Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: IamtheAntiChris ()
Date: November 20, 2012 08:19AM

greetings. this is my first post, i have been following this thread for a few years now.
i jut wanted to come out and say thank you to all that have contributed.
this thread pretty much saved my life. i owe it to all of you.
i thought i was doomed, going to go crazy, and then the guilty feelings that followed after i realized that i was not on any sort of path to spirituality.

i gave my everything. i have nothing. i am here, and i am no longer afraid.
i have heard and attended most, if not all the lectures from Hawaii days to Malibu.

i have been to the schools Ponomaloa and The Philippines.
this is not to get back or even, i still care for my friends.
i feel bad that they have to still live up to ridiculous standards set by Chris Butler.
this is about the TRUTH.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 20, 2012 08:56AM

IamtheAntiChris
greetings. this is my first post, i have been following this thread for a few years now.
i thought i was doomed, going to go crazy, and then the guilty feelings that followed after i realized that i was not on any sort of path to spirituality.

i have heard and attended most, if not all the lectures from Hawaii days to Malibu.

i feel bad that they have to still live up to ridiculous standards set by Chris Butler.
this is about the TRUTH.

Welcome to this message board, “I am”. There are several ex-devotees who are still regulars here plus more who read without commenting. I get lots of help and queries behind the scenes through private messages and emails, so feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.

You are brave and wise for leaving the cult. Please help make it easier for your friends to find their way to the light. The more that Chris Butler is exposed, the weaker his grip on his slaves.

Good luck!

Flash

Date: November 20, 2012 09:52AM

Shakespeare could have written a tragedy (or perhaps a comedy) about a Nobleman (Richard Bellord) offering his own wife (Wai Lana) to a celibate Arch Bishop (Chris Butler), as proof of his devotion to his spiritual master. Richard Bellord truly is descended from an English King and Chris Butler, an uneducated surf bum, was probably delighted to make him a Cuckold.

How sad for the Bellord children when they wake up and realize how their parents were humiliated by Chris Butler.

Thanks to cultreporter for leading the way to the current-day Richard Bellord with an old post from 2006.
[forum.culteducation.com]

“Richard Valentine Windham-Bellord was born on 22 February 1949. He is the son of Robert Bellord and Ruth Windham. He married, firstly, (Wai Lana- Her Chinese name is Zhang Hui Lan) in 1974. He and (Wai Lana) were divorced in 1982. He married, secondly, Julieta Estina Bisco in 1982 (Julieta is described as very rich from a wealthy Filipino family)”

Richard’s three children with Wai Lana are: Siddha Windham-Bellord, Satya Windham-Bellord, and Subhadra Windham-Bellord.
Bio:
Richard Valentine Bellord is 63 years old. He lives in Austin, TX. He has also lived in Camino, CA; Malibu, CA; Cedar Park, TX and Kailua, HI.

Jamuna Windham-Bellord is probably his daughter-in-law
Sid Bellord from Kailua is probably his son, Siddha
Gopi Bellord from Kailua is unknown to me

A recent Photo of Richard Bellord. Notice the little photos of Wai Lana on the flip chart Behind him. This photo is from a Chinese web site and a rough translation is …

The Cymbidium Productions Ltd Minister Richard Bellord, made a special trip to attend the celebration came from the United States. … (Wai Lana), "the mother of yoga, the CCTV broadcast yoga program she was recorded in the annals of history and left an indelible impression in the hearts of the people. In 1985, her yoga introduced into China, into the hearts of hundreds of millions of Chinese families and people through CCTV1 and CCTV2 been widely welcomed. Her yoga programs play continuously for 15 years, has become one of the Chinese history longest running television series.
[news.cctv.com]

Richard warming up the crowd with some Yoga and maybe some of Jagad Guru's foot-bath water.

Quotesman said in 2007

…I do not think that FL (Fearless Leader Chris Butler) had the queen bee (Wai Lana) divorce (Richard) in order to marry her. And he was himself never married prior to the queen bee. The QB (thats Queen Bee not Quarter Back) had already divorced for other reasons. At least that is the party line I was told.

But if you read the previous letter by ACBS it can be understood he (FL) should have instructed the queen bee to go back to her husband. Since both the queen bee and her husband were fully surrendered souls to the FL where is the question of FL allowing them to divorce? That is the hypocrisy. The x-husband of the queen bee later was given a wife by the FL, a very wealthy lady from a rich family. So this is the real hypocrisy. He should have acted like a spiritual father and helped his disciples work out their marriage. Instead he married the spiritual daughter and then gave another spiritual daughter to the now wifeless son. How could anyone who claims to be a vaishnava miss this stuff???...

