Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: April 24, 2019 11:57PM

Joyfree writes how a man from South America left his sick wife to attend retreat and then showed up at Sahaja and was matched with a longtime close devotee of Mooji’s.

Yes!

This happens all the time actually. Or couples are split up or adult children are kept from their parents who are worried. Or when one of Mooji’s secret lovers leaves in the middle of the night with the help of a boyfriend, she is shamed for leaving with a “married man”. Read this here on this thread.

Such hypocrisy.

Whatever fits Mooji goes. Sounds like a dictatorship. Many from Russia there feel right at home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 25, 2019 12:54AM

Well I am now going to disengage from my involvement here. I have learned a few things from a few good friends of mine and I don’t feel to be writing anymore. I also have many activities with my children and my business that are needing more of my time. And I also feel Mooji has had enough of my life and I’d like to spend it in other ways completely unrelated to him.

Please know that nothing you write can be erased once time has run out. Be very careful with names as it may unintentionally put people in harm’s way. Many people with different motives read these posts and have the ability to download the information or post it anywhere.

May all pass the test in Life called “Mooji” and be free from needing to spend any time with him. I am happy if anything I have shared has helped anyone else. That makes all the time and effort worth it.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 25, 2019 01:06AM

PpjsaysNo, I hope you taking a vacation for purposes of rest refreshment and reconnection with friends and family.

Key thing for the rest of us is remember what we do here is a long term venture.

We are a like a chorus. One of us can leave, the chorus carries the song.

Dont get worn out. Pace ourselves. Rest. When weary, take breaks.

If frightened or worried by rumors, do not get isolated.

Above all do not panic.

Date: April 25, 2019 01:07AM

To clarify. Rick Ross is not afraid of Mooji or his attorneys and will not give out identities of those who post. So please feel safe to do so. Just be careful. I also have used a name and I feel very bad for having done so, so please just be careful with details.

Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: April 25, 2019 01:33AM

Thank you PapajisaysNO for your great help and contribution!!!
Be well and all the best for your journey!

Posted by: snapping-out ()
Date: April 25, 2019 02:26AM

thank you also from me PapajisaysNO.

You gave so much that is insightful and helpful to get a fuller picture of all the goings on.

Being new to this forum I'm very inspired and energized by all that is discovered and the connection with all who are writing and sharing. But I think it is very healthy wanting to stay connected with the life around you, and focussing your attention on that.

Wishing you all the best!!

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: April 25, 2019 02:37AM

Adding my gratitude PapajisaysNo, for your heartfelt contributions and valuable help to us all. Peace to your journey.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: April 25, 2019 07:02AM

Good Luck with everything PapajisaysNo.

It is most important that you get on with your own life and enjoy every moment of it form now on. You have contributed so much.

About Old Moo...

to me, it is no surprise that the next big cult retreat/recruitment will be in Portugal. Moo has had a good run in Portugal and has not been hassled by the authorities there. It's his 'safe place' where he feels in control - and at heart Moo is the ultimate coward.

He and his team of trained zombies will be looking out for people who are lost, susceptible to trance induction and also young and healthy. (or old with plenty of cash!!)

These are the people he can use and abuse without too much trouble.

But Moo is getting tired, too. He is mentally not exactly 'sharp' anymore, as demonstrated by his latest cult video where he rambles incoherently about God and sloppily implies his own divinity.... I actually think he might have hit the old hoochie-coochie (Pot, marajuana, Mary-Jane, cannabis) before that video was filmed.

Just something about Mooji in that video reminds me of a stoner. Dunno- just a hunch here.

If he is into the hooch, we can expect increasing paranoia from Moo. We will see him become more dependent on his inner circle, who will begin to rival each other to obtain power within the cult.

Watch and see.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: April 25, 2019 07:10AM

And Voila!

The most recent cult video of Moo's incoherent stoned ramblings has been deleted. (Obviously the team do not want us to know that Moo is God just yet. They would rather save that little gem for later....)

Ok.

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: April 25, 2019 08:26AM

Let's remember to not tip our hat, and let him know what to delete...

There's no question that he, and/or his "people" are reading every post here. No doubt they're in serious damage control mode these days, so if we see something that is clearly "whