Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: snapping-out ()
Date: April 27, 2019 10:37PM

This thread is not written for Tony Moo. Whether it gives him a high or whatever is irrelevant, as far as I am concerned.
This thread is written for those who woke up from this nasty dream of following a false prophet and want to share their experiences, concerns and what they know about what's really going on. Those who want to heal from this shitty stuff...those who seek to find out the truth.

Wonderful to read that the harrassed ex-innnercircle member is building up so much courage. Let's see what comes from this.

From what I'm learning about cultleaders is that quite a lot of them come from the church of the 7th day adventists. Comparing themselves as the second coming of Christ or their following regard them as such. Just coincidence of course...

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 27, 2019 11:19PM

Yes snapping-out. I understand. I’m just letting people know he uses everything to manipulate a counter story so it helps him. I’m sorry it is this way and yet it is.

He speaks of sadism, and the counter masochist as an example to confuse people to what he is doing. He plays dumb but uses what is here.

It may be good to know, if one doesn’t already, this thread is still in the game. It’s tilled “Is Mooji a cult”.

Anger is warranted. And you have no idea how angry I am. He’s always 10 steps ahead. This is used as information. He doesn’t care.

Sorry if this is upsetting. It is true.

Yes Ananas he doesn’t like critics but they serve him. In the end he uses them to rally us closer and closer and get more people to come see him. Danger has a lure.

In case this triggers people I won’t post here anymore. I hope it will help some to see the complexity of this situation.

Posted by: snapping-out ()
Date: April 27, 2019 11:30PM

found this on Youtube:

"Finally, A Good Gaslighting Explanation! Dysfunctional Relationships & Human Magnet Syndrome". Posted by Ross Rosenberg.

also:

"Exposing Faith Healers (ABC News Report)".
Watching this one, some things felt very familiar...

Date: April 27, 2019 11:43PM

Ananas

He learns a lot from this thread and shifts accordingly. One example, look at Henri’s utube. The comment you placed on here is gone. No trace but here. Now he says you made it up. This is but one example Ananas. Now the trace of what happened with Henri video and why he has decided to not make more is gone. This thread helps a lot of people leaving, waking up. I posted what I did for that purpose, BUT he uses it to gain access to information an manipulate accordingly. I think you need to know and it is not irrelevant.

He has no real or true concern for anyone but himself. NPD and other diagnoses are correct.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2019 11:45PM by Not-afraidofMooji.

Date: April 28, 2019 12:04AM

I high light this point that Mooji uses this thread, benefits from it indeed. Not to shut down conversation. But to HIGHLIGHT this point.

It is evidence, he is NPD. NPD only have their image. They only have what you help him manage but showing how he comes across. We can’t do what you do we are to be compliant.

It’s important to know this.

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: April 28, 2019 12:52AM

Hello Not-afraidofmooji!

I hear your point. If i understand correctly, we are dealing with an organization (promoted as to help their clients/students find spiritual Freedom) that has its members/head/team/lawyer join this thread under an anonymous name not to contribute or help members questioning and/or having experienced issues with that organization's methods and actions, BUT to use it for its own benefit, preservation, defense system and strategy, therefore to use the information found here to hide any compromising material from those who question it, all this under cover as they dont seem to have come forward openly here as far as I know. That much for the transparency, openness, unselfishness of their ways of action confirmed by material shown here and deleted soon after. Just for that i would run sharp from such an organization would i be a newcomer. I for one would not feel good doing such in the dark unless one of them comes forward and says how good he or she feels about it?

Date: April 28, 2019 01:12AM

They read and never sign up. It’s all covert. Yes. It’s like looking at a marketing group of dissatisfied customers and learning new tricks. Become more sly. And yes. Probably Henri entire video will be deleted before Ananas can see what I am pointing to. It’s to stay ahead of everything before people who don’t know...and you all do know...find out.

Yes. Some people like power. They gleam from his power instead of finding their own. So they don’t run. I am writing to them. I am exposing them. Others here are just confused and their mental acuity has atrophied.

He’s getting really bad you guys. So maybe some will snap out of it.

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: April 28, 2019 01:57AM

Welcome Not-afraidofMooji! Your contributions are so important and valuable to this forum, more first hand evidence and confirmation I understand how M. would be ahead of the game by himself or his flying monkeys reading these posts - but so what - that also confirms the ego-addiction of this false guru who is apparently biting the dust (of his own feet - ha ha) In his own words, M. will at some point run out of moves. IMO, this is a spiritual mafia doing what deceivers and tricksters do - your 'handle' for this forum says it all. Please feel all the support and strength needed.

TrueGurusDon'tCharge: I saw that video a few years ago when first coming on board with M, and did a lot of searches for info on him I had the exact same reaction that he sounded extremely 'gentrified' in the English accent department, and fast talking as we see in his very early satsang videos. Now we see this staged manipulation of mostly slow hypnotic speech, gazing into the crowd, bla bla. We all go through physical changes with age, but I think speech patterns are more ingrained over time. Ergo - more 'Jamaicam showtime' to add the razzle dazzle of the 'new, unique, improved model of a 21st century guru' If there were a 'Guru's Got Talent' tv contest, I think we'd have a winner in M.

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: April 28, 2019 02:23AM

Not-afraidofMooji Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They read and never sign up. It’s all covert. Yes.
> It’s like looking at a marketing group of
> dissatisfied customers and learning new tricks.
> Become more sly. And yes. Probably Henri entire
> video will be deleted before Ananas can see what I
> am pointing to. It’s to stay ahead of everything
> before people who don’t know...and you all do
> know...find out.

Not-afraidofMooji, yes, I get your point and was aware that M&team are reading everything written here. And of course M usus everything for himself and "learns" from it.
But as 2cents points out it only shows how sick all of this is and "spiritual mafia" is actually a good description.

I think those followers who are ready to hear what is going on, will get it here and the rest will be tricked for a bit longer. We and many others who remain silent or do not use the internet as much are the proof that one can get out of this cult.

Btw, it looks like the mafia managed to hack the guru rating website. The site itself is available and all articles about other teachers are on, but the M.article including 138 comments is not avaiable.
[gururating.org]

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: April 28, 2019 02:31AM

2cents Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

Now we see this staged manipulation of
> mostly slow hypnotic speech, gazing into the
> crowd, bla bla. We all go through physical
> changes with age, but I think speech patterns are
> more ingrained over time. Ergo - more 'Jamaicam
> showtime' to add the razzle dazzle of the 'new,
> unique, improved model of a 21st century guru' If
> there were a 'Guru's Got Talent' tv contest, I
> think we'd have a winner in M.

Haha, thats funny, yes, M you are the winner!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.