Current Page: 2 of 9
Re: Mooji cult: summary, ressources and reports from people who left the cult
Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: September 14, 2019 02:55AM

Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: September 19, 2018 06:18AM

I read some of the stuff written here on Cult Education via the link you posted and all I can say is: Wow! I probably need to do a lot more reading about all this kind of thing!

Trance Induction:

I knew that watching Moo's videos on YouTube made me feel relaxed and I thought there was something just a little bit 'addictive' about them. I couldn't put my finger on it and no-one seemed to believe me when I talked about it, anyway.

But now it really makes sense. The soft voice, the long, long pauses and the sustained eye contact from Moo. This creates a false sense of intimacy, like you know the person, when of course you do not know Moo at all. You tend to trust people you know. You tend to believe them.

This relaxed feeling makes you really open to suggestion. You don't try and question things when you are tranced out.

The group hysteria thing:

Like, everyone wants to be part of a group, so when the group worship Moo, you kind of feel like going along with it. It's sort of inexplicable the way you want to behave like everyone else. It just happens. We are social creatures.

Cultural disphoria:

I twigged on this aspect myself. They use all the props, like the robes and the beads and the photos of gurus in the background. It makes the whole show seem 'official'. Because these 'props' are from a non-western culture, it's easier for a western person to be fooled by them. We don't like to question things that come from a different culture, because it would seem rude or ignorant to do so. So we think "when in Rome...do as the Roman's do!". It's really destabilising on a personal level.

Confusing Message:

What Moo teaches is vague in the extreme. It's contradictory, in a lot of incidences. When you hear a lot of contradictory things from someone who you look up to and trust, it makes you feel 'undone' or just confused, I guess. But when this confusion is coupled with the whole group dynamic, the intimacy you feel for the guru, then it has the effect of making you think you have heard something "profound".

All this happened to me! I am an educated person and really not that naive and yet it all happened to me!

It was interesting reading what Sudhir Kakar had to say in the book "Shamans, Mystics and Doctors." On page 147 he says that a lot of the guru's followers had a kind of child-like mentality (after the brain-washing, that is) in that they understood the guru's message in a very black and white fashion. There were no grey areas for them. This type of thinking is used an escape from adult responsibilities and normal, complex and meaningful adult life.

Strangely enough, this is exactly what I think I was after when I started watching Moo videos. It was escapism for me. Pure escapism. I wanted someone to tell me all the answers, because I was exhausted by life.

Thankfully I am OK now and back in business. I'm not exhausted, just extremely curious. A good way to be, I think.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 15, 2019 07:43PM

Following the money trail: 3 postings

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 12, 2019 03:12AM

For a long time I was following Mooji. Fortunately I was never in Sahaja. My contact with him was in silent retreats in Zmar, online and one in Lisbon. I suspected something was happening, when one day after seeing a Satsang online in Rishikesh, this 2019, the most faithful people in my sangha suggested making a video where everyone would say how good it had been to them to meet Mooji. They did not explain why they wanted to make the video and I started to suspect. So I decided to search the internet for what was happening. I found all the information and I decided to write them. I copy the messages. The most important message who came from one of the team is missing, I coudn't find it. But the others are complete. I hope you understand my English and wish it serves to people here.

14/3/2019
Good Morning

Sorry for my English because it is not my mother tongue. Wish you understand my mail.

I have needed some time to digest the disgust I had when reading Be Scofield's story about Mooji, time I've spent looking for more information on the subject to be objective. Information that I have found and from which I put the links below.

From 2013 I trusted Mooji, some things seemed strange to me, like kissing the feet, putting his shoes, his bodyguards, the songs praising him, this Mooji Ki Jai!, but I tried to understand his explanations: like it is normal to kiss feet in India, the guards are to protect him, the adoration shown by the devotees it is normal, it is also normal to give everything to the Guru until the last cell of the body.

So, I still let myself be hypnotized by his words and I had some openings of heart, that now I can see they were in my imagination. From 2013 I considered him my teacher and therefore I contributed economically in what I could: Satsangs, online retreats and money for Sahaja,

That's why I feel cheated because the Mooji that I knew, on stage, is not the one behind. He has light and shadow as we all have and he is not awake, nor is he recognized disciple of Ramana or Papaji.

My feeling is that I bought something in poor condition, like when you buy from Amazon and the product does not work out well. In this case worse because it sells something that is very intimate, sells awakening and plays with your heart, love and affection.

