Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: April 21, 2013 04:17AM

dabcult
Aloha

in this video Kepa Maly ..tell an ancient story of sorcery ...that involve using a part of the dody ...such as NAILS ...HAIRS and EXCREMENT

to put a spell on the enemy .........its exacly like the black magic practices we have talk about in previous post ....

I knew that such black magic was part of other ancient cultures ...but not the Hawaiian

[www.youtube.com]

This story is about a sorcerer from Molokai and another one from Lana,i

Listen to Kepa facinating story and you will see the possible connections ......to the BOZO guru of LaNIKAI

Good research. This is interesting. Butler's father Willis had an affinity and love for the Hawaiian people on Molokai. It is quite easy to see that young Chris would have been in contact with these myths and practices growing up there. So this makes sense that the idea may have come from Butler himself. It is well known that Butler was dissatisfied with the first generation of kids raised in the cult and that he began to implement stricter practices and directives... along with becoming more secretive and isolated. He may well have implemented the nail clipping practice with the thought to gain more power and control over his followers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 21, 2013 04:56AM

Henry,
I listened to your videos and could not find the story you mentioned about the nail clippings and sorcery.
Nice videos and people you met.

Date: April 21, 2013 05:30AM

okay, I found the video with the story about sorcery:
--9-- LANA'I CULTURE & HERITAGE CENTER ( MAHALO MR LARRY ELLISON )
Story starts around 9:20

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 21, 2013 10:00AM

Dear Vera
I deeply like your above story
just one more story of how heartless the bastard is ...

The innocent disciple ...work and work some more thinking that the GURU OF THE UNIVERS is appreciating her every prayers and every dollars ...and every minutes of DEVOTIONAL service ...........when in reality .....he does not give a DAM

I had a similar experience with Swami Bhaktivedanta
I had work my ass off for one year ..opening the temple of Paris ....
we had to live under the bridges .....and in cheap hotels ..he sent us there with 000000 money "figure it out boys " no books no magasines
I was so sincere ..I was 19 very nice kid

Then I was call to India to serve by a senior devotee who knew me ...after a long journey
I finally made it to Calcuta
I went directly to his room
he look at me like WHO ARE YOU
and he said your name is JAGARNAUT HEY ?........No I am hanuman i said ...he lower is eyes like someone caught in a mistake
So much for thinking that he knew every minute of the suffering and tribulations of being in France including being put in jail a dozen time for chanting in the street ....................I was freaking brainwash .as all the victims of those gurus
Butler just as no heart to treat people like that and still have them bow down to him as the PARAMAHANSA
he is so full of shit ... and it s not funny ...tragic waiste of time and lives

DEFINITION OF NARCISSISM
Date: April 22, 2013 04:52AM

Here a great definition of narcissism and paints a perfect portrait of Chris Butler, Jagged Fufu Parapersona Prabhufraud (and others of his ilk). It was written by Greg Harley who was a military intelligence officer and interrogator.

"After a great deal of exposure to narcissists, I developed my own definition of their problem: Narcissism is a bridge between self-loathing and insecurity accompanied by self-aggrandizing behavior. A psychologist friend of mine says, "Scratch a narcissist and you find depresion." We agree that depression often has its roots in self-loathing.
The narcissist is trying to live up to a model he can't touch, to be bigger than he is as a way of hiding internal issues. Saddam Hussein is an expample. Time and again, I've seen the source as the narcissist either trying to better his father's image or to at least live up to it. The father may not have done anything to cause this, other than live a successful life.
Your challenge in having a relationship with a narcissist is that you only have value in terms of him -- you have no value, except how you impact his life. Things like your career, your family, and your pets all have to have value in his life in order for you to matter to him.
If you make him look bad, he's likely to lash out. He's already insecure. Hit his soft spots, and he will feel the need to retaliate."

PRECISELY.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 22, 2013 11:06AM

To extend the discussion of narcissism, here is further info.

Heinz Kohut found a distinction could be made between two forms of narcissism, one less severe, which he termed narcissistic personality disorder and a more severe manifestation, narcissistic behavior disorder.

There is an important distinction between narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic behavior disorder.

In NPD, one feels emptiness, but in NBD the person goes so far as to use/abuse other people as objects to self soothe or self repair. In one of the citations NBD is characterized by "

These days Narcissist and Narcissism are flung about.

Each of us has a tinge of narcisisistic personality wounding...none of us has ever had a 100% trauma free upbringing.

