Re: Mooji a cult?
Date: April 25, 2019 04:22PM
Ok, I found a pro-Moo comment on youtube which quotes M, what he said in Rishikesh about the scandal and what is put out by sangha in regards to all of this:
Charlene Stellamaris writes "I could only stomach reading a dozen or so of these comments, because " all the usual suspects" a.ka.a "the troll patrol" swarmed you. I have been doing some very cursory research online and got quite the education on how easy it is to " create perceptions" by using multiple identities and hiding behind false ones.
Just know that many, of these characters, in this thread , if not all of them, are actually just a handful of actual human beings, and from what I am gathering about " them" they are likely being paid to keep this manufactured scandal going.
But as Mooji said recently, in Rishikesh, they underestimated this sangha. It is not a sangha of believers but one of beings who can speak from the authority of their own seeing." That would be me. He also said just recently that this entire drama is just " consciousness teaching consciousness about consciousness." We cannot appreciate the Truth fully until we have seen the contrast the liars expose. These trolls are the ones with an inflated sensed of their own power and importance. Thank you for trying, but just know that Mooji and his sangha know this entire thing is lies and have the wisdom to see it from a much higher perspective. I stand with Truth."
So, they say:
1. It is only a handful of people who use multiple identities
2. These people are paid to do so (I wonder who they think is paying for)
3. the scandal is manifactured
4. M says the sangha not believers but people who can speak of their own authority of seeing and also the typical boring, vague M language: "consciousness teaching consciousness about consciousness.""
5. M and his sangha know that this is all just lies (why call former ex members then? Why send laywers? Why react AT ALL, if you are an enlightened being, god-jesus walking on earth? Why all this censorship?)
Whenever M feels too weak to stand his ground, he calls on his sangha. He has pushed them many times to speak up immediately when he is critizised. They have to, otherwise they fall from his grace.
And everyone is advised to comment on FB or other places online. It is pathetic...I feel sorry for everyone who is still under his spell and trapped in this illusion.