Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: December 13, 2012 10:44AM

So, why was Tulsi Gabbard praying at that Christian sermon? Why did Tulsi claim that she attended a “Missionary” school in the Philippines, a predominately Catholic country? Why did she change her cult name from “Tulasi” to Tulsi? Was it because she hoped that voters wouldn’t question her past and just assume she was a Catholic as claimed by her father, Mike Butler? There was never any mention in the press about her mother, Carol, being a Hindu, so it seemed a safe bet. My conclusion is that Tulsi would never have concocted her back-story about being a Hindu if it weren’t for the Internet “blazing” with reports of her alleged association with destructive cult leader Chris Butler.

It is my belief that prominent politicians in Hawaii have long been aware of Chris Butler, his political dirty work, and his role as puppeteer of the Gabbards. Yet, they did nothing to inform the voters or the press. As far as I know, they never even counseled Tulsi to tell the truth about her upbringing in a fringe cult of Hare Krishnas. Neil Abercrombie was more concerned about retaliating against her opponent, Mufi Hanneman, than using his influence to demand honesty in Tulsi’s campaign. Shame on you, Governor! And, shame on Senators Inouye and Akaka who both knew the truth and kept it secret from the voters. My research has revealed one politician who attempted to do the right thing for the voters of Hawaii, and that is former congressman Ed Case. Ed knew all about Mike Gabbard’s past and confronted him publicly. You can read about it below. As I’ve said before, Tulsi’s religion is no concern of mine. Her dishonesty is the issue.
Mahalo, Flash

[archives.hawaiireporter.com]

Open Letter to Mike Gabbard from Ed Case
Congressman Asks Challenger to Answer Basic Questions
By Ed Case, 7/22/2004 6:30:53 AM

