Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: John Dollop ()
Date: September 28, 2019 05:54AM

Hi Sahara,

No, I know for a fact that they do not have an official complaint department.

Tony from Brixton has a bunch of long term sahaja servants and each of them is in charge of an operation. They are called Coordinators and have people under them down to eventually karmayogis who are proper slaves. They all are slaves to Moo, just of different kinds.

So no Complaint Department nor Officer in Sahaja, no.

If as a consequence of reading these posts MORE people will happen to feel inspired and send OFFICIAL COMPLAINTS here whistleblowing@charitycommission.gsi.gov.uk. and here contact@charityclarity.org.uk and here [forms.charitycommission.gov.uk], it could be that some people may start GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK and that a Complaint Department etc will mushroom up in sahaja! Yes, I know Moo and the Moos can perform magic.. ;)

Risk management: NO, beside having another servant here, another coordinator with a spiritual name, nothing official.

Safeguarding vulnerable beneficiaries: No, nothing here too. The deal is that you work your back-side off and if you burn put or get hurt then it is ''Your Own Responsibility'' ie: you are told it is best for you to take a break. So you leave the place broken mentally and physically, zero support. It is very cruel indeed but such is the nature of tony from brixton, mr moo.

Listening to someone that is still there, Moo pays some few hundreds EUR to his close slaves, the coordinators. As we already know they also get food and accommodation. They get all that only for giving up all that they will ever have: their very own priceless lives.

However, for some still ( decreasing in number ) it is still a good deal as they are hypnotised so for them it is the greatest deal ever. I hope they will all wake up very soon but as it has been with most of us here, taking the red pill is a very painful experience and many of us are still recovering and will need years to fully recover.

I dropped my 'pink coloured glasses'long time ago.. Truth and only but the truth. Better the ugly painful truth that the sweetest of lie. At least, that has been my choice and only way to become a real adult, not just ageing.

If anyone from sahaja are reading right now, friends, take your life back, thats all you will ever have. And good luck!

As always ...

...follow the money trail...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: September 28, 2019 06:36AM

I support Ananas and her list here.....

There will be other official complains to Mooji's charity...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2019 06:46AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: September 28, 2019 07:11AM

Thanks John Dollop,

for sharing what is really happening over there at Monte Sahaja - basically it's all human rights abuse and slavery, all dressed up in a 'spiritual' guise. I hope your friend who is still there is able to get out soon.

If anyone is reading this and wants justice from the Moo Cult, please locate a Community Legal Center in your country and ask for advice. There may be someone there who is will assist you for free. A lot of young lawyers are interested in human rights and may be able to contact someone who can assist you.

Also, please consider contacting a Cult Information Association in your own country. They may have resources that you can use, to contact others and to get support. There may well be people who would like to help you.

"For Him I Threw Lands Honours Wealth Away..."
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 28, 2019 07:50AM

All we need to do is change the names. C

Epitaph of a Jacobite

Thomas Babington Macauley

TO my true king I offered, free from stain,
Courage and faith; vain faith, and courage vain.
For him I threw lands, honours, wealth, away,
And one dear hope, that was more prized than they.
For him I languished in a foreign clime,         5
Grey-haired with sorrow in my manhood’s prime;
Heard on Lavernia Scargill’s whispering trees,
And pined by Arno for my lovelier Tees;
Beheld each night my home in fevered sleep,
Each morning started from the dream to weep;         10
Till God, who saw me tried too sorely, gave
The resting-place I asked, an early grave.
O thou, whom chance leads to this nameless stone,
From that proud country which was once mine own,
By those white cliffs I never more must see,         15
By that dear language which I spake like thee,
Forget all feuds, and shed one English tear
O’er English dust. A broken heart lies here

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2019 07:57AM by corboy.

Posted by: Constantin ()
Date: September 28, 2019 08:37PM

Hi People,
In this long thread a lot has come to light, thank god.
I am here at Sahaja. I have found out that there are two new businesses, one is loundry service and the other is a restaurant. Workers at the restaurant receive a minimum wage of only 3,50 eu. Also there was another suicide this one the information is very suppressed, only thing I could find out is that this was a Canadian male. Tony is less and less energy in our satsang. Often short with people, or "beings" as there are called here. Last month we has the so called One Sangha Gathering, where we had about 700 beings on the land. Mooji spent a lot of that time woo-ing rich devoties many of who are from India. He likes them especially because they give him a lot of gifts and have fantastic amounts of cash. And, yes he did order the big bird to be shot as he loves his fish more than anything.And yes Tony makes a massive amount of money off of the free labour.
Yes this is a brain numbing cult. C.

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 28, 2019 10:24PM

Dear,
I have tried to send an email to this adress it
whistleblowing@charitycomission.gsi.gov.uk, but they say the domain it is not found... "comission.gsi.gov.uk
Could you find the good one please? Thanks

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: September 29, 2019 03:27AM

Hi Maria,
I think you'll find the right contact details here: [www.gov.uk]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 29, 2019 04:03AM

Indians love *anyone* who can trick large numbers of people to donate money, work as peons,sit on the floor and kiss the dust.

If that person persuades legions of young, nubile Westerners to grovel at his fat feet, so much the better.

And if this bloke uses dirty shredded rags of Hinduism to get Brits to bend their necks under the yoke, live as slaves and say Thank You Master Baba for leading us to Freedom...to Indians, this is the most delicious joke of all.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: September 29, 2019 04:56AM

From a PM I understood that people could use some help with filing a complaint.

I'm not very involved with nor very informed about the topics of Mooji and charities, nor do I have time to delve into this. Maybe others here can advice on how to file a complaint about Mooji's charity.

Looking at [www.gov.uk] it seems to me that unless the complaint is about the charity's fundraising or advertising, the complaint should be filed through this page: [forms.charitycommission.gov.uk]

Raising concerns

The Charity Commission regulates registered charities in England and Wales. We make sure that charities are accountable, well-run and meet their legal obligations.

We do this by providing regulatory advice and guidance. We will also intervene in matters where there is serious risk of significant harm to, or abuse of, charities, their beneficiaries or assets.

Before you start
Before submitting a complaint you must:

complain directly to the charity first - you can find contact details of charities on the charity register - or be able to explain why you could not do this
check if you should complain to the Charity Commission or a different organisation
What to use this form for
Only use this form if there is a serious risk of harm to the charity or people it was set up to help.

Examples of serious issues include:

a charity not following the law, with damaging consequences to its reputation and public trust in charities generally
serious harm to the people the charity helps or other people who come into contact with the charity through its work
a person or organisation receiving significant financial benefit from a charity
criminal, illegal or terrorist activity
a charity set up for illegal or improper purposes
a charity losing significant amounts of money
a charity losing significant assets, for example land or buildings

Information you need
You need details of:

the issue, clearly describing its serious nature and the potential consequences
any attempts you have made to get the charity to address the issue
any previous correspondence with the Charity Commission or other public bodies
any legal proceedings involved
Providing evidence
You can upload PDF documents of evidence in this form (up to 10MB).

Examples of evidence include (but are not restricted to):

copies of bank or credit card statements or pre-signed blank cheques
copies of invoices or receipts
copies of contracts, policies and procedures
internal complaints or reports from other agencies highlighting failures or weaknesses
copies of any legal or professional advice that hasn’t been followed
media reporting affecting the charity name
literature issued by the charity

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: September 29, 2019 06:07AM

Hi Constantin,

I am very saddened to hear of the latest suicide linked to the Moo Organisation. May his soul rest in peace.

That makes four suicides associated with this group. Lets hope and pray that the family of the deceased ask for a full, formal inquiry into his death so as they have some answers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.