Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: John Dollop ()
Date: September 13, 2019 05:06AM

-- Mooji does not know but one or more of his close and close-ish members there are not so faithful to him anymore since the Be Scofiled article came out. The surface has remained the same but inside many something broke.

Since then things changed though they kept bowing at tony from brixton.

No one can know who these people are and so now lets see what else will come out. Maybe they will write directly here.

Also, I hear that one person from the very ‘juicy’ center of Moo Cult is getting a little too tired of M mood swings and preparing an exit plan from some time now.
Interesting.. this is a person that has been with him for a very long time.

- Also, what I was told is that at one Sahaja retreat, one mentally hill person, was being too loud, also at night. Mooji ordered a few of his close members, to take this person away and leave it outside a hospital. They literally left this person there and drove off !! This is HOW THEY CARED !! THIS PERSON COULD HAVE RUINED HIS MONEY MAKING EGO AGRANDIZING RETREAT SO HE ORDERED TO DITCH THE PERSON. HE DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE PERSON HEALTH AT ALL. AND IF THIS PERSON THEN COMMITS SUICIDE ??

HOW ABOUT THE SUICIDES THAT HAPPENED THERE ?? WHAT REALLY HAPPEN TO THE YOUNG FRENCH GUY WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE IN SAHAJA ?? WE NEED TO PUSH FOR A FORMAL INVESTIGATION.

INTERNET Many there work in the office - not all but many - and have WiFi plus they are trusted and so protected as they bring MONEY. Plus they have their mobile phones with internet as well so, indeed they can read, send links to fellow friends there and post here too.

It is very difficult for anyone to control who is still fully in the cult and who is playing a double game now.

There are near 400,000 views here and in that number there are many from Sahaja too.. It is, after all, the best reality-show in sahaja-town.

A MESSAGE:

Mr Tony from Brixton, think again as some of your manipulation is loosing power, maybe you are getting old. Yes the yong ladies still fall for you but the ones hat have been there for a while are starting to share details with others and some details are coming out as you begin to notice.
And not only the ladies are talking..

At any moment it will all fall on your head. Actually, the fall has already started, and you know it.

Sleep well antony moo not-so-young or as you say, dead sleep.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 13, 2019 05:19AM

Ananas Thank you for your last post! Truly it has all in it.

- Thank you to Corboy for the many posts too and for the suggested link to Ananas latest post.

- How can we have here a link direct to your last post Ananas? Or how could I have a link so that every time I post I can put that link at the top of my posts and stat writing right below it? That way in just a line anyone bumping to this page would get the summary of facts.

I believe that a summary like that should be visible always. We could include even more details including:

-Suicides
-money smuggling ( I have some confirmed details on this.)
- Follow the money trail
- Charity commission complaint form direct link ( once they start receiving complaints they will have to start investigating. It is only a matter of some time )
- some video links
- Be SCofield article

All packed in one single link so whomever come just clicks there and in a short Sahaja break, if lucky to have some, can get all the information needed to realise that his or her suspects are actually confirmed by all of us, MANY MANY PEOPLE. And there is so much more that will come out.

Thanks to all for sharing and to RR for the platform, thank you!
JD

Posted by: JDecosta ()
Date: September 13, 2019 02:56PM

Swarupa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes indeed there where large gathering's around
> Jesus and other religious figures like Buddha, the
> Prophet Muhammad ect.
>
> But I bet Jesus didn't take any money for the
> teaching he gave? Or may he did who knows? Maybe
> Jesus did die in India?
>
> In my understanding Awaken Master rather have few
> good devotees who are truly interest to wake in
> this life time then a have hundreds of disciples.
>
> Quality over quantity.
>
> And it's not like any of these modern day neo
> advaitas have anything new to add to
> teachings,because as we all are aware
>
> there's nothing new under the sun.
>
>
> If we study lifes of true Masters like Ramana
> Maharshi, Ramakrishna, Robert Adams
> And how these Masters behaved and act around other
> fellow humans beings will give us some perspective
> about life of a true Master.
>
> Why it shok me that moo was eating meat was
> because he was heavily associating him self with
> Ramana Maharshi but then i later learn that there
> where no Ramana Maharshi lineage.
> But it was foolish me assume that
> moo was vegetarian like his beloved master.
>
>
>
> When "you" so to speak become highly aware you can
> sense it yourself where the one is coming from.
>
> I can only speak from my own experience.
>
> Usually when I associated my self with some real
> saint or sage just one simple look to there
> picture or if I heard their voices that can send
> me to samadhi or give me feeling of deep bliss.
>
>
> And when moo speaks to me it feels that he is
> speaking from the point of ego not from the heart.
>
> It's only my perspective so you don't have to take
> it proof of anything.
>
>
> and sorry for the bad english :)
>
> Peace
>
> Swarupa