Editor's Note: This is the text of letter sent today, July 21, 2004, from Ed Case to Mike Gabbard. Hawaii Reporter hopes Mr. Gabbard, who has asked to be contacted only by email and have all questions sent in writing in advance, will send a reply so Hawaii Reporter can reprint that too. This letter has been forwarded to him with that request. Both Mr. Case, who represents the U.S. House for the second district of Hawaii and Mr. Gabbard, who currently is a Honolulu City Council member for District 1 on Oahu, are listed as candidates for Congress in 2004. Case is a Democrat; Gabbard is a Republican.
Dear Mike:
The candidate filing deadline has passed and you are asking over 600,000 of Hawaii's people to represent them in our nation's highest legislative body. I trust you agree that the voters of the Second District are entitled to know exactly who you are, where you come from, what you've done, why you believe you're qualified, and what you propose to do.
You have provided virtually no details on your background, experience, beliefs, qualifications, or accomplishments to date, nor on your positions and proposed actions. You have also declined to talk directly with the media, instead requiring that they e-mail you their questions.
Here are some questions that any voter would want answered and that arise from your campaign literature and other information. Please respond to me with your answers to all at your earliest opportunity.
Background
• Where and when were you born?
• Who were your parents and where were they from?
• You've stated that your father was in the Air Force; what was his rank, and what were his postings and when?
• Your website implies that your father was a pilot; was he and, if so, what did he pilot?
• Where did you live growing up and when?
• What schools did you attend, what high school did you graduate from, and where and when?
• You've stated that you joined a Catholic seminary at 14; which one, where, and how long did you stay?
• You've stated that you had a surfing accident at 17; where?
• You've stated that you tried to enlist in the military in 1965; what branch and where?
• Since your graduation from high school, where have you lived, when, and what employment have you had during each period?
• During what years have you lived in Hawaii fulltime and where?
Family
• How many children do you have?
• What are their names and ages?
• Where are they living and what are they doing?
Education
• You've stated that you have a "BA in English from Sonoma State University”; what years were you enrolled there and when did you receive your degree?
• You've stated that you have an "MA in Community College Administration from Oregon State University"; what years were you enrolled there and when did you receive your degree?
• OSU doesn't appear to offer an MA in "Community College Administration"; please confirm the degree you received.
• What other schools have you attended, and do you have any other educational qualifications?
Experience
• You've stated that you have "devoted 20 years to education"; at which schools have you worked, during which years, and what were your job titles and responsibilities?
• You've stated that you're a "longtime educator/teacher"; at which schools have you worked, during which years, and what were your job titles and responsibilities?
• You've stated that you've "worked with young people as a teacher, guidance counselor, college administrator and coach"; at exactly which schools, during which years, and what were your job titles and responsibilities?
• You've stated that you were affiliated with the "Ponomauloa School" in Wahiawa; what type of school was that, what years was it in existence, and what were your responsibilities and in what years?
• You've stated that you "know the challenges of running your own business"; exactly what businesses have you owned or operated, where were they located, and what was your specific role with each and in what years?
• You've stated that you are a "small business advocate"; exactly when and in what ways?
• What other business or professional experience do you have?
Religion
• You have implied that you are or have been a Catholic; are or were you, when, and what church if any do you currently attend?
• Are you or have you been a follower of the religion sometimes called Vaisnava or Vaishava, and have you worshiped or do you worship Lord Brahma or Lord Vishnu?
• Do you follow or have you followed the teachings of the Vedas?
• Are you or have you been a follower of Chris Butler, also referred to as Jagad Guru, Siddha Swarupa Ananda, or Siddhaswarupananda Paramahansa?
• What is or has been your relationship with any of the Science of Identity Foundation, Identity Institute International, the International Society for Khrishna Consciousness, or Down to Earth Inc.?
Government Experience
• What specific government experience did you have, and when, prior to your current service on the Honolulu City Council?
• Did you work for former State Senator Rick Reed?
• What do you regard as your five primary accomplishments during your year-and-a-half of service on the Honolulu City Council?
• You've stated that our "major challenges are improving education, protecting our environment, winning the war on terrorism, and strengthening our economy." What exactly have you done to address each such challenge during your service on the Council?
• You've cited the following as major issues: "a balanced budget; education; national security and the war on terrorism; affordable housing; war on drugs/ice; transportation infrastructure; environmental protection; Native Hawaiian concerns; health and senior care." What exactly have you done to address each such challenge during your service on the Council?
• You've stated that you have "worked statewide to help combat drugs"; exactly how and when?
Second District Experience
• During which years have you lived fulltime in the Second Congressional District and where?
• What specific actions do you cite as providing you with knowledge and experience with respect to the Second Congressional District?
Awards/Recognition
• What specific awards or recognition have you received, from whom, and when, for your government, community or personal service?
Platform/Proposed Actions
• You've stated that our "major challenges are improving education, protecting our environment, winning the war on terrorism, and strengthening our economy." What exactly do you propose to do to address each such challenge?
• You've cited the following as major issues: "a balanced budget; education; national security and the war on terrorism; affordable housing; war on drugs/ice; transportation infrastructure; environmental protection; Native Hawaiian concerns; health and senior care." What exactly do you propose to do to address each such challenge?
• Exactly what else do you propose to do to represent the people of the Second Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives?
Overall
• What other details can or will you provide with respect to your qualifications to serve Hawaii's Second Congressional District in the U.S. House?
With aloha,
Ed Case

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: December 13, 2012 03:41PM

WAS THERE A REPLY TO MR ED CASE OPEN LETTER ?

GREAT RESEARCH MR FLASH...THANKS

Date: December 14, 2012 01:24AM

dabcult
WAS THERE A REPLY TO MR ED CASE OPEN LETTER ?

GREAT RESEARCH MR FLASH...THANKS

Thank you, dabcult.

Here are two sources that report on how Mike Gabbard handled a legitimate request to inform the voters of Hawaii:

[www.archives.hawaiireporter.com]

In response to the letters from Case, Gabbard sent two short emails to HawaiiReporter.com saying he wanted to ensure the letters actually came from Case, and his most recent letter sent yesterday, says he will decide how to respond to the first and second letter after Case answers his questions. The emails from Gabbard are below.

Below are two emails I’ve sent Ed Case. I’ll decide how I will respond once Case answers my question about the email list of people who received his questions/accusations.

Dear Rep. Case,

You have not answered my question as to whether or not you will give me the email list of the people to whom you sent your first list of questions/accusations. There is no use answering your questions if I am not able to get them to the people who received your questions/accusations. So if you are sincere, please confirm that you will send me the email list so that I can be assured the people who received your questions/accusations will receive my uncensored answers.

