Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: October 02, 2019 08:20AM

Thank you John Dollop.

And for those of you who are interested in the psychology of Cult indoctrination, please read this very informative article from the New York Times:

[www.nytimes.com]

Dr. John G. Clark is an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the Harvard University Medical School. He has treated/interviewed around 500 ex cult members.

“At some point during the experience, he said, "the mark (recruit) is placed in a panicky, disoriented state, and an emotional crisis is manufactured by the recruiters.'' One response to this, Dr. Clark said, is that people can become psychotic. He has treated those who became so and were ''dumped'' by cults that had no further interest in them.
''Another response,'' he said, ''is that they can adapt to the situation, and accept the 'answer' or 'solution' to the crisis that the cult furnishes them with. To survive, they reidentify with their surroundings, and accept the dogma of the group.''

A person whose reaction to the cult indoctrination process is to sadly experience psychosis, is 'dumped', just as John Dollop reported to us in his former post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Colibri ()
Date: October 02, 2019 01:39PM

About the suicides amongst Mooji followers ....

And I don't even mean the number of suicides.
Be it 2 or 4. Every suicide is tragic and sad.

You can't really connect this to Mooj or to whatever you feel his poor teaching.

You can't blame Mooji or the teaching for peopels decision to end their lives.

To make such a connection one would have to analyze the frequency of suicides of the entire population. Then the frequency of suicides among Mooji followers. That would be the normal scientific method to find a connection.

Without such an analysis it has no meaning and a connection is only constructed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2019 01:43PM by Colibri.

Date: October 02, 2019 03:38PM

"Every suicide is tragic and sad." I agree with this statement 100%.

An esteemed psychiatrist from Harvard University, one Dr. Clark, has stated in reference to his research on cults:

"the mark (recruit) is placed in a panicky, disoriented state, and an emotional crisis is manufactured by the recruiters. One response to this is that people can become psychotic."

Now we need to look at the relationship between psychosis and suicide. There is a strong link between the two.

In the British Medical Journal, we see this:

“Suicide is a major cause of death among people who develop psychotic illness. The period between the onset of symptoms and adequate treatment is known to be a period with a greatly increased incidence of self-harm and violence to others. A recent meta-analysis found that 18.4% of first-episode patients had self-harmed or attempted suicide prior to initial treatment…”

[ebmh.bmj.com]

So 18.4% of patients newly-diagnosed with psychosis self-harm or attempt suicide. This is far higher than the rate of self-harm and suicide among the general public.

Cult recruitment processes can cause psychosis in susceptible people and psychosis increases a person's risk of suicide. So there is certainly a significant link there.

To accept that that Mooji Group are actively putting their members at risk you would have to accept that they are indeed a cult and that they are purposely indoctrinating people. I'm sure many people who read this forum do not accept those two variants, hence inferring any correlation between cult activity and suicide would be pointless to them.

You may be able to guess what my own stance is....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2019 03:40PM by Sahara71.

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: October 02, 2019 03:44PM

Colibri or under whatever past and new name will come here to defend Mooji and his organization, did you hear or read what Joyfree and John Dollop just said?

If not, you are showing in plain sight why you are here for whether you do it on command or out of your own unchecked motivations. When one of your strategy does not work, you try another angle of attack, and i wonder what will be the next move, the next mistake or incorrect detail found in one of the posts here that will be used to discredit or brush aside the great amount of alarming testimonials of ex-members of Moo's cult which are not restricted to this forum.

Sincere spiritual seekers who will find this thread have now enough material to make up their own mind before engaging further with this organization. And for those who managed to free themselves from the grip of this questionable organization, you obviously have not seen nor felt their pain and/or confusion, otherwise it would be them you would be defending and fighting for since this seems to be what you like to do.

Posted by: blackhawk15 ()
Date: October 04, 2019 02:14AM

Hi...well, I've been reading and reading and reading...

My best friend...wife...mother of our children has left...Has been to Portugal twice and India once.....Once a beautiful friend and caring mother.....

The yoke is not easy here ….. Started with Ananta Kranti....Finishing with a shrine to Mooji.

It's really NOT OK...

I am going to let it all go. I hope our world will find peace.

Ladies and Gentleman. Jesus IS Lord...go to him all you who are weary. His yoke is light and his burden is easy.

David

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2019 02:22AM by blackhawk15.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 04, 2019 08:04PM

"Repicheep mentioned boundaries, and I think healthy boundaries is something that has to be re-learned post TLWF. Allowing a human to take the place of God is so destructive to the most sacred part of our lives. The deception of false “words from God” is that they bypass the normal filter of human communication and destroy us from the inside out.

