Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 16, 2012 09:32AM

[www.civilbeat.com]

Let me know if this link work

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: June 16, 2012 10:05AM

Tulsi Gabbard, who's running for the open seat in Congressional District 2, proudly displays her endorsement by VoteVets.org, which she calls "the voice of America's 21st century patriots" and "one of our nation’s leading veteran advocacy organizations." The press release on her website reminds us that Gabbard is a veteran herself, having served two deployments to the Middle East.

Imagine the coincidence then when into our email dropped a news release from the Center for Responsive Politics, the well-regarded campaign finance watchdog group, with its latest investigation into who is really fueling these political action committees. Today's installment of the series that CRP is calling The Shadow Money Trail is all about VoteVets.org, which it turns out gets much of its money not from veterans but from environmental groups.

"An organization begun six years ago by Iraq war veterans received nearly $4 million from environmental groups in 2010, a year during which it spent $3.2 million running ads that targeted congressional candidates and urged passage of a climate bill," the story begins.

SO MORE BULLSHIT FROM TULSI GABBARD ...MAKING THE HAWAIIAN PUBLIC BELIEVE THAT THE "VETERANS OF AMERICA " ARE SUPPORTING HER
CANDIDACY FOR CONGRESS ...........WHEN ITS ANOTHER LITTLE ORGANISATION FINANCE BY THE LIKE OF THE SIERRA CLUB

TULSI AND THE CULT ARE SHAMELESSLY USING THE VETERANS OF ALL THE PAST WARS OF AMERICA .....TO CREATE A "BELIEVE IN ME THE VETERAN ARE BEHIND ME " FREAKING SHAMEFUL

Date: June 16, 2012 10:08AM

Serious questions for Tulsi Gabbard
Tulsi Gabbard, Democratic candidate for Congress, must certainly be aware of recent comments and content on the Web regarding her alleged association with a wealthy, secretive, and powerful resident of Lanikai named Chris Butler. Butler, it is reported, lives like a drug lord in three expensive homes in one of Oahu’s most exclusive beach communities. It is said that he and an inner circle operate a number of business including the Down to Earth chain of health food stores. A cult-like following of people associated with Butler and his business are heavy contributors to Tulsi Gabbard’s current campaign while, at the same time, promoting an anti-homosexual, anti-Christian agenda. Her father, Mike Gabbard, and mother, Carol Gabbard, are long-time associates of Chris Butler and past members of his inner circle.
Why should the voters of Hawaii even care about any of this or the fact that Tulsi Gabbard has never acknowledged her association? Because, it is alleged that she is just a puppet and only pretending to support popular causes in order to get elected. It does seem highly unlikely that people who have publicly condemned homosexuals would then contribute money to Tulsi Gabbard, unless they know she will secretly support their agenda behind the scenes. It is now time for this candidate to answer her accusers and discuss the facts of the matter. The questions below all relate to her character and fitness for public office, so they cannot be easily dismissed – plus, people who say they know her, her family, and Butler’s associates have come forward. Hopefully, these questions will provide a hook for some reporter to hang a story:

1) When you held the office of a State Senator sworn to uphold the laws of Hawaii, were you aware of any unlawful activity regarding Chris Butler and his organizations/companies such as employment practices at Down to Earth and the related farms, or violation of non-profit status at the Science of Identity Foundation?
2) As a current member of the City Council sworn to uphold laws and ordinances, are you aware any violations by this same group regarding occupancy, property tax, and General Excise Tax?
3) On your financial disclosure, you listed your private residence as a condo on Kukui Street owned by Frank Martin, a long-time associate of Chris Butler. What is your arrangement with Martin regarding rent and utilities and how long have you lived at his home?
4) On the same disclosure, you indicated little or no liquid assets yet you recently started a new business using the same web developers as Frank Martin and Chris Butler. What was the source of funds for this business, your web site, and your expensive video equipment?
5) The Star Bulletin stated that it would have been “unethical” if you violated Pentagon rules by taking a seat in the Hawaii legislature while also deploying with the National Guard. What was your intent had you won the election? Your military record seems to resonate with voters, but they probably assume that, like most members of the guard, you were a prior active member of the US Armed Forces. Whose idea was it for you to you join the guard with no military background and why do you suppose you have you been promoted ahead of those with prior military experience?
6) You parents both stake claim to experience as educators, yet you did not go to college after high school. What is your advice to the youth of Hawaii regarding education and how can you relate to them when your own education was so unorthodox?
7) It is claimed that your marriage to Eddie Tamayo was forced upon you by Chris Butler and your parents - all whom have publicly stated their opposition to traditional dating and expressed radical views on sex and marriage. Yet, you issued a public statement that the strain of being deployed overseas caused your subsequent divorce. What strain is caused by separation from someone whom you don’t love, cherish, and share intimacy?
8) Why did you mislead voters by stating publicly that you changed your name after your divorce “resumed the use of my maiden name, Tulsi Gabbard”, when in truth your prior first name was legally TULASI, a popular Hare Krishna cult name?
9) You claim to have recently graduated from Hawaii Pacific University (HPU), nearby the condo owned by Frank Martin. How did you pay the expensive tuition and how did you afford to allegedly live in the condo as a full-time student for presumably four years?
10) You attended a radical religious all-girls school in the Philippines for a brief time. Why did your parents send you there, what values were you taught, and do you have any contact with your classmates?
11) Your siblings supposedly all have a similar association with Chris Butler. Where did your younger sister, Vrindavan Gabbard, obtain $5,000 to contribute to your campaign? Most people in their twenties have no access to such funds, and even fewer make large political contributions. She has a sensitive job with the US Marshall’s office, but has she disclosed her association with an alleged law-breaking organization?
12) A Canadian expert on matters related to psychotherapy and brain-washing has recently posted a documentary on YouTube. In his video and comments he states his opinion that you, Tulsi Gabbard, are a victim of abuse by Chris Butler as well as your own parents. And, by failing to speak out, you are damaging the lives of hundreds of people while also demonstrating that you are still under the control of others. If you have somehow become your own person, why do still live in a condo associated with Butler and accept the majority of your contributions from his people?

