Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Be Scofield -- The Truth Is ???
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: October 21, 2019 10:54PM

Be Scofield's Latest Response to
(What She Believes She Has Proved To Be)
The Aaravindha Himadra -- Alexander Fred
Plot to Defame Her

Poor Aaravindha. Apparently his Himalayan Masters, hidden telepathic wonders that they are, did not prepare him for the realities of facing journalists who did not swoon at his magnificence.

The result? Hiring a cyber-goon like Alexander Fred (cum Baxter cum Vera cum whatever name he/ they choose) to try to pull her reputation down. After all, if she's a total whack job, then how can she ask any questions about any 'Exalted Spiritual Teacher' that have any significance?

Right.

Here is Be Scofield's latest response to the mysterious Himalayan Wonder Boy and his Attack Dog: https://gurumag.com/defamation-response/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: October 23, 2019 02:29AM

No doubt about it...Aaravindha looks super creepy. Dawn of the Dead psycho crazy.

Ewe.

This website seems to have a lot of money and time devoted to calling Be Scofield a fake and a defamer. Wonder where they get all the money to do it?

If you look closely at the website...it purports to be a blogsite covering topics such as cults, ethics, hate groups, journalism, and other...but ALL of writing is on Be Scofield. Totally misleading crap. The writing began in the spring of 2019. This site is NOT about "unbiased" reporting! Though it claims to be.

[baxtersjournal.com]

Thank goodness we have courageous and intelligent souls like Be out there...fighting for our freedom of thought...and freedom to live a life without undue influence by predators.

Go Be go!

Date: October 25, 2019 01:15AM

Aaravindha Himadra Loses-
Forced to Pay Penalty and
To Withdraw Libel Suit
Against Be Scofield

Aaravindha lost his libel suit, but has made himself look guilty (but of how much? what?) in the process. Plus, using Alexander Fred/Baxter/whatever as a cyber attack dog also indicates something to hide.

The story detailing the Schofield’s victory is here.

Note: A new message board on this website has now been opened focusing on Aravindha Himadra. Sad to say, this so-called spiritual teacher, with what seem to be his incessant attacks on Be Scofield even through illicit and underhanded means, has earned this privilege.

I have to wonder, again, what Aravindha’s hidden Himalayan masters would have to say about some of their star pupil’s activities.

Date: November 03, 2019 11:52PM

The Truth about Be Scofield is...???
Her Own Story
"MOTHER JUSTICE"
Is Now Available

Where better to start in assessing and evaluating an investigative journalist than with her own words?

The link to details about Be Scofield's Memoir, and how to get it, is

here.

Date: November 14, 2019 12:02AM

More from Be Scofield--
Is She "Doing Good Work"
Or Is She 'Bad News'
As Aaravindha Himadra and
Who Seem To Be His Attack Dogs Claim?

This is an easy one for me.

The first time I heard about "Channelers," I shuddered inside. Give someone who's a good performer a vehicle to spout anything they like, with the excuse that he or she is only the "vehicle," the "mouthpiece," for some sort of wiser, higher being, and what could happen?

Well, the Channeler gets rich and famous, for one thing. Or does if he or she is a good marketer. Plus, a lot of barnyard stuff gets spread around, all mixed with some cute sayings and fluffy spiritual truths.

So, judge for yourself. Is Be Scofield on target here, or not?

When you have completed your evaluation of her investigaton of Abraham Hicks and the whole Law of Attraction group, what do you conclude?

Here's the link:

https://gurumag.com/a-critique-of-abraham-hicks-the-law-of-attraction/

Posted by: Soggydog1 ()
Date: November 15, 2019 01:29AM

I have been a student of groups, mind control and cults for 50 years. I visit this site daily

I just ordered a copy of Be's book for the Orcas Island Public Library.

I knew nothing about the local (Orcas Island) story before Be published. Or that Be was on the island in 2018 (I would have sought her out if I'd known), staying just on the other side of the airport from me. I have been reading her articles (first at Medium) for awhile, and project a super woman cult buster cartoon on to her: she does appear to have been an effective SWCB at times.

All of that to say is that if I had financial resources (which I don't) I would be compelled to support her work on a regular monthly basis. If you have the sense that she's the real deal, and you have resources, please go to her site and contribute in the name of Orcas Island.

Thanks.

Date: December 09, 2019 08:40AM

Regarding Be Scofield
and the apparent attacks on her by Aaravindha Himadra,
plus the questions regarding his questionable
Spiritual History and Teachings,
there is a new Post on the thread:
Aaravindha Himadra—Truly a Spiritual Fraud, and Worse?
and a new page at
www.reallyguru.com

The new post on the Cult Ed Forum thread "Aaravindha Himadra-Truly a Spiritual Fraud, and Worse?" is copied below.

The new page at the reallyguru.com site, which so far has much of the same information as on the Cult Education Forum threads, is mainly to help more people to get a full perspective about the "white-robed blonde Himalayan wonder" as they consider choosing a new spiritual teacher.