So, I would like to get my money back, not from the meals or the stay in Zmar, but from the presumed teachings in Satsang. You can find all my invoices in my Cleeng account.

I also ask you please to unsubscribe my mail in your listings.

Attentively

18/3/2019
Dear

I hope you are well and thank you for connecting with us.

Most of our team are currently travelling back from Rishikesh and once they are back, I will get back to you in regards to your request.

In the meantime, I have unsubscribed you from our email mailing list.

Thank you for your patience and I will be in touch again soon.

With love,
MOOJI DANA TEAM
Donate at Mooji.org/donate
Registered Charity No: 1144016
Registered in England and Wales

After that mail I received another e mail questioning me, e mail that I can’t find now. So, I can’t copy. But I copy my answer.

28/3/2019
Dear …
Thanks for your long answer.

As you can deduce, not only have I read the Be Scofield article, I have been reviewing each of the entries in the Cult Education Forum, 180 at the moment.

I do not have the feeling that they are unsubstantiated and slanderous. You can read them quietly because there are many. At this moment 108 pages.

I also trust the criteria of Rick Archer of the Buddha at the Gas Pump program that has withdrawn interviews with Mooji and Massaro.

I also know of the threats of the attorneys to Henry Jolicoeur to have his video questions removed from the internet. All that is published in the Forum. I also wonder why someone enlightened has to hire lawyers to take legal action. I cannot imagine Jesus hiring anyone.

I would like to finish that I also have deep pain in my heart for all those who have suffered being close to Mooji, specially his ex-wife Radha, with all my respect for those, as you, who are living there for many years.

I still wish to be unsubscribed from everything. And yes, I would appreciate if I could have part of my money refunded, it would be good for me energetically.

I feel that I do not want to collaborate in maintaining specialized law firms in the internet.

And with this e mail I end up with our contact, I would like from now on if you contact will be only about the issue of the return of part of my money. If you cannot, you do not even need to write to me.

Wish you understand my English, it is done by Google Translator.

Wishing you all the best.

1/4/2019
Dear,

Following your request. A refund will be made for your donations, the details of these donations are detailed below:

21st Feb, 2015 - €30
2nd March, 2015 - €30
24th Feb, 2017 - £25 - ID: 32U84057D7761354D
18th Mar, 2017 - £25 - ID: 8L1037680S601524L
21st Nov, 2017 - £20 - ID: 5XE694408V5209055
3rd Jun, 2018 - €25 - ID: 9FF69323HN8179159

In loving service,

MOOJI DANA TEAM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Money new
Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 14, 2019 05:21PM

I copy here, only for general information, the money I give to Cleeng the platform for live TV that M. uses for his online satsangs and Sahaja Express.

Zmar may 2015 Online Silent Retreat 186,33 €
Sahaja Express monthly subscription 29,06 € July 2015
Monte Sahaja retreat July 28 190,07 €
Zmar September 2015 online 183,90 €
London online November 2015 129,61 €
2016 Zmar online May 170,59 €
First Monte Sahaja online 2016 117,77 €
Second Monte Sahaja online 2016 117,77 €
Zmar online September 2016 113,99 €
Lisbon online April 2017 77,77 €
Zmar 2017 May online 117,28 €
Monte Sahaja online July 2017 123,12 €
Monte Sahaja online August 2017 122,32 €
2017 Susc Sahaja Express Dec 23,30 €
2018 Susc Sahaja Expres January 23,50 €
August 2018 Netherlands online 91,67 €
June 2018 Monte Sahaja online 126,50 €

I was also looking at the charity and I could see that they have an auditor from Kingston Smith LLP. The person who did in 28/9/2018 was Mahmood Ramji. It was nominated for English Asian Business Award.
I don't know if it's possible to ask for another audit.

There is also one thing to keep in mind that it is Brexit, the birth of the Association in Portugal I think goes along that line, as the Foundation will become extra community in October. I don't know if in Portugal the control of the Charities are as exhaustive as in Britain.

Thank you for your contributions, they have opened my eyes and I would like that open the eyes to many more. And thanks for removing the trolls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: September 15, 2019 05:31AM

Maria Lena,

Sadly, it seems like you spent 1,921.25 euros on Satsung over 3 years, which is a of of money by anyone's standards.

I think Mooji has around 200,000 followers worldwide (possibly a few less- thanks to this forum) so even if only, say, 1.5% of them are spending up on online Satsung rather then watching the free material-

That's 3,000 followers multiplied by 1,921.25 euros (if Maria Lena is an average spender - which is difficult to say) = 5,763,750 euros over three years!

That's over 5 million euros! (tax free, don't forget) That is before donations and the money raised by selling the pretty pictures of Mooji's feet in the gift-shop and online. Interesting.

Maria Lena, can you please post a link to the 2018 financial files of the Mooji Organisation?

Date: September 16, 2019 06:25PM

Posted by: SadGame ()
Date: October 01, 2018 09:48PM

I have closely followed this thread and it has stirred up quite alot of mixed emotions in me. I consider myself to be follower of mooji’s teachings and have internally jumped to his defense on multiple occations, just to be upfront about where i am coming from. At this point i am in the proces of reevaluating Some of the practices that i had considered benign before Reading About them from a ‘cult aware’ perspective, that i have come to learn and appreciate through this site.
The induction of hypnotic states, through Yes sets, anticipation, eye Contact and instructions to let go of all doubts and not to pay attention to the activities of the mind, are all things i can recognise as potentially harmful because they open up the way for the suspension of all critical thinking and even basic rules of moral conduct. I have witnessed in myself the tendency to cover Some of my OWN faults in my personal life with the use of the ‘advaita shuffle’, much to the detriment of Some of my friendships and relationships.

Where I would previously attribute these tendenties to my own lack of right judgement and discernment, I am now starting to see the possibility that they are at least in part moderated by thought patterns that are instilled in us by What mooji teaches us. I still want to OWN up to my own faults, but i feel that there are Inherent flaws in the teachings (pointers whatever..) that dehumanize our reality to a degree that can potentially cause serieus Harm.

Posted by: SadGame ()
Date: October 02, 2018 05:44PM

Thanks for your kindness sahara71
I am doing fine, ups and downs.

I lack any feeling of belonging, which is why an ultimate identity with pure consciousness is very appealing to me. It is beyond human relationships and independent of them.

That is also why laughter is so effective as a manipulative and rhetoric device, as is being discussed here now. It is quite obvious to me that mooji uses this all the time to overrule any thoughts or feelings that he deems unwelcome, either to the spiritual growth of the questioner, or to his authority as the ultimate beacon of truth.

I like how saharah71 uses Moo instead of Mooji to deflate his God like status to human proportions, Some of his followers started using moojiji at Some point, just one honorary epithet apparantly seemed insufficiënt, where now guruji seems more common.

Moo’s acceptance of personal devotion to him is in stark contrast to the impersonal content of his teaching and is hypocritical in that any personal story is cast aside as an obstacle to the realization of truth, except for the story of his personal realization of this ultimate truth and his embodiment of it. I think, if you meet the buddha on the road, kill him.

Laugh all you want, i don’t want to be the subject of Your laughter, i want to be loved.

Date: September 16, 2019 06:29PM

Date: October 18, 2018 05:19AM

I found this comment on the website [gururating.org] -posted on October 5th of this year (2 weeks ago) by "Emely":

I lived at Sahaja with Mooji for quite some time and I can confirm that alot of these allegations are true. I did not want to believe nor see what was really going on at Sahaja even though a few people spoke of things. Every time a serious allegation came up against him it was immediately shut down and labeled “mind activities”. He always pushed us to challenge him and as soon as a challenge arose that critisized him he would verbally attack the person. He teaches us not to be attached to other people but its ok to be attached to him because and I quote “I will never be attached to you”. He constantly reminded us that we are not interesting at all or our stories meanwhile we listened to his life stories everyday. I saw him as a bully but did not want to accept what I was seeing becuase he made me believe it was only my mind. It was by the grace of God that I was able to escape there which he and his crew did not want for some reason. He totally messed my life up, I gave up everything for him. Somehow he put us in direct competition with each to fight for his acknowledgemnet and most of us had no idea that thats what we were doing. I did not realize this until I left. Im so thankful I got away from him, I have had countless nightmares about him. I hope some of you who reads this with doubt in your mind who live in Sahaja trust your feelings. Instinctively you know something is wrong, trust that and really look around you. I pray for his devotees daily. May God have mercy on their souls.

I think this report explains the level of psychological abuse, manipulation and gas-lighting going on in the Moo Cult. Luckily, some people manage to escape!

Date: September 16, 2019 07:42PM

Posted by: yourinlove ()
Date: October 24, 2018 10:26PM

I don't know what Moo's intentions are, sometimes it seems like he is manipulating people willingly, and sometimes it seems like he is leading this total trainwreck without even realizing it.