[www.youtube.com]

Do your own research, voters. Just Google Tulsi Gabbard Chris Butler
Those of you displaying Tulsi Gabbard yard signs may wish to take them down until you have satisfactory answers from your candidate. Even better, just attach a large question mark to the signs until the truth is revealed.
[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: June 16, 2012 03:57PM

FROM ANOTHER ARTICLE OF HONOLULU CIVIL BEAT

THE MANY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE OF TULSI ...WITH OLD VETERANS
IS JUST PURE BULLSHIT TO MAKE BELIEVE THAT SHE IS HAVING THE SUPPORT OF ALL THE VETERANS
OF ALL THE PAST WARS OF THE USA ............WHEN IT IS STATED CLEARLY BELOW THAT THE ORGANISATION OF VETERAN THAN ENDORSE TULSI GABBARD IS ONLY ........6 YEARS OLD ........JUST ANOTHER VETERAN SCAM ...TULSI AND HER PUPPET MASTER IN THE "SCIENCE OF IDENTITY CULT " ARE TRYING TO SCAM THE HAWAIIAN PUBLIC BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE ...AND THIS IS ONE MORE OF THEIR DECEITS TACTICS .......TO USE THE OLD VETERAN IMAGES LIKE AS TO PRETED SHE GOT THEIR SUPPORT
IS BORDERING SHAMELESS POLITICS
Tulsi Gabbard, who's running for the open seat in Congressional District 2, proudly displays her endorsement by VoteVets.org, which she calls "the voice of America's 21st century patriots" and "one of our nation’s leading veteran advocacy organizations." The press release on her website reminds us that Gabbard is a veteran herself, having served two deployments to the Middle East.

Imagine the coincidence then when into our email dropped a news release from the Center for Responsive Politics, the well-regarded campaign finance watchdog group, with its latest investigation into who is really fueling these political action committees. Today's installment of the series that CRP is calling The Shadow Money Trail is all about VoteVets.org, which it turns out gets much of its money not from veterans but from environmental groups.

"An organization begun six years ago by Iraq war veterans received nearly $4 million from environmental groups in 2010, a year during which it spent $3.2 million running ads that targeted congressional candidates and urged passage of a climate bill," the story begins.

The Sierra Club, the Natural Resources Defense Council and Al Gore's Alliance for Climate Protection were among the conservation organizations giving hundreds of thousands of dollars each to the VoteVets Action Fund, an arm of VoteVets.org.
LOOK UP MY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBES.... SEARCH TULSI GABBARD ... AND YOU WILL FIND MY VIDEOS

This post is also posted under the article of the HONOLULU CIVIL BEAT ....TULSI JOURNEY LEFTWARD

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 16, 2012 08:40PM

This material should be sent, at once, to organizations representing the interests of veterans.

Send it in multiple copies to organizations representing the Navy, the Marine Corps, the Army and Air Force.