Zelig said in 2007 in his open letter to CB

“…Your marriage to a previously wedded disciple with children made me rethink everything. You showed me her letters from China. I saw how enraptured she was with you. I saw you were infatuated with her. You were in love. It was odd seeing your supposedly dispassionate spiritual master trying to conceal a flood of emotions. My inner sannyasi was screaming, “What the fuck is going on!???” Urgent and defensive communiqués went out. I did not dare question and hid my doubts behind my placid exterior…”

I chose this photo of Wai Lana because this is how she oddly perceives herself now - in 2012! In reality, she now looks more like an aged “Dragon Lady” than this photo-shopped 30-year old image. This is how she recently described herself in her brochure:

“… Wai Lana is not only a beautiful and charming modern-day yoga advocate, but also a highly energetic and prolific artist… Wai Lana is one of the most well known yoga teachers in the world today. Her daily yoga TV shows are regularly watched by millions of people around the globe on five continents, including in the United States, where her shows appear nationwide on many PBS stations…”

Like her husband, Chris Butler, her best days have long been over but she insists on having the CB followers Kowtow to her.

Janavi “Navi” Bellord is apparently the daughter of Richard and her mother is his second wife, Julieta Estina Bisco from the Philippines.
Talent Acquisition Manager | Executive Assistant Philippines | Sports Current: Social Media Manager at Liquid Digital Solutions, Social Media Manager at Techmeetups, Executive Assistant at Mommy Breadwinner™, Social Media Ma... Past: Social Media Developer at Style Made Simple Education: ISC Vocational School

[twitter.com]

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: November 20, 2012 11:09AM

flashlight_on_roaches
How could anyone who claims to be a vaishnava miss this stuff???...

You learn not to question the sham guru from day 1. Questioning means you have no faith and no one wants to feel left out as the "faithless one," or the one still "living in illusion" and unsurrendered to the guru. A large part of the power that Chris has over others is through the group itself. No one wants to feel left out, so you go with the flow, you learn the mindset and dont ask questions and blindly follow so no one thinks youre an outsider (and get called bad names behind your back or worse).

flashlight_on_roaches
Janavi “Navi” Bellord is apparently the daughter of Richard and her mother is his second wife, Julieta Estina Bisco from the Philippines.
Talent Acquisition Manager | Executive Assistant Philippines | Sports Current: Social Media Manager at Liquid Digital Solutions, Social Media Manager at Techmeetups, Executive Assistant at Mommy Breadwinner™, Social Media Ma... Past: Social Media Developer at Style Made Simple Education: ISC Vocational School

Im assuming these are all CB owned businesses in either California or overseas. I find it hard to believe that someone so connected to Chris would take an outside job.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: November 20, 2012 02:41PM

IamtheAntiChris(VERY FUNNY) its about time we get a few ANTI - CHRIS

this is about the TRU
WELCOME... ..IF THIS FORUM CAN HELP BUT A FEW LIKE ANTI -CHRIS TO PULL AWAY FROM THE MADNESS OF MEGLOMENIAC CHRIS BUTLER
IT WILL HAVE BEEN MORE THAN USEFUL ....
BUT FOR ME THE GOAL IS TO DEMOLISH THE CULT COMPLETELY... ...AND SHOW BUTLER FOLLOWERS THE WAY TO MIND AND HEART FREEDOM
ITS THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF WEB SITE LIKE THE RICK ROSS AND ALL THE ANTI CULTS FORUMS......GET FREE AND GET A LIFE AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THINKING THAT BUTLER IS A TICKET TO PARADISE ....THAT SERVING HIM IS SERVING GOD ULTIMATE PURPOSE....AND EATING IS NAIL CLIPPINGS AND DRINKING THE WATER THAT WASH IS FEET WILL PURIFY YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS.
ITS SO FREAKING CRASY .....HOW CAN THIS "JAGAD GURU " LOOK AT HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR AND THINK
'ANOTHER DAYS AS MASTER OF THE UNIVERS "

FLASHLIGHT ........YOU ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB OF DETECTIVE ...BRAVO

