Current Page: 5 of 10
Kidney Cult now whipping each other and Blacks
Posted by: Gladitzover ()
Date: October 31, 2006 12:29PM

Just when you think that he can't get more depraved...he get's more depraved! Does DJ even read the Bible? What did Jesus say about those who take from you? Give them a choice of punishment? NO! Give them something else you have too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 15, 2006 01:53AM

Dave, I have decided that any and all communications between you and I should be both visible and public. This private conversation we've been having via private messaging and email actually works to subvert the board. I will not play your flattery games and you are not my friend. We have little in common. You will not win me over; to you I am a Saul you seek to convert to a Paul and it ain't gonna work. I would still nonetheless desire to meet with the US Team in a place and at a time of their choosing. No games. No ulterior motives. No BS. No tricks. Just a friendly meeting for food, fellowship, and discussion. Seriously. If anybody desires to set something up along those lines, you know where to reach me. You have my email address and know you can find me via the private messanger here. If you want to email me a day and time that's one thing, but I will not engage in any more private messaging with you. That is all. Goodbye and the ball is now in your court.

Posted by: bannermon ()
Date: November 17, 2006 11:46AM

Keep up the pressure on this cult.

The JC's are incredibly hate-filled against everyone & everything in the "system", it just leaps off the page at you when you read their crap. So much for "loving" everyone like Jesus wanted.

I find it appalling they proof-text the Scriptures to spin their hate toward mankind. Nothing good has ever come from that. How can something so evil come from something so beautiful??

McKay is dillusional, & Im afraid like others he's gonna eventually lose control & someone will be seriously hurt. He should be stopped. Has anyone read Survivors?? McKay sees [b:26f9881b4f]himself[/b:26f9881b4f] as one of the Two Witnesses that help saves the world in the ultimate battle against evil!! I would laugh if this lunacy wasn't so scary. McKay has a perennial "persecuted Messiah" fixation.

I'm angry these nutjobs call themselves Christians. I detest the lie they spin that they, and only they (all 20 odd of them) are [b:26f9881b4f]the only true followers of Jesus[/b:26f9881b4f]. I'm angry they call their derranged view of mankind "love". It makes me sick to my stomach.

May they all get what they deserve when judged by the Creator.

As I said, keep up the pressure on this cult.

Posted by: Dave McKay ()
Date: November 17, 2006 11:51AM

Thank you so much for that promise, Brian. I do hope that you will keep it.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 17, 2006 12:37PM

bannermon
Keep up the pressure on this cult.

The JC's are incredibly hate-filled against everyone & everything in the "system", it just leaps off the page at you when you read their crap. So much for "loving" everyone like Jesus wanted.

I find it appalling they proof-text the Scriptures to spin their hate toward mankind. Nothing good has ever come from that. How can something so evil come from something so beautiful??

McKay is dillusional, & Im afraid like others he's gonna eventually lose control & someone will be seriously hurt. He should be stopped. Has anyone read Survivors?? McKay sees [b:731386e6a1]himself[/b:731386e6a1] as one of the Two Witnesses that help saves the world in the ultimate battle against evil!! I would laugh if this lunacy wasn't so scary. McKay has a perennial "persecuted Messiah" fixation.

I'm angry these nutjobs call themselves Christians. I detest the lie they spin that they, and only they (all 20 odd of them) are [b:731386e6a1]the only true followers of Jesus[/b:731386e6a1]. I'm angry they call their derranged view of mankind "love". It makes me sick to my stomach.

May they all get what they deserve when judged by the Creator.

As I said, keep up the pressure on this cult.

Bannermon, be assured that you are not alone in your outrage. Be further assured that you are not the only one monitoring these people's activities. Keep up the watch. McKay is as evil as the day is long.

Posted by: sWord ()
Date: January 03, 2007 02:55PM

zeuszor
Hey Dave and all the rest of you JCs...what's up with all the "private teachings" on your site? True Christianity has no "private teachings", no secrets. It is proclaimed joyously and publicly from the rooftops. Christianity has no "private teachings". Are you disciles of Jesus and servants of the Most High God, or some Gnostic cult where I can't learn the "private teachings" until I am part of your group? Don't you realize how weird that seems?

These private teachings are available on this site: [jesuschristians.net] .
I hope to add popups with the Bible quotes to show how inaccurately mckay uses Scripture.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: January 04, 2007 06:13AM

sWord
zeuszor
Hey Dave and all the rest of you JCs...what's up with all the "private teachings" on your site? True Christianity has no "private teachings", no secrets. It is proclaimed joyously and publicly from the rooftops. Christianity has no "private teachings". Are you disciles of Jesus and servants of the Most High God, or some Gnostic cult where I can't learn the "private teachings" until I am part of your group? Don't you realize how weird that seems?

These private teachings are available on this site: [jesuschristians.net] .
I hope to add popups with the Bible quotes to show how inaccurately mckay uses Scripture.

Is this the JC website ? If so how can you place pop ups on their site? are you a member or the JC´s? Just looking for clarification.

Posted by: sWord ()
Date: January 04, 2007 01:07PM

matilda
Is this the JC website ? If so how can you place pop ups on their site? are you a member or the JC´s? Just looking for clarification.
No it's an alternative. I've undertaken not to ridicule their teaching, but I wish to point out where mckay misquotes the Bible.

I know their material comes with a copyright, but mackay talked his way into our home and stole goods and money, so I'll ignore the copyright for now.

And no I'm no not a member. Step-father of a victim. Thanks for asking.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 04, 2007 04:18PM

sWord
matilda
No it's an alternative. I've undertaken not to ridicule their teaching, but I wish to point out where mckay misquotes the Bible.

I know their material comes with a copyright, but mackay talked his way into our home and stole goods and money, so I'll ignore the copyright for now.

And no I'm no not a member. Step-father of a victim. Thanks for asking.

I wouldn't worry about copyright. He never does.

What goods and money did he steal?

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: January 06, 2007 07:10AM

Good luck with your site, sWord. Sorry to hear that your goods and money were stolen and that one of your family is a victim.

Current Page: 5 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.