For me, it started getting weird during the 2017 Rishikesh season, when the Invitation technique was created. He started repeating himself and saying the same things over and over in every satsang. Somehow, people were getting totally blissed out from the Invitation, so he must've thought that this method was IT, despite all of the people having troubles and coming down from the high worse than before. He just kept sharing the Invitation, and putting the blame of its flaws in "the mind". People were sharing how the Invitation was coming short and Moo kept demonizing the mind. He somehow made people believe that there is a villain inside them that should be fought, and the disaster began. Now, most of satsang was spent talking about this apparent bad guy. I don't know if Mooji knew the consequences and issues that would arise out of this, and if he didn't, that's the proof that supposedly enlightened gurus can fuck up just like us.

Soon, The Invitation became a label and books were published about it. In Monte Sahaja, the team put the Invitation to Freedom video playing repeatedly in a room, so that people could watch it anytime and multiple times a day, indifferent to the unhealthiness of this. Every concern that his followers showed was blamed on the mind and the invitation kept being shared. I remember thinking about how it felt like a cult but dismissing that thought for coming from my "ego-mind". To some people (I was one of them), satsang became a drug. We went to satsang, felt bliss as Moo was speaking and telling his dozens of life stories (and telling us that he didn't want to hear our stories), then went home and crashed. Why? Because the invitation doesn't integrate you into the world and normal life. Moo told us constantly that we should refuse going out with friends and family to, instead, stay inside and listen to the invitation. I don't know what kind of spiritual teacher advises their students to run away from the world. To keep the bliss, you have to keep watching satsang and going to Monte Sahaja. He knows just what to say to make you feel special and spiritual. So we kept going and feeling wonderful, then coming back to the world and feeling disappointed. We were told "You're almost there, just one more satsang!", but it was never just one more. When the bliss of one satsang went away, we had to attend another one to recharge. It was the same experience as being addicted to drugs. I realized something was wrong when I began to notice that I was completely indifferent to the real world. I started to feel annoyed at other people and practices, because "the invitation is so simple and instant, why are people wasting time with other spiritual stuff and psychotherapy?!" and this simplicity and effort-free way to bliss is often advertised by Mooji as something positive. I lost all interest in the world and spent half of the day watching satsangs. I began to see some weirder things surrounding Moo, like the suicide of Flo Camoin in Monte Sahaja and how we were advised to keep quiet and not bring it up. I visited this thread many times, and would always leave thinking you guys were all just really identified with your egos. But something was growing inside of me, some skepticism. At one point I searched about how to know if you're in a cult, and everything matched. That was when I left.

I feel especially bad for Krishnabai, Omkara and all of his other early followers. They seem like such wonderful people and don't deserve what is happening to them. They have been with him for such a long time that I believe they can't even imagine walking away from Monte Sahaja and having a life outside of that place. It's a hole that sucks them in. They left family, study, job and friends to waste their youth with this dude. I imagine some thoughts may appear in them about leaving, but they must think that's "just the mind", after all, that's years of being conditioned to distrust their thoughts completely (Ironically, Moo calls this deconditioning). If any of you are reading this thread while inside Monte Sahaja, like I was, just know that there's a way out. It seems unimaginable to leave, but when you do, it will feel like being released from the prison. I want to let you guys know that I think about you all the time.

Right now, it's just me and God on this path, no guru. The pointings that Moo shares are wonderful and life-changing, but somehow he and his followers confused things.

Date: September 16, 2019 07:56PM

Posted by: Constantin ()
Date: October 25, 2018 05:17PM

Hello Everyone!

I was very happy to read this thread since many things that are said here have been watched here first hand. I have been with Mooji and later here at Sahaja since 2011.

Its very hard difficult to get out of this cult because the amount of bliss one can receive, or seemingly so.

But red flags kept coming over the years and now.....well it's not a question any more. Mooji is a cult. The amount of evidence is overwhelming.

We can go into detail all day, but i wish to make a few points that have not come to light in this thread so far.

Firstly Moo likes to control peoples lives, down to who they have sex with with. And because of this there are people going around to see who is sleeping with who.

Furthermore Moo has two faces, one in satsang, where he is lovely and friendly, and then there is the other guy who is very bad tempered and can be callus, rough and will talk behind your back.

Mooji does not follow through with things he says and promises. He makes big meetings about something very important, but then nothing happens.

So the outcome is more and more politics and power games within the Ashram.

And again I would like to point out that many of the stories you hear about Moo cult are true, of course not all of it. We always have to watch out for BS.

So thank you all again for this thread, truth is more important than farce.

