These links to the Down to Earth Stores story may be easier to read:

No Begging Part 1

No Begging Part 2

For Completeness

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 08, 2012 04:49PM

dabcult, thank you so much for your fearless effort of exposing the superstitious belief of the Haribols. In your short visit in this forum, you achieved what most of us tried for years. Each of our circumstances are different, but most of us here are held hostage by having family members and friends that are still in the cult and are vulnerable for reprisal if our covers are blown; plus, Chris Butler's minions in the past were ruthless to known oppositions. Admirable as you are, please be extra, extra careful and understand why most of us never reveal our true identities. But we are continually making effort to help bring down the curtain and for practitioners to see through the lies and mystique the guru they worship like God cloaked himself with to continually enslave them both physically and psychologically; other than the curtain, the emperor is naked. This effort includes the royalty of the Gabbard family, especially their charming daughter, Tulsi. I believe we're closing in, thanks much. Personally, you're like an answered prayer from God.

I chanced upon this recent press inquiries about the Gabbards and the Science of Identity cult:

[my.firedoglake.com]

[my.firedoglake.com]

[votetulsi.com]

(The funny thing is, links to followers' sites are mostly dead)

It turns out the press media are paying attention to the Gabbards' link to Jagat Guru Chris Butler. The mainstream media has always been aware from day one and in the past printed stories about the cult's meddling with politics — fielding pseudo politicians posing as environmentalists and conservative family-friendly do-gooders — but in fact are driven by the zeal to influence society with their weird belief and practices. I'm guessing people of Hawaii are not too interested in this small bunch of former hippies and led by a lunatic. Chris Butler is also quite successful in his pr to distance themselves from their equally weird cousins, the ISKCONs by dressing up just like anybody else and adapt a more mainstream approach to recruit members other than dancing and chanting in streets and harassing people to donate money in airports and malls. I see a renewed interest or focus on the cult's sinister and insidious propaganda of lies and hate. The Gabbards are so loyal to guru Chris Butler that they would lie and betray public trust to push through their agenda — that is to shove down our throats their blue god Krishna as if he's a chewable Flintstone vitamin that will cure us of our disbelief.

Besides, when people hear about brainwashing, many think that that applies only to the simple-minded and gullible few, and some even think brainwashing is unthinkable.

Here's an excerpt from a site called orange-papers.org (http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult_q9.html#cq_mass_suicide)

100. Mass suicide.
This one is spectacular, and TV news reporters seem to love it when it happens. But it is actually very rare. When we talk about cults and suicide, we automatically think of cults like Reverend Jim Jones' People's Temple at Jonestown, Heaven's Gate, David Koresh and the Branch Davidians, Aum Shinrikyo, and The Order of The Solar Temple, but that's about it. Most authorities on cults estimate that there are a couple of thousand active cults in the USA, but most cults just busy themselves with robbing and brainwashing their followers, and getting a lot of grovelling worship of the leader, and they don't kill themselves. But when mass suicides do happen, it reveals just how crazy things can get, and just how powerful "brainwashing" can really be.

Perhaps this forum and specially you dabcult succeeded in our saber-rattling noise, the public is paying attention. Humans naturally avoid trouble, especially from troublesome cults like the Science of Identity. To busy people, the "if they don't bother us, why bother them" attitude towards the Haribols helps the cult evade public radar in bringing in lures like Wai Lana and Tulsi, and who knows what else are there preying openly in public (Hey Wayne Nishiki, we are aware of your daughter; don't get there brother). Yoga, Health, Environment; these are sexy issues the public are just naturally inclined to support and feel good about. But then there are the Gabbards operating under our noses. Tulsi's charm is a true vote-getters — she looks innocent, refreshing and very promising — a true darling of Hawaiian politics. Our tireless pitch, warning people of what lies behind the mahalos and beautiful smiles are paying dividends. People are tired of political agendas from both left and right, in abusing the power of electoral votes to influence society from the highest office. The Haribols are indeed a bunch of former hippies, but the annoying type; they do bother you and I and will not give up. So we should continue to rattle our sabers, not just with the Haribols but against brainwashing. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2012 05:04PM by dharmabum.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 08, 2012 11:45PM

dharmabum
The Gabbards are so loyal to guru Chris Butler that they would lie and betray public trust to push through their agenda — that is to shove down our throats their blue god Krishna as if he's a chewable Flintstone vitamin that will cure us of our disbelief.

