Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: July 20, 2019 05:22AM

My friend did his own checking.

He/she checked on the heron, and found out that Mooji had a heron shot. Why? For doing what a heron does.

Found out that Mooji acted guilty about some of his sexual goings on as they were discovered.
Guilty? Really? Not a good thing for a guru, as it shows he/she was knowingly doing "wrong."

Discovered Mooji has been very harsh to some persons, and often needlessly.

And more...

He won't be "defending" Mooji anymore.

My friend's summary, "Swartz is a special brand of evil, but Mooji, some of what he's done is definitely not good. No wonder there is such wide disaffection."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: July 20, 2019 06:35AM

The Heron

The sad story of the heron shot dead at Monte Sahaja has resonated with many people across the globe. There is such a huge contrast between the image Mooji wants to present to the world- that of an all-loving, kind, generous and wise man who can help people transcend their suffering - and the tragic reality that is now coming to light.

To kill an innocent bird in flight - an innocent soul that has done no wrong, is such a ruthless, heartless act. It shows a lack of feeling, a lack of compassion and a lack of respect for life itself. Life flows with joy and abundance through every living thing. Life should be celebrated and revered. A person immersed in the flow of life would never kill a gentle creature for the crime of feeding fish to her young. A spiritual person respects the cycle of life... an enlightened person sees great beauty in nature's sacred processes - they cycles of birth and renewal.

It perhaps comes as little surprise that a man who would kill so ruthlessly would also take advantage of young women who are under his care. A man who accepts tax-free donations as the head of a charity organisation, but who also seduces the women who come to him for help. A man who misleads these women into believing that to sleep with him will 'bring them closer to God'.

This is a man who leads people into confusion, psychological distress and financial debt. A man who teaches a ancient religious doctrine in a distorted, corrupt and exploitative fashion- allowing people to believe an incomplete and misleading version of Advaita - a version so obviously manipulated in order for him to benefit by gaining the trust and adoration of the innocent.

The death of the heron is a metaphor for the death of innocence, the destruction of a precious life of freedom and the decent into confusion, psychological slavery and despair.

Posted by: LightWave ()
Date: July 22, 2019 04:26AM

Someone I know, just a common man, built a koi pond in his backyard, filled it with koi. Next day, no koi. He was perplexed as to what happened to his koi. Filled it again, this time he saw the heron swoop in and eat the koi. So he put a net over his pond to protect the koi, the heron perched on edge eyeing those koi, he shooed it away and it just came back. The net distracted from the ambiance of the pond, the heron wouldn't leave, so he removed the net and the koi, and the heron went away. It never occurred to him to kill the heron! And if he did, most likely another would have taken its place. So he went with the flow of nature.

Mooji may have ordered the heron shot, but somebody followed through with it and did the actual shooting. And how many others agreed?

This is what happens when people are under the false power of a 'teacher' who proclaims the 'we are special' entitlement and those on the outside don't understand us because they are not ready for the special message. They are asleep and we are awake.

Date: July 22, 2019 04:57AM

I am calling for transparency with these 'spiritual guides-teachers'.

James Schwartz is a special case in that he pimped his wife and young girls to perform in sex clubs to make money for him. He used drugs to control young girls for his own sexual outlet. This is a pimp and pervofile. These types are quite prominent in the news today. The light is on them.

Mooji uses 'of age' women according to the remarks for his own satisfaction. Hides the women, and if she talks about his behavior, he orders her to leave and has the group/team shun her. Shunning is alive and practiced in these spiritual communities. It is a practice that runs deep. Therefore it is part of the conditioning to separate people. Rather than practicing it, put the light on it.

Mooji has talked about how women are used by men in spiritual communities, even at Mt Sahaja. He ponders why women are so vulnerable to this.

Why would an enlightened guru have to ponder this????? If he is enlightened, he knows clearly what this is and how to transcend it.

But he gives no guidance to the women or the men on how to transcend it. Because HE is doing it too! The blind leading the blind. Krisbai, Shree, Shivali, and all the other women need to stop hiding and covering for this man. You stand up for freedom, hiding and protecting him is not your freedom.

Posted by: MissingJoy ()
Date: July 27, 2019 01:15PM

Sucks But, what do you do? Just found out she donated money to another Cult. My Money. My Bad, I know. Damned Love Anyhow. Anyway, just blowing off a little steam tonight. Hope I haven't offended anyone. Thank You for the Venue.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: July 27, 2019 02:20PM

You are welcome to post any time, MissingJoy.
I'm sorry to hear about the money - I guess you are going to have a lot of trouble getting it back. Just take good care of yourself.
S.

Posted by: MiedoFree ()
Date: July 29, 2019 06:27AM

Be like a rose, wafting to all the sweet fragrance of soul goodness. Make everyone feel that you are a friend, that you are a helper. . .If you want to be good analyze yourself and develop the virtues in you. Banish the thought that evil has any part in your nature, and it will drop off. Make everyone else feel that you are an image of God, not by your words but by your behavior. Emphasize the light, and darkness will be no more. Study, meditate, and do good to others.

Paramahansa Yogananda

Posted by: MissingJoy ()
Date: July 29, 2019 09:12AM

So, basically the "Golden Rule"? I am emphasizing the "lightening of my wallet".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2019 09:25AM by MissingJoy.

Posted by: Cherry ()
Date: July 29, 2019 09:07PM

I've found this forum when looking for the info about Mooji. My husband started watching his videos 2 years ago and our family is at the edge of divorce now.He gets up at 3 or 4a.m. and starts watching. I don't think it's normal but he doesn't want to hear any information that says sth against this man. As if it wasn't enough there's one follower of Mooji in our country and he organizes satsangs here. He doesn't mention the sum people have to pay but there is a box where people donate him. I can't stand the idea that this man gets my family's money. He even dared to start a website where it's said: "Your donations help this man to survive, to pay bills, to help his closest people". Am I the only one abnormal and think this is sh..???
What should I do? Maybe smb has some advise?

Date: July 30, 2019 02:11AM

Dear Cherry 0, In regards to you saying "He even dared to start a website where it's said: "Your donations help this man to survive, to pay bills, to help his closest people".

Contact Mooji and report this. They are not supposed to charge for their satsangs in Mooji's name.

Sorry about your family. But M is not honest about his relationships with the young women in his charge and how he uses them for his personal needs. So it's easy for men to see this and follow it! M and teams' actions of hiding supercede his words.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.