-----------------------

Of course Jesus didn't take money. But these were different times. He did not have to pay rent for a temple or mountain to speak there. Nowadays you have to pay for everything and also everything is getting bigger in times of social media. Much more people get to know about the different teachers and they are flying all around the world to meet.

About the lineage of Mooji to Ramana: I am not interested in anybody's lineage to someone else. I see only one lineage for everyone and this is the direct lineage to God.

So I can listen to everyone, whether it is Mooji or a beggar on the street. I can learn when someone is speaking the truth, but also when someone doesn't do so.

But, I see the problem when one sees someone else more enlightened than himself/herself. And I also see the problem of groups with a leader.

Have a nice day and a beautiful weekend.

J. Decosta

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 13, 2019 07:44PM

JDecosta:

You are right these are "different times" that require different steps taken to insure integrity and prevent abuse.

When people like Mooji run a large enterprise that has substantial cash flow, but is supposedly for a spiritual nonprofit purpose, there must be meaningful financial transparency and accountability. Otherwise it becomes a cash cow for the guru to milk for his or her own selfish needs.

Meaningful financial transparency includes an annual published budget published publicly and/or distributed to all supporters, which discloses all expenses, salaries and compensation paid out from organizational funds in detail and that is independently audited by a reputable firm.

In addition to meaningful financial transparency there must be meaningful accountability to a democratically elected board composed of board members that serve fixed terms elected by the general membership of the organization.

There must be organizational corporate bylaws in place that explicitly provide for all of this otherwise the organization is little more than a dictatorship subject to the whims and selfish desires of the leader or guru.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 13, 2019 08:05PM

To do a direct link to Ananas post, click Ananas name.

Select profile.

Select All Posts.

Scroll down to the post Ananas wrote that summarizes misgivings avt Monte Sahaja.

Click that post. When that page opens highlight the URL.

Copy and paste the URL to your summary. Give it a title.

Copy the URL for Be Scofield's article and paste it. Give it a title.

A hack to ensure things load faster:

Put the URL unto Google. You get a citation.

Many times a citation has a tiny downward pointing arrow. Click that and this gives you Google Cache for that item...a copy captured by Google.

Select the cached copy and in the upper left corner you see "Text Only"

Click Text Only gives you the same article but without the pictures, colors.

A Text Only copy of an article **loads faster** onto the browser page!

No annoying pop ups either.

Warning: Not all articles will be Google cached. But many articles are.

Knowing how to link to Text Only copies of Google cached references is useful when writing for people who have limited time to read.

People who need stuff to appear on their screen immediately so they can read it...or show it to someone who needs to read it.

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: September 13, 2019 08:41PM

I have opened a new thread for the purpose of providing condensed information, ressources and personal reports from people how left Moo's cult:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Feel free to post your personal experience there, we can also re-post personal sharings from others icluding their username and date of posting. This will help people to get information quickly without having to read through 187+ pages. Please also post ressources and important information about M's organization.

Thanks to the moderator for banning the trolls.

Date: September 14, 2019 05:28AM

Dear Rick Ross,

I wish to join in with Ananas to thank you for banning completely useless space-wasting trolls. There are people in Sahaja with limited time and useless time wasting posts only makes it more difficult to spot the pages that really need attention.

Thanks also to Ananas for the new page. Should we post always on both places where we have new details?

