Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: stefa ()
Date: March 06, 2020 01:04PM

Swarupa Wrote: Date: September 12, 2019 09:12PM [Mooji a cult? forum Page 186]
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was shok to me that moo eats meat and as I have
> become aware true luminated being don't want to to
> anything with large gathering's.

Namaste, I was told that chicken is his favourite. Feb 2017 Rishikesh satsang season, the sangha leader from my locality (home country) along with members of other (international) sangha groups, prepared a chicken dish in the hotel kitchen along with local fruits and vegetables and delivered it to him. I missed the delivery part because when the ladies were having a squabble in the kitchen about the recipe and as well as who will get to serve him, I decided to take a walk along the ganga river. This was a major perceived red flag for me because holy people in my ethnic background do not eat meat.

Meat eating is not a crime (at least not now), but lineage claims to Ramana is contradicted in his actions because Ramana did not encourage meat eating. I did read something about ramana not encouraging meat eating, but if i am mistaken, someone please correct me. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 06, 2020 11:50PM

Maria Lena Wrote:
> How is it possible that they have firearms on
> Monte Sahaja? Are they going to use them against
> any human being in addition to the heron?
> I find that very worrying. Also I would like to
> know if those weapons are legal.

I'm sure the following story has nothing to do with Mooji's group, and they are not planning to go 'full Waco'. But if somehow it did - well, wouldn't that be quite some duck shoot?

[www.rt.com]

#fakenews

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2020 11:54PM by hesaverynaughtyboy.

Posted by: AnnetteChappelle ()
Date: March 07, 2020 01:15AM

Hello All.

I hope everyone is doing very well. I haven’t been on here for a while but felt to read some yesterday. I could rehash what I have already said. The heron was shot, the babies died. The woman he slept with was not the one that’s a lesbian. People see what they want to when they love Moo. Etc, etc. but I have come to find it a waste of time. I’m sooooo thankful for my time at M.S. and my jarring experiences with Mooji. They shook me free from the charisma and shakti spell that is what happens being near to him. I don’t want to be intoxicated. I want to only be free of all those games in the silence of my own being that we all are.

I can’t see an interview spreading light on any of this in the same way that Trump would not come clean. He’s getting too much from being the King of his own Kingdom and so be it. I hold nothing against him. He’s just a test for what do we really want? Love? Is that what we want? Love does not trap.

So I’m not going to write here anymore about it but I was inspired by all that Stefa wrote. I too saw he used the heart of my sharing to entertain but at the time I laughed too. You are mind numb and floating in a state that you think is it. So it feels so good why not laugh. And who cares? The person? This is a way to stay very detached and there is a place for that but it’s not the real thing.

I hope everyone finds there way home. We all have different paths. But don’t stop anywhere along the way and think you found the Buddha on the path.

Peace.

Annette Chappelle

Date: March 07, 2020 01:28AM

P.S. Mooji has a way to keep everyone from knowing what’s actually happening and then rationalizing by saying all the same old tired reasons I read as many to defend him from what he and they see as a perceived attack on his image. It’s really not that from my time. It’s my experience and as I left MS I was told by someone there (shh was whispering) send an email that says all the things you see here because everyone here know how much you love Mooji and so they will listen to you. That’s not what happened with the email at all. And it helped me see even more and more in a crushing way at the time. But I’m so so so glad. Crush me all you want as that’s how freedom from all the games can be seen with clarity. It’s funny that with all that love people still say some ulterior motive. People protect their beliefs to avoid the crushing of their image. That’s ok. I can’t blame them. I just feel lucky so so lucky I was crushed.

Sometime life tricks us to free us.

Date: March 07, 2020 05:42AM

After 3 years I’ve summed up my experience with MS and Mooji with the following...

Either we want love or we want the truth. If you ask someone one the street which they want most will say love. That is why most want to believe in Mooji.

I want the truth and after I saw through his image and he’s just an average guy with trauma of his own and not the courage to let go of the devotion to encounter it. So that he would be true AND love.

I actually love Mooji more now than before only it’s real from truth not from the wetness of devotion. And I hope he finds this love for himself. As I remember he didn’t ever want me to see him as human. That I would be concerned that he may be hungry, infuriated him. He is lost in his own image. I feel compassionate toward him but I would never spend anymore time near or with him because it’s a game I don’t need to play anymore. The worshiper was killed by his kiss.

Posted by: stefa ()
Date: March 07, 2020 06:00AM

AnnetteChappelle Wrote:

> I can’t blame them. I just feel lucky so so lucky I
> was crushed.
>
> Sometime life tricks us to free us.

Namaste Annette, thank you very much for your postings (earlier and now). The above sounds like a surrender. If it is, then you are really not too far from home.

From my experience, when you hold onto the source of the ego, which is the 'I' thought, its strength will diminished. If you then surrender, the source of the ego (your perceived being) will 'drop' into timelessness. Just stay there until the Absolute comes to claim you. Hope this means something to you. Take good care

Date: March 07, 2020 06:07AM

Mooji is neither all good nor all bad. No one can know the truth about him unless he tells it...all we can know if we have been with him is if his words resonate with our experience when he speaks about these accusations. The do not resonate at all with my experience with him.

If he were to address this accusation he would have to lie or he would have to tell the truth. Either way he would lose people. So why would he ever say anything. It’s better for him to keep the guessing game going and use advaita concepts you keep everyone not knowing and dismissing people who saw things he doesn’t want people to know as whatever name you want to say. Liars, I guess.

Most people I know who left him are at peace now. They don’t hold anything against him or anything against people who believe in him.

Once you have seen the snake for a rope. Who cares. I write only out of connection to the truth I experienced. And because I was lucky to see him and his repression, I was lucky to get out of the snare.

I hope all can find peace.

Date: March 07, 2020 06:10AM

Thank you stefa.

Not far at all, my friend.

Peace to you as well.

Date: March 07, 2020 06:31AM

The words mean something to me. They show the way. And they show why I was led to write today. Few know what you express. And the beauty here.

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: March 07, 2020 08:12PM

158/5000
That in Monte Sahaja they have shotguns to kill birds is totally contradictory with the teachings of Ramana. Imagine that in Ramana's Ashram in Tiru they had shotguns to kill animals, it would be totally surreal, given Ramana's love for all living beings.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.