Current Page: 7 of 10
Pagan Association- dismantling a cult?
Posted by: Rhiannontennecks ()
Date: August 11, 2006 02:04AM

The Pagan Association is no cult but more a slight, mini parish council )and thats being very generous) I am sure that Martin has been called a cult often enough though! (We all refer to him as such) Any rituals that they seem to undertake are often frequented by non entities, book read fluffies, posers and losers. It is true that its chairman was arrested because of complaints from women about sexual abuse and I know myself what a total bogus bast*ard he and his cling-on Rhiannon (Dweller by the hole) can be!

The PA is not representative of the good work of midlands Pagans but seems a self perpetuating ego trip for the Barren-mess of Bitza Wicca!

And I would suggest that morco2006 is the Barren-mess herself doing what she does best?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kath ()
Date: August 11, 2006 04:20AM

Rhiannontennecks
And I would suggest that morco2006 is the Barren-mess herself doing what she does best?

That has been suggested by some, 'Rhiannon' dear:)
Love
Kath

Date: August 18, 2006 01:28AM

Many people and groups locally do know about a substantial number of the women who feel they have been taken advantage of (and worse) by Martin of the P.A.

Groups will not speak out about the PA for political reasons. Rhiannon of the PA would launch one of her vilification compaigns against them as she has done to many groups and individuals in the past. Any groups that told the truth about them would severely lose membership, as we all have.

People don't want to lose membership or friends, or be vilified, and so do not speak out about the PA. It is understandable, however in effect not doing so enables the abuse and bullying to continue.

Posted by: Rhiannontennecks ()
Date: August 20, 2006 08:14PM

I remember being a PA coordinator running a pub moot when one night two of its female members came to me with complaints about the person in question. One stated that through his very persuasive personality that he got her to have sex with him although he had a partner, which she has eternally regretted. The other said that he insisted taking her home after she had drunk too much and "Tried to take advantage" (He was also still with his pressent partner) but she was not "That" drunk and managed to dissuade him from trying any further! I spoke to the person in question who neither denied or admitted what had been accused by the female moot members but stated that many females within the pagan community were "Mentaly Disterbed & vulnerable" something he has said many times! All I can say is since then I have heard many stories about such antics. I would advise anyone to steer clear of this individual "Just in case"

Its better to be safe than sorry!

Date: August 20, 2006 11:06PM

Well I wonder why Martin Williams chooses to surround himself with 'mentally disturbed and vulnerable' women.

Couldn't be because they are easy to take advantage of at all, could it?

Consider his ex-wife, a self-confessed valium addict who has been known to hallucinate. He obviously finds such types easy to manipulate.

Also his current partner, it has been said to me that 'And I would include his current partner among the vulnerable women he has taken advantage of. When they met, she was going through a very messy divorce, and of course, he's much older than her.'

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 22, 2006 07:55PM

I recently received an email from a woman identifying herself as Martin Williams' "partner." She threatened to file a lawsuit regarding posts at this board.

Her email included the following statement:

["Kath"] and her girlfriend accused my partner of rape after they and their male partner failed in their attempt to seduce us both. When I got rather angry about her behaviour - a whole day after the failed seduction - she concocted the phoney storey. Yes she did go to the police, but they threw the case out, as out of 26 witnesses no one could back up her claims - we only asked that they tell the police the truth. The reason the police took 8 months was because they saw it as low priority, not because they were doing lots of investigation. Despite the police treating my partner well, it was still an horrendous time for us, as you can imagine. Within British law there are two crimes for which bail is not automatically granted - murder and rape. The fact that Martin was bailed unconditionally speaks volumes for how seriously the police took Kath's allegations. Anyway, I have no need to defend either myself or my partner's actions. Suffice to say that no charges of rape were made by the police

She goes on to conclude:

there is a price to pay for having standards and removing those people who are destructive and dangerous from the pagan community. Reading the thread, it looks like there is a certain amount of projection going on. To add further, if the Pagan Association was as bad as Kath and her then partner (they have since split up) are trying to make out then we would not be working in co-operation with various other pagan organisations, including the Pagan Federation, nor would we be allowed to carry on in our work as Hospital and Prison Chaplains. (I think this latter gives some idea of the actual position and standing that Martin Williams and myself have within the pagan community.)

Posted by: RhiannonB ()
Date: August 22, 2006 08:31PM

kath
Neil wrote- "Somebody made a complaint that Martin had sexually abused someone at a Pagan event at the Rollright Stones I believe, and the PF (Britain's foremost pagan organisation, with internal checks and balances) launched an investigation.

If you check with the Pagan Federation you will find that no such investigation took place. There was an investigation into drunken behaviour from some people from Birmingham - it transpired it was a completely different group from Birmingham who were being drunk and disorderly.

Peter confirms:-"An investigation was held over six years ago. That investigation was not about any activities at the Rollright stones nor was it to do with sexual abuse. I cannot go into details mainly because of confidentiality but also due to nothing being proven... it boiled down to one person's word against another."

Well the details are as above.

However, the PF do know about a substantial number of the women who feel they have been taken advantage of (and worse) by Martin of the P.A.

The PF seem to be unaware that they know this then - I spoke with them last night.

The PF will not speak out about the PA for political reasons (Rhiannon of the PA would launch one of her vilification compaigns against them as she did in the past before she became a member of them. ) Then the PF would severely lose membership as it did due to her last vilification of them.

Whilst I am flattered to be credited with such power over the PF, I also find it laughable.

Also his current partner, it has been said to me that 'And I would include his current partner among the vulnerable women he has taken advantage of. When they met, she was going through a very messy divorce, and of course, he's much older than her.'

When I met Martin I had left my husband 6 months previously, the divorce was not messy, indeed my ex-husband and I conducted it entirely without needing to resort to solicitors and it passed swiftly through the necessary legal channels. And I hardly think the age difference between 36 and 50 is so great?

Posted by: zaflon ()
Date: August 23, 2006 07:05AM

This woman blows a lot of hot gas, she's threatened all manner of people with legal action, it's how she silences opposition. It's telling though that she has never -ever- taken -any- legal action. So don't lose sleep. Anyway, she could never afford to take a case to court.

The PA is a personality cult of her and her husband Martin Williams. All real pagans, occultist and others in and around Birmingham know it for what it is.

Posted by: zaflon ()
Date: August 23, 2006 07:10AM

PS, Well done 'Rhiannon' for posting under your 'real' name for a change ;)

Posted by: IndieQueen ()
Date: August 23, 2006 10:42AM

And I thought some of our Pagan groups in the US were bad. I've just recently become more aware of this particular group through my partner. Groups like this one are the reason I practice as a solitary now. When threats are made of legal action to silence those who speak out, it gives those of us who are actually decent, sane Pagans an extremely bad name. We have enough stigma attached to us already without groups like this one doing the things they do.

Sometimes, I know exactly why it is that some people fail to take us seriously.

Kath, keep speaking out, hun. Nobody can silence you unless you let them.

Current Page: 7 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.