Moo tried to copy OSHO as much as possible, but mooo is Advaita in the end, which is very different approach.

Re: Jesus did not live in an ashram
Date: October 30, 2018 05:50PM

thank you corboy for your insight.

About m. Sahaja :
There is a major suppression of videos that show anyone asked questions that have anything to do with money or organization or anything that is off his so called "Freedom Questions"
Also other sessions where people stood up and asked about his x girlfriend/wife and the whole ugly mess that followed. In fact their many things hidden from shaja express and utube.

Mooji a cult!
Date: November 07, 2018 09:50PM

HI Everybody, thank you for the help and informations made so far.

Frankly the thread seemed to have exploded as comments keep coming.

Applejuice, sorry, but why discredit me? I saw what I saw. And still see.
Moo can get ugly off camera and he likes young women. That. simple.

Also, I just remembered another thing about moo's early time.
Moo and one prominent follower where both wanting to F^(&^** the same woman.
So in the end Moo simply kicked the guy out. Since reading these long threads memories come back to me from those first days at Sahaja. That was one of them.

Also it is true that there are former osho members active within the inner circle.
I 'm not sure if they wire tap people, but as i have said, the mentality is such that they spy on everyone and report to the moo.

Then yes I have witnessed public shaming many times.

Also I was there in the meeting about the x-girl friend etc etc. it was ugly and can verify about a 100 people and cameras.

Then: the safety issue is also true. Big red flags here. Moo follows no laws on the land and the whole thing is basically illegal, but because of the usual ass licking via the Mayor this is allowed for now. (The fire that broke out was due to Mooo pushing (too FAR) of a project that led to many fumes in the wood working area and all it took was a relay switch that sparked it.) The fact that is was not windy that day saved mooo from a massive catastrophe.

Happy white-washing to those who do not wish to see the truth, which is not always pretty.

Mooji a cult!
Date: November 07, 2018 10:52PM

Yes there are children at the ashram some times.

And then Samadhi,
I knew her myself and we were friends.
I miss her joy and smiles around here.
She broke contact after she vanished.

And the way it happened reflected badly on him and sahaja and this is why there is so much secrecy around it. What ever might put moo in ditch is always pushed aside.

Then on a side note: Mooo own master was vehemently against ashrams and organizations. So it is a bit odd that foney-tony (as papaji called him) should chooses to do exactly the things he own master was against. And then lets himself be celebrated as the god in person. Completely vain and remember this is not a hypnosis!

Mooji a cult! new
Date: November 08, 2018 09:01PM

Shara71

Thank you for your notes. I sway back and forth between leaving and staying, the Ashram is "Shutting Down" once again which means basically means we kick anybody out we don't want.

One more thing i wanted to point out is that because mooo books are not open there is so much speculation as to what does he do with all the money?
It is true that he is not openly greedy and will invite a few select for a night out. What does he do with the money?

The food we get os not so great. They put little salt in the food so then you end up in the shop buying chips and things. More and more commercial activity. Now they are two Cafe's. And the pizzeria should be opening, but I heard that those papers for a restaurant licence where not granted. Which reminds me of the new land that was bought a while back, five times bigger, where nothing has happened because of legal issues. Locals had to vote on the issue and it failed.
A little bit wild wild country here. I remember people being asked to vote.

It's really sad that Moo doesn't own up to any of these issues and fails to deliver transparency.
If you really have nothing to hide then you can speak openly about anything.
One reason for my Anonymity here is the fear of back-lash I have seen over the years that other people went through.
One man with family was kicked out for speaking out. He had a family and was working on the land to support his children.

Over the years many people have left us and I guess soon I will also be one of them. Its too bad, I really had high hopes that mooo had something special to offer.

cult cult cult new
Date: November 10, 2018 07:05PM

sahara71 thanks ...
so far i will stay my ground, no pun intended, and do not know much about finances here enough. but if it is a registered business, then it would be fake to call it a ashram. And it is obvious that the inner circle has no money trouble.

Backlash is about being kicked out and losing all the friends.
Being shamed and financial loss. Also knowing that all these people would banish me with out going into a proper dialog.

Horowitz- yes a sahaja resistance or free monte would be wise and at this stage it is a good idea.

then about sudden anger and cold hearted-ness---
yes I have seen that a number of times from Mooo and lakshmi and also krinabai.
Also Omkara can get bitchy when protecting the moo. Then Sanooja used to be very sweet and now yes colder and colder.
corboy- yes they have copy of all our passports.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2019 08:23PM by Ananas.