Date: November 20, 2012 03:43PM

Rama Das (slave name) I FOUND THIS TESTIMONIAL ON ANOTHER FORUM....(THIS IS ONLY PART OF IT )..I TALK TO THIS YOUNG MAN ON THE PHONE A FEW TIMES IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS
HE IS STILL FREE AND DOING GOOD IN HIS PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE ...AND LIKE MY VIDEOS .....AND 50% OF HIS EXTENTED FAMALY ARE STILL IN THE CULT .....CREATING FEARS OF ALL TYPES
ESPECIALLY NOW THAT TULSI IS ABOUT TO ENTER CONGRESS ....THERE IS EVEN MORE DEMANDS BY THE CULTS FOR SECRECY ....AND KEEPING THE SECRETS OF BUTLER EVEN MORE SECRETS
Date Added: 09/07/2006
Science of Identity
I was also raised listening to and watching Chris Butler. I was born into this world and fed a truly destructive and filthy idea of things.
I would not wish it upon anybody
My brother is "on site" working for Chris Butler as I write this, he has never had any amount of time in his life not completely surrounded by Chris Butler fanatics, he is 25.

He has been COMPLETELY DROWNED IN IT since he was 12, marking his departure from my family. He was 12, I was 14 and we were shipped off to boarding school in the Phillipines.
I lasted 2 weeks, he stayed there for 3 or 4 years, since then he has always been at a Hare Krishna school, or for the last 7 years (maybee more) he has been "on site".
My pathetic parents could not possibly be more happy.

I stepped away from Chris Butler and out into the world as myself.
I completely faced my belief system (gaudiya vaishnavism) in myself when I was 20, I looked at it straight on, dropped it and walked away.

Posted by: privateye ()
Date: November 21, 2012 03:05AM

IamtheAntiChris

this is about the TRUTH.

Aloha Iam,

Sounds like you have been in the cult from the beginning? I am interested in Chris Butlers political agenda. Where you there when IGG was formed? Please share as much info as you have.

Posted by: alapuhsihs ()
Date: November 21, 2012 07:13AM

Hey I am amazed to have found this forum. I was around in the early days but could not follow for long. I was young and experimenting with alternate lifestyles. I will admit Siddha helped me to sober up and get off pot, lsd and liqueur. But once sober
I realized that yoga lifestyle was not for me and I
wondered how I ended up following a guru and a blue god.
I returned to a normal life and got back into my family roots and heritage. It was hard at first and my family could not believe how I had changed. At first coming home I could not tolerate even a simple thing like eating meat. I just passed my 62nd birthday with a full BBQ and about 100 friends and family. So I guess the early days did not damage me for life like it seems to have done for so many. For years I wondered what happened to Siddha and his crew. Did anyone know Sudhama Vipra Swami or Katyayani? I have not been in touch with any of the original followers but would like to find out about all of them. I have been skipping around the forum and reading as much as I can. I can’t believe half of it. Man when I was around Siddha lived in a little shack with no indoor plumbing. He was scrapping just to live. Now he’s putting people in Congress? Riding in private jets and living in oceanfront mansions? He’s married with a family? I thought he was against a comfortable lifestyle? WTHey? I guess I should count my lucky stars for leaving before things got really started. I might be able to contribute something here.

Date: November 21, 2012 10:23AM

alapuhsihs
Thank you for sharing ...and welcome to this forum
If you read the entire forum ...you will find lots of informations on your old friends
Great that you left in the eirly days .....or you still be might working in one of the slaves shops of Butler
to pay for ski trips in Aspen for "JAGAD GURU " and his extended famaly ...
Please contribute any informations
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A PARTICIPANTS OF BUTLER psychic sleep sessions ?

Posted by: Peter Pan ()
Date: November 21, 2012 10:46AM

From my experience the cult and the people in it are not as stereotyped and caricature as some people here are portraying. In my opinion they are doing a great disservice to the important job of exposing the reality.

Most of the people involved are just your average Joe, Mr and Mrs smith who got involved by the promises of a better life. They raised their kids to believe in all the nonsense of the Hindu mumbo jumbo and some of those kids are now trying to get their lives back on solid ground.

With all due respect dabcult some of your videos and comments are just soo over the top. Are you for real? I mean I am glad you are trying to help but you have been out of the loop for a long time. On the other hand Flashlight_on_Roaches is doing some serious stuff. Let’s keep it real

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.