Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 11, 2019 11:13PM

Posts can be deleted and edited. Information can be added and a warning by moderators within an existing post.

There is major trolling activity on this thread.

Apparently Mooji and/or his devotees are very upset about the information being shared here and are doing whatever they can to subvert this thread in the hope that people will stop posting here.

All troll posts will be deleted.

No need to respond as they will be gone.

No one has ever had any personal access shared through this message board. It has never been hacked and despite lawsuits filed by groups called "cults" no registration information has ever been shared.

In fact, a federal court specifically ruled to protect the anonymity of people posting here.

This greatly frustrates apologists and "cult" leaders, but there it is.

IMO the appearance of trolls on a thread usually means that the information is probably accurate and somehow revealing and the "cult" leader is sweating about it being accessible through Internet search engines.

The more active trolls become typically the more the leader is concerned.

Apparently this thread is causing some people to sweat or they wouldn't bother posting here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: September 11, 2019 11:16PM

Bodhi68, do not be hysterical, I do not have the access to emails here, it’s impossible and nobody will be compromised here, I am sure, I respect your and everybody anonymity here and some of your opinions as well, but some people get know each other online for a certain time if they use the same phrase language, it’s also the warning for everybody here not to put a similar thread or phrases twice online….
Bis bald….

Date: September 11, 2019 11:27PM

Trolls like to spread misinformation to upset people. The goal is to disrupt the thread.

The hysteria is likely feigned to just stir the pot.

Ignore the posts as they will be deleted.

Date: September 12, 2019 12:05AM

I will be deleting not editing troll posts.

No more edits as it's apparently a waste of time.

Posted by: Maria Lena ()
Date: September 12, 2019 03:12AM

For a long time I was following Mooji. Fortunately I was never in Sahaja. My contact with him was in silent retreats in Zmar, online and one in Lisbon. I suspected something was happening, when one day after seeing a Satsang online in Rishikesh, this 2019, the most faithful people in my sangha suggested making a video where everyone would say how good it had been to them to meet Mooji. They did not explain why they wanted to make the video and I started to suspect. So I decided to search the internet for what was happening. I found all the information and I decided to write them. I copy the messages. The most important message who came from one of the team is missing, I coudn't find it. But the others are complete. I hope you understand my English and wish it serves to people here.

14/3/2019
Good Morning

Sorry for my English because it is not my mother tongue. Wish you understand my mail.

I have needed some time to digest the disgust I had when reading Be Scofield's story about Mooji, time I've spent looking for more information on the subject to be objective. Information that I have found and from which I put the links below.

From 2013 I trusted Mooji, some things seemed strange to me, like kissing the feet, putting his shoes, his bodyguards, the songs praising him, this Mooji Ki Jai!, but I tried to understand his explanations: like it is normal to kiss feet in India, the guards are to protect him, the adoration shown by the devotees it is normal, it is also normal to give everything to the Guru until the last cell of the body.

So, I still let myself be hypnotized by his words and I had some openings of heart, that now I can see they were in my imagination. From 2013 I considered him my teacher and therefore I contributed economically in what I could: Satsangs, online retreats and money for Sahaja,

That's why I feel cheated because the Mooji that I knew, on stage, is not the one behind. He has light and shadow as we all have and he is not awake, nor is he recognized disciple of Ramana or Papaji.

My feeling is that I bought something in poor condition, like when you buy from Amazon and the product does not work out well. In this case worse because it sells something that is very intimate, sells awakening and plays with your heart, love and affection.

So, I would like to get my money back, not from the meals or the stay in Zmar, but from the presumed teachings in Satsang. You can find all my invoices in my Cleeng account.

I also ask you please to unsubscribe my mail in your listings.

Attentively

18/3/2019
Dear

I hope you are well and thank you for connecting with us.

Most of our team are currently travelling back from Rishikesh and once they are back, I will get back to you in regards to your request.

In the meantime, I have unsubscribed you from our email mailing list.

Thank you for your patience and I will be in touch again soon.

With love,
MOOJI DANA TEAM
Donate at Mooji.org/donate
Registered Charity No: 1144016
Registered in England and Wales

After that mail I received another e mail questioning me, e mail that I can’t find now. So, I can’t copy. But I copy my answer.

28/3/2019
Dear …
Thanks for your long answer.

As you can deduce, not only have I read the Be Scofield article, I have been reviewing each of the entries in the Cult Education Forum, 180 at the moment.

I do not have the feeling that they are unsubstantiated and slanderous. You can read them quietly because there are many. At this moment 108 pages.

I also trust the criteria of Rick Archer of the Buddha at the Gas Pump program that has withdrawn interviews with Mooji and Massaro.

I also know of the threats of the attorneys to Henry Jolicoeur to have his video questions removed from the internet. All that is published in the Forum. I also wonder why someone enlightened has to hire lawyers to take legal action. I cannot imagine Jesus hiring anyone.

I would like to finish that I also have deep pain in my heart for all those who have suffered being close to Mooji, specially his ex-wife Radha, with all my respect for those, as you, who are living there for many years.

I still wish to be unsubscribed from everything. And yes, I would appreciate if I could have part of my money refunded, it would be good for me energetically.

I feel that I do not want to collaborate in maintaining specialized law firms in the internet.

And with this e mail I end up with our contact, I would like from now on if you contact will be only about the issue of the return of part of my money. If you cannot, you do not even need to write to me.

Wish you understand my English, it is done by Google Translator.

Wishing you all the best.

