Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Be Scofield -- The Truth Is ???
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: October 21, 2019 10:54PM

Be Scofield's Latest Response to
(What She Believes She Has Proved To Be)
The Aaravindha Himadra -- Alexander Fred
Plot to Defame Her

Poor Aaravindha. Apparently his Himalayan Masters, hidden telepathic wonders that they are, did not prepare him for the realities of facing journalists who did not swoon at his magnificence.

The result? Hiring a cyber-goon like Alexander Fred (cum Baxter cum Vera cum whatever name he/ they choose) to try to pull her reputation down. After all, if she's a total whack job, then how can she ask any questions about any 'Exalted Spiritual Teacher' that have any significance?

Right.

Here is Be Scofield's latest response to the mysterious Himalayan Wonder Boy and his Attack Dog: https://gurumag.com/defamation-response/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: October 23, 2019 02:29AM

No doubt about it...Aaravindha looks super creepy. Dawn of the Dead psycho crazy.

Ewe.

This website seems to have a lot of money and time devoted to calling Be Scofield a fake and a defamer. Wonder where they get all the money to do it?

If you look closely at the website...it purports to be a blogsite covering topics such as cults, ethics, hate groups, journalism, and other...but ALL of writing is on Be Scofield. Totally misleading crap. The writing began in the spring of 2019. This site is NOT about "unbiased" reporting! Though it claims to be.

[baxtersjournal.com]

Thank goodness we have courageous and intelligent souls like Be out there...fighting for our freedom of thought...and freedom to live a life without undue influence by predators.

Go Be go!

Date: October 25, 2019 01:15AM

Aaravindha Himadra Loses-
Forced to Pay Penalty and
To Withdraw Libel Suit
Against Be Scofield

Aaravindha lost his libel suit, but has made himself look guilty (but of how much? what?) in the process. Plus, using Alexander Fred/Baxter/whatever as a cyber attack dog also indicates something to hide.

The story detailing the Schofield’s victory is here.

Note: A new message board on this website has now been opened focusing on Aravindha Himadra. Sad to say, this so-called spiritual teacher, with what seem to be his incessant attacks on Be Scofield even through illicit and underhanded means, has earned this privilege.

I have to wonder, again, what Aravindha’s hidden Himalayan masters would have to say about some of their star pupil’s activities.

Date: November 03, 2019 11:52PM

The Truth about Be Scofield is...???
Her Own Story
"MOTHER JUSTICE"
Is Now Available

Where better to start in assessing and evaluating an investigative journalist than with her own words?

The link to details about Be Scofield's Memoir, and how to get it, is

here.

Date: November 14, 2019 12:02AM

More from Be Scofield--
Is She "Doing Good Work"
Or Is She 'Bad News'
As Aaravindha Himadra and
Who Seem To Be His Attack Dogs Claim?

This is an easy one for me.

The first time I heard about "Channelers," I shuddered inside. Give someone who's a good performer a vehicle to spout anything they like, with the excuse that he or she is only the "vehicle," the "mouthpiece," for some sort of wiser, higher being, and what could happen?

Well, the Channeler gets rich and famous, for one thing. Or does if he or she is a good marketer. Plus, a lot of barnyard stuff gets spread around, all mixed with some cute sayings and fluffy spiritual truths.

So, judge for yourself. Is Be Scofield on target here, or not?

When you have completed your evaluation of her investigaton of Abraham Hicks and the whole Law of Attraction group, what do you conclude?

Here's the link:

https://gurumag.com/a-critique-of-abraham-hicks-the-law-of-attraction/

Posted by: Soggydog1 ()
Date: November 15, 2019 01:29AM

I have been a student of groups, mind control and cults for 50 years. I visit this site daily

I just ordered a copy of Be's book for the Orcas Island Public Library.

I knew nothing about the local (Orcas Island) story before Be published. Or that Be was on the island in 2018 (I would have sought her out if I'd known), staying just on the other side of the airport from me. I have been reading her articles (first at Medium) for awhile, and project a super woman cult buster cartoon on to her: she does appear to have been an effective SWCB at times.

All of that to say is that if I had financial resources (which I don't) I would be compelled to support her work on a regular monthly basis. If you have the sense that she's the real deal, and you have resources, please go to her site and contribute in the name of Orcas Island.

Thanks.

Date: December 09, 2019 08:40AM

Regarding Be Scofield
and the apparent attacks on her by Aaravindha Himadra,
plus the questions regarding his questionable
Spiritual History and Teachings,
there is a new Post on the thread:
Aaravindha Himadra—Truly a Spiritual Fraud, and Worse?
and a new page at
www.reallyguru.com

The new post on the Cult Ed Forum thread "Aaravindha Himadra-Truly a Spiritual Fraud, and Worse?" is copied below.

The new page at the reallyguru.com site, which so far has much of the same information as on the Cult Education Forum threads, is mainly to help more people to get a full perspective about the "white-robed blonde Himalayan wonder" as they consider choosing a new spiritual teacher.

Is Aaravindha Himadra a Fraud and a Bully?
A new page at www.ReallyGuru.com asks this question.

This question is asked at a new page on www.reallyguru.com. Before, this site was reserved for the ultra-horrible (to many) James Swartz. It is where the book "Guru? The Story of Heather" can be downloaded for free.

However, Aaravindha Himadra has grown recently in a very negative type of renown. To say he is now infamous (as is James Swartz in reputable circles) would be an exaggeration, at this point. However, his ill-fame is increasing--and, as with James Swartz, all thanks to his own doing.

Much of the information on the new page (at this time) echoes posts on this thread on the Cult Ed Forum. The main reason for the new page is to give more persons access to the questions regarding Aaravindha Himadra.

"Forewarned is Forearmed," and it seems that Aaravindha Himadra is a person who definitely merits some cautionary words to prospective students both regarding his seemingly bullying and vindictive nature and his very questionable spiritual history and (therefore) teachings.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.