Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: June 18, 2012 07:33AM

Hi Dabcult, Here is my answer to the post you received today:

My yoga teacher Chris Butler doesn't belong to any cult. TRUE- He does not belong to a cult because he is the LEADER of said sinister secretive and dishonest cult, that is heavy into brainwashing so that you do not even realized you are parroting info he wants you to say.
Vaishnavism is not a cult and was already there long before Christianity was born, as proven by its unbroken disciplic succession. The Vaishnavism as practiced by Butler and his mionions has been disavowed by the true Vaishnava's of the world. What Butler does is beg borrow and steal & distort from several philosophies to create his own unreal and destructive philosophy that preaches intolerance and fear.
It's not true that there is compulsary tithing in his mission. One has only to read the letters he had sent out to his deluded minions to see that he indeed does want all your money and then some. Take a few days and go over this forum to the beginning to read those letteres he has sent out to his poor followers. Anyone can help out in the mission simply by using our abilities, either by helping to wash the dishes used in food distribution, etc. Of course, the more sheeple that give him money and time and work, the better, right? How else will he maintain his lavish lifestyle?
If rich people wish to donate money, that's their prerogative as in any other foundation or institution Sure, as long as the rich people know who exactly this insane cult leader really is. The honest truth is that for years he has tried to get one of his brainwashed minions into politics using the money of rich people and of his minions. But people have a right to know who they are throwing their money away to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 18, 2012 09:19AM

Someone sent me this link today
www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=VbEXo3mfMvA

That testimonial basically confirm what I said before about the psychic sleep ....

A few things are intersting here ....When Swami Bhaktivedanta was in Hawaii
BUTLER refrain from doing the psychic sleep when Bhaktivedanta ...was around
but as soon as the guru as move on to another city ...BUTLER resume the hypnosis sessions.
I remember that at the time he already had a few YES men that was serving him hand and foot.

Now here I arrive in Maui unannouce in 1971 ..arriving from being with Bhaktivedanta Swami for months on end and BUTLER ....does the psychic sleep session on his SUNDAY FEAST ....
Not to intelligent ..MR Butler ...What was he thinking ...THAT I WOULD KEEP THIS SECRET ???

I met him one more time a few months later in Los Angeles ...and he ask me point blank .."WHY I HAD TOLD SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA OF THE PSYCHIC SLEEP !!
I told him the truth for me at the time that my allegiance was to Bhaktivedanta and I had to ask the guru if that was bonafide or not .

And I remember now meeting BUTLER one last time in 1985 ..or so
I was at the DOWN TO EARTH store and I observed him for 20 minutes or so
having very flirtitious exchanges ...with an oriental women ...must have been WAI LANA
BUT THE IMPORTANT PART IS THIS
At the time I was studying full times the Bible and the DEAD SEA SCROLLS(2 full year )
to become a legal minister ....(wich I became )...and did legally marry people in Hawaii and California
including my only sister .
So I finally went to talk to CHRIS about several things ...it was friendly
and I told him about my DEAD SEA SCROLLS study ext and offer to send him some books about the ESSENES

NOW THE INTERESTING PART was his response ...he look at me in the eyes
and ask me if the ESSENES beleived the same things as the HARE KRISHNA DID ?

Now thats how freaking ignorant CHRIS BUTLER ...who is known to have made fun of the CHRISTIANS
on public videos ...IS
Did the JEWISH ESSENE ..beleived that GOD is a blue boy...playing the flute and milking the spiritual cows
eternally ?...And this guy declare himself "JAGAD GURU "..."PARAMAHANSA"

That is how ignorant this IDIOT is of the THEOLOGIES of other religions.
A pretender of the worst kind ....Its amazing what you can accomplish when you are shameless and heartless ..............using brainwashing methods to enslave the ignorants .

