Current Page: 9 of 10
Pagan Association- dismantling a cult?
Posted by: zaflon ()
Date: August 25, 2006 10:20PM

" Zaflon is an unqualified hypnotherapist yet gave Kath and her lesbian lover, both of whom suffer with severe mental illness, "hypnotherapy and counselling for their trauma". That to me, sounds rather cultish."

LOL this is utter rubbish! Barry does not even belive in hypnotherapy, with this being so so wrong, let's you know what rubbish the rest of her posting is. I'd love to see her 'evidence' of this. Rhiannon has NONE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THIS IS A LIE.

"with someone awake and sober in the tent directly next door to theirs, when in fact, the person in the tent next to them was kept awake ALL NIGHT by Kath, her lesbian lover and her male sexual partner having very noisy sex and laughing all night until 6.30 a.m. in the morning."

Again, another outright LIE. I have seen emails from Rhainnon which I'm happy to publish which contradict this. I can understand why (just) she would, 'stand by her man'. But please, don't lie when I have email that prove you are.

In one you say to you hear, 'sex sounds' coming from kath's tent and then saw your husband leaving the tent. At this time Barry was still talking to S****** on anther area of the camp. In another email you admit your sorrow at your husband, 'shagging' kath. Again, I'll publish this, along with full header information.

"Barry are disliked and hounded off internet forums is because of their behaviour and the contempt they are held in by the pagan community."

Other than the PA board ( and one run by a laccy) Barry has NEVER being hounded of anything, he chose to leave 'pagan' forums because he's sickened by his experiences at the hands of the PA. And if he's held in such contempt why is he a 'staff' writer for a leading pagan magazine? I think she should have said, held in contempt by her mates, which is a bloody good thing too! Yawn, yet one more LIE from this woman. Feel free to say sorry for your error.

What is her motivation to 'name' Barry if not to intimidate him into silence? Barry, since this incident has only ever reacted to lies posted about him, and would not post if no more lies were said about him. But unlike martin, he does not hide away, he defends himself.

So, someone who lies so much as 'Rhainnon', or is just wrong on so many points. I'll leave it up to the world to make their own minds up.

Oh yeah, feel free to sue Rhiannon, I'd LOVE IT.

NOTE TO RICK.

Sorry for descending into the mire of mud slinging. But with so many untruths being post about Barry I felt I had to correct these points. I will endever to rise about this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RhiannonB ()
Date: August 25, 2006 11:06PM

I'm just wondering why Kath chooses to bring all these issues up again over an incident that happened nearly three years ago? I checked the date of the first posting. It seems that anytime something incredibly good happens in mine and Martin's life, it sparks off her psychosis.

Emails can be faked, as can IP addresses. Perhaps Barry is worried I'll show the one where he claims Kath has HIV??

These are sick people, with sick perverted minds. The rest of the pagan community shun them too but it seems Martin and myself are the main targets of their bile.

There are perverts and sick people attracted to the pagan community and when they are spotted they are shunned and cast back out to the edges of society. Strange that this shunning and casting out has happened to Barry and Kath yet not to Martin - I think that speaks volumes.

Anyway, I've said my bit. People are free to make up their own minds, I can't say I'm not bothered if people choose to believe the bitterness spouted in this thread, obviously the allegations are horrific. I am still waiting to hear from my legal advisor as to the situation regarding defamation of character on US forums. It's not as if we're ever going to meet any of you - like I said, we'll just carry on having a wonderful life and leave the sickos to the hell they've created all by themselves.

rhiannon

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 25, 2006 11:15PM

RhiannonB:

You have had your say, but you might want to hold down the overt name calling, which comes across more like "flaming" than a meaningful response.

Date: August 25, 2006 11:17PM

RhiannonB
I'm just wondering why Kath chooses to bring all these issues up again over an incident that happened nearly three years ago? I checked the date of the first posting. It seems that anytime something incredibly good happens in mine and Martin's life, it sparks off her psychosis.

Emails can be faked, as can IP addresses. Perhaps Barry is worried I'll show the one where he claims Kath has HIV??

To give martin the fear.

