Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 14, 2012 12:02AM

I don't think Chris Butler cares an inch. He's got enough minions to support him until he dies. In the end, awareness can only do so much; how much more is there to expose any religious cults? People will choose the stupidest thing, unfortunately; the focus should be on the innocent children born into cults, they are the real victims, and key players in the future. The minions are as guilty as the leader, they are aware of the crime and perpetuate it. Tulsi will get votes just based on her look and promises that are obvious lies and obviously orchestrated; stupid voters will always outnumber the sensible ones (lies and looks are like candies to them). Cult leaders like Chris Butler know this. True, Chris Buter wasn't successful with Katyayani; but the pattern was set and this time it's different — his politics is more honed, he'll be fielding more candies like Tulsi (not just in politics), and he's got plenty among the children of his minions. They are being groomed in boarding schools like those in the Philippines, as we ponder on Tulsi; while we may be missing the bigger picture here — soon there'll be more Tulsis and Wai Lanas to contend with. The only good thing this forum serves is that the info here will be here for those who genuinely seek the truth; just how many are they will always be lesser than the pretenders, unless society becomes more and more educated. Just an opinion.

[dc808.blogs.civilbeat.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 14, 2012 02:27AM

I don't think Chris Butler cares an inch. He's got enough minions to support him until he dies. In the end, awareness can only do so much; how much more is there to expose any religious cults?

What the hell are you talking about DHARMABUM ? You sound like you have a " defeat mind set "

There have been many many churches .......gurus ........preachers that have been expose and lost their churches and congregation .
I would not waste my time doing these costly videos if I did not think that somewhere ...someone might have the power to investigate and bring this cult and BUTLER to face some sort of justice....My one video MEMORIES OF PRABHUPAD ...Jagad guru siddhaswarupananda paramahansa
as been view 1,300 times thanks mainly to the posts of this forum that I reposted under the video .
People like me who had no idea a few months ago that this MEGLOMENIAC ...was such a crasy abusive asshole
are now on notice .I have received an email from a contact in Australia telling me that a few of BUTLER followers are thinking twice before sending more money to MR UNIVERS .
DHARMABUM ......you are "DEAD WRONG" I THINK BUTLER CARE ANOFF TO KNOW THAT IF MIKE AND TULSI GABBARD BRAINWASHING CAN BE TRACE TO HIM
who knows what kind of troubles or investigations the cult would attract to them .

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 14, 2012 05:27AM

I'm very sorry Mr. dabcult, I didn't mean to discourage you or anybody. I'm just giving a wider perspective about Chris Butler's M.O., which right now centers on Tulsi, but is just the tip of an iceberg. I wish you're not discouraged, because you've been doing a terrific job. I and others wouldn't be posting much if we're not encourage by your effort. I'm very grateful, and I personally admire your enthusiasm and courage.

I don't know Siddha personally, but have worked quite close enough in proximity to understand the personality. He likes manipulating people and the system, and have seen many times how he laughed off situations when things go awry due to his dirty tricks. Examples are the controversies behind Rick Reeds campaign and the Valley Isle's expose on Hawaiian mafia godfather. I wish to be proved wrong and really hope Siddha's affected by it all; I believe he sleeps like a baby every night. He's that arrogant and insanely confident; he doesn't think or behave like you or I, which makes him a very dangerous man. Even some of his outbursts are just put up, he likes to play the drama queen, and loves to watch his stupid disciples scamper about to please him.

My contributing to this forum does not defend on Tulsi's election result. Having said that, like you, I will do my very best to inform the people of Hawaii of her ties with the cult and their overall agenda. The fact is, she's got mass appeal, enticing issues and sexy resume most people nowadays look for in a political candidate. Like Obama, she's a formidable brand; and that's my point. She was reared to become this brand, which was conceived three decades ago, and she's just one of the few or many that will emerge from Chris Butler's factories.

Whether we like it or not we wouldn't know whether she'll win or not. Personally I just wish to inform people how the Science of Identity operates, how they started and the superstitious belief they live by and want to dominate the world for. I hope anyone wishing to know gets a clear grasp and make educated decision whether to join or support this group or get to see through the many facades they go by, including the candidacy of Tulsi, being the center of attention for the moment and a good opportunity to inform people about the cult's sinister operation. Unfortunately, religious cult issues do not have mass appeal, until something dreadful happens.

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: June 14, 2012 10:48AM

Jagad Guru Chris Butler and his Science of Identity Foundation cult have had an amazing run. Guru is probably nuts, but so far no major slip ups.

I think we all know that there are hidden stories and skeletons here. Something could be revealed at any moment.

I have mentioned how I have talked to a former devotee who says that he was forced to turn over his business to Jagad Guru Chris Butler and the cult at gun point. I doubt if Jagad Guru Chris Butler was actually present when this happened. It is also possible that they kept guru in the dark about the gunpoint stuff.

