Current Page: 92 of 110
The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 12, 2007 11:10AM

Back off before you get yourself banned. RR should have banned you months ago. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You are a TROLL!!! Please RR, every time I see that this guy has posted I want to pull my hair out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: counselor47 ()
Date: June 12, 2007 09:13PM

NathanA
Trinity Foundation has for the most part been a transparent and open group.
That is very far from the truth. Trinity has been sneaky and manipulative in the way they have responded to Wendy and me.
If it will clear the air, I will acknowldedge that Mark made a mistake when he said that Jackie Alnor had retracted her piece. She had not done that, although it would have been the right thing for her to do. The piece contains some misleading things which I have pointed out to Jackie and Bill, but she has still not pulled the piece. She is leaving it up, and Trinity is still pointing to it as sort of their position statement on this controversy.
Unlike Zeuszor, I do not want Nathan to go away, as long as he abides by the rules of the discussion and tries to stay on topic. I still think the discussion is more interesting if there is a devil's advocate, and since Trinity is not willing to discuss these matters in an open forum, I guess Nathan is their [i:4c6c563daa]de facto[/i:4c6c563daa] spokesman.

Date: June 12, 2007 09:57PM

I agree that it's more interesting if we're not all in agreement here. But the thing is that with Nathan involved, it's [i:130fe0fe78]not a real discussion[/i:130fe0fe78]. With him, it's like dealing with a little kid who puts his hands over his ears and starts screaming when you try and tell him something that he does not want to hear. He'll basically start having a tantrum.

Have you noticed how in some of his postings he's lucid, articulate, and reasonable (not to mention a good speller) and in others his reasoning is SO faulty, his insight so shallow, and his spelling is so bad (like spelling "admit" with one T in one post and spelling it "admitt" in another), that I strongly suspect that we are dealing with at least two people. Maybe he cuts and pastes emails that his minister or Gary or some other grownup sends him. Whatever. He's a kid, and he's either exceptionally naive or else a real jerk.

Posted by: Mark Scheiderer ()
Date: June 13, 2007 06:35AM

Zeuszor-

I've thought the same thing (about NathanA being two - or more - people) from the get go. All "he" has to do is send his password on to anyone, and , voila, anyone can post as "NathanA".
Also, his comments about why he posts at all hours of the day - he may have said this in an e-mail to me - don't sit right with me.
I've also thought that he's too much like a current TFI member - Pete Evans perhaps? - to be someone on the outside.

rrmoderator-

Is there any way to check if NathanA's posts are coming from the same computer?
I know it's not really kosher to talk about a poster like this, but the whole "NathanA" thing just doesn't seem legit.

Mark Scheiderer

Date: June 13, 2007 06:39AM

If one clicks on NathanA's profile, and then clicks on "Find All Posts By NathanA", one will see that he literally posts at all hours of the day and night. Seems odd to me.

Mark

Posted by: seeking ()
Date: June 13, 2007 06:47AM

Maybe NathanA is unemployed?

Date: June 13, 2007 06:54AM

It's gotta be two or more different people. His spelling is so inconsistent, for one thing.

Date: June 13, 2007 07:12AM

Seeking-

He told me he does work. Can't remember where.

Zeuszor-

Great point. Maybe if we keep shining a spotlight on him, he'll either goof up and reveal who he really is, or just go away on his own. Trolls hide under bridges, i.e. they stay out of the light.

Nathan / Pete/ Ole'/ Alnors / et al -

Any comments?

Mark Scheiderer

Date: June 13, 2007 07:19AM

Probably a mixture of the above. I'll bet he cuts-n-pastes emails that the grownups send him and passes them off as his own.

Date: June 13, 2007 07:26AM

Zeuszor-

Could be.

One thing IS certain: Ole and TFI are NOT above using anyone to serve their own purposes. To me, NathanA is just TFI's usefull puppet on these boards.

Ain't no way that TFI and Ole aren't keeping track of what goes on here. Of course if they are, then they are sinning, since that would be an unhealthy case of self interest! Doh!!

Mark

Current Page: 92 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.