Please answer the hypnotherapy point.

rhiannon

Date: August 25, 2006 11:18PM

RhiannonB

rhiannon

Barry sent that to give martin the fear. Post it if you want, he really is not fussed. In fact post -everything- you have from barry if you want!

Please answer the hypnotherapy point.

I don't give a toss about you or martin, just don't lie about Barry please.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: August 25, 2006 11:23PM

zaflon
"
"Barry are disliked and hounded off internet forums is because of their behaviour and the contempt they are held in by the pagan community."

If we are hounded it is yet more proof of the vilification and oestracism tactics of the PA. We are people, particularly Barry, who have been into paganism for decades now and never been oestracised etc.

In any of the other circles of paganism in Brum that are not in the PA- I know of at least 6 groups in Birmingham and the Midlands too, from which it is Rhiannon and Martin who are ostracised, not welcome at events or moots etc. And that is only those I know of.

i'm a welcome member and friend of many other pagan / new age groups who know about what went on at that camp.

But I am not going to let this thread seem like a 'grudge match.' Perhaps the PA could answer some of the other points raised by the several other contributors to this thread, many who have -several- different facets of the organisation with which they are unhappy, rather than seeking to make it seem like Barry and myself alone.

I am not going to recount my experiences further. Suffice it to say it is my strong feeling and profound surety within myself that I was raped, or at least taken advantage of. And to me, only I am qualified to judge that.

But I am not going to hash and rehash my experience.

Perhaps the PA could answer the -several- different concerns of other contributors in this thread.

I am going to leave this thread for others to recount their experiences and I will now only comment on the negative experiences that others have had at the hands of the PA, which I will allow them to come forward.

There is no doubt that they will, as -several- have in this thread, but rather than address the many different, not just sexual, concerns in this thread the PA have sought to 'target' individuals here as they do in real life.

They could answer the -several- contributors with their several different points. And I look forward to the -many- with negative experiences of the PA who will find this thread independently and feel they finally have somewhere they can express their concerns and voice their experiences.
Love
Kath

Date: August 25, 2006 11:28PM

RhiannonB
leave the sickos to the hell they've created all by themselves.

rhiannon

Hey, if my life is hell, all I can say is, hell is a fab place to live!!!

Date: August 26, 2006 01:41AM

Emails can be faked, as can IP addresses.[/color:1504c5f62a]

Is it possible to fake an email to make it appear someone said something they didn't?

It is easy to fake an email address, but the true sender appears in the header information. It's possible to spoof an IP address. But it's impossible to hide from the message id code, they look like this, ESMTP id A623E1C00B0A.

This code links that email to an ISP account, it's what MI5 and others use for evidential purposes. So if an email is published and the person it's from claims they did not send it, or the content are forged this code can be used to link it to their ISP account, thus showing it's not a fake.

Also, most ISP, AOL included, keep email traffic. These days for upto five years. I keep all email sent to me that might be needed at a later date, forever.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: August 29, 2006 01:53AM

I would like to apologise if the PF feel they have been brought into this, that was not my intent. Not being a member I speak for myself alone and anything I might have said about them may be misleading.

The PF are a decent, longstanding pagan organisation with internal checks and balances, their large structure, accountability and the fact that they do not centre around one individual personality and its peccadilloes means they do not have the potential for abuse such as is found in the PA.

This thread is not about them in any way.
-------------
This thread is not even about the 'ordinary' members of the PA. It is solely about the leadership and how their leadership style effects pagans in Brum.
----

Neither was this thread supposed to be about me. Several people have raised concerns about the structure and dynamics of the PA.

Did I mention a tendency within the PA for them to bully and vilify individuals and groups?

If only I could somehow have that demonstated in black and white for all to see. :lol:

Posted by: IndieQueen ()
Date: August 29, 2006 10:09AM

I had concerns in the begining, they've grown about a thousand fold since then. Seeing the behavior here certainly makes me once again very happy to be solitary. If this is what the Pagan community is like in the UK, I can see we have more in common than our languauge.

Really, I would think that on a board such as this one, people would be protected from this sort of mudslinging.

Current Page: 9 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.