Is Aaravindha Himadra a Fraud and a Bully?
A new page at www.ReallyGuru.com asks this question.

This question is asked at a new page on www.reallyguru.com. Before, this site was reserved for the ultra-horrible (to many) James Swartz. It is where the book "Guru? The Story of Heather" can be downloaded for free.

However, Aaravindha Himadra has grown recently in a very negative type of renown. To say he is now infamous (as is James Swartz in reputable circles) would be an exaggeration, at this point. However, his ill-fame is increasing--and, as with James Swartz, all thanks to his own doing.

Much of the information on the new page (at this time) echoes posts on this thread on the Cult Ed Forum. The main reason for the new page is to give more persons access to the questions regarding Aaravindha Himadra.

"Forewarned is Forearmed," and it seems that Aaravindha Himadra is a person who definitely merits some cautionary words to prospective students both regarding his seemingly bullying and vindictive nature and his very questionable spiritual history and (therefore) teachings.

Date: December 18, 2019 12:55PM

Be Scofield Is Attacked Again.
Aaravindha Himadra Tries Another Tactic
To Get Revenge on the Writer
Who Dared Question his Telepathic Himalayan Magnificence

The article posted below is taken from the "Aaravindha Himadra" thread on this forum. It is more fully linked to many of the mentioned articles than the one below, but otherwise is virtually identical.

Please do note my "A Personal Note" at the bottom.

Related to that, it is interesting how, in my mind, Aaravindha Himadra (bully, attacker, and purveyor of a highly questionable spiritual history) and Be Scofield are tied now. This is similar to how, in my mind, James Swartz (bully, criminal, and spiritual fake) is unfortunately connected to the victim of his to whom I am the closest, Heather. The facts and details are very different, but, as I look at the comparison and contrast between the two unhappy pairings, I do see again (as mentioned below) how much I loathe spiritual teachers who misuse their power, and appreciate this Forum for giving us a platform to bring their malfeasance to light.

So far, there is no doubt that Be Scofield is innocent of the terrible charges illegitimately cast upon her my Aaravindha Himadra's hireling. Totally against his intention, hiring such a person to manufacture lies and distort the truth has make Aaravindha himself look (more) guilty, as is detailed in part below.

Another Attacker Hired by Aaravindha Himadra?
His lust to find scandals in the life of
Be Scofield
Apparently knows No Bounds

Should we feel sorry for Aaravindha?

How sad that no matter how hard he tries, all he can come up with that is "really bad" about Be Scofield is lies.

Certainly Be is not perfect. However, her exposes about some "spiritual teachers" in particular (all her articles are here), including the expose of Agama Yoga's founder, of Bentinho Massaro, of Aaravindha Himadra, and of Abraham Hicks & The Law of Attraction - have been of much benefit to tens of thousands.

Aaravindha Himadra reacted like a spoiled rich bitch (though male) to her original article about him and his 'group.' First he hired his cyber attack dog, who did his best to fill the web with lies and slanders about Be Scofield. He also filed a 'SLAPP' lawsuit against her, which he lost resoundingly. Now, he has hired someone more reputable. It is to be hoped that she, at least, will stick to facts, in which case it is highly unlikely she will find anything truly 'scandalous.' Being the new investigator seems reputable, and likely wouldn't accept being paid 'by the hit piece' like the cyber-rat terrier, it is to be hoped that she will be paid well by the "Pier One Wonderboy."

The Fakes don't "get it"

It is interesting that the fakes don't seem to learn. James Swartz, who has his own, larger and older thread on this site, can't stop himself from going after those revealing the truth about his crimes and the many weaknesses of his teachings. Every time he writes he reveals his true self more and more, and being he is a dark personage, a duller of the brightness, a fraud and a con, his own writings show this every time. He should know better, but can't resist.

Neither, now, does it seem that Aaravindha Himadra can stop going after Be Scofield. The difference is, possibly because he's rich enough to do so, he uses proxies. Attorneys to launch false lawsuits. The Cyber Attack Pooch to spread terrible lies and distortions. Now, a real person, who might be too honest for him, as she seems unlikely to manufacture evidence or to downright lie.

Happy Holidays, Aaravindha Himadra. Enjoy the fact that your own responses to Be Scofield's original article have made things much, much worse for you than if you'd just shut up. Aaravindha, didn't your hidden telepathic Himalayan Masters give you warning? Didn't the example of Ramana Maharshi (do you even know much about Ramana Maharshi, really?) teach you anything at all?

The only conclusion based on all this is that you, Aaravindha Himadra, are a total fraud.

Your Himalayan Masters story- of them choosing you to share their truths to a world that desperately needs wisdon--is an old one, and it always has turned out to be false. Your own responses to Be Scofield also show that you aren't 'for real.' (To a knowledgeable person, just the 'words of wisdom' on your own website's homepage show you to be a falsity, a fake on an ego trip going after fame, power, perhaps more money, and maybe, when the rich wife isn't looking, some sex with young sexy followers.)

