Current Page: 135 of 139
Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Haigha Haigha ()
Date: October 26, 2014 12:43AM

Regards CH's threats against internet posters...

CH has used pretty similar language in the past. Last time it was a pompous bluff by a crooked charlatan, just as it is now.

CH isn't going to take anyone to court as he knows:

- no court is going to find him a credible witness and

- he will inevitably be exposed in court for what he is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 04, 2014 07:33AM

Regards CH's threats against internet posters...

Over a week has elapsed since I pointed out CH is a crooked charlatan.

Guess what... I haven't heard a peep from CH's 'legal counsel'.

I suppose CH doesn't like the idea of being required to answer questions on his past under oath and put to him by a hostile barrister.

Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: November 04, 2014 05:17PM

Christopher Hansard will do nothing legally in the UK as he knows that the Sapphire Unit of the London Metropolitan Police have a number of statements concerning him on record as do Witness Against Abuse in the UK. Although Witness Against Abuse has now become The Clinic for Boundary Studies the key staff remain the same. (http://www.professionalboundaries.org.uk/)

This organisation have details of one individual willing to step forward and pursue a case against Christopher Hansard. They need one other. If you have suffered abuse while under the professional care of Christopher Hansard and wish to give a statement please step forward. If you need support in coming to terms with the abuse The Clinic for Boundary Studies can offer that support.

If you feel strong enough to help pursue a case against Christopher Hansard support is here for you.

Posted by: tkaccess2 ()
Date: November 04, 2014 06:45PM

Christopher Hansard FRSA FRI
22 March
Hello everone here is an important workshop I am holding in Badola, Geilo, Norway please contact Renate Hetlevik Andersen at www.ametysten.no for all the details both in Norwegian and English
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fabio Marques da Silva

How can you live well and sleep well while your daughter is sick and in need of love, care, and money?

this post was liked by Flavi Charlotte Plum Duff
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In April this year I came across this announcement written by Hansard and soon there was a comment from Mr. da Silva.
I saw the profile of Mr. da Silva on Facebook and pointed that he was from Brazil.
Then, I saw that his thought has been liked by girl called Flavi.
I checked that in the list of her friends was a woman named Sylvia Hansard, but late the opinion of Mr. da Silva was disappeared (I guess it was deleted from Hansard), and this lady changed her name from Sylvia Hansard to Sylvia Marques (You could also check that on their Facebook profiles.)
I guess that this young woman (Flavi) is the daughter of Hansard.
Mr. Da Silva, presumably, is a close relative of Flavi and her mother Sylvia. His speech was evident that this man was very indignant at Hansard and his way of life, and also that was sounded like a reproach that Hansard has been an incapable parent and not cared enough for his child.

Date: November 04, 2014 07:20PM

An interesting post by 'Dorje' that I would like to add to...

'Dike' has previously posted messages encouraging victims of CH to contact the Centre for Boundary Studies (formerly Witness Against Abuse). 'Dike' has suggested they are unable to pursue a complaint on their own and they need a second victim to come forward.

I spoke to a police officer from Sapphire at length about CH some years ago. The police officer I spoke to informed me they were aware of CH but needed a victim to make a complaint before they could do anything. It was made very clear to me that the police only needed a single victim to complain to enable them to move forward.

I believe 'Dike' (or anyone else wishing to pursue a complaint against CH) would be best advised to contact Sapphire, rather than waiting for another complainant to come forward.

Posted by: shaman ()
Date: November 11, 2014 12:22AM

I would like to ask if anyone knows any college or university that Christopher Hansard got graduated as he claims to be a professional therapist such as Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapist (MBCT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapist(ACT) and a Cognitive Therapist. At least he should have completed 4 years of education Bachelor's degree in order to have this degree. Has anyone seen in his office in London whether official diploma, usually each therapist or doctor hang on the wall to allow all patients to see if he is legitimate?

give an example:

What are the Education Requirements to Become a Cognitive Psychologist?

Below is the complete educational path for the Psychologists:

1. Earn a Bachelor's Degree - 4 Years
2. Earn A Master's Degree - 2 Additional Years
3. Earn a PHD or PsyD - 2-4 Additional Years

Posted by: Dike ()
Date: November 12, 2014 12:34AM

Is it a joke?

There are 3 day Cognitive Therapy Introduction Courses. Example [www.skillsdevelopment.co.uk]

CBT: Introductory Course (3 days) - Certificate Course.

According to the Mindfulness based cognitive therapy UK web site (http://mbct.co.uk/the-mbct-programme/), this therapy can be learned in 16 hours.

[mbct.co.uk]
In MBCT programmes, participants meet together as a class (with a mindfulness teacher) two hours a week for eight weeks, plus one all day session between weeks 5 and 7.

Posted by: shaman ()
Date: November 12, 2014 01:49AM

Not really a joke or more likely a sad joke how anyone could be trusted the other person with a three-day training course and to cure it. if this situation did not shout quackery, I find no other epithet to define this man and his way of treatment.

Date: November 12, 2014 09:42AM

'Sharman' is absolutely correct in their assessment of CH.

One only has to consider CH's claim to have been taught ancient Tibetan traditions as a child to recognise he is a charlatan. His penchant for subscribing to organisations so he can put irrelevant acronyms after his name and his lack of relevant academic qualifications merely serve to confirm what he is.

CH's 'success' appears to lie in his ability to identify and exploit the small portion of the population that is predisposed to believing the type of twaddle he spouts.

The only way to stop CH once and for all will be for for one of his victims to proceed with a complaint to the police. Perhaps 'Dike' can consider taking this step (rather than waiting for a second complainant to come forward to allow a complaint to be pursued through The Clinic for Boundary Studies).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2014 09:48AM by Haigha Haigha.

Posted by: Dike ()
Date: November 12, 2014 02:44PM

Haigha Haigha, why would a police officer speak to you at length about ch? Why would they risk their job over confidentiality rules? How could they be aware of him if no victim has made a complaint? No complaint = nothing on their system.

With a he said she said scenario like this, much better for me to wait for a second victim of abuse to also come forward. My complaint is on record with witness against abuse and on record with a solicitor. Should anyone contact them, they will then recontact me.

Current Page: 135 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.