Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: May 05, 2019 04:46AM

Hi all,
I just wanted to chime in since James Swartz's name has come up. I'm in complete agreement that using Annette's letter without her permission is highly unethical and indeed smacks of JS trying to hustle the all ever increasing flow of disillusioned ex-tony moo young followers to now follow him, and "his" teachings. (creepy)

Yes, it is true Swartz's Buddha at the Gaspump interviews were also taken down. Like with tony, there are serious allegations of unethical sexual conduct from JS.

If you've left, or are 'recovering' from being brainwashed by tony and his cult, the last thing you need is to get caught up with another questionable guru.

It's all about finding it in yourself anyway. This is what both Annette, and Amma Tanya have both said after getting free. The same message is in the Guru Papers - do not abdicate your authority to anyone.

I've just checked out this new Leaving Mooji page... There's a great point there:

"Read the Mandukya Upanishad and see that what you were manipulated and groomed into thinking was “Mooji’s message,” or “his pointers” was all along - timeless wisdom that did not “come from” him, or “belong” to him whatsoever."

They put a link to a pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: May 05, 2019 04:53AM

Annette, I'm not comparing you to Mooji. I'm comparing your statement "When you read this in a more heart center place you may answer all these questions yourself and see exactly what I am saying very easily." to Mooji's statement "I want you to look in your heart and feel if any of these things can be true."

Both statements, as well as your last post, come down to: if you don't believe me that's because you're not connected to your heart, i.e. you lack empathy.

My asking for the original emails because I'm curious how much James altered them was motivated by my empathy for James, who has already before suffered greatly from unsubstantiated accusations. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, let alone on a teacher as valuable as James.

Posted by: AnnetteChappelle ()
Date: May 05, 2019 05:00AM

Yes you empathize with James and want someone who feels violated by him to help you defend your beliefs of him by sharing how he violated them.

Then I just answer your questions and you say “I agree”.

Then you compare my comments to m to distract and then you refuse to hear me when I post further clarification.

You feel quite like a dead end to speak with and quite frankly...

Twisted.

And that’s just if I use my critical thinking skills.

Empathy just wishes you well and hopes the best for you.

BOTH matter.

Date: May 05, 2019 05:05AM

AnnetteChappelle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes you empathize with James and want someone who
> feels violated by him to help you defend your
> beliefs of him by sharing how he violated them.
>
> Then I just answer your questions and you say “I
> agree”.
>
> Then you compare my comments to m to distract and
> then you refuse to hear me when I post further
> clarification.
>
> You feel quite like a dead end to speak with and
> quite frankly...
>
> Twisted.
>
> And that’s just if I use my critical thinking
> skills.
>
> Empathy just wishes you well and hopes the best
> for you.
>
> BOTH matter.

Quite sad to see you twisting my words. Nevertheless I also wish you well.

Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: May 05, 2019 05:07AM

Zizlz

Truth hurts, it’s understandable to be in constant denial, offense, than defense and so on.
It is part of the healing process, understandable. Let’s try not to hurt others on that path.

We should not forget what this topic here is about.

Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: May 05, 2019 05:15AM

Thanks clearvision for the link to the

Mandukya Upanishad

great contribution

Date: May 05, 2019 05:18AM

Perhaps we will never meet ziziz,

But I feel your “empathy for James” May be clouding your views a bit. I don’t feel like spending time anymore dialoguing as you seem unable to see my point. And our dynamic here is pretty open for seeing my point if you so choose.

PM me if you would like to resolve any misunderstanding. I’m sure you are a great person as you like Rupert Spira and eventually admitted James Swartz should not have included some thing in his article about me that shows my identity.

This is not a courtroom and you are not a judge and you lack empathy and impartiality.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2019 05:18AM by AnnetteChappelle.

Date: May 05, 2019 05:21AM

But I still answered your questions, a gift from my perceptive of my time, information and energy because I have a heart for truth and you seem in the dark.

Date: May 05, 2019 05:25AM

AnnetteChappelle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But I still answered your questions, a gift from
> my perceptive of my time, information and energy
> because I have a heart for truth and you seem in
> the dark.

I prefer to converse with people who can agree to disagree instead of accusing others of lacking heart or light so this is my last response to you.

Date: May 05, 2019 05:31AM

It wasn’t a personal attack. But I see you took it that way. And that’s your freedom.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.