Am I wrong? Nothing has indicated that anything in the last paragraph isn't "the way it is." Not one person has weighed in on your side, even in Private Messages that won't be checked by the Moderator unless there is a complaint.

From you, Aaravindha, all we've had is a fraudulent lawsuit, slanders paid for by you, and now investigations into Be that her friends call up and tell her about (since she has a lot of friends and has never been that terrible in any way. Some bad moods, occasional angry moments, sure, but that's human. But James Swartzian- rape, drugging, and mind-screwing? No way. Trying to start up a cult? Huh? Show me a recruiting meeting she's had. Putting out her own teachings and tenets for her 'followers' to adhere to? What? Where? When?)

Now, rules to follow, tenets to which to adhere, donations to make, things you 'should do,'--gee, Aaravindha, you've never had a thing to do with any of those, right?

-----

A Personal Note

One person, in a moment of total imbecility, tried to Post on this Message Thread and to the one focused on Be Scofield that I, Traveler, am actually Be Scofield.

Nope.

It's kind of a compliment that I could be taken for someone as well-known and distinguished as she is, but she writes under her own name. For reasons I've disclosed before on the James Swartz thread, I don't. My 'investigative journalist' path didn't start until 2017 when I found out about Heather's allegations regarding James Swartz, and that can be traced back by any investigator with even mediocre skill. (When did Be's start? I honestly don't even know. I found out about her first when a good friend recommended her as a 'famous guru investigator' who could bring many readers to the facts about the crimes and false teachings of James Swartz. This Aaravindha thread, and Be's thread, started in large part because, similar to how I felt with James Swartz and Heather, I hate injustice and bullies.)

Plus, my style is different. Be describes things more objectively than I do. In general, she states the facts and lets the reader make her own interpretation. I give the facts and editorialize quite freely. Be has never gone so far as to describe Aaravindha as "a fake on an ego trip," however true it might be. She'd never call him the "Pier One Wonderboy," either. (That aspersion came from the assertion that his wife is an heir to a Pier One fortune.) Were she to choose to write about him, Be Scofiield would also not refer to Jame Swartz's failing physical abilities, his mental diminishing (could his teachings get worse, really?), or the 'horrible fate' of being stuck alone in a building with his wife (of whom the tales are quite fearsome indeed).

Be wouldn't write a sentence like the last one. I do. Often. At least about James Swartz--and now, increasingly, about Aaravindha Himadra, who, to me, just seems to prove himself to be "worse and worse" the more he does regarding Be Scofield.

Aaravindha, if you can do it (and I doubt you can) find out and (as mentioned above) do similar to Ramana Maharshi when he was the subject of "scurrilous" writings. (The thing is, maybe that won't work for you. The writings about Ramana were total falsehoods. Regarding you, well, your reaction to Be's work so far would indicate...)

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 18, 2019 09:37PM

Advice to any guru who wants a long and successful career:

The United States of America and many other governments have generously and trustfully given religious groups tax exempt status. This frees you to accumulate wealth more rapidly than persons who do not claim their groups as tax exempt entities.

Therefore regard all US tax payers as your supporters even when they do not share your beliefs. Treat them with respect.

Inform your students that trolling, even in defense of a guru will cause them to be re-incarnated as garden slugs.

Never abuse, scare or annoy people who know how to use search engines.

Treat your neighbors in a friendly and respectful manner. Do not annoy or scare your neighbors.

Do not lie to your neighbors, and do not use your wealth to accumulate property and manipulate local politics and economics to benefit yourself at their expense.

If any of your students abuses others and misbehaves towards the neighbors, boot them out and tell all the other disciples why.

Any guru who disregards these rules will be reincarnated as a garden slug -- next to the Mortons Salt packaging plant.

Date: January 18, 2020 11:06AM

Possible news about Aaravindha Himadra
Is Shared Here.
Somewhat sadly, at least on this site,
News of Aaravindha very much relates to
The Truth about Be Scofield.

Regarding the unverified accounts mentioned below, if you have any facts regarding these matters, please do share. Copied below is my recent post from the Aaravindha Himadra thread.

Aaravindha Himadra—Truly a Spiritual Fraud, and Worse?
Are the Rumors True?
Is Aaravindha "losing it"?
Or, is this just Wishful Thinking
by some persons who claim to know?

Many e-mails come to me. Most are related to the criminal and seemingly confessed rapist James Swartz.

Some, though, are about Aaravindha Himadra.

The thing is, for him to make the claims he has regarding the Himalayas, Hidden Masters only he knows about, telepathic communications with them, and all (when this is such an old, tired story, told by so many proved to be bogus or, from the beginning, presented as fictional), and then to react as he did to Be Scofield's piece about him (see the posts above)-- well, all of this points to him to be unstable and a fraud.

However, beyond this, reports are coming in that he is displaying unusual behavior with his students. A bit irritable, edgy, sometimes angry--and worse. This could be many things, but it also might be, as one writer hypothesized, that he is responding to the truth being brought out about him.

Can anyone confirm this? All we have right now is rumors and mostly second hand. Your help would be appreciated.

Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.