Current Page: 10 of 10
Pagan Association- dismantling a cult?
Posted by: zaflon ()
Date: August 30, 2006 08:02AM

One question to Rick.

Was it really necessary to allow RhiannonB post such graphic vitriol in her response? Stating their case is one thing, but her posting goes far beyond what would be needed for a denial. It could also intimidate others from posting to this thread for fear of similar personal insult and attack.

I mean, would a spokesman for any other group in their response be allowed to have posted anything like that? A right to reply is one thing, but in this case I feel the moderation of the forum has failed and let a group once again victimise those who speak out about them.

Please think about this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 30, 2006 07:41PM

zaflon:

Good point.

I will consider that for the future.

It seemed fair at the time to allow both sides to vent.

The allegations were very serious and warranted a response.

Perhaps that response did verge on a "flame."

Some posts on this board are rather heated regarding various groups and at times it is hard to draw the line between comments and "flaming," which is against the rules.

Posted by: andychee ()
Date: August 31, 2006 01:58AM

I didn't like reading about "she put his c---in her m-----" and stuff like that.
Thats just plain nasty. What good does that do?

Posted by: kath ()
Date: August 31, 2006 02:42AM

Personally at no time did I 'vent' particularly and I have not got into things on a detailed level due to it not being about me personally I was merely seeking to have somewhere online where people who've had problems with this organisation can speak out.

Suffice it say that at the time Martin and Rhiannon said I was gagging for it and consented, then they had to change their story as the fact that I was unconscious or in no state to consent fully means that if they had admitted to the police that Martin had had me, he would have been in serious trouble.

They were saying in the beginning (and we can prove this as we have it in the forms of email and such) that I consented and was asking for it and loved it, obviously this is not admissable for the police, unfortunately, but the fact they were going round saying I consented, to any person reading would imply something happened.

What I do with my partner present is with my partner present- obviously to be seen as drunken horseplay and a done as a joke, a japey giggle, not remotely sexual- which rhiannon joined in with herself. It's not on for someone to then wait till I was apart from my fiance and take advantage of someone while they are drunk and asleep.

Anyway enough about me and I hope this hasn't put other people off sharing there experiences of the PA completely though personally it has made me lose the will to live :lol:
Love
Kath

Posted by: zaflon ()
Date: August 31, 2006 07:25AM

The graphic nature of Rhainnon's posting does more damage to the 'pa' than anything else posted here or elsewhere. They really shot themselves in the head with that outburst.

Current Page: 10 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.