Date: September 16, 2019 08:01PM

Posted by: StartingOver ()
Date: November 07, 2018 12:05AM

Hey I found this on reddit, it has been removed but I copied it beforehand...

I am writing this open letter as a means to communicate with those who are currently living in Monte Sahaja with Mooji. I have spent over 5 years with Mooji. In those 5 years I was responsible for recruiting those who seemed to be susceptible to brain washing techniques. There is an inner circle that are all highly trained and well experienced on how to successful break down the mind of the followers causing them to be in a constant state of confusion and dependancy. Many of us have worked with other groups that were formed out of India, like the Osho group for example. There are proven techniques that we used which seems to be effective 90% of the time. The advaita teachings allowed us to easily install thought reform techniques.

I know that alot of you may believe that this some sort of joke, and especially you at Sahaja who have already been subverted so allow me to give you certain inside details to ensure my validity. Tony(Mooji) is currently dating Krishnabai from Sweden, whom we targeted from the very beginning. Krishnabai was considered to be very important to our work because she displayed a very stong willingness to submit. It was important that new comers see others willfully giving up their lives for Tony. This creates an illusion that allows them to drop their guards easier. We knew that everyone who came to us had a sense of distrust so our job was to turn that and redirect those feelings into total submission. Krishnabai showed a very strong willingness from the very beginning. To outsiders it appears that she is always happy and full of life, and we knew that others would want what they think she has, but in reality she is amongst the most fooled. She is in worst shape than most there. She is what we call a "useful idiot", a shill.

Others like Omkara and Shankari are also amongst the worst conditions. These young ladies have given up everything for Sahaja, a false dream. When others see their dedictaion they easily conform. In the west there is a growing sense of not belonging so we created the atmosphere of belonging and acceptance, a sense of urgency and importance. Our process worked in different phases which have gone through various testing. From the moment a new person comes in we find out if they are a good recruit or not by how easy it was to get them to conform. If we felt that they were good enough we began our process by love bombing them, and then we start to make them feel that they are not doing enough or are not serious enough. We took them through a process of psychological breakdown.

The intention behind all of this was to extract money, power, control, and sex. We also used a number of ways to communicate to Tony details about followers to make it appear that he had the ability to read others. We did this by installing hidden cameras, recording devices, and and personal spies. Tony would use this info and indirectly use it on the intended target which would cause them to believe in him even deeper. Im sure many reading this are wondering why I chose to come out now about all of this. Well, I have been diagnosed with cancer and I am in the final stages, I have very little time left.

I had been an atheist most of my life but the closer I get to death the more I feel that there may be indeed a God. I have asked for forgiveness from God and vowed to share this information. I sincerely apologize to all those I have hurt. I was living my life without a heart. Tony and the others are also atheist and living without a heart. If you are at Sahaja and reading this I ask you to really use critical thinking and look around you. I know it maybe hard with all the deconditioning that has happened, but really try to look deeply. I wish you all the best moving forward and I hope that you are all able to repair your lives.

Date: September 16, 2019 08:23PM

Re: Mooji a cult! new
Date: November 09, 2018 12:58AM

Hi Constantin, from what you are writing I can tell that you are in fact at Sahaja, I was there when they were building the pizza place, I myself helped to clear out the building. If its ok with you I would love to chat with you off of this site in private. There are a people im concerned about there as well as there families, like Amara & Shankari for instance. I tried to get a few people to leave because I could see the danger and somehow Moo knew what I was up to and let me know in front of everyone how he felt. Moo tried his best to keep me there but luckily I came to my senses pretty quickly.

I know there is not a lot of people here who actually have lived in Sahaja yourself and I so I know that we could really share experiences. I actually ran into Moo, Zenji and a few others outside of Sahaja and they appepeared to have an extreme look of anger in their eyes. Moo tried to play it cool but I could tell from the others that they were upset at me for some reason. Anywho I wish you all the best while being there and im here if you need me.

Re: Mooji a cult? new
Date: November 09, 2018 01:23AM

This discussion seems to have really taken off, I would certainly love to share all that I have witnessed as seeing as it may be beneficial to those living in Sahaja. When I was last at Monte Sahaja Moo had just finish building "Christ Temple" which is a small concrete building for worship with a painting of Jesus that Moo himself painted. He is quite the artist actually which only made him appear more special. I remember once we had Satsang in the dining hall and Moo was pressuring us to challange him saying " I want to meet the bhudda, somebody surprise me, are we not smart enough? Is that what it is? I could tell everyone was scared to get up on the mic but one guy got on the mic shaking and crying and looking deeply into Moo's eyes saying "thank you for returning", As if he was implying Moo was Jesus. Moo just smiled at him and tried to remain silent and then he did this thing where he be quiet for about 30 seconds or so and then he got up and left.

