Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: June 09, 2012 09:54PM

Excellent post Dharmabum !!
In a nutshell, can the people of Hawaii trust Tulsi? NO
Is she lying about where her allegiances really lay? YES
It is correct (and wise) to ask more about honesty and openess? YES
If she is not a slave to the Cult of Butler she needs to distance herself from her spiritual master by a public renunciation.
Until she does this, you cannot trust her.
Her article on banking regulation is merely a diversion tactic; she is hoping people won't notice the strings attached to her body (and soul).
Do you honestly think she came up with this herself having come from a cult that disavowed female children from attending mainstream schools?
Dear Public, do not be mislead by our country's freedom of religion rights.
This cult is neither religious nor spiritual.
This cult has existed solely for the benefit of one deluded man.
And a few small chosen families like Tulsi Gabbard and her father Mike, the Nishikis and the Bellords.
What has Butler ever done well? Apparently to the dismay (and sorrow) of intelligent people worldwide, brainwashing seems to be his specialty.
Is it possible that the media is finally paying attention?
Yes, they are now watching.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: June 10, 2012 12:43AM

dabcult
IF MONEY IS TIGHT ....Go in nature ......love yourself .....be good and kind to yourself (ALWAYS ) .......learn positive skills that will increase your SELF ESTEEM and help you to be more financially independant .....
Let go quikly of anyone that is even remotely trying to convince you that the CULT is THE way to "KRISHNA "
Let go of any TOXIC PEOPLE in your life even if they are members of your famaly
BE CONVINCE AT ALL TIMES THAT YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY AND AT PEACE
Life goes fast ....do not waste times on regrets ......get in a positive action mode.

Good advice, in my opinion, Henri! Get into the sunshine and get a breath of fresh air to help with the de-programming process ... Deprogrammed from the thought form that one has been displeasing to g0d because one did not donate enough money to Butler and his cause ... that one has been displeasing to g0d because Butler's 25-course meal was totally unsatisfactory ... that his air-purification system was not pure enough. Deprogrammed from all these nonsensical ideas.

Great video, Henri ... clear, concise and to the point. Well done!

It appears that the stars are lining up in such a way that the power-greedy people of this planet are having to answer for their greed ... Roll on, 2012!

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 10, 2012 09:35AM

link works dabcult!

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 10, 2012 05:14PM

If there is one surprise for me in making theses videos

Its that NOT ONE disciple of Butler as tried to put a post under my video......no one is coming forward to intelectualy and spiritually defend the merits of "JAGAD GURU "

Is there not at least one intellectual in THE SCIENCE OF IDENTITY CULT that can argue with me the merits of their spiritual master.

If its intelligent I WILL SURELY POST IT .

Are they all YES MEN and YES women ...brainwash robots that have no real intellectual understanding of the Chris butler theology .

Maybee they are the on who will have to put bags on their heads ....get freaking abuse and humiliated ...and when the bag is off and the disciples have to bown down again ...and repeat the prayer .." HO HOW DEAR IS SIDDHA TO LORD KRISHNA...."
Thats mind control for you "YOU GAVE ME YOUR HEART AND SOUL...now let me put this bag on your head ,,,,"Because I can,t bare to look at your fucking face ........now go get me my 25% cut of your salary .......
its so freaking crasy .....and someone is pulling it off ......................LESTS CLOSE THE BUTLER ENTREPRISES ASAP

Maybee they need the A OK from the Godfather to say anything al all .

The BUTLER cult is organise just like the mafia

THE GODFATHER ...IS MR UNIVERS "JAGAD GURU "

THEN YOU HAVE THE CAPTAINS.....THE INNER CIRCLE THAT DEAL WITH THE MONEY AND INDUSTRIES

THEN YOU HAVE THE BRAINWASH FOOT SOLDIERS >>>>THEY WILL DO ALL THE SMALL STUFF

AND THERE ARE THE BODY GUARDS >>>POSSIBLY WITH GUNS STOPPING ACCESS TO THE KINGPIN

IT A PYRAMIDE SCAM WITH MONEY FLOWING UP TO THE TOP

HE GETS THE SKI VACATIONS >>PRIVATE $100,000 PLANE RIDE

WHILE THE OTHERS GETS THE CRUMS....AND IF LUCKY SOME OF THOSE DELICIOUS TOE NAILS MAHA MAHA PRASADAM.

ITS JUST LIKE THE MAFIA .....A famous quote from TONY SOPRANO SAID

" WE ARE CATHOLIC AND WE KNOW THAT WE WILL BURN IN HELL FOR EVER FOR ALL THE SINS WE DID "

AT LEAST HE IS NOT HYPOCRITE >>>>>>>BUTLER AND GABBARD ARE STILL PREPARING TO GO TO THE BLUE BOY PLANET

DELUSIONAL BASTARDS!!!!

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 11, 2012 04:17AM

Oh yeah, they've been mum about this forum since day one. Once in a while a moron would spew few idiotic posts and reveal how disconnected their mindsets are and get sent off with tail tucked in between legs. Not that regular posters here were trying to be mean, but quite the opposite. It's just that the disconnect is just too much, is troubling and can be borderline insanity. I'm sure posters here would like to reach out and help, sincerely, because there is life after leaving a cult.