Great posts everybody!

I am still so puzzled by the fact that while the media has known about the connection between Butler and his followers in politics, that they still can not seem to crack open the part dharmabum articulated above. It's one thing to have personal religious (or non-religious) beliefs and practices and another to deceive and lie to one's constituents about growing up in a cult, and being directed by a cult leader. There is a distinctive difference that has been hard for the media to bust open precisely due to Butler's deceptive M.O. and secrecy.

Are the people of Hawaii just happy to ignore this to elect a pretty local girl at all costs...??? They want another Patsy Mink? Well Patsy was a true leader and great lady not controlled by a petty little cult leader!

If Tulsi is truly free from the cult end of her "Hindu" religion, then let her come clean.

Tulsi, be honest about your upbringing! We on this forum KNOW how you were raised! Why do you keep it so secret if you have nothing to hide!?
How will the voters of Hawaii be able to make an informed choice if they don't know how much of your families life has been directed like puppets on strings from Mr Butler's directives! This is dishonest and morally wrong.

IMHO

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 09, 2012 02:08AM

VERA SAID

Tulsi, be honest about your upbringing! We on this forum KNOW how you were raised! Why do you keep it so secret if you have nothing to hide!?
How will the voters of Hawaii be able to make an informed choice if they don't know how much of your families life has been directed like puppets on strings from Mr Butler's directives! This is dishonest and morally wrong.

I like this posting so much ..I put it on top of the comments under my latest video.
YOU ARE SO RIGHT VERA ...AND YES >>>>Thats what its boiling down to right NOW with TULSI running for congress..HONESTY ..TRANSPARENCY

MUFI is a mormon ..he is not ashamed of it or afraid to disclose who he associate with when it comes to matters of the soul.

IF IT CAN BE PROVEN THAT SHE IS FROM THE SCIENCE OF IDENTITY CULT

PEOPLE WILL NEVER TRUST HER >>>>>>WHEN IN POWER >>>>>"WHO SHE GANNA CALL?" CHRIS BUTLER?

AS A THERAPIST I WONDER HOW IS HER SUBCONSCIOUS FEELING THESE DAYS ....THIS IS A LOTS OF LIES AND DECEITS TO KEEP IN ONES HEART AT THE AGE OF 31 ....ALREADY A BROKEN MARRIAGE AND MUST KEEP SMILING .....AND KEEP MOM AND DAD SECRETS .....EVEN MORE SECRETS .

GOD BLESS HER

Date: June 09, 2012 08:25AM

ON ANOTHER NOTE ...DEAR READERS OF THIS FORUM

LET IT ME BE CLEAR WITH EVERYONE ....THAT I DO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS HUMAN BEINGS THAT HAVE ACHIEVED "ENLIGHTENMENT"
"SELF REALISATION".....some that have experience the truth "NIRVAKALPA SAMADHI" AS DESCRIBE IN VARIOUS YOGA TRADITIONS

NOT THE LSD INDUCE MENTAL DELUSIONS OF 'MR UNIVERS "

BECAUSE THE PUBLIC DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS A REAL AND TRUTH YOGI .....THEY CAN BE FOUL EASELY BY MEGLOMANIACS LIKE BUTLER

PHONEY GURUs LIKE HIM HAVE NO PROBLEMS MAKING UP STORIES OF KUNDILINI RISING (OR BURNING) OR EVEN MEETING PERSONALLY THE "BLUE BOY GOD " SRI KRISHNA ......THEY WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO KEEP THE MONEY ROLLING IN

ONE OF MY FAVORITE "TRUTH YOGI " IS RAMANA MAHARSHI 1876-1950

CARL JUNG SAID..... "RAMANA TEACHINGS ARE THE PUREST OF WHAT INDIA AS TO OFFER SPIRITUALLY"

YOGA SCHOLAR KEN WILBER SAID......... "THAT RAMANA WAS THE GREATEST YOGI OF THE 20 TH CENTURY

AND THE 14 DALAI LAMA SAID ............"THAT THE WISDOM OF RAMANA IS NOW GUIDING MILLIONS OF PEOPLES TOWARD ENLIGHTMENT"

I JUST RELEASE A 2 HOUR MOVIE ABOUT RAMANA TEACHINGS AND JNANA YOGA (THE YOGA OF KNOWLEDGE) THAT I MOSTLY FILM IN INDIA IN 2010....AND HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR THE LAST 10 MONTHS WITH MY STAFF