I realized then that most people there considered him to be the return of Jesus. When I would go to Christ temple to meditate I felt that others were worshipping the paintingof Jesus that Moo did as if it were Moo himself. In fact once I mentioned that Moo was not God to one of the devotees and she got extremely violent and angry with me. I knew something was deeply wrong.

Also in Satsang people would make these really loud and strange sounds and Moo would say that old energies are leaving there body. They looked mentally deranged honestly. There was this ethiopian guy there with dreadloacks who honestly was a really nice guy who said that darkness in people could not last long in Sahaja and that Moo could see what was in them and remove it. I was kind of foolish then so I kinda believed it. I felt bad for the ethiopian guy because I could tell that he was lost but kept trying to pretend that he had it figured out. He was even willing to break up with his girlfriend there over Moo. I think Moo intentionally divided them. I could on and on about my time there. I hope this helps you guys a bit.

Date: November 09, 2018 02:18AM

That is not true, when I tried to leave they did everything possible to get me stay, they told me things like I was giving up my one and only true opportunity for freedom and it was my mind that was afaid. The way they would look at me and say it would really confuse me and make me feel I needed to stay.The Austrailian woman who works in the office with the English woman are both cold blooded. And also Moo most definitely got involved in my relationship there. His anger towards me about it came off as if he was jealous or something, but im not certain on that its just how it felt. I have many friends there as well who actually won't talk to me now as I guess im seen as some sort of low spiritual loser. Moo went behind my back a few times and spoke bad about me, I told him something very personal and he pretended he cared and then went back and told my story to others while he and the others all laughed. I honestly can't stand that bastard.

Date: November 09, 2018 08:27PM

I don't know their real names but the English woman went by the name Priya. Im sure Moo gave her that name. I say these women are cold hearted because I remember sharing intimate stories about my struggles in life and they both just had a blank stare while I was spilling my guts. I could see they had no concern at all, they only wanted to pretend to be happy all the time. I just got a really bad feeling about them. There is also this Russian girl there who goes by the name Sonaja who is leading Moos film team there. She would go and tell Moo and others things about me,I don't think she liked me very much because Moo showed a special interest towards me, There are aot of bullies there.

Date: November 09, 2018 09:13PM

That was always one of my issues with Moo. He allowed people to worship without saying anything and when I would show independence and the express the importance of independence to others they would inform Moo and he would get angry. Once I did this and all of a sudden a Satsang was called and one of devotees starting telling a story about how in her culture (Islamic) that the students offered themselves completely to the guru so that he could chop their heads or chop what they are not. The whole meeting was just about worshipping the guru and the importance. I knew they did that because of me. Because of my vulnerability I believe that they thought it was easy to fool me.

Date: September 16, 2019 08:45PM

Posted by: Abdias824 ()
Date: November 22, 2018 07:20PM

Hello all

I have been following this topic since the beginning and I am grateful to those who moderate and contribute to this neccessary dialogue.

I speak as a former devotee of Moo, as a casualty of his method, and thankfully now as a neutral observer on the path of Advaita.

I have recovered from a truly devastating time in my life which can be directly attributed to the false teaching which moo espouses and the mind control, hypnosis, and psychological tactics which he and his parasitic sangha employ at his estate in Portugal.

I may be vague about any timeline related details because i wish to remain anonymous and the reasons for this will become clear. I can say that i lived at sahaja many times and had close contact with moo, i have seen over the years how the place changed , how moo changed and how the whole organisation has been micro-managed by moo to create a very clever and deceitful trap designed to extract money from genuine seekers and to select people who are vulnerable to the tactics of fear, group-think, mind control and a sexual meritocracy.

I have great empathy and compassion for anybody here who has experienced this personally either at sahaja or anywhere else and encourage you to speak out about your experience .

I am aware of my own fear about talking about this stuff which only helps to remind me that i was completely taken in by a fraudster. Common sense tells me that a genuine, compassionate, loving teacher would not leave me feeling confused, paranoid and deem it necessary for me to hide my identity before discussing my experience around him ? AND YET i can still sometimes question wether the whole thing is just my mind playing tricks on me ( not that often now) here is the residual power of this kind of trickery.