"When you really open up, you are defenseless. Even a spouse doesn’t typically enter the most private parts of our hearts – it’s too risky to share with another human, and I would suggest, meant for God alone.

"Many, myself included, put far more weight on what the leadership of TLWF had to say than our own spouses. In hindsight, that should have been a red flag. Loving Marilyn more than my wife was simply adultery – she never was God. There should be no closer human relationship than our spouse.

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: October 07, 2019 03:47AM

In this video
[www.youtube.com]
at the minute 2.20.35
you can see how a woman put his shoes in his feet. Curiously, it is always a woman who kneels to do it.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: October 08, 2019 05:49AM

people have discussed Krisnabai's pregnancy with Mooji here: [www.facebook.com], Krishnabai actually does look pregnant, if it's true, it may explain some Mooji's statements about his retirement and leaving MS...?

Date: October 08, 2019 09:07AM

Ohhhh... if Krishnabai is expecting, then I guess it must be an 'immaculate conception'? Perhaps even the second coming of Christ?

We will have to wait and see.

lol!

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: October 08, 2019 04:57PM

If this proves to be true, watch out for the "communication campaign" to make this news more palatable for those devotees who may still have doubts swirling in their mind and dont buy entirely the "love and light show". It has already started in my view and we will see it unfold in front of our eyes as the show must go on if the money has to come in..

Meanwhile i recalled this post by Startingover:

Posted by: StartingOver ()
Date: November 07, 2018 12:05AM

Hey I found this on reddit, it has been removed but I copied it beforehand...

I am writing this open letter as a means to communicate with those who are currently living in Monte Sahaja with Mooji. I have spent over 5 years with Mooji. In those 5 years I was responsible for recruiting those who seemed to be susceptible to brain washing techniques. There is an inner circle that are all highly trained and well experienced on how to successful break down the mind of the followers causing them to be in a constant state of confusion and dependancy. Many of us have worked with other groups that were formed out of India, like the Osho group for example. There are proven techniques that we used which seems to be effective 90% of the time. The advaita teachings allowed us to easily install thought reform techniques.

I know that alot of you may believe that this some sort of joke, and especially you at Sahaja who have already been subverted so allow me to give you certain inside details to ensure my validity. Tony(Mooji) is currently dating Krishnabai from Sweden, whom we targeted from the very beginning. Krishnabai was considered to be very important to our work because she displayed a very strong willingness to submit. It was important that newcomers see others willfully giving up their lives for Tony. This creates an illusion that allows them to drop their guards easier. We knew that everyone who came to us had a sense of distrust so our job was to turn that and redirect those feelings into total submission. Krishnabai showed a very strong willingness from the very beginning. To outsiders it appears that she is always happy and full of life, and we knew that others would want what they think she has, but in reality she is amongst the most fooled. She is in worst shape than most there. She is what we call a "useful idiot", a shill.
Others like Omkara and Shankari are also amongst the worst conditions. These young ladies have given up everything for Sahaja, a false dream. When others see their dedictaion they easily conform. In the west there is a growing sense of not belonging so we created the atmosphere of belonging and acceptance, a sense of urgency and importance. Our process worked in different phases which have gone through various testing. From the moment a new person comes in we find out if they are a good recruit or not by how easy it was to get them to conform. If we felt that they were good enough we began our process by love bombing them, and then we start to make them feel that they are not doing enough or are not serious enough. We took them through a process of psychological breakdown.

The intention behind all of this was to extract money, power, control, and sex. We also used a number of ways to communicate to Tony details about followers to make it appear that he had the ability to read others. We did this by installing hidden cameras, recording devices, and and personal spies. Tony would use this info and indirectly use it on the intended target which would cause them to believe in him even deeper. Im sure many reading this are wondering why I chose to come out now about all of this. Well, I have been diagnosed with cancer and I am in the final stages, I have very little time left.

I had been an atheist most of my life but the closer I get to death the more I feel that there may be indeed a God. I have asked for forgiveness from God and vowed to share this information. I sincerely apologize to all those I have hurt. I was living my life without a heart. Tony and the others are also atheist and living without a heart. If you are at Sahaja and reading this I ask you to really use critical thinking and look around you. I know it maybe hard with all the deconditioning that has happened, but really try to look deeply. I wish you all the best moving forward and I hope that you are all able to repair your lives.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.