Or maybe Jagad Guru Chris Butler did know, did order the busness to be seized at gunpoint. Perhaps devotee was reluctant to turn over his business to guru.

What if someone who was there decided to reveal the truth about what happened and perhaps could supply some documentation? Perhaps someone's conscience will kick in. I'm sure the business was turned over, at gunpoint, to those guys like Johnny Midgett, Larry Olsen, John Moore, etc who were putting together Down to Earth and other cult businesses circa 1977. The particular business involved was said to be bringing in money in the tens of thousands of dollars per month range.

This ex-devotee was robbed of significant assets.

I'll bet there are some scandals around the cult schools. Perhaps even the "all-girls missionary academy in the Philippines" that Tulsi Gabbard says she attended for two years.

Cults put their best devotees to work earning money for guru and recruiting new members. The ones who cannot do that are charged with running the schools. Incompetence and abuse in such schools is almost inevitable.

There's always a chance that the Jagad Guru Chris Butler / Science of Identity Foundation cult story will catch the eye of a documentary film maker, network television magazine show or book author, who can do the footwork necessary to bring the story out into the open. Story about a "hippie, surfer, druggie guru," anyone?

Working against us is the fact that there are hundreds of bizarre and crazy cults. Consider the black supremacist cult leader Peter Moses who killed a four-year-old boy because he thought that the boy was gay Black Hebrews

They are putting together a pretty impressive campaign for Tulsi Gabbard. But it is by no means certain that she will win. Mufi Hannemann is a formidable opponent.

Tulsi Gabbard has come a long way since her first successful run for the Hawaii State House of Representatives in 2002. She won election with just her name recognition, cult devotional labor and support, a high school-level education and not much experience. She listed herself at the time as a "martial arts teacher" and "massage therapist." She certainly didn't have much of a track record during her two years in the state legislature.

Now Tulsi is somehow seen as "experienced" and "capable" in spite of her lack of real accomplishment.

Date: June 14, 2012 01:18PM

The fact is, she's got mass appeal, enticing issues and sexy resume most people nowadays look for in a political candidate. Like Obama, she's a formidable brand; and that's my point. She was reared to become this brand, which was conceived three decades ago, and she's just one of the few or many that will emerge from Chris Butler's factories.

JESUS ...DHARMABUM ......"TULSI LIKE OBAMA IS A FORMIDABLE BRAND "

OBAMA IS A MASTER ORATOR .....A LAWYER... A FAMALY MAN .. A MAN 50% BLACK THAT AS INSPIRE MILLIONS OF BLACKS TO SAY "THAT YES THEY ALSO CAN"

WHERE ARE THE GREAT SPEECHES OF TULSI GABBARD ?WHAT AS SHE REALLY ACCOMPLISH ?

MAYBEE SHE PUT HER SPELL ON YOU TO MR BUM WHEN YOU SAY "The fact is, she's got mass appeal, enticing issues and sexy resume"

WHATS SEXY ABOUT HAVING AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TO TAMAYO ......AND DIVORCING HIM BECAUSE "THE WAR TOOK A TOLL ON OUR MARRIAGE "

THERE IS NO 31 YEARS OLD IN HAWAII POLITIC AT THE PRESENT THAT IS MILKING MORE THEN TULSI GABBARD THOSE PICTURES AND VIDEOS IN HER ARMY UNIFORM .......DOCTOR WILLIS BUTLER MUST BE HAVING A FIT (ON THE OTHER SIDE )
ITS ALL MOSTLY BULLSHIT ......HER SAVING GRACE IS THAT SHE AS A PRETTY FACE AND A GREAT SMILE
IF SHE WAS PLAIN LOOKING (TO NOT SAY UGLY ) LIKE HER SISTER VRINDAVAN ...NO ONE WOULD GIVE HER THE TIME OF THE DAY .

Date: June 15, 2012 05:03AM

dabcult
CRAIG LIST POSTING

Where does craiglist gets the rights to take down every posting that is related directly or indirectly to a certain famaly member running for office in HAWAII ?

It is a shame that such an important topic is being eradicated from this politic posting opportunity .....what is this section for ? Talking about the weather and beaches of HAWAII ?

I am trying to shine light on a very obscure part of the DEMOCRATIC process of electing a congress woman that might be a member of a sinister cult manage by a meglomeniac cult leader

Where is the freedom of speech ? Who as the power to take down every post that I produce .......IS THIS NOT AMERICA the land of the brave and the free ?

That famaly as so many secrets that they are trying to hide from the public ........so afraid to be unmaske for who they are CULT MEMBERS

if they where not so afraid they would let free speech take its course ..............THE PATRIARCH of the famaly does not want HAWAII to know what he is truly thinking in his heart .He is full of hate ..bigotry ...ignorance especially when it comes to the subject of HOMOSEXUALITY .....Maybee i have to come in person at the legislature to get the message across .

