Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: tellyoulies ()
Date: May 18, 2013 01:44AM

I am pretty sure this has not gotten too silent... we are just getting ready for more

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 18, 2013 03:13AM

I doubt Tulsi would do this

Date: May 18, 2013 05:07AM

lets us be Real clear here.

we can take issue with all the followers of Mr. Chris Butler. they are easy targets because they are sheep. Let us expose the leaders.

Chris Butler. The leader of the cult. A cult leader.. he claims to be gods representatives on earth. now the ones who believe this... are what they are, we cannot blame them... like I said why blame the sheep??

Taking time to name all the children in a private school... what benefit does this drive? how is this going to help anyone or help the cause in exposing a charlatan and trickster? I am not sure ... but the effort and energy placed to do so is misdirected.

#1 why do we not speak of Wai Lana yoga? is this not on public television ? does CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, NBC nightly news know that this TV show funds a secular, religious zealot who hates gay people? if they don't ... then the object of this game is to expose ...
#2 no ill will towards any person individually. We are not looking to harm anyone... we want the exposure not hate. let the truth out... expose truth...

#3 we cannot change the indoctrinated religious mind. the more we push against it... if we try to open the mind of these people the more it will stay closed. Being tactful as the cult believe in the prophecy that they will be hunted down and prosecuted before lord Kalki comes back to save the world with a sword and white horse.... so the tack in exposing this truth is important.

I stumbled upon a book about the beginnings of the cult [shyamdodge.com] . The person who wrote this book has been thoroughly excommunicated from this cult. Horrendous actions have been taken towards this person for writing this book. It is a cheep book and a great read.

tellmelies-

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 18, 2013 05:31AM

tellyoulies
I am pretty sure this has not gotten too silent... we are just getting ready for more
tellyoulies
I doubt Tulsi would do this

What do you mean? Is the younger generation of Butler followers in a private but silent rebellion?
They need to come forward with the truth.

Tulsi can't do this even if she is privately against Butler as her political support system includes Butler's group.

Date: May 18, 2013 05:52AM

sorry this was my mistake. I was trying to comment on another portion about her being on the homeland security section several threads before this one.. .new to posting here :)

Date: May 18, 2013 06:06AM

I am not sure if there is a quite rebellion among the youth... as with all religions... as this is a religion we are speaking of. The truth ultimately will come out. The followers of Chris Butler, were wacked out hippies on drugs... looking for answer outside of the social norms... they found eastern religion to be "different" so they jumped on it to tell the world/society they were different. so the rebellion or rebellious attitude comes from the parents who wanted to forge a new path in life. They cling to this form of religion as it was a ghost of their past.

now with the advent of the internet... and people growing up ... they will come to realize that they were raised in a "baptist" style church / religion... like Muslims, mormans, Christians... they are not really any different. such as people will live and die for the pope... same for their guru or "high priest" Mr. butler.

do most people who see the false in the church of christ... go back and fight it? not really we are americans... we just move on.

what to expose it the question? what dark secret is there? were children sexually abused? sure... but was it directed by Mr. butler.. no, there are sick people in all religions.. (religion draws sick people to it)

is Mr. Butler the divine spiritual instructor for the group and calls the shots... No doubt.. like I said he is like the high priest.

is Mr. Butler leading people on the wrong path and that path is destructive? like all religions the answer is yes the path of religion is destructive. (but what church is not? Christian? Jewish, Muslim? ... if people have a personally vendetta against Mr. Butler.. why? he is who he is... a lost soul like all of us... he likes the CEO /Manager/ Boss aspect of his role... he likes control... he wants people to worship him... bow at his feet... he has an ego as large as a mountain.. ... is he doing wrong? is his religious teaching not in line with other religions? good question...

What can we do... expose the truth... let the truth be exposed, the truth is like a lion... it can take care of it self..

Date: May 18, 2013 06:09AM

I am also aware this is a "moderated forum" and "Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator" ... I am not sure why so much control is placed here. I get the point we don't want the (KRSNA) people taking over... but let it flow...

Date: May 18, 2013 06:36AM

I was raised in this religion. I have bowed my head at Mr. Butlers feet, yes I had eaten the soups and foods made with this toenails... (not real proud to say this but it is what I was told was in the soup... got me closer to god fore sure ) Mr. Butler wanted the children not to go to public school, as the public school system was full of wicked demonic people who would help form the children in to materialistic zombies.

Mr. Butler was treated as "good as god". All sorts of people were attracted to this religion... crazy hippies, weirdos, smart wealthy people... all kinds of people. It was strict and very fundamentalist. Strict eating codes, when to eat certain foods etc etc. No meat fish our eggs.. etc etc. Did we think we were normal? I think so... but we were closely kept with all the children who were in the religion as well. So we build friendships and bonds like all children would. Our exposure to the outside world was kept limited. We went to markets, stores, but TV was restrictive. Male/Female contact was carefully monitored. boys with boys girls with girls. and our friends were devotee friends. This style of upbringing is similar to how many secular religious children were and still are raised.

I am in contact with people who are still very devoted to him. I am in contact with people I grew up with, who are no longer devoted to him. I am working on removing the blame and resentment towards Mr. Butler and my parents because.... what can I do? hate? hahahh that will not bring about anything good.

But I will say this... the people who still follow Mr. butler... are so very lost. these human beings feel so bad about themselves... they need more compassion and understanding. As they were broken before they found "gods rep. on earth = Chris Butler" and this religion only helps them to feed the destructive nature they already carry. you see they want to be loved and feel loved and they find this "material world" to not be their home. They believe that this "life" is a form of punishment for them wanting to be like god, so they were cast to this world to pay a penance. so they believe they were bad from the start ( I know pretty sick.. but that is the core belief) They see this place as a place of suffering. And the Only way is to get an "Actual Guru..and the only one yup you guessed it Chris Butler... and with him taking you on as a disciple ( you surrender to him) then by his instruction and your purity of heart to love him and KRSNA... you get to go back home.. and like I said... they believe this world is not their home... Talk about some lost people who need to get some help... but the more we try to bang on them.. the more they cling to their dear leader (kim jong... Butler?) and their blue idol ... sad but true-

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 18, 2013 07:18AM

Welcome to the forum "tellyoulies" May you tell the truth !

Butler is not like ALL RELIGIONs ......this is not your democratic religion like the Methodist ...where every one is equal Butler claim to have experience God
in claim that he is still in direct contact with blue God krishna ....thats why he gets 25% of the income of followers
He is so more divine than you and me ........The reality is that he is a narcisistic bastard that does not hesitate to make people belive that he is
a GODMAN ........IS WAY LANA ON PBS really ?

Date: May 18, 2013 07:22AM

yes ... on PBS... can you believe that... [www.wailana.com]
check out the link.. it is on PBS.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.