Date: June 18, 2012 10:03AM

VERY GOOD COMMENTS VERA
I POSTED THIS ON THE CIVIL BEAT TODAY

To understand the TULSI GABBARD journey LEFTWARD ....you have to go back to the truth beleifs of her father and mother ............this article from a fundamentalist Christian group easy to find on the internet
tell you alot about the type of home TULSI grew in ...
Mike was not only from the EXTREME RIGHT ...as follower of a meglomaniac HOMOSEXUALS HATEFUL GURU
But also as far as being a liberal CATHOLIC...as one can be
FROM LETS REASON MINISTRY
Gabbard has been accepted as a Christian activist, because he holds the same stand against homosexuality that Christians do. But he is not coming from a Christian perspective at all. Mike Gabbard has long been involved in what is called Science of Identity under a guru Chris Butler, aka Jagad guru which runs the Science of Identity (formerly Mantra Meditation of Hawaii). They are ...an offshoot from Hare Krishna cult
In a conversation I had with Gabbard he denies Jesus is the only true God manifest in the flesh, and believes that God has appeared in different incarnations. That his gurus information is coming from God himself and that he learns the Bible through his spiritual master. That he could learn nothing about Jesus Christ through me (or any Christian for that matter). I happen to disagree with this view and this is why I'm writing this.
THERE IS NO DOUPTS HERE THAT HE IS NOT
TULSI had a very complex psychological and spiritual upbrigning ....she was a sort of a victim of a bran new cult
in HAWAII ...this was not a METHODIST church upbrigning .
If TULSI still beleived that KRISHNA (The blue GOD) is SUPREME and CHRIS BUTLER a perfect guru
That poor yound lady need some serious mental deprogramming ...and if she is taking the money and the volunters that the cult is possibly giving her .....she is in deep deep denial ...in the hope to be a "CONGRESS WOMEN "
Any deep investigation will reveal that she is totally unfit to represent a normal constituencySee More
Reply · Like

·

Date: June 19, 2012 07:42AM

TODAY NO 1 NEWS on HONOLULU CIVIL BEAT ...is TULSI GABBARD ..closing on the lead of MUFI
Peple are reading .......
Write some good critics why she should not be elected due to her cult connections
and post ...post ...post under that article .do not let opportunity go by where you can be heard
Mahalo

Date: June 19, 2012 08:07AM

Vaishnavism is not a cult and was already there long before Christianity was born, as proven by its unbroken disciplic succession.

From MR Univers disciple

Thats one of the first line that the brainwash HARE KRISHNA learn to repeat (blindly )

That so called succession .....going back to Krishna ...is 32 personalities in numbers

no 2 is BRAHMA...the 4 heads GOD.....that succession is a completely nonsensical

and no 33 that would be "Jagad Guru "

If there a time in history where that succession is not only broken but completely screw up

THIS IS IT ... its the very present time with "MR UNIVERS "

Thats how brainwashing works .......you fill the mind of disciples with ready made answers

and send them repeat like perots .......

BE HARE KRISHNA
JEHOVA WITNESS
AND THE 2 by 2 mormon missionaries plus a thousand other sects
or Scientology ...........just cookie cutters answers

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: June 19, 2012 01:30PM

Civil Beat has just published the result of two polls that show that Mufi Hannemann and Tulsi Gabbard are in a statistical dead heat.

Civil Beat Poll - Stunning Turnaround In Hawaii's CD2 Race

Here are some quotes from the Civil Beat article:

When he first announced his candidacy last August, Hannemann touted a 66-to-11 edge over Gabbard. In early February, he released new internal polling numbers showing a 57 percent to 15 percent lead. Both of his surveys were conducted by QMark Research.

The first of the two Civil Beat Polls, part of a larger poll of several races, surveyed 340 likely Democratic primary voters between June 5 and June 7 for a margin of error of +/- 5.3 percent.1 It found a 35-31 split in Gabbard's favor over Hannemann; a gap within the margin of error means the race was a statistical tie at the time the phone calls were made.

Civil Beat conducted a second survey a week later for two reasons: to confirm the dramatic turnaround, and to find out why voters changed their minds. The second poll surveyed 685 different likely Democratic primary voters on June 13 and June 14 for a margin of error of +/- 3.7 percent.2 This one found Hannemann at 34 percent and Gabbard at 33 percent — again a statistical tie. Marx and Kiaaina both sat at 10 percent, and 12 percent were undecided. Both polls asked voters who they'd vote for "today."

It looks like Tulsi Gabbard has made huge gains.

Here is a February 2012 poll that shows Mufi with a 45 point lead over Tulsi: Poll: Hannemann has sizable lead in Congressional Race

We have to keep in mind that these polls are often wrong. Some people who say they are going to vote in a primary never actually show up.