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems a brainwashed mind is far more complicated than first thought. And worse, followers of Chris Butler proved to be needing even more attention because they don't seem to have an f-ing clue that they are cult followers, as compared to others. They are almost at par with Scientology as far as the type of brainwashing is concerned. I just hope the case is not totally irreversible. Personally, this is issue numero uno, because of the children. If proved, that makes the likes of Chris Butler criminally responsible for child abuse. Remember, the parents are there because they chose to; not the children. This has been my personal mantra all along.

dabs, stop hoping for responses from them, just keep on your good work and be more compassionate to victims; hopefully one of these days, one will emerge to prove that brainwashing can be reversed, and be the light at the end of the tunnel.

Religious delusion is far worse than psychological disorder and should be a part of DSM studies, seriously. Even addiction can be cured nowadays, I hope religious delusion is just another pathological disorder and not entirely another beast; and in the case of Science of Identity followers, not another category.

Date: June 13, 2012 01:54AM

dabcult
I have redone my video part 1 and 2 and made .....ONE VIDEO ..with my lawyer looking at every frame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEb2YfvR-bQ

Good work dabcult! The final scene where you now blur the face of a cult member should satisfy Youtube privacy policy. As I told you before, I cannot confirm that this secretive, paranoid, communal-living yoga cult is associated with Chris Butler and the address is not one of the three Lanikai properties occupied by Butler and his inner circle. It is very interesting that this other cult has now installed two "Bob Marx for Congress signs", Marx being Tulsi Gabbard's opponent. Is Butler trying to fool us or is it purely coincidence that Lanikai is host to two unrelated conspiracies, each playing politics?

Date: June 13, 2012 03:08AM

There is now a total of over 1000 views of my 4 little videos on YOUTUBE... As the election of one of the candidate come nearer to the date of the actual vote .....I am sure we will get more exposure ...the last 30 days of a campaign is always crucial .
Someone is finding a way to talk about the GABBARD and the cult on CRAIGLIST HAWAII in an indirect way ....at least for the last few days .
If this work all of you that can write should give it a try

I think that it is important THAT THIS FORUM BECOME MORE INVOLVE one way or another TO EXPOSE TULSI GABBARD so that the "HAWAII VOTERS" will find out who is behind the GABBARDs political machine .If not members of this forum who will expose the GABBARD ?
The STAR TRIBUNE ? THE HONOLULU WEEKLY ?

Get more involve in sending emails with links to my videos ......or simply write your own critics to as many people you can think off .

It is easy to find out the email adresses of all the Senators of Hawaii ...and other political players of Hawaii politic...
Open up G MAIL accounts or HOTMAIL accounts that cannot be trace back to you (if you are afraid ) and tell those politicians
THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE GABBARDS and "THE CULT" and MR UNIVERS"

Is this forum not an ongoing campaign anyway to expose the sinister "JAGAD GURU" and is slaves and butlers ?

If there is a way to demonstrate that "THE CULT" is financing and promoting the GABBARDs ..POSIBILITY is that the general public will for ever banish this famaly from the political arena. Its a good time NOW NOW NOW .......TULSI is trying to get to the congress of the USA
and all of you on this forum knows that she is the pet candidate of "THE CULT"

YOU MIGHT POST HERE FOR EVER and" MR UNIVERS " does not give a "SH.."about it
But if we get more organise and more agressive we might scare the "SH.." out of them .....if we do not ry we will not know

Date: June 13, 2012 11:06AM

postings concerning the GABBARDs are being taken down hours after being posted on CRAIGLIST

Who is taking the decision to limit free speech on CRAIG LIST..? Who does not want this informations about this sinister cult out for the public to
see and analyse

I will now post here ..what we post on CRAIG list with invitation to come to this forum ....to see what is disapearing so quickly

MUFI IS LIKE A BIG TEADY BEAR .....YOU CANNOT BUT LIKE HIM WHEN YOU SEE HIM SIGNING AND DANCING ON THE MANY YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

MUFI IS ALSO A MORMON .... A RELIGION THAT AS DONE EXTRAORDINARY WORK TO PROMOTE THE POLYNESIAN CULTURE (AND I AM NOT A MORMON)

AND MORMONS DO HAVE A REPUTATION OF BEING HONEST ...(THATS WHY MOST OF THE SENIOR CANINOS EMPLOYEES IN LAS VEGAS ARE TO THIS DAY MORMONS)..

AND MUFI IS NOT SHY OF TELLING EVERYONE THAT HE IS A MORMON ......HE IS TRANSPARENT WHEN IT COME TO HIS SPIRITUALITY ......AND THATS TO BE COMMENDED

SOME OF THE OTHER DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS ....NOT ONLY IN HAWAII ....BUT IN MANY STATES OF THE USA ....DO NOT WANT TO REVEAL WHAT IS THEIR TRUTH RELIGION OR SPIRITUAL

ALLEGIANCES.........FOR THEY ARE SECRETLY MEMBERS OF CULTS SUCH AS THE SCIENTOLOGY ...UNIFICATIONS CHURCH (OF SUN MYUNG MOON.)..