Try posting again under the category of rants and raves. Also post under religion (HNL) stating that the Science of Identity Foundation should lose their non-profit religious status because of direct contributions to the campaign of Tulsi Gabbard. Jeannie Bishop is also a contributor and president of the foundation.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 15, 2012 06:43AM

It is possible that the warning posts on Craigslist are being flagged down by the Butlerite Faithful.

The problem with charisma driven groups is that they can marshal rapid response flaggers in large numbers and arrange to flag down any post on CL that offers a perspective distasteful to the group.

About three years ago, I phoned the CL office because someone was spamming adverts in the General Community Section. Before calling the CL HQ, I'd repeatedly sent posts to their help desk, and in email discussions with others who disliked this particular spammer, they reported they too had repeatedly requested that the help desk do something. This spammer had been abusing General Community and violating Cl's own terms of use for at least a couple of weeks.

When I phoned HQ at CL, all I got was a nice young lady who told me she could do nothing and to contact the Help desk.

CL can be easily innundated by troops led by a charisma driven group that is determined to flag down anythign that the group doesnt like.

The tragedy of the commons.

Only way to preserve such information is within a well moderated website whose owner (Mr Ross) is knowledgable of the law, has a board of directors and who has earned respect from a series of pro bono attorneys.

Date: June 15, 2012 01:25PM

THE HONOLULU STAR ADVERTISER...'MILITARY TO OBSERVE GAY PRIDE MONTH OF JUNE

THIS IS NOW POSTED ON FACE BOOK ......FOR THE ADVERTISER (I AM NOW A PAID MEMBER)

I HOPE THAT ARTICLES LIKE THIS ONE WILL MAKE SENATOR MIKE GABBARD CLOSER TO ASK FORGIVENESS FROM THE GAYS AND LESBIANS COMMUNITY OF HAWAII FOR HIS PAST PROPAGANDA OF HATRED ON HAWAIIAN RADIO AND TV ...NOW IS DAUGHTER TULSI WHO NOT LONG AGO WAS STILL MAKING DEROGATORY REMARKS AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS IN HAWAII ...DID SHE REALLY HAD A CHANGE OF HEART
OR IS SHE CHANGING STRATEGIES? SHE NOW CLAIMING TO BE A BORN AGAIN HOMOSEXUAL AND LESBIAN LOVER?
SHOULD WE PRAISE THE LORD ?
HER CHANGE OF HEART SOUND TO CONVENIENT ....WHEN THE CULT OF "SCIENCE OF IDENTITY" THAT SHE WAS BORN AND RAISE IN STILL DOES HOMOPHOBIC PROPAGANDA ...WILL MIKE GABBARD AND OTHER LIKE HIM COME TO THE ARMY PRIDE PARADE AND WAVE LITTLE RAINBOW FLAGS ...OR WILL HE SHOW UP WITH IS BIGOT FUNDAMENTALIST FRIENDS WITH BANNERS
DISPLAYING THE FAMOUS VERSE OF THE BIBLE...LIVITICUS 20;13
'IF A MAN HAS SEXUAL RELATIONSWITH A MAN AS ONE DOES WITH A WOMEN ,BOTH OF THEM HAVE DONE AN ABOMINATION .THEY ARE TO BE PUT TO DEATH;THEIR BLOOD WILL BE ON THEIR OWN HEADS"

I just added this part

POOR SIN-HATER MIKE GABBARD ...BIGOT ...NOT TO BRIGHT ...AND IF HE IS STILL A FAITHFUL DISCIPLE OF BUTLER .....SEX IS OVER A LONG TIME AGO ...kinda boring hey ? BUT THERE IS ALWAYS GOING TO KRISHNA LOKA >>>HIM AND CAROL DANCING FOR ETERNITY WITH SIDDHA and WAI LANA....RADHA and KRISHNA ...peacocks and sacred cows
Sorry I am getting all emotionally choke up (humour )

Date: June 16, 2012 03:59AM

I have written a long version (in my limited english pigeon ) of DEMOCRACY or CULT-O-CRACY

It is posted on the HONOLULUBEAT under the article "Tulsi Gabbard's Leftward Journey"

THE more people RECOMMEND the reading of the article and postings the more people will read about it .
MAHALO

Date: June 16, 2012 06:27AM

IT DID NOT TAKE LONG FOR MY POSTINGS ON HONOLULU CIVIL BEAT TO COME DOWN

DEMOCRACY AT WORK ...I SUPPOSE

IN MY OPINION ....THAT CULT AND THAT FAMALY ARE TRYING TO PULL A VERY BIG SCAM ON THE HAWAII PUBLIC..........BUT AS THEY SAY ....YOU CAN LIE TO SOME PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME
BUT YOU CAN,T LIE TO ALL PEOPLE ALL A TIME

SOMEONE IS WACHING THIS WEB SITE VERY CLOSELY
I EVEN GOT A PRIVATE EMAIL ....FROM A CULT MEMBER ASKING IF I WAS COMING IN PERSON TO ORGANISE A PROTEST .....ITS A GOOD IDEA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.