Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: April 25, 2019 03:48PM

Ananas
Wow! How cowardly of M to threaten people like this!!! This is what an “enlightened” master does? It makes me sick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: April 25, 2019 03:49PM

Sahara71 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> "Today my ex Guru called me by turning one of ex
> team member( who was like a sister to me before
> the call)against me through her phone. They tried
> their best to convince me that I'm the source of
> Be Scofield article.

Ok, there we have it: the fact, that M. is calling ex-members and to bully them because "they were the source of Be's article" indicates that what was written in the article IS TRUE. (I mean, we know anyway that it is true, but for the still believers it is getting more and more obvious) If it were all lies in Be's article which anyone could have invented then why call ex- inner circle members anyway?!?

For years M. was able to control what was said about him on the internet....it has gotten out of his control now for sure. He must be very mad about this.

Date: April 25, 2019 03:51PM

Joyfree Wrote:
> Sahara71
> About the easter video being taken down:
> Again an example of how they try so much to polish
> M image by getting read of all the bs he is
> spreading. But soon they have to get read of M all
> together because he has gone bananas all together.
> The easter video is just an example of his very
> ill mental state and of the ones still believing
> in his mambo jambo.
> I wonder how many hundreds of hours of seva go
> into this image polishing and their holding to
> their attachment. Let go and be free!!! Don’t
> be afraid
, there is nothing you can loose but
> a whole lot to gain by leaving M’s sick
> environment.

ABSOLUTELY!

Date: April 25, 2019 03:57PM

Joyfree Wrote:
> Ananas
> Yes, indeed that is what is being said that the
> actual capacity is around 300 people in Sahaja.
> Although at last years one-sangha-gathering there
> were over 800 attendees!! Living in Sahaja and
> surrounding area, all attending satsang and doing
> work in sahaja. I wonder how that complied with
> safety regulations!!! Most of the time there are a
> whole lot more than 300 people. During the sahaja
> retreat in summer there were over 450 people all
> squeezed in that little satsang-hall.
> How come there is no safety check? And how come
> you can run public events without having
> facilities for people with disabilities?
> Most of the buildings do not have a proper
> authorization either.
> How come nobody is checking those facts? After all
> the ashram is on an EU country not in some jungle.
> There should be a body of control for the sake of
> safety!

Very great points Joyfree! So many issues which should be checked on! Do you know how they are doing these days with help for mentally ill people? During the first Sahaja retreat 6 people had to be taken to mental hospital because of acute psychosis. I can only HOPE that they do care way better now, but of course I doubt it.

Date: April 25, 2019 04:17PM

Ananas Wrote:
> Joyfree Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > Ananas
> > Yes, indeed that is what is being said that the
> > actual capacity is around 300 people in Sahaja.
> > Although at last years one-sangha-gathering
> there
> > were over 800 attendees!! Living in Sahaja and
> > surrounding area, all attending satsang and
> doing
> > work in sahaja. I wonder how that complied with
> > safety regulations!!! Most of the time there are
> a
> > whole lot more than 300 people. During the
> sahaja
> > retreat in summer there were over 450 people
> all
> > squeezed in that little satsang-hall.
> > How come there is no safety check? And how come
> > you can run public events without having
> > facilities for people with disabilities?
> > Most of the buildings do not have a proper
> > authorization either.
> > How come nobody is checking those facts? After
> all
> > the ashram is on an EU country not in some
> jungle.
> > There should be a body of control for the sake
> of
> > safety!
>
>
>
> Very great points Joyfree! So many issues
> which should be checked on! Do you know how they
> are doing these days with help for mentally ill
> people? During the first Sahaja retreat 6 people
> had to be taken to mental hospital because of
> acute psychosis. I can only HOPE that they do care
> way better now, but of course I doubt it.

Ananas
I don’t know how they are doing these days with the mental health. I did cut off communication to the sangha time ago. It was part of my healing process and it was very important for me to have the space to make up my mind without any influence of any kind. Which I’m very happy I did. It was a bit of a rough time but I came to regain my power and clarity. I’m sure I’ll hear facts again but now I’m in the position to stand my own ground and do my healing, which this place here is a healing ground as well, offering so much valuable information. Thank you all!
I hope as well they care better now, but as we see how the whole thing develops, I’m afraid it only develops for the worst....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2019 04:22PM by Joyfree.

Date: April 25, 2019 04:22PM

Ok, I found a pro-Moo comment on youtube which quotes M, what he said in Rishikesh about the scandal and what is put out by sangha in regards to all of this:

Charlene Stellamaris writes "I could only stomach reading a dozen or so of these comments, because " all the usual suspects" a.ka.a "the troll patrol" swarmed you. I have been doing some very cursory research online and got quite the education on how easy it is to " create perceptions" by using multiple identities and hiding behind false ones.

Just know that many, of these characters, in this thread , if not all of them, are actually just a handful of actual human beings, and from what I am gathering about " them" they are likely being paid to keep this manufactured scandal going.

But as Mooji said recently, in Rishikesh, they underestimated this sangha. It is not a sangha of believers but one of beings who can speak from the authority of their own seeing." That would be me. He also said just recently that this entire drama is just " consciousness teaching consciousness about consciousness." We cannot appreciate the Truth fully until we have seen the contrast the liars expose. These trolls are the ones with an inflated sensed of their own power and importance. Thank you for trying, but just know that Mooji and his sangha know this entire thing is lies and have the wisdom to see it from a much higher perspective. I stand with Truth."