IT IS NOW AVAILABLE AS OF TODAY ON MY WEB SITE www.sacredindia.info

THIS DVD CONTAIN A LOT OF INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE TRUTH SYMPTOMS OF A REALISE BEING...PLUS GREAT AND RARE FOOTAGE OF SOUTH INDIAN TEMPLES ....AND CAVES OF THE SACRED ARUNACHALA MONTAIN WHERE RAMANA RESIDED FOR MORE THAN 50 YEARS

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET THIS DVD AND SUPPORT MY NON PROFIT ORGANISATION DEDICATED TO PRODUCING SPIRITUALLY ORIENTED DVDS AND CDS

NAMASTE

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 09, 2012 08:50AM

Yes, dabcult, I feel for her too.
I hope she is doing a lot of soul searching now.

She is in a unique place at this moment to "come out" and reveal the secrets of her past and tell us who she really is right now.
As a voter, I want leaders with character ~ character traits such as honesty, a willingness to field challenging questions, openess and transparency.
There is no doubt she has a lot of good qualities, but her efforts should not be based on the cults values and Butler's directives, but rather on the true needs of her constituents.

But if you believe Butler is as good as g0d, then you are brainwashed to think that you, his star follower are also doing g0d's will. This is a very dangerous mind set that historically leads to no good. IMHO

Sadly, I wonder if she is speaking regularly with Butler about these YouTube challenges to get advice while he massages the cult agenda implanted at birth. There is no doubt the whole cult is supporting her, from the donors to the comments on You Tube. It is typical Butler to get his gang to do his bidding. You realize, all Butler has to do is tell one of his Lieutenants to do a mass response from all over the world and it gets done. IMHO

As a voter, I do not want a guru and his group to control and dictate my representative, even if I agree with of some their policies! It totally undermines the whole democratic system!

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: June 09, 2012 12:26PM

Tulsi Gabbard has written an article that is posted on the Huffington Post Time for Fairness to Replace Recklessness on Wall Street

It is an article about banking and banking regulation. The article looks impressive.

It would be interesting to know if this article is all Tulsi's work, or if she is getting help from advisors and/or a ghostwriter.

It would also be interesting to analyze in what ways the article might reflect the teachings of Jagad Guru Chris Butler and his agenda.

I am in favor of bank regulation and the regulation of financial institutions. I don't know if what Tulsi is proposing is sound or adequate or not. I also don't know if banking and financial regulation is going to be a major issue in this election.

It seems to me that the major thing that Tulsi has to convince the voters in the Hawaii Second Congressional District is that they can trust her.

The same article is posted on Finance International, GoodPorkBadPork and Equity News

So not only did Tulsi Gabbard come up with this technical document, but she has posted it on a number of relevant websites.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2012 12:36PM by atheist.

Date: June 09, 2012 03:59PM

I have redone my video part 1 and 2 and made .....ONE VIDEO ..with my lawyer looking at every frame.

Swami Bhaktivedanta quote as been change for a CHRIS BUTLER quote sent to me in a private message.

I made the first part .....more to the point ....(but I will leave the other 2 videos up just to make sure that viewers who want to know about the LSD hallucinations of Butler ...... will have that part also to look at ...PLUS WE HAVE MORE PRESENCE ON YOUTUBE

[www.youtube.com] (please VERA verify if this link work)

POLICE in Hawaii told me today that it would be totally legal to organise a protest in front of TULSI GABBARD political headquater in KANAOHE

and also in from of the HAWAII legislature........and even in front of the 3 houses of LANAKAI ...THAT COULD MAKE THE MEDIA COME OUT
and a nice video for YOUTUBE.....F YOU ARE IN HAWAII AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME (IF I DO IT ) SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE

LET SEE HOW MANY MORE VIEWERS WE GET ...THEN WE CAN SEE IF THE INTEREST IS THERE

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR THIS FORUM

DID MIKE GABBARD EVER APOLOGISE TO THE GAY AND LESBIAN COMMUNITY FOR HIS HATEFUL PROPAGANDA ON HIS RADIO AND TV SHOWS??
I NEED TO KNOW

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 09, 2012 04:04PM

Nice speech about fairness, Tulsi. Now let's talk about "openness".

