This thread is for sharing important information about Moojis cult, posting ressources and reports from people, who left the cult. For comments and discussions please use the main threadSo it will be easier for Newcomers to find important information on the spot. For comments, discussions and general cult information please use the main thread [forum.culteducation.com]So if you left the cult, please post your personal experience here, even if you have posted it already in the main thread. We can also copy from the main thread reports of others including their username and date of posting.Important information:
1. Be Scofields
2. Educate yourself about how cults operate
with Rick Ross's new book: [www.amazon.com
3. Watch the movie Kumare
to become aware how everyone can pretend to be a guru and how easily people can be deceived.
4. You can make an offical complaint
about Mooji foundation here: [www.gov.uk
] . If they receive more and more complaints they might look deeper into the organization. Complaints can be done here also: [www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk
5. Here you can see how much money the cult money makes officially
(money off the books is not included): [beta.companieshouse.gov.uk
6. Watch what Rupert Spira says about the responsibility of a spiritual teacher
] and Part 2
7. If you have donated money to Mooji
you can write them asking your money back as you now found out the truth about him.
8. Moo claims to be in the lineage of Ramana Maharshi. David Godman is an expert on Ramana Maharshi
] David Godman shared in several videos how Ramana Maharshi would handle critics about him. He would laugh about it and once even cut from the newspaper an article and glue it on a book in the ashram. Ramana was beyond being moved at all about crizizsm. You can ask David Godman via email about it. Moo in contrast is sending his troup of lawyers to silence everyone speaking up about him.
9. Amma Tanyas video
10. Video from Henri Jolicoeur
about Moo: [www.youtube.com
11. If you are a Mooji cult victim and you are afraid, if you suffer from abuse and do not know what to do, please seek professional help!
12. Levels of closeness in Moojis cult:
Always have in mind that there are many levels of closeness. And it might be very well so that if you are in level 1-5 that you will not see the abuse, manipulation and dark side of M. It starts to happen when you get dependant on him, level 6 to 8.
1. people who know M via internet or books
2. people who came to one or more retreats but do not make it to sahaja
3. people who have spent short time in sahaja and then go home and have a job etc
4. people who have been coming for seva more often and longer periods but still have a job and a home somewhere else
5. people who have been living around sahaja for years, have houses there, go to sahaja regularly (working, satsangs) but have money to support themselves (retirement, making money from renting to other devotees etc)
6. people who have left everything (job, home, family) and live in sahaja and are totally dependant on M
7. from the people of category 6 some get closer, have more important jobs, spend more time with M in very small gatherings
8. the close circle: his entourage, the bodyguards, those who know about the finances of the organization and about everything M is doing day and night