Usually just a small percentage of voters determine who is the winner of a primary.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 20, 2012 03:58AM

dabcult
received today
on " MIKE GABBARD " "TULSI GABBARD " ARE NOT CATHOLICS !! ARE THEY MEMBERS OF A SINISTER CULT ??:

My yoga teacher Chris Butler doesn't belong to any cult. Vaishnavism is not a cult and was already there long before Christianity was born, as proven by its unbroken disciplic succession. It's not true that there is compulsary tithing in his mission. Anyone can help out in the mission simply by using our abilities, either by helping to wash the dishes used in food distribution, etc. If rich people wish to donate money, that's their prerogative as in any other foundation or institution

This is sadly funny. CLASSIC CULT SPEECH
"Yoga teacher" -- euphamism for the guy that totally controls how you work, eat, shit and make love (or not).
"unbroken disciplic succession" -- euphamism for you don't question the origin of any of the information coming from the mouth of the "yoga teacher". In reality he was very much broken off from the traditional Vaishnava system.
Absolute lying about compulsary tithing - oh yeah you can choose not to pay, but you will remain outside of the cult, not be initiated, not have any status in the cult, and put in the dishwashing, "food distribution" service. LOL! Yeah, anyone without money can offer their slave labor- no problem!
But when you get "serious" about service to your spiritual master YOU WILL TITHE!

Date: June 20, 2012 04:27AM

Dear Mike Gabbard ......You said that homosexuality is condem in the bible.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your comments on gays and lesbians and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination ... End of debate....gays should just be put to death

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
How much are you asking for TULASI ? Would you make a special deal for your more plain looking Vrindavan?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24.
The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it? what about asking one of CHRIS BUTLER body guards you know the ones with guns

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. Will they go to heaven with you and CHRIS

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16.
Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively Mr Gabbard and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Please get your programs back on the air we miss it so much .

Your faithful listener
Henry Jolicoeur

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 20, 2012 08:09AM

To Mike Gabbard,

Exposing your sweet daughter to much vitriol and smear is not parental love. Not only that you and Carol had to drag the poor child to worship at the feet of a madman, you even need to push her to the quagmire political arena, you very well know will even get dirtier, even if she gets to DC. It's not even for her benefit in the end, you very well know what the whole game plan is — to please and realize the political dream of your insane master. Darth Vader has much more parental love than you.

You Haribol parents disgust me; I'm not anti-Tulsi, I'm anti-cult.

Date: June 20, 2012 08:47AM

This email has been sent to the Hawaii office of the ACLU, First Amendment Center, and Craigslist

Aloha Dear Watchdogs:
Call me naïve, but I expect all candidates for Federal Office to protect our Constitutional rights at the very least. Tulsi Gabbard, Democratic candidate for Hawaii Congressional District 2, has recently violated the First Amendment right to freedom of speech by causing the deletion of unflattering comments posted to the Oahu community pages of Craiglist.org. This violation of a protected form of expression is a very serious matter and I urge you to investigate and take action against the candidate and those individuals assisting her. Tulsi Gabbard’s “flagging” of legitimate questions also violates the terms of use of the Craigslist service. It is further alleged that Tulsi Gabbard is using Web experts to manipulate and attack search results in order to bury unflattering Internet content. This matter is worthy of your attention since it highlights some hidden dangers to our Freedoms in the Internet age, and in a way that most voters can appreciate.
Links to the flagged postings are included below along with an excerpt from Craigslist TOU.
Mahalo
CC Craigslist
Flagged content:
“ regarding Tulsi Gabbard connections to the sub cult of the HARE KRISHNA ..of CHRIS BUTLER”
Tulsi Gabbard is not truthful
“Where does craiglist gets the rights to take down every posting that is ... be a member of a sinister cult manage by a meglomeniac cult leader ...”
BY what right is craiglist removing my posting
“Craigslist rants and raves”
wake up to the Gabbards scams

Craigslist Terms of Use:
“... c. Flagging
A user shall not "flag" (or otherwise seek removal of) content on craigslist without a personal, good-faith belief that the content violates the TOU. A user may flag content only on his/her own behalf. A user must not permit, enable, induce or encourage others to flag content for them. A user must not flag content for others. A user may flag a specific item of content only once. A user flagging content must do so manually and may not employ any automated means, products (including, without limitation, software programs) or services to flag content. A user must not circumvent any technological restrictions (security measures) in the flagging process. Without limitation, this prohibition includes a ban on the use of multiple IP addresses for flagging (by use of proxy servers or any means whatsoever).”

Links to some of the unflattering content:

YouTube Video

Tough Questions for Tulsi Gabbard

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.