Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Mooji cult: summary, ressources and reports from people who left the cult
Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: October 11, 2019 06:03PM

Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: April 26, 2019 05:09AM

Yes, very interesting that Tony Moo is sniffing around, trying to find out who spoke to Be Scofield. As someone else wrote here, if what what was published in Be's article was all lies, how on Earth would it matter to Tony who made these lies up?

Anyone could have made up the lies! Why would it be one one of his former followers (and member of his inner circle) that concocted the lies? What could their motivation for doing so possibly be? That they were disgruntled because they didn't receive "instant enlightenment" over there at Monte Sahaja?

Or that there 'instant enlightenment' wasn't to their exact liking? So then they run off to speak to a journalist and make up a whole lot of stuff that makes Tony look bad. Yeah.

That just makes no freaking sense whatsoever!

The fact is that former inner circle Moo Cult members spoke to Be Scofield and reported to her accurately what they had experienced. You know this, I know this and Tony knows this.

Tony is scared and he is losing his marbles.

No doubt more former cult members will come forward and in the coming weeks and months.

The farcical allegation that people like me and others are being paid to expose the great Moo is unbelievable. I wish to God I were being paid!!! That would be wonderful. All I have got from all this is a migraine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mooji cult: summary, ressources and reports from people who left the cult
Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: October 19, 2019 09:42PM

Posted by: Not-afraidofMooji ()
Date: April 27, 2019 09:11PM

Hi everyone,

I’ve been reading this thread for awhile now. I want to share a video that might help people who have been with Mooji understand their own experience. It focuses on the devotee instead of him. He gets a thrill off of this thread, by the way. Narcissists do love all press, negative as well. It shows you can’t stop thinking of him. That he’s got you too. It’s very sick. He also uses his trauma to manipulate people’s hearts here at Sahaja. It’s a tool to stir compassion and compliance and protection. He doesn’t mind the fighting and mean words from his followers attacking others. He revels in it. He will say he doesn’t. These are the games he plays because he can’t actually connect with people. After a bit people bore him. He says it so as to keep people wanting to entertain him. It’s very scary when someone with NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disprder) feels cornered. Maybe not for you but it increases the pressure and danger for all of those near him.

Here is what we go through. Can you relate?

[www.youtube.com]

Thank you for this thread. I’m not afraid of Mooji. Hiding my identity is strategic.
He has no idea that I know what he’s doing. That’s the only way to get away from him. I’m going to find my way out. I will post all I know then. When I am safe.

Posted by: Not-afraidofMooji ()
Date: April 27, 2019 10:02PM

Mooji knows what he is doing is wrong. How to tell?

He knows not to act the way he does here at retreats. He is very different there. He is selling there. Here he doesn’t have to anymore. He has us.

So we see a different Mooji. The closer you get the more you see. This is how to know he’s manipulating. If he didn’t know he’d act the way he does here at retreats.

It’s on purpose and he does NOT care. It’s a game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.