Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Be Scofield -- The Truth Is ???
Posted by: Whoisit19 ()
Date: September 10, 2019 10:52PM

Since this thread has died for some reason, I'll just talk to myself. I read Heathers story, since it is was claimed to be the inspiration for Erin's story, according to Traveller99, who seems knowledgeable about every character discussed in this message board. I am a little lost with that, because I dont see the similarities between the stories at all, unless you just mean that Be sounds and reacts like James Swartz, as you said a few times. The story of what happened to Heather is not like what Erin claims happened to him, besides that they were both drugged first, which is not uncommon as far as I understand. Am i missing something? You compared an email to a 117 pg. book, so surely it was the content of the email could be matched to something in the book. I couldnt find it, maybe I missed it, but i ended up reading the whole thing and still didnt see. You seem sure that that Swartz reactions show his guilt, and that Be sounds "too much" like swartz for it to be true? what? This is what i was curious about. that doesnt make sense. If it is faked against Be, then why is no one wanting to figure that out?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Be Scofield -- The Truth Is ???
Posted by: Whoisit19 ()
Date: September 12, 2019 12:05PM

It looks like Erin had his story removed from the site recently?

"UPDATE: This article has been removed by the author!

“I chose to remove this post because of the online harassment I observed from Be Scofield for posting it. And the completely wrong persecution I witnessed of others she falsely accused of being connected to me.
This was not my intention when I wrote the post. I earnestly apologize to anyone this may have affected adversely.
In all sincerity, Erin”"

[culture-or-cult.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.