With warm aloha, Mike

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:43:06 -1000

To: Ed Case

Aloha Ed. Thanks for confirming (that you sent that letter). By the way, before I spend time answering/replying to your "questions," I'd want assurance that the same people you sent your letter to (30,000 email list?) will receive my answers/reply uncensored.
[www.hawaiithreads.com]
Meanwhile, Case has fired off a follow-up to his first letter, this one tackling Gabbard's City Council record. Click the "Show Spoiler" button for every word.

Dear Mike:
Ten days have passed since my July 21st letter asking you to answer some basic questions about your background, education, experience, platform, and other matters any voter would want to know, but you have declined to provide any responses. There are just 48 days left to your contested primary election and 93 days to general election day; how much longer do you intend to keep the voters in the dark?

Your sole government experience is your past 19 months on the Honolulu City Council, which is responsible for the well-being of the citizens of the City and County of Honolulu (encompassing the Island of O'ahu). I hope you will agree that voters are entitled to basic information on what you have or haven't done as a councilmember in making their decision on your current candidacy. Here are some basic questions on that record: …

We can expect the same disregard of the Truth from Tulsi Gabbard, who's ambition knows no bounds.

[www.politico.com]

"There’s some scuttlebutt that she’s being groomed for the Senate, but like any good politician, Gabbard said her “sole focus right now is to provide the highest level of service to my constituents. Period.”"

Date: December 15, 2012 05:42AM

Looks like Mike deceits are being repeated by TULSI ....

Just tell anoff to the pubic to be elected ....but keep the cult secrets ...very secrets .

The HINDU Tulsi ...is a ploy ...a rip off
to get HINDU proud that they now have a place in congress ...even as they are look down by regular Cheistians as idoloters worshipping 99,000 GODS many halph man halph animals .
Tulsi could not get inside any of the major HIONDU temples ...because the HINDUs in charge would not recognise her ...WHITE SAMOAN MIX as being HINDU
I got trown out of the big Jananault temple in 2010 ...for trying to get in ....
NO WHITE people are permited to go in ...NONE
If HINDU learn that she is coming from an HARE KRISHNA sub cult .....
many will say SHE IS NOT HINDU ....
But Butler is gambling that the HINDU will ambrace TULSI and make her a superstar
in INDIA ...and get the blessing of the few millions HINDUS in America .
HOW TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT TULSI IS FROM A DESTRUCTIVE CULT
where members will gladly eat the nail clippings of an ex surf bums ....
THAT is our challenge

Date: December 15, 2012 06:28AM

There are over currently 400 pages of this message board devoted solely to the cult of Chris Butler. It would be a huge undertaking to plow through all this information and we should try to find some methods to summarize and organize all the material. If I were a follower of Butler stumbling upon this web site, I’d first be shocked by all the revelations from the ex-members. Secondly, I’d probably dismiss it all as personal attacks and persecution that Jagad Guru always whines about. But, those of us who have dug deeper or have first-hand experience know that Chris Butler is a complete fraud and anyone following him is sadly wasting time, energy, money – well, let’s face it – wasting their precious life. What single thing can I personally do to convince at least one person out there to abandon Jagad Guru before it is too late? It occurs to me that Butler’s own words and actions from a pre-Internet news article are all that a reasonably intelligent person needs to conclude that Chris Butler is dishonest, hypocritical, and disrespectful of his own flock.
I’d like to draw your attention once again to the episode where Chris Butler publicly lied about any involvement in the political “smearing” of Heftel in his campaign for Governor of Hawaii.

October 31, 1986 • Reed’s Guru Denies Ever Discussing Heftel Smear, Honolulu Star-Bulletin
Vera City, with first-hand experience, wrote to us of this previously “lost” article:
“I am outraged at what Butler is quoted as saying! Most of his followers never saw the television or read the papers, so they never saw this. They were forbidden from watching or reading unless it has to do with their "service". Just as today they are forbidden from the internet. Butler didn't give marriage advice. He avoided that. All he spoke about was politics! The opposite of what he claims, but who was around then to disprove it? Only Carter (Rick Reed’s wife at the time). Was she threatened?”
[forum.culteducation.com]

[docs.google.com]

Reed’s Guru denies
Let me quote Chris Butler directly. His speech was “prepared”, so he cannot claim he was misquoted.