To trick somebody out of a few hundred or thousand quid in some kind of rip off , lets say for example identity fraud or car deal is bad enough but kind of expected these days and is generally forgotten quite quickly. But to trick someone by taking advantage of a genuine desire for Liberation arising out of a state of suffering is perhaps the most heinous of frauds, and it IS fraud because i can tell you that although moo is certainly deluded he knows full well that he is not enlightened, he knows he is lacking and this is what is driving him.

I came to see a positive side in this and here is an explanation of this. be;low is a question i asked a true Sage and his answer is full of light

Q How can i know if a Guru/ teacher is fake?

A Don't waste you're time with this question, ask yourself instead 'is the devotee fake?' A true devotee cannot be fooled by a fake teacher.

It has some depth. It may seem controversial in light of the subject of this thread which is that minds are being controlled and money taken and psychological tactics employed to entrap the unwary but it is a positive message. Most of the readers and contributors to this topic will have already detached from or disregarded moo but may still be caught up in the confusion/disbelief/ self doubt and even despair that that he creates in people so i wanted to add this early on to remind you that it is your great fortune that you have been able to see the falsity of his words through the the very real power that he has. You have learned a vitally important lesson and this has strengthened you in a unique way. Many of those who remain with him are unable to escape the lie, they have abandoned their lives and face a very difficult time ahead when he decides to retire with his millions of euros and boots them all out without a penny to their name and the kind of psychological damage that renders them unable to function in society.

Perhaps some of the readers here are not in search of a teacher or even of some spiritual truth but to those who are, do not be discouraged, you have good intuition and this is vital.

The Sage's answer also reveals another truth. The close sangha and parasitic homeys are not really genuinely looking for a Guru who can set them free. I can assure you that None of his long term team are anywhere near as spiritually developed as they think they are. Time and time again the ones who have been with him for over a decade ( vishnu, rhibu, krishnabai, mirabai, omkara, lakshmi, janaki etc) they go home for a month or two and when they come back its always the same mantra - oh moo my mind came back !! it wass awful , the ego attacked me, society is awful , the energy out there took away my peace blah blah blah. That is not spiritual development , it is a sick dependence on another person to make you feel normal. Very few of these or any of the the parasites at sahaja have any understanding of advaita vedanta, i know because i used to ask them, lots of them, about the vedas, about non-duality, about self enquiry and it baffled me that most of them didnt understand the very basic teachings. All they could do was dismiss the mind/ego as bad and the Guru as good.

Many people came to stay and anyone who had any kind of inner authority born of a direct experience of the truth was totally dismissed or targeted as egoic. Only the ones who were susceptible to the group-think and fear based tactics would be accepted. The whole place is micro-managed by moo, he knows absolutely every fuckin thing that happens there. he absolutely is not interested in anyone who is having a genuine spiritual experience , in fact he often dismisses these as ' just your ego' his interest is in those who are susceptible to the fear and control tactics . What kind of enlightened being needs a a constant team of security day and night , in the middle of fuckin nowhere? he is paranoid , he is deluded and he is a Narcisistic Psychopath in the true psychiatric meaning of the words

Date: September 16, 2019 09:09PM

More from Constantin, He writes while living in MS:

Date: November 27, 2018 06:55PM

Yes so looks like we have some confusion again concerning letters to tony.
For the last 8 years many nasty letters have kept growing in numbers, Families, friends and normal people write to him constantly and some of these are in fact death threats. Some are harmless. some complain about abuse etc. tony takes some times to adress this in forum gatherings reading these aload for all to hear.
It is in these meetings you can observe the real moo.Sometimes he gets very angry about the situation, because they protect moo from everything some letters don't get through. The people who protect mooo are also the ones with the power in the ashram.

And mooo has bought up all kinds of properties and estetes near the ashram raising the rent and costs for the locals up to 25 % He then turns around and leases these properties to faithfull followers.

And for those who don't believe the stories about moo interference in to people's sex lives, the truth can sting

replies
Date: November 29, 2018 07:01PM

Yes amount of letters he truly gets is not known as i explained before because the group of close individuals who hide and obscure letters and interactions with and from moo. In that way he is really in the dark. He never really knows how much is happening really and what is being said, take into account the vast amount of infighting between various groups in different countries also. And also the normal followers are not always kept up to date a lot happens that is not talked about Gossip is extremely fought and anyone with any stories about anything is sought after. This usually ends with a expulsion.

And those with power are people like, Uma, Shri, Laxmi krishna, parvati, ribu shoban arun and few more.

Current Page: 2 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.