Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: alapuhsihs ()
Date: November 23, 2012 07:12AM

Vera City
Great find FLASH!

alaphusihs
Thanks for sharing your memories. All the Sai followers spoke of his supposed mystical powers.
But others discovered as you did, that he was clueless and had no idea of what his followers did or did not do.
One report is that Tusta used to drink Orange Julius all the time which contained egg powder and
you had to get them at the Mall - a forbidden place for true believers ~ but some, like Tusta were above
the rules....
Also, Bruce Butler, his brother used to get french fries at Mc Donald's.
So it stands to reason that Butler could have gone off with
his "boyz" on some protein eating! Attached are some photos from the
Sai days from his forbidden book "Sai Speaks". Hopefully, it will jog your memory some more.
Vera City

Thanks Vera,

You can see the back of my head in one of those shots. Wow that does jog my memory.
I am floored to see myself way back then in the midst of that wildness.

What ever powers Sai had could not be from the God I know, thats all I have to say about that.

Yea his name became Tusta later, he was the leader that gave the class on meat eating and how its ok to like the taste of it but not to eat it.

And Bruce, yea thats his brothers name.

So they were sneaking off eating eggs and going to McDonalds whlie telling us it was a sin? Wow go figure!

Sure am glad I found the way out of there.

Right now my personal life is quite busy. I am off to the State Beef Conference thats gonna tie me up for sometime. But I will get back here real soon and add some more as I remember.

Until then ya'll be good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: November 24, 2012 06:28AM

I was in and out of the cult and by no means a right hand man but I do remember Sai took all kinds of extra things like bee pollen, royal jelly and ginseng. These things were way to expensive for the commoners, all we got was vegetables and fruit, carrots and celery, your typical vegetarian diet. There was also milk from time to time but not an abundance. Reading some of the posts here it sounds like his needs only increased as time went by.

I THINK THAT THIS IS A CRUCIAL POINT WITH THIS CULT .....
SAI WOULD EAT THE BEST AND SPECIAL EXPENSIVE STUFF .....SAI WOULD GET ACCUPONCTURE......SPECIAL MASSAGES (EVERYDAY ) ..AND ALL KINDS OF PERKS INCLUDING RENTING A PRIVATE JET FOR $100,000 ...SKI VACATIONS FOR HIS FAMALY ....LIVING IN A 10,000 DOLLARS A MONTH CONDO WHILE HIS SLAVES DISCIPLES
WHERE SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR IN A WHEREHOUSE AND EATING THE LEFTOVER OF THE DOWN TO EARTH ...BEFORE IT WAS TOSS IN THE DUMPSTERS.
DISCIPLES GOING WITHOUT ANY EXTRA IN THEIR LIFE ...BECAUSE THEY HAD ...AND THEY HAVE ....TO GIVE AND GIVE TO THE "PURE DEVOTEE OF THE BLUE GOD ..............I REALLY LIKE THE LIFE AND TEACHINGS OF INDIAN SAINT RAMANA MAHARSHI ........(GOOGLE IT )
HE IS NOW CONSIDER THE GREATEST YOGI OF THE 20TH CENTURY ...........AND HE IS KNOWN TO HAVE LIVE PRACTICALLY NAKED ALL HIS LIFE (EXEPT SOMETHING TO COVER HIS PRIVATE ).......AND HE NEVER .....NEVER TOOK FOOD THAT WAS DIFFERENT FROM HIS GUEST .

ONE TIME HIS ASHRAM RAN OUT OF SOUTH INDIAN COFFEE ........SO THEY GAVE HIM A CUP AND GAVE WATER TO HIS GUESTS ....
RAMANA TOOK NOTICE AND FROM THAT DAY HE NEVER DRANK COFFE AGAIN .........THAT IS TRUTH SELF REALISATION
BUTLER IS A GROSS EGO TRIP..........BUT IS SHIT SMELL AS BAD AS ANYBODY ELSE

alapuhsihs........I APPRECIATE YOUR SHARING YOUR TIME WITH BUTLER BUT YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A BIT UNEDUCATED WHEN IT COME TO VEGETARIANISM
I HAVE BEEN A VEGETARIAN FOR 45 YEARS NOW .....AND A VEGAN FOR 15
.......IF YOU GOOGLE ..... the words FAMOUS VEGANS .....YOU WILL FIND that tennis player SERENA WILLIAM....PAUL MC CARTNEY ...FOOTBALL PLAYERS ...BASKETBALL PLAYERS are VEGAN .

