Current Page: 84 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: July 13, 2007 04:17PM

In the end it matters not if CH cured, was taught, was genuine or is a fraud.

He set himself up as a Master Physician and he should be judged as such. By any standard he has breached ethical practice and broken the concept of 'duty of care' his actions should be treated as such.

James

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: July 13, 2007 05:29PM

There is no doubt, Christopher Hansard's [i:269c50f802]Dur-Con[/i:269c50f802], his 'lineage' and 'training' are his fraudulent invention.

[christopherhansard.blogspot.com]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Nonce ()
Date: July 14, 2007 03:24AM

Do any of you really believe that the suffering caused by him is in any way justified because he happened to help some others along the way?

I can only speak for myself, but of course not. Nothing can justify that. My reasons for stating that he has helped some people, including myself, are twofold;

1) I think that it gives insight as to why many people find it so hard to believe the accusations.

2) It is part of why he is still able to draw people in.

Given the amount of information that is out there and the fact that more progress is being made in terms of " official " questioning it must be very difficult for those who find it hard to believe the accusations of abuse to continue to do so.
Lets remember however that there are alot of people with alot of time, effort, belief, energy and money tied up in believing that CH. is a healer.
It is a pretty bitter pill to swallow when you have to begin to accept that it may all be for naught, and may take a long time to begin to admit. Isn't this why and how these types of situations go on so long and continue to happen over and over?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 14, 2007 03:26AM

Nonce:

You nailed it.

That is a very meaningful and helpful explanation.

Christopher Hansard
Date: July 14, 2007 06:59PM

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: July 15, 2007 11:36AM

Funny how KA Hochreiter, K Hochreiter and K Hawkrider, all from Arizona, signed CH's petition in support of him. You wouldn't think those would all be the same person, hmmmm? :roll:

This actually made me wonder, if Hansard or someone in support of him is signing his petition with fictitious names, are the other legitimate names signed by the actual nameholder? Or has that petition been padded with legitimate people's names without their knowledge or permission?

Christopher Hansard
Date: July 15, 2007 05:35PM

Exactly! After all Christopher Hansard has a well developed habit of creating fictitious characters to support his fabricated claims. They include:

Urgyen Namchuk
Professor Sonam Amdongyapa
Tsering Damchog
Dorjong Rimpoche
Tsevegar Rimpoche

None of whom exist, and all the cynical products of Hansard's imagination, the ones appearing on his 'petition' appear to be just further examples of his deceipt and desperation.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: oak ()
Date: July 15, 2007 11:03PM

The Stop CH from practicing petition has been closed. Does anyone here know about this?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Nonce ()
Date: July 16, 2007 12:04AM

Many of the names on the list are people who still suppot CH. They cannot believe the accusations, because CH has helped them. As for the 3 suspect names they could be legit, at the workshops sometimes there were more than one member of a family there.
That aside, does anyone know what happens if a publisher ( Harper Collins) does decide that the excerpt in the book was plagiarized? Is this something that can result in criminal charges? Does this type of thing create any press buzz, when an author is discredited?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Cranial ()
Date: July 22, 2007 07:04PM

Bump. Didn't want to loose this thread.

Current Page: 84 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.