But Narcissistic Behavior Disorder " characterized by perverse, antisocial, and addictive behaviors" is very much more grave--one is using and abusing people to repair and sooth one's fragile sense of self (which requires constant propping up) and this usage of and disposal of people leaves a trail of wreckage in one's wake.

This makes sense when one hears reports of some guru cherishing and seeming to favor someone as unique, then abruptly treating that person as an object to be disposed of.

The constant quest of a cult leader for new fresh recruits can be seen as similar to an addicts' drug seeking behavior. When that bottle of vodka (or whatever) is empty, its no longer an object of desire, but something to be tossed aside.

[www.google.com]

Note: It is very important to put "Kohut" into the search citation because he continued to study this issue for years and refined his understanding to see that a distinction had to be made between narcissistic personality disorder and narcissistic behavior disorder.

Date: April 28, 2013 05:34AM

[www.youtube.com]

here another of my video ...........on the brainwashing of the Boston terrorists

My point is that its the same basic indoctrination as BUTLER ....and the one thousands and one cults out there .

Heavy indoctrination....sense of exclusivity .....following the orders of the DEAR LEADER ......removing subjects from family and friends....TOTAL SECRECY

the aims might be different ....but the way to take over the mind is the same (BUTLER KNOW MORE ABOUT HYPNOSIS THAN ALL OTHER GURUS OF ISKCON combine ......

Date: April 29, 2013 05:55AM

dabcult
http://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=QQZyP2t-0N0&ns=1

here another of my video ...........on the brainwashing of the Boston terrorists

My point is that its the same basic indoctrination as BUTLER ....and the one thousands and one cults out there .

Heavy indoctrination....sense of exclusivity .....following the orders of the DEAR LEADER ......removing subjects from family and friends....TOTAL SECRECY

the aims might be different ....but the way to take over the mind is the same (BUTLER KNOW MORE ABOUT HYPNOSIS THAN ALL OTHER GURUS OF ISKCON combine ......

Henry, this is the correct link:
BOSTON BOMBING BRAINWASHING

Date: May 13, 2013 03:28PM

[www.youtube.com]

the video is title LARRY ELLISON AND DAVID MURDOCK BEWARE OF ANTI GAY MIKE GABBARD (OR VERA PLEASE PUT THE RIGHT LINK PLEASE )

OK GUYS ..LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?

I WAS FOR NEARLY A MONTH ON LANAI ...AND I HEARD THAT THE NAME MIKE GABBARD WAS PRESENT ON MR MURDOCK WEB SITE

AND OTHER WEB SITE CONCERNING LANA,I AND MOLOKA,I

THE BILLIONAIRES SHOULD BE EDUCATED IN KNOWING THAT THIS GABBARD GUY IS A PART OF THE BUTLER CULT

THAT HE AS BEEN FINANCE BY THE CULT AND MOST PROBABLY IS EATING HIS GURU NAIL CLIPPINGS

MAYBEE IF MORE PEOPLE KNOW ........THEY WILL NOT DEAL WITH HIM

I TOUGHT IT WAS VERY FUNNY TO HEAR MIKE TALK ABOUT PAINTING THE WINDMILLS OF LANA'I

SO THAT THE RESIDENT OF MOLOKA,I WOULD HAVE A COLORFUL VIEW OF THE 40 STORY HIGHT MONSTER WINDMILLS

HOW DOES SOMEONE SO FREAKING STUPID BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY RESIDENTS OF LANA,I IS BEYOUND BELEIFS.

Date: May 17, 2013 05:49AM

Wonder what is happening with this forum
Why as it gone so silent

Anyway I had a phone call from a friend of Jay (son of Mike ) telling me that Jay was 100%.... not... gay

There as been a lot of rumors on this forum from Mr ROACH especially that was very misleading
including misleading me ....i guess must investigate better before putting stuff on video

I should apologize to Jay ...for the mistake AND I DO ..IF THE CULT IS LISTENING

I think the rest of the video was accurate
but the minute I got a call from a childhood friend of Jay ...telling me that IT WAS NOT TRUTH
was the minute I took down the video .

It as been mention on this forum that the sister of Mike Gabbard is a lesbian
NOW is that truth ?.....What about it Vera (you might be the one I trust the most on this forum now )
I have to be more careful in my investigation
One ex student of Mike Gabbard is trying to be approve to post on this forum
can the responsible in charge attend to him please ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.