1/4/2019
Dear,

Following your request. A refund will be made for your donations, the details of these donations are detailed below:

21st Feb, 2015 - €30
2nd March, 2015 - €30
24th Feb, 2017 - £25 - ID: 32U84057D7761354D
18th Mar, 2017 - £25 - ID: 8L1037680S601524L
21st Nov, 2017 - £20 - ID: 5XE694408V5209055
3rd Jun, 2018 - €25 - ID: 9FF69323HN8179159

In loving service,

MOOJI DANA TEAM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2019 03:28AM by Maria Lena.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: September 12, 2019 04:11AM

Maria Lena thanks for your brave civic action towards Mooji foundation, other people should follow you in that. You mentioned to be in Zmar silence retreat with Mooji, would you describe here how the Mooji's stuff communicated with paying attendants and something about the rules there and the Mooji's cult there, or other your experience. Your english is very good, continue here and leave more messages for other spiritual seekers.

Posted by: John Dollop ()
Date: September 12, 2019 05:19AM

YES, GOOD TO REPOST.

There has been 3 reported suicides associated with
MOOJI. THIS IS NOT FICTION BUT A FACT.

Sahara71
Yes, the Mooji organisation are a destructive cult. They exploit people for fee labor under
harsh conditions. They groom people in order to
liberate them from their money, and in some cases
they attempt to extort money from members.

Mooji exploits young women sexually. He
misrepresents himself and his intentions and pretends to be enlightened so as to exert power
over impressionable women. He has been promiscuous
and unfaithful.

The Mooji group use coercive mind control
(coercive persuasion) on members to make them
compliant and devoted. This is a subtle process
which works to varying degrees on different
members. It involves people giving up their sense
of themselves as a rational, independent, free-thinking individuals and becoming
directionless and helpless.
The techniques used include psychological
gas-lighting, over-work, restricting information,
secrecy, emotional and psychological intimidation,
competition for approval, repeated chanting,
public shaming, a low-protein diet, enforced
silence, disapproval of personal friendships and
physical deprivation, including having to access
to heating in the winter and the use of cold water
only in showers.

People at Monte Sahaja live in a culture of fear. There has been one report of physical assault of a volunteer by a staff member.

Mooji deliberately distorts the teaching of Advaita Vedanta. He teaches only one part of this
sacred doctrine, the so-called "self-inquiry"
technique, which he uses to de-center a person's
sense of self, making them vulnerable to
thought-reform. There is a trance-induction
component to most of his spoken teachings, which
can alter people's cognitive function. Many people
at Monte Sahaja report short-term memory loss.
Until very recently, Mooji falsely claimed that he
was a direct spiritual descendant of Ramana
Mahashi. Ramana left no spiritual linage, so these
claims were categorically false and provably
false.
> Mooji's closest allies will do anything for him,
including lie and cheat. They are taught that
"it's Ok to lie for the truth". They are
quite relentless and vindictive, going to so far
as to use racist slurs towards one of Mooji's main
detractors.

Mooji ordered the heron to be shot dead from the
sky.

The Mooji group use lawyers to intimidate people
into silence. Interestingly, the legal firm which
> they choose to employ have a record of keeping an
> supporting an employee who is (allegedly) up on
> charges of assaulting a female from his office!
> Does the expression "birds of a feather flock
> together" have any relevance here?
>
> Be Scofield spoke to actual people who had actual
> experience at Monte Sahaja for her widely-read
> article. I spoke to several of the same people as
> she herself did. They were articulate, detailed
> and consistent in what they told me.
>
> The Moo group harbor people with significant
> mental illness at Monte Sahaja and do not assist
> them to access medical and psychological support,
> in fact there is evidence to suggest that they
> exploit such people for free labor.
>
> The Mooji organisation repeatedly publish
> disclaimers informing us that people with
psychological issues will not receive any help
from them and yet those people will be expected to
attend 'satsung' and maintain silence on retreats.

There has been 3 reported suicides associated with
this group.

In conclusion, Mooji runs an exploitative,
socially-harmful cult. He does so deliberately and
knowingly.

Thank you again for sharing Sahara71 and all of you.

IT IS ALL TRUE and sooner or later the party for moo and the moos will end.

Date: September 12, 2019 05:45AM

Once again,
I CONFIRM ALL that Sahara71 and Abdias824 have just written I TOO WAS THERE.

Abdias824, I can imagine how much you have suffered, are suffering and how much HATE you have for M. I understand you.

I left many good souls there when I finally opened my eyes to Mooji´s GREED and DISGUSTING MANIPULATIONS. DISGUSTING LOW LOW LIFE HE IS, A LESSER HUMAN BEING M. IS, DISGUSTING TO THE CORE.

I could not take others with me. I was suffering so much at the thought that they were still there suffering and unable to come out of the prison. It was a terrible time of my life, I spent countless months only sleeping a few hours per night, unable to rest at night or do anything constructive during the day.

No one can cover this truth forever and the millions that M. is making leave a heavy trace.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07086049/filing-history
Follow the money trail.

Over 2 million euros just there and this is only the very tip of the iceberg. Sahaja is only made of wood…where is all the money going ? Someone soon will follow the many money trails, too many to manage now and investigations will follow..

The Charity commission in UK should receive formal letters by anonymous people with a summary from this forum asking for a FORMAL INVESTIGATION to be open.

The party could be over sooner than tony from brixton believes.

UK Charity complaint page:
https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-charity

Date: September 12, 2019 05:47AM

Date: September 12, 2019 05:54AM

And just in case there are new people reading in that do not know about this article of MOOJI DISGUSTING PRACTICES.

https://gurumag.com/becoming-god-inside-moojis-portugal-cult/

And these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guAqGrZWRmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlD8Qfaj0RQ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.