Posted by: IamtheAntiChris ()
Date: November 24, 2012 07:59AM

i'd like to thank everyone that replied to my post.
i am second generation. born into the maddness.
CB was already Jagad Guru. i have lived in 3 broken families within the group.

i can attest everything i have read has been accurate.
this is such a mind opener. i still am angry at my parents for their denial and for not educating their children.
and giving away everything we had to CB. its pretty insane.

Posted by: IamtheAntiChris ()
Date: November 24, 2012 08:21AM

the diet: yes i remember CB taking insane amounts of supplements
and the parents taking insane amounts.
it never occurred to me until way later on you can actually get the nutrients through regular food.
also, everyone be sick and weak all the time.
always down with something, and very germ phobic.
wearing masks in public and
constantly washing hands.

in Baguio school all the privileged students would get packages from their parents
w vitamins and supplements from DTE, while the rest either had to barter or beg.

Food and drink play a very important part in mind-control.

in the haribol schools we were not allowed to eat anything except food we prepared for ourselves, and literally no taste.
we werent allowed to enjoy salt. this left most of us feeling malnourished, along with activities that were designed to take up all of our time.

"there is little time for sleep, and a tired person is a more compliant person, less able to think critically. Control of mealtimes and control of the food is another way to alter somebody's physiology. Some cults don't feed their members enough, or use low-protein (vegetarian), high sugar diets to weaken people physically."

6 hrs was the most sleep, and we were awake at 4am in near freezing temp.
we would shower in really cold water and then proceed to learn about gay sex and krsna. (not necessarily in that order)
it was really weird when you think about it

Date: November 24, 2012 10:29AM

I’ve scanned more pre-internet newspaper articles but will wait until this discussion of the Janice Wolf article dies down. Thanks everyone for contributing and validating. Dabcult will appreciate my next article from 1971 that mentions Psychic Sleep. Tulsi Gabbard will not be happy that Chris Butler declares he is “not a Hindu” in another old article.

Rather than quote everyone, let me just address a few of the points in the last few postings:

Regarding the reporters mention of body odor, I think she wrote the truth. First, women are more sensitive to odors than most men. Second, the lack of antibacterial soap and deodorant on sweaty people will lead to odor. Last, I doubt the cult was using bleach and detergents when washing their cloths and linens.

I think it is important to separate the new-age Hippy experiences from the dangerous methods of the budding sociopath. Hippies, Woodstock, and vegetarianism are all considered cool by many people.
Please focus on the seeds of this destructive cult and try to recall anything illegal, abusive, or manipulative. Who were the donors that Butler wouldn’t reveal? How much were followers expected to contribute? Was Butler using LSD and other drugs? The reporter seems to believe that Butler demanded total surrender and that would make a lot of people very vulnerable. The mention of killing or dying for Chris Butler gave me the creeps.

I believe that the father of Chris Butler and Bruce Butler, Dr. Willis Butler, must have been the owner of the Quonset-Hut property at Sunset Beach. There is a two-family duplex there now, built in 1978 and remodeled in 2012. It is not owner-occupied, but the ownership is in the names of Bruce Butler and his children. The location is to the right side of Sunset Beach. It’s set back from the beach by about 100 feet. The current value of the property is over $2 million. Send me a private message if you want the address.

[forum.culteducation.com]

If Chris Butler’s father was the landlord, it is possible that they were being evicted because Dr. Butler did not approve of his son and CB hated his own father.
[forum.culteducation.com]

Here are Mike Gabbard and Carol (Porter) Gabbard with son Bhakti back in 1971. Please help me to link them more strongly with Chris Butler since Mike now says he is a Catholic and not a devotee of Butler.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: November 24, 2012 03:01PM

i can attest everything i have read has been accurate.
this is such a mind opener. i still am angry at my parents for their denial and for not educating their children.
and giving away everything we had to CB. its pretty insane.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ...FOR YOUR SHARING ...ITS VERY TOUCHING AND HEARTFELT
AS FAR AS BEING ANGRY AT YOUR PARENTS
IF THEY WHERE PARTICIPANTS IN THE PSYCHIC SLEEP ...AND OTHER MIND CONTROL TECKNIQUES OF BUTLER
THEY WHERE BRAINWASH
HOW CAN YOU STILL BE ANGRY AT PEOPLE THAT WHERE BRAINWASH