I also wish to repost RR post here as it is a reminder to follow the money trail and anyone will find a Mooji-con-man on the other side:

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 13, 2019 07:44PM

JDecosta:

You are right these are "different times" that require different steps taken to insure integrity and prevent abuse.

When people like Mooji run a large enterprise that has substantial cash flow, but is supposedly for a spiritual nonprofit purpose, there must be meaningful financial transparency and accountability. Otherwise it becomes a cash cow for the guru to milk for his or her own selfish needs.

Meaningful financial transparency includes an annual published budget published publicly and/or distributed to all supporters, which discloses all expenses, salaries and compensation paid out from organizational funds in detail and that is independently audited by a reputable firm.

In addition to meaningful financial transparency there must be meaningful accountability to a democratically elected board composed of board members that serve fixed terms elected by the general membership of the organization.

There must be organizational corporate bylaws in place that explicitly provide for all of this otherwise the organization is little more than a dictatorship subject to the whims and selfish desires of the leader or guru.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: September 14, 2019 07:15AM

Follow the money indeed!!

If you look at the official paperwork of the Moo Foundation, you will see an interesting discrepancy in the year 2017.
[apps.charitycommission.gov.uk]

In 2015, funds raised by "retreats and intensives" is listed at £980,701 (which is what we would expect)

In 2016, again funds raised from "retreats and intensives" is listed at £890,091.

In 2017, however this figure unexpectedly plummets to only £39,171 raised from "retreats and intensives". Which is absolutely not what we would expect! (see page 16 of their documentation - it's written near the top)

But in that same year, they claimed they had 1,510 participants in total at the two Zmar retreats? (see page 8 of their documentation- 3rd sentence from the bottom)

This year (2019) participants in Zmar retreats are paying a 375 euros ‘Satsung’ fee. Do the math with me: 375 euros multiplied by 1,510 participants = 566,250 euros. That’s 505,145 pounds!! Yet they officially only claim 39,171 pounds? Even in you allow for Satsung not costing as much two years ago as they are charging today, these figures simply don’t add up!!

Date: September 14, 2019 08:55PM

Sahara71, this does indeed not make sense!

Did you see, where the income of Sahaja express is listed? And where is the online retreat participation income listed? Where is the sales of their shop? During retreats they sell like crazy.

Can anyone find out the official numbers of Buddleia Media LTD?

John Dollop, yes, important information, new and old should be posted on both threads.

Date: September 14, 2019 08:57PM

Maria Lena, I posted your information here:

Money new
Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 14, 2019 05:21PM

I copy here, only for general information, the money I give to Cleeng the platform for live TV that M. uses for his online satsangs and Sahaja Express.

Zmar may 2015 Online Silent Retreat 186,33 €
Sahaja Express monthly subscription 29,06 € July 2015
Monte Sahaja retreat July 28 190,07 €
Zmar September 2015 online 183,90 €
London online November 2015 129,61 €
2016 Zmar online May 170,59 €
First Monte Sahaja online 2016 117,77 €
Second Monte Sahaja online 2016 117,77 €
Zmar online September 2016 113,99 €
Lisbon online April 2017 77,77 €
Zmar 2017 May online 117,28 €
Monte Sahaja online July 2017 123,12 €
Monte Sahaja online August 2017 122,32 €
2017 Susc Sahaja Express Dec 23,30 €
2018 Susc Sahaja Expres January 23,50 €
August 2018 Netherlands online 91,67 €
June 2018 Monte Sahaja online 126,50 €

I was also looking at the charity and I could see that they have an auditor from Kingston Smith LLP. The person who did in 28/9/2018 was Mahmood Ramji. It was nominated for English Asian Business Award.
I don't know if it's possible to ask for another audit.

There is also one thing to keep in mind that it is Brexit, the birth of the Association in Portugal I think goes along that line, as the Foundation will become extra community in October. I don't know if in Portugal the control of the Charities are as exhaustive as in Britain.

Thank you for your contributions, they have opened my eyes and I would like that open the eyes to many more. And thanks for removing the trolls.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.