And the American Legion, the Disabled American Vets (DAV)

and if it still exists, Veterans of Foreign Wars (WFW)

Date: June 17, 2012 05:24AM

Mr flashlight ...these are mostly very very good questions
you seem to know their mind games .....and games plans

I reposted most of your article under ... Tulsi Gabbard's Leftward Journey...on the Honolulu civil beat

I will for lack of time post many informations that you already know under that article from now on
and as long as the CIVIL BEAT will graciously permit me
Its more accessible for the public than this web site .....and I will post the essentials
for the public to understand ...............how complex is that so called TULSI journey to the LEFT .
I have advise people waching my videos that I am now posting on the HONOLULU CIVIL BEAT
And that this time ...........how convenient for TULSI for having a SAUDI ARABIA ...epiphany pushing her to the ..".journey to the left"
But still accepting $5,000 from her extreme right father ..and the other minions of Butler.

As far as the VOTSVETS.org ....its a freaking scandal
Maybee like me you where under the impression the the USA veterants as a whole
where now behind her candidacy
I was so surprise 24 hours ago reading the past article of CIVIL BEAT
that this is a small .....6 years old ...........sham organisation.

CORBOY..IS RIGHT ON WHEN HE SAYS

This material should be sent, at once, to organizations representing the interests of veterans.
Send it in multiple copies to organizations representing the Navy, the Marine Corps, the Army and Air Force.
And the American Legion, the Disabled American Vets (DAV)
and if it still exists, Veterans of Foreign Wars

CORBOY...or anyone on this forum PLEASE DO IT >>>SEND A LINK CIVIL BEAT ARTICLE AND A
good text explaining what type of "VETERAN " organisation is behind this new scam
I work 12 a day on my other entreprises ....get involve
If I ever see a picture of CHRIS BUTLER in handcuffs in the back seat of a police car
I will know that we have succeed in exposing the meglomeniac MR UNIVERS

Date: June 17, 2012 08:00AM

dabcult
Mr flashlight ...these are mostly very very good questions
you seem to know their mind games .....and games plans

I reposted most of your article under ... Tulsi Gabbard's Leftward Journey...on the Honolulu civil beat

Thank you very much for the complement and your support, but I am not as brave or bold as you. However, I, too, look forward to seeing Chris Butler in jail.
And, I will never, ever believe Tulsi Gabbard until the day she testifies against Chris Butler.

Please post my article on craigslist even if it lasts only a day or two. If you do that, everyone in Hawaii's political game will be on notice about this stealth candidate. You might consider an opening statement like this:
"Dear voters of Hawaii. Each time I post to this forum, my voice is silenced by an apparent gang of flaggers working for Chris Butler and Tulsi Gabbard. My posts do not violate the CL rules, but flagging is on the honor system and Tulsi Gabbard has no honor. In fact, she does not honor voters rights or freedom of speech as guaranteed by the US Constitution. She insults you by keeping you in the dark and attempting to manipulate a Federal election. Dear CL readers please copy my post and, if it is later deleted, post it again somewhere as your own support for freedom of speech. If just 10 of you do this each time I am silenced, it will be a great victory. Mahalo."

I have emailed the Hawaii branch of the Sierra Club telling them they should be ashamed of misleading the public with their bogus veteran's organization.

Date: June 18, 2012 12:57AM

received today
on " MIKE GABBARD " "TULSI GABBARD " ARE NOT CATHOLICS !! ARE THEY MEMBERS OF A SINISTER CULT ??:

My yoga teacher Chris Butler doesn't belong to any cult. Vaishnavism is not a cult and was already there long before Christianity was born, as proven by its unbroken disciplic succession. It's not true that there is compulsary tithing in his mission. Anyone can help out in the mission simply by using our abilities, either by helping to wash the dishes used in food distribution, etc. If rich people wish to donate money, that's their prerogative as in any other foundation or institution

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 18, 2012 04:07AM

My yoga teacher Chris Butler doesn't belong to any cult. Vaishnavism is not a cult and was already there long before Christianity was born, as proven by its unbroken disciplic succession. It's not true that there is compulsary tithing in his mission. Anyone can help out in the mission simply by using our abilities, either by helping to wash the dishes used in food distribution, etc. If rich people wish to donate money, that's their prerogative as in any other foundation or institution

This claim has been from day one. It was cute then, but when all these funny behaviors from the leaders themselves, including Bhaktivedanta and the ISKCONs exhibit obviously cult-like, the link to or the exotic religion itself becomes a suspect too. It's funny it still works for other people, even after belief system has been exposed, which is the case in point with the Science of Identity followers or on how brainwashing works. You just don't know you are. And the above is the type of people that are victimized. Denial is basic to brainwashing.

Date: June 18, 2012 07:26AM

Thanks, dabcult, for posting this on craigslist:

[honolulu.craigslist.org]

If it gets flagged, please use this form to complain:

[sfbay.craigslist.org]

Good work and good luck!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.