People have no f-ing clue what is it like to be brainwashed. When children leave their parents and divest all life's opportunities they were either born into or were blessed with from gracious parents, to serve and be pleasing to one person alone; when siblings betray each other because of opposing views; when a husband and wife part ways because one begged to differ; when one had to let go because the person he or she loved so dearly knew only one love — the one that comes from or endorsed by the master and is heterosexual; any feeling outside the dogma is either shallow infatuation or lust because ordinary folks like you and I are incapable of genuine love. Even parents' love for their children is taught to be mere biological, and in the spirit world, biological ties are a-nothing.

These people are not necessarily mean and heartless, but will give up everything and anyone who opposes or stand in the way of him or her becoming a pleasing and faithful punch bag to this one angry guy, as the first priority in life. And how does this delusional cult leader repay his brain-dead faithful? It's like this: "I can kick my dog all day long, and it won't bite back". Believe it or not, in the cult, it's a privilege.

If this guy is even a fraction of Jesus who he claims he is equal to, I may give an inch of a chance. His arrogance is just incomparable. I painfully watched his disconnected followers suffer in life; sacrificed not only his/her good but also of the people around, especially those who truly care for them; their lives is all about obey, obey and obey. It's simply amazing how the desire to get near to a god can create this much misery and pain to people in the cult and families, especially the rank and file. And how do followers sustain this much misery? The dogma sustains that for them; the dogma provides this false happiness and hope they get from following this insane man, while the man laughs himself to the bank at the end of the day. P.T. Barnum has been right on the money after all. Even those that have not practiced the faith for many years still suffer the same disconnect, I observed. Sometimes I doubt if brainwashing can ever be reversed. The guilt, the sadness, the confusion and the suspiscion religious cult followers carry everyday inside them for and against the world is just sad, heart-breaking to watch. This psychological hold evil men like Chris Butler entrapped their poor followers into, that society oftentimes or completely ignore, and even dismiss as benign, should be seriously looked into by sociologists, psychologists and professional pathologists as a valid social issue, if we are to progress and evolve further as a decent, caring and sensible society.

For sure the Haribols are not like the Talibans, or they are tamer compared to some religious fanatics in the South; but the hurt they inflict on people are more of the psychological harm where bruises and cuts are not evident. In fairness to the Talibans and the fanatical Christian right, at least they clearly delineated themselves from mainstream society; people can avoid them if they disagree. When religious cults like the Science of Identity could assimilate among the uninformed and freely peddle their M.O. in the guise of yoga, environmental causes, healthy and alternative lifestyles and field pseudo politicians to run into public office, hey, how far should society give leeway to this obvious ploys? Until their children and even other parents get entrapped into the same psychological harm former members contributing on this forum suffered and active members I'm sure do as well? Then one day just say goodbye like eloping teenagers to become loving and faithful servants to the guru with a great smile.

In a free market society, it's just fair for anyone including religious cults to voice out and further their ideas and belief system to an open society. That is a basic right guaranteed by democracy, which religious institutions hold onto, but unfortunately some abuse, and most of the time, religious cults are guilty of. But that is not the real issue here. It has got to do with the key term "open". If the Butler cult insists on operating insidiously and the Gabbards remain mum about their ties to the cult and true political motives, suspicion is automatic. People should throw as much questions at the Gabbards because their political life is at stake. Tulsi will be answering for all your social needs and aspirations. If you vote for her, you will be entrusting her your political rigths and tax money. It is just fair to ask if she's got other agendas to represent or is beholden to other than the people's. What if these two agendas are poles apart? Or worse, you are not necessarrily into "spiritual" values, or couldn't care less about your neighbours' sex lives.

If she says she is beholden to God, like her father Mike, that obviously refers to Chris Butler; stop listening further, the details are guaranteed lies and lots of lies are what this cult is very good at. Believe me, they can be very compelling, soon you'll be shedding tears before the lecture has even ended. And it's also just fair for people with the inside knowledge about Chris Butler and the Haribols to at least force the issue to an open arena just as what free market is all about — to freely, fairly and openly debate ideas, which unfortunately the dogma the cult followers adhere to and Butler's religious delusion itself do not and will never subscribe to.

We can ignore the darker issue of brainwashing as much as we want; unfortunately, it's a fact and shit did happen; oftentimes people heed when it's too late, and sadly, victims often include innocent children.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.