So, they say:

1. It is only a handful of people who use multiple identities

2. These people are paid to do so (I wonder who they think is paying for)

3. the scandal is manifactured

4. M says the sangha not believers but people who can speak of their own authority of seeing and also the typical boring, vague M language: "consciousness teaching consciousness about consciousness.""

5. M and his sangha know that this is all just lies (why call former ex members then? Why send laywers? Why react AT ALL, if you are an enlightened being, god-jesus walking on earth? Why all this censorship?)

Whenever M feels too weak to stand his ground, he calls on his sangha. He has pushed them many times to speak up immediately when he is critizised. They have to, otherwise they fall from his grace.
And everyone is advised to comment on FB or other places online. It is pathetic...I feel sorry for everyone who is still under his spell and trapped in this illusion.

Date: April 25, 2019 04:28PM

Joyfree Wrote:

>
> Ananas
> I don’t know how they are doing these days with
> the mental health. I did cut off communication to
> the sangha time ago. It was part of my healing
> process and it was very important for me to have
> the space to make up my mind without any influence
> of any kind. Which I’m very happy I did. It was a
> bit of a rough time but I came to regain my power
> and clarity. I’m sure I’ll hear facts again but
> now I’m in the position to stand my own ground and
> do my healing, which this place here is a healing
> ground as well, offering so much valuable
> information. Thank you all!
> I hope as well they care better now, but as we see
> how the whole thing develops, I’m afraid it only
> develops for the worst....

Yes Joyfree, in my experience too one has to cut off in order to regain clarity, stability and your own power back. May everyone who got out heal and everyone who is still trapped, see through it. Om shanti.

Posted by: snapping-out ()
Date: April 25, 2019 04:47PM

ananas wrote:
"what exactly do you mean to shed light on?"

I was just wondering if anybody had more knowledge of these things. I read them on another website. You do have a point about Rishikesh, whatever the reason was for him not being there last year, he was this year. Yes, it means Big Business. Heard someone say hotels etc. ask a higher price when Tony is in town. From what I read that also happened in Tiru and not everybody there was thrilled by this.

Thank you for asking me to clarify. It makes me aware of being thoughtful about what I'm posting here.

So sad to discover Henri is being bullied into giving in. And apparently now ex-members are being targeted. Sad, sad, sad. But it only confirms how very personal and unenlightened this whole situation is.

Joyfree

You make such good points about rules and regulations. Those are things you don't think about when you're in this trance. One is only feeling blessed for being "chosen by grace" to be there. It really makes it more of a coming down to earth for me. Thank you!

Date: April 25, 2019 05:17PM

>
> Charlene Stellamaris writes "I could only
> stomach reading a dozen or so of these comments,
> because " all the usual suspects" a.ka.a "the
> troll patrol" swarmed you. I have been doing some
> very cursory research online and got quite the
> education on how easy it is to " create
> perceptions" by using multiple identities and
> hiding behind false ones.
>
> Just know that many, of these characters, in this
> thread , if not all of them, are actually just a
> handful of actual human beings, and from what I am
> gathering about " them" they are likely being paid
> to keep this manufactured scandal going.
>
> But as Mooji said recently, in Rishikesh, they
> underestimated this sangha. It is not a sangha of
> believers but one of beings who can speak from the
> authority of their own seeing." That would be me.
> He also said just recently that this entire drama
> is just " consciousness teaching consciousness
> about consciousness." We cannot appreciate the
> Truth fully until we have seen the contrast the
> liars expose. These trolls are the ones with an
> inflated sensed of their own power and importance.
> Thank you for trying, but just know that Mooji and
> his sangha know this entire thing is lies and have
> the wisdom to see it from a much higher
> perspective. I stand with Truth."
>
>
>

Dear lady! You have my full compassion and understanding since I have been in the same place of anger, disillusion and defence.

You are writing that you have made cursory research and educated yourself about how easy it is to create perceptions.
-This is great! Than you might ask yourself through which filter of perception and beliefs are you running your statements???

-You stand with truth? That’s great! Is that place of truth one of judgement, accusations and assumptions?
-All of them are just a handful of people being payed?
On what knowledge do you base those assumptions?
Did it occur to you that the only one’s being payed (maybe) are M’s attorneys?

You are saying: as M said, it is not a sangha of believers but one of beings that can speak from the authority of their own seeing. One of them being you.
-again: the authority of your own seeing is one of judgement, accusations and assumptions? This is a great statement about what M’s teachings are!!!

And last but not least, I sincerely wish to ask you: Did you live in Sahaja? Did you leave your friends and family? Did you donate your savings? Did you break down because of the pressure of the hard work? And and and

Please reflect on this my dear before making assumptions and yes TRUTH will be revealed, already as we speak. Of this we can be certain!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2019 05:42PM by Joyfree.

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: April 25, 2019 06:12PM

This lady C. S. is an elderly lady who is one of the greatest fans of Moo and in total adoration of him from what i gathered from her very many posts on the Sangha Facebook group.

So dont expect her to have an objective view on the topic. I noticed that she stayed for a little while in Sahaja and was completely thrilled with the experience as this was her most cherished wish to meet the master in person and be amongst the sangha. i understand she may not be that wealthy.

I am sure she is a lovely lady with the best intention to defend her master but as far as discrimination and critical thinking is concerned, i dont think she is a reliable source. It is sad to see what she writes but it is expected for someone completely under a spell. For her to discover that some of what was revealed is true would be devastating. As many of you know it needs a strong heart to swallow some unpalatable truths that would destroy your strongly held beliefs...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.