I SENT AWAY ONE OF MY 4 KIDS TO THE HARE KRISHNA SCHOOL IN DALLAS TEXAS ...AND PARIS FRANCE ..FOR A TOTAL OF 2 YEARS
MY DAUTHER GANGA IS NOW 40 AND ONCE IN A WHILE SHE TELLS ME "DAD I WISH YOU NEVER HAD SENT ME THERE"

I AM VERY SORRY I TELL HER EACH TIME .........I WAS BRAINWASH

LIFE GOES ON ...................DIRECT THAT ANGER TO HELP US NAIL THAT MEGLOMENIAC ...

FULL SAI SPEAKS
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: November 25, 2012 01:54AM

As per request I am posting the forbidden book SAI SPEAKS.

EVERYONE HERE - PLEASE COPY THESE PAGES NOW!

I don’t know how much longer these scans will be accessible at the current location online. All you have to do is to right click on image and select “save image as” and put in a folder on your computer. I did not include all of the photos as they have already been posted.

Every copy was supposed to be destroyed, but by happenstance and providence this copy survived. It was sent to the mother of a follower in the 1970’s who found it in closet at Koolau, Kauai and had the foresight to understand its historical significance.. It was published prior to Butler’s group joining AC Bhaktivedanta’s ISKCON gang. Needless to say, Sai Young, (this still cracks me up! One of his many and ever changing names… to match whatever delusional state at the time) has always fancied himself in a “worshipable” position…

In my opinion, after the death of ACB, I believe that he returned to some of his former SAI teachings and practices to gain more control over and to gain resources from his followers. No longer the young and handsome Mr Young, Siddha, or Jagad Guru, he has been forced into the shadows so we are dependent on brave whistle blowers to expose him and the harm he has caused others.

In the past I was hesitant to publish this for fear that it would be used by the cult or influence others, especially youngsters enamored with the romance of the 60’s generation. Yoga and living off the grid is as popular as ever. So quotes, critiques, and exposure of the truth from this forum are especially important surrounding this posting of SAI SPEAKS.

On YouTube you can now hear long lost interviews of Bob Dylan, Tim Buckley, Jim Morrison, Leonard Cohen, John Lennon, and many others who held a healthy disdain for the “establishment”. They all had a humorous, cryptic, and cool way of talking… answering and not answering questions and slipping in some kind of mockery. If you were “hip”, you understood the phraseology and the put downs. Some of it was justified. There was a private language and strange logic of the time only understood by the young. Some of that is reflected in SAI SPEAKS. At one time, it looked profound. Now it just looks silly and ludicrous.

And then there was the dark side of the 60's. Just listen to some of the earlier Charlie Manson interviews where he wove crazy and mesmerizing riffs with his interviewers. If you did not know his connection to the murders, you could imagine how he could hold sway his followers. One of Butler’s followers had met Manson in the desert prior to the murders and said that before he met Siddha that he thought Charlie was the most spiritual person he had ever met. A friend of mine used to ride at the Spawn Movie Ranch where they rented out horses and housed the Manson family. She thought they were just cool hippies living their dream in the Santa Susana mountains of California.

Butler has the same charisma but he is not violent. He is the son of two well to do, educated, humanist, political activists, and narcissists. A side note… People like Timothy Leary, Alan Ginsburg, and others came to see his father and not specifically young Kris. His father was a well-respected anti-war activist of his day. All the while the teen narcissist, Kris was getting interested in “spiritual” powers and using his skills to forward his dream of “guru-hood” or “gangsta-guru”. He became a clever snake charmer who gets people to serve him and empty their pockets willingly, thinking they have received the greatest gift just from having contact with him.

SAI SPEAKS is just an early version of Butler’s capacity for self-promotion and myth-making. Butler was born with the perverse gift of projecting what people want to believe and see in him. He laughs all the way to the bank on his cleverly honed image. Now he is an old man who is too embarrassed to present himself in public for fear of being exposed further as a fraud, so he hides behind his wife and senior followers. He is grooming Tulsi Gabbard as he did Katyayani and Wai Lana to be stars. He seems to have had more difficulty promoting his step children. But that's another story...

Date: November 25, 2012 01:55AM

Date: November 25, 2012 02:01AM

What follows are scripts used for "Psychic Sleep"

meditations/mind control used in cult.

Date: November 25, 2012 02:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.