Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 28, 2013 06:44AM

Namaste
3 days ago I went to Clark county jail and ask the supervisor to call Bhakti ..to see if he wanted to meet with me
He said yes imediatly .......so yesterday at 8.30 am i met Bhakti via tele conference for 25 minutes ...
Only 25 minutes to tell him who I am ...and ask questions ...and offer him some material help ....it went very very fast .
He was very guarded with me ....(because he does not know me ....and maybee because he as been rehearse by his parents or the cult.

Bhakti look much older than his 42 ....much gray hair ....and a look of deep depression ..dispair ..and mental confusion
Main points
1- I ask him if he would go to the best rehab in the USA if I could arrange this for him

A-"I DO NOT NEED REHAB BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ANY ADDICTION TO DRUGS"
(We all know that he as a severe drug proplem ....including arrest for posession in the 4 times he as been arrested in 2013 alone )

2-member of this forum wrote to me that BHAKTI had been diagnose as BI POLAR ..I ask him if that was truth

A-"I HAVE NEVER BEEN DIAGNOSE BY ANY PSYCHATRIST ".........Bhakti being arrested 4 times in less than 4 months for offences ranging from drug possession to credit card fraud .........is surely in my opinion a cry for help ....HE IS SO CONFUSE >>HE DOES NOT SEEM TO KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG ..................He need urgent psychiatric assessment and care .......could be suicidal

3--at least 3 times he mention that it was not his famaly fault ....that he alone is to blame
I tried to explain that he was born and raise in a cult and like him there are hundreds of young mans and womens that where in the cult of Hare Krishna and its sub cults like the BUTLER cult ............that are now living very dysfonctional lifes ....are in jail like him ...homeless ..and at least 20 to 30 have commited suicides........HE ONLY LOOK AT THE FLOOR IN SILENCE ....I told him for exemples ...THAT HE HAD T ACCEPT HIS FATHER ANTI HOMOSEXUAL CRUSADE....he had to go along the lies and deceits .that MIKE WAS A CATHOLIQUE....

NO RESPONSE from Bhakti

He only came to life a little when he spoke about a CD of music that he will be releasing in the futur ...
I gave him my phone numbers and told him to call me if he wanted to speak more .

My general impression is of a young man in despair ....confuse ...possibly BI POLAR .....mix with who knows what .

The Gabbard have lots of money and the cult .......millions of dollars at BUTLER disposal to help BHAKTI .

If the Gabbard lose their son to suicide .........their hearts will hurt for the rest of their life

Bhakti needs a massive intervention ...that may cost a million dollrs ...rehab ...residential facility where he will be under survailance 25/7

This rehab could take years ...........will the cult even bother to help (as BUTLER is partly the cause of Bhakti problems ) or will the cult still
keep eating the toe nail clippings of BUTLER ...and focus their attention on what will bring more glory and more money to BUtler
to keep WAI LALA on PBS bullshitting the public with her pseudo yoga .......when we all know that the cult is all about the worship of MR UNIVERS
Chris Butler ..........there are dozens of Bhakti at the present moments all over america and Europe that where raise beleiving that GOD is blue
and are now living uneducated ...poor ...in despairs ..and a few as criminals because they are mentally screw up

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 28, 2013 02:06PM

Dabcult, that is so incredible that you took the time to go see Bhakti!
Anyone that is in the same sad situation as he is absolutely needs help, of that there is no doubt.
He is in denial about the very things that are most certainly to blame for his tragic predicament, and of course you can see the brainwashing in his utterance of the phrase, "....it's not my family's fault..." .
He may be correct- this is the fault of Butler, who controlled his family and who also controls the rest of them.
But that does not excuse his father- and I use that term loosely- for being such a sycophant of the high and might Guru of the Universe that he neglected his son.
Many cult men and some of the women, neglected their children and we have all read here what happened to some of those neglected kids.
Bhakti is but one example of the young men and women who grew up in the cult and are the true victims of this insane man. How many more sick and deluded people are out there that we don't know about, even the older ones, who are now in their late 50's who are seriously delusional and who are having a really incredible tough time existing in the real world, due to the massive brainwashing that occurred when they were under the control of that megalomaniac?
What I remember most is how much certain people within this cult ENJOYED being cruel!
They reveled in the knowledge that in many ways, Butler set the tone for abuse and the vicious behavior he exhibited - that it was ok to be cruel and to instill fear in everyone, if certain things were not done, if certain rules were not followed. The idea that, if you displeased the spiritual master you would be ostracized, or god forbid displease the royal wife, you would be committing great offenses and be risking your soul.
Butler controlled not by putting a gun to your head or tying you up with chains but by using Fear.
And that is the legacy that Bhakti struggles with- fear.
To control his inner demons he has to self-medicate. I do not doubt that he may be suicidal and that he is most probably depressed. A great many of those people who got out of the cult but never shook off the emotional shackles are very much depressed and angry individuals. And they careen thru life destroying and decimating
any and all who cross their path. This is the Butler legacy - this is what he created. This is what we need
to let people know about: the profoundly intense damage that Butler and his inner circle have created for not one but 2 generations of people who had the unfortunate luck to fall into the quagmire of Butler's lies and deceptions.
As I have mentioned before, Chris Butler - like a bad case of the clap - the gift that keeps on giving.
Thank you Dabcult, for reaching out to help Bhakti; we all know his family and Mr.
"I am Everything" never would have.