.OR SOME OF THE MANY HARE KRISHNA OFFSHOOTS AS THE ONE FOUND IN HAWAII. THE POLICE FORCE OF HAWAII AS GIVEN THEIR SUPPORT TO MUFI AS A CANDIDATE FOR CONGRESS

MAYBEE THE HAWAII POLICE REALLY KNOWS MORE ABOUT A SINISTER CULT INVOLVE IN FINANCING MANY POLITICAL CANDIDATES ...OF THE PAST ...AND OF THE PRESENT .

I SAY VOTE MUFI ...AND YOU WILL HAVE AT LEAST A SIGNING DANCING TEADY BEAR TO BRING SOME FUN TO THOSE WASHINGTON CONGRESS PARTIES.
IF A CANDIDATES ARE NOT TRUTHFULL WITH THEIR PAST AND POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS TO A SINISTER CULT........HOW CAN YOU REALY TRUST THEM ON OTHER ISSUES ...WHEN IN POWER....
MAHALO

Date: June 13, 2012 11:29AM

CRAIG LIST POSTING

Where does craiglist gets the rights to take down every posting that is related directly or indirectly to a certain famaly member running for office in HAWAII ?

It is a shame that such an important topic is being eradicated from this politic posting opportunity .....what is this section for ? Talking about the weather and beaches of HAWAII ?

I am trying to shine light on a very obscure part of the DEMOCRATIC process of electing a congress woman that might be a member of a sinister cult manage by a meglomeniac cult leader

Where is the freedom of speech ? Who as the power to take down every post that I produce .......IS THIS NOT AMERICA the land of the brave and the free ?

That famaly as so many secrets that they are trying to hide from the public ........so afraid to be unmaske for who they are CULT MEMBERS

if they where not so afraid they would let free speech take its course ..............THE PATRIARCH of the famaly does not want HAWAII to know what he is truly thinking in his heart .He is full of hate ..bigotry ...ignorance especially when it comes to the subject of HOMOSEXUALITY .....Maybee i have to come in person at the legislature to get the message across .

Date: June 13, 2012 03:59PM

copy from the craiglist posting

THIS POST CAN ALSO BE READ ON forumculteducation.com
DEMOCRACY IS WHEN A CANDIDATE FOR ANY OFFICES OF THE FEDERAL OR STATE GOVERNMENTS DEPENDS " ONLY "ON THE SUPPORT OF HIS CONSTITUENCY TO GET ELECTED

CULT-O-CRACY IS WHEN MEMBERS OF EXTREMELY RICH CULTS SUCH AS THE UNIFICATION CHURCH OF (SUN MYUNG MOON)...SUPPORT WITH LARGE SUMS OF MONEY CANDIDATE OF THE CHRISTIAN VOICE (THE LARGEST CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN LOBBY IN AMERICA) AND PAY A MILLION DOLLARS TO MR BUSH (FATHER ) FOR SPEAKING AT ONE OF THEIR EVENT ....OR $127,000 GIFT TO FORMER TREASURY SECRETARY ROBERT ANDERSON .TO PUSH THE CHURCH LEADER AGENDA ....PLUS THEY OWN THE WASHINGTON TIME ....AND THEY LOVE TO GIVE SPECIAL AWARDS TO CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE SUCH AS THE ONE THEY GAVE SENATOR MIKE GABBARD IN HAWAII A FEW YEARS AGO .

CUL-O- CRACY IS AT WORK ALSO IN THE SCIENTOLOGY CULT POLITICS OF CLEARWATER FLORIDA (THE CULT MECCA) MOST EVERYTHING IN THAT TOWN IS OR THE PROPERTY OF THE CULT OR CONTROL BY THE CULT

CULT-O-CRACY IS AT WORK IN THE TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION HEADQUARTERS IN FAIRFIELD IOWA

AND CULT -O-CRACY IS AT WORK IN HAWAII WITH A CULT OFFSHOOT OF THE HARE KRISHNA TRYING TO GET A MEMBER TO CONGRESS

THE PRACTICE UNDERMINE DEMOCRACY .........BECAUSE A CULT LEADER CAN ORDER HIS FOLLOWERS TO DONATE TIME AND LOTS OF MONEY TO A PARTICULAR CANDIDATE ANYWHERE ..ANYTIME

MONEY AND SERVICES CAN COME FROM AROUND THE WORLD "IMMEDIATLY "FOR THE CANDIDATE CHOSEN BY THE "DEAR LEADER "

IT IS A VERY UNFAIR ADVANTAGE .....WHEN COMPARE TO A CANDIDATE THAT ONLY DEPEND ON THE REGULAR PEOPLE OF A DISTRICT ...CITY OR STATE.

THE INFILTRATION OF VARIOUS CULTS IN AMERICAN AND INTERNATIONAL POLITICS IS GROWING .....DEMOCRACY IS BEING POISON BY CULT-O-CRACY AND SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.