Reading briefly from a prepared speech near the State Capitol, Butler said the State is unfairly involving people who have no Interest in politics.
Lie number 1. Butler was instrumental in forming a right-wing political party ten years earlier and establishing two newspapers to manipulate the reporting regarding their candidates. Independents for Godly Government (IGG) was formed in 1975; first candidates ran in 1976.

"I don't vote and am not registered to vote" he said.
Who knows if this is true or not? CB probably doesn’t pay taxes either, but that does not prove he lacks an income.
"If I wanted to get involved in politics, I'd go on television and encourage my followers to register to vote."
Lie number 2: Chris Butler ordered his followers to support and contribute money to Butler’s chosen candidates including Rick Reed. They most certainly would have voted after waving signs, volunteering, and contributing money.
"They don't like Mr. Rick Reed ... so they try to defame my reputation and connect them with me to defame their reputation." Butler said
Lie number 3: Besides showing his lack of education and inability to put a string of words together into a coherent sentence, any attacks of reputation were not against Reed and Butler, but rather a reaction to their own obvious attempts to smear the reputation of their enemy.
Butler, who said Reed still considers him his minister, said that if asked he would advise the former prosecutor's aide "to get out of politics."
Lie number 4: Chris Butler’s advice to Reed was just the opposite and this has been substantiated in the press and by many ex-followers.
"It stinks." he said
If it stinks, Jagad Guru, why all the fuss and expense of manipulating candidates and elections?

Rick Reed’s current photo; hey Rick, what is the real story? Were you a victim or an accessory?

Date: December 15, 2012 12:26PM

They were forbidden from watching or reading unless it has to do with their "service". Just as today they are forbidden from the internet.

I NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE >>>WHO SAYS BUTLER DISCIPLES CANNOT LOOK AT INTERNET ??

Where is RICK REED any phone numbers ?

Date: December 15, 2012 04:03PM

There is information on Rick Reed. He currently lives in the state of Washington with his second wife, Jennifer and his son. He owns a company called Autofinders in Snohomish, easily found on the Internet.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 15, 2012 10:29PM

This message board is searchable.

One can go to the upper right corner of the window. Find the search button.

Select whatever word or term you are interested in and always select the "all dates" slot.

Only by selecting "all dates" will your search cover the entire life of this message board and years long discussions such as this one.

As you read through varous posts, keep track of names and topics that are interesting. Run searches on those.

However, the best thing would be to combine this with a boots on the ground march through the entire 400 pages of the thread.

Either one very diligent person can do this.

Or...a committee can be formed, say three or four persons. Each person can get 100 pages of the 400 pages of material and study it, making notes of important topics and persons.

Then do a conferance call and report what you have found.

I can tell you that the Noni Farm report was interesting. We had a mother who corresponded because her son was interested in working on the noni farm (donated labor).

We supplied lots of info and bang! a Butler loyalist showed up who tried hard to invalidate our information. It seemed to indicate how valuabe donated labor is and what a threat it may have represented for us to provide info that would cause even one idealistic younger to decide NOT to travel to Hawaii and donate labor on the noni farm.

Discussion began here

Continued here

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 15, 2012 10:35PM

Workplace safety issues

What kind of record do the SIF businesses have?

Hawa'ai had a history of being run by just a few rich plantation owners.

Could this have left a lingering pattern in state and local law?

Will Tulsi be able to assess fairly the various bills that come up concerning workplace safety and workers' rights?

And this is a grave issue. Look at the set back for unions in Michigan.

How well will Tulsi be able to hear and see the troubles that beset the 99% who need a fair days wage for a fair days work?

Date: December 16, 2012 04:07AM

dabcult
They were forbidden from watching or reading unless it has to do with their "service". Just as today they are forbidden from the internet.

I NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE >>>WHO SAYS BUTLER DISCIPLES CANNOT LOOK AT INTERNET ??

Where is RICK REED any phone numbers ?

The inner-circle of the cult is allowed internet access as demonstrated by their Facebook pages, MySpace, email accounts, etc. They’ve probably been told to ignore and avoid anything to do with the dubious past of Chris Butler. The minions are prohibited from everything including internet.

I possess all the contact information for Rick Reed, including email addresses, phone numbers and street address. The rules of the Rick Ross forum prohibit posting this information on the message board.

Flash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.