Posted by: just_me ()
Date: May 28, 2013 04:22PM

I just wanted to express my gratitude to Henry(Dabcult) for exposing the cult and finally helping me to remove the veil from my eyes(mind).
I used to bow down to Butler, then to his sandal sitting on an altar. I cannot imagine what a fool I was...

I was recruited through normal Yoga classes that appeared innocuous on the surface; vegetarian food, "unusual" lectures about the soul etc. Being a true seeker of answers to the questions of life I had been followed the cult for about 12 years. This was in Russia.

Then I have moved to Australia and quickly associated with local Butler's followers. But being of an inquisitive personality I found the Rick Ross's forum about this cult. I enquired about all the stuff that was there, but was told that disgruntled ex-followers just make up dirty stories. Furthermore, I was asked not to read it. That was in around 2005 ....

And finally I came across Henry's video exposing the cult. I did not believe at the beginning, but the trust in the video was built through association with Shrila Prabhupada. In the end, I returned back to the forum and read almost every single page enjoying the freedom that I have finally gained.

I have never been initiated, but still followed the regulative principals. There are other restriction that were also built upon the four regulative principal, such as not reading other people's books, not attending certain places... even not looking at this forum.. It is over now:)
Henry and Co are doing a great job!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 28, 2013 09:53PM

Note:

Its best not to discuss diagnostic labels in a public place . Only a professional can assess this and such information is supposed to be confidential. Throwing labels around can mess up job prospects or ability to get health insurance.

Tips on jail. (Thirty years ago, I got arrested a lot when in the peace movement)

Its easy to lose items when one is an inmate in jail, especially stuff written on scraps of paper.

You may need to return and re gift him with your contact information.

There is a a very practical book by Dale Carson Wes Denham entitled Arrested: What to Do if Your Loved One is in Jail.

It provides detailed information for visitors. Including how important it is to have quarters to operate lockers where you place belongings.

According to Arrested, phone calls into and from jail cost a fortune. Be very, very prepared. And with plenty of change. If you pay by credit card, it may take a big chunk from your call. (Not only in jail, either. I once used a payphone for a 10 minute call.

Got a $30 charge on my credit card.

[www.google.com]

This isnt the first time that someone from a massively troubled family takes all blame on himself. Some such families have a favorite, the Family Hero/Heroine. And to take the blame, a Family Scapegoat

And, believe it or not, one can sometimes find descriptions/reviews of specific jails on yelp. Sometimes these give good info for visitors.

What I remember most is how much certain people within this cult ENJOYED being cruel!
They reveled in the knowledge that in many ways, Butler set the tone for abuse and the vicious behavior he exhibited - that it was ok to be cruel and to instill fear in everyone, if certain things were not done, if certain rules were not followed.

There is a lot of stuff said about how human beings are innately compassionate.

The problem is, we have, underneath our compassion, another feature that is activated when we are in bad groups with tyrannical leaders.

Pack behavior. The worst kind of pack behavior.

Pack behavior comes to the fore when the advanced restraints of conscience and adult socialization are dissolved by being in a group and especially in a group centered on a pack leader, such as a guru.

There is a pleasure that comes from aggressive mob behavior.

In his book, Among the Thugs, journalist Bill Buford described two plus years living alongside British football hooligan gangs.

Buford, an ethical and thoughtful man, participated in their marches and riots. He discovered how likeable men, devoted to their families, pleasant company by themselves, morphed into brutes when in these mobs and did things that were incomprehensibly horrible.

And Buford tells how he himself found the violence of mob action to be pleasurable, and was surprised to find himself enjoying it so much.

Pack behavior. When a guru instigates pack bahavior at the expense of a scapegoated member or group, this, sorry to say, must feel enjoyable to those unleashed.

IT gives one more thing to feel ashamed of after leaving the group.

We are all capable of this pack mentality. Its the flip side of our being human and sociable.

Our danger and our glory.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 29, 2013 12:20AM

Dabcult,
Can you bring him a copy of Shyam Dodge's book, "Wet Hot and Wild American Yogi"?
This is a true story and will ring a lot of bells for Bhakti.

At least twice in the memoir and in his inteview, Shyam tells of the cult "line" that everyone used on him and his family after his father's death.
"The wise neither lament for the living or the dead." It's a quote from the Bhagavad Gita.
His mother and sister were suicidal and not allowed to grieve. His sister was sent away to the school in the Phillipines as a cure.
Great - separate a grieving girl under the age of 11 to a far off country and don't allow her to talk about or grieve her father.
They couldn't handle her distress so she was locked up in a room isolated most of the time. By the time Shyam saw her again she had pulled
most of her hair out...
Shyam was told that his 11 year old brother was selfish and materialistic for missing his father and crying over his death.
They were told that they were preventing their father from moving on to the spiritual world by their grief.
People in this cult are not allowed to grieve or feel compassion for other's who are suffering in their own community.

When there was a suicide in the cult, this is the line given to widows and chilren. It is such a powerful and stop gap phrase
that shuts down all humanity. "The wise neither lament for the living or the dead." unless the guru gets sick or his paramour
gets in an accident - then it is the fault and sins of the followers... Butler claims to take on the karma of his initiates.
So the followers total concerns and loyalty are centered around getting every one of guru's OCD needs met.

I challenge Tulsi Gabbard to demonstrate her so-called "servant/leadership" skills in regards to her brother.
Not the families fault? Of course Bhakti never got counselling. The cult only believes in chanting and submission to guru.
It's the only way they are told.

If a kid doesn't get the party line after years of indoctrination,
after a certain age, the kid gets cut loose. He is of no use to Butler.
He has probably been labeled an "aparadha" (blasphemer) by Butler so no family members are allowed to contact him.

And so he sits in jail still loving and protecting his family in total denial and silence about his parents and the cult...
I am sure the Gabbard's all think themselves so dispassionate and wise as they coldly let Bhakti rot in jail
and tell themselves (over and over and over again) that "...the wise neither lament for the living..."
Fucking Nazi's.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 29, 2013 02:12AM

The wise neither lament for the living or the dead

Just personal opinion.

When I read the BG it struck me as being a cold hearted book.

Am not advocating codependancy or becoming so mushy weepy that one becomes dysfunctional and no help at all.

But to be unable or unwilling to 'lament for the living or the dead' -- whose interests are served by training followers to be so callous.

Repeat, whose interests are served by training followers to be so callous, eh?

Date: May 29, 2013 03:00AM

Excellent posts Corboy and Vera but here is the rub: if they leave the cult, it is not shame they feel - it is anger and they continue to demean those around them. Society then gets hit with this misanthrope! Society suffers.

Date: May 29, 2013 03:09AM

Not all, mind you, but some do come away with that anger and resentment and proceed to make other people's lives as miserable as they are inside. This is Butler's legacy to the world.
Great - more haters.

This is why they must be exposed.
It
Is
So
Very
Evil

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 29, 2013 02:02PM

[www.youtube.com]

here my new video on BHAKTI

its call Mike Gabbard son "Bhakti in jail again "Tulsi Gabbard brother ..........
help me out if the link is not correct ..and please email it to all media availble to you

I hear from a friend that the mother of BHAKTI said .......LEAVE HIM IN JAIL .....
I want to get some help for Bhakti .......more I think about it more I think he is in deep dispair and depression
4 arrest in the last 3 months ......he lost the sense of right and wrong ....
if not diagnose and medicated .....he could be a danger to himself
How the mother and father subconcious mind will feell if Bhakti commit suicide .....might kill them

There are lots of money in the cult to attemt a rescues
give him the best help money can buy .........
If I was his father .....I would stop all that political bullshit (that he is order to do by BUTLER
and take care of my precious son 24/7 ...............and i know by experience
as I have 2 sons ...............and one as needed years of my life 24 /7
By now he is doing fabulous .........
This is so sad ........a 42 years old that look 55 and is fill with low low low dark energies

Date: May 29, 2013 02:44PM

Dabcult, yes it is sad, and those negative dark energies are the "gift" of Butler.
Combine that with parents who were so busy bowing and scraping to a madmen,
there was no time for young Bhakti.
He is to be left to rot in a jail, because ultimately he serves no purpose for Butler, he is
a non-entity who cannot provide anything for the high and mighty Guru of the Universe.
Yes there is a great deal of money in the cult to help him, but the queen Bee wants that for herself and her family.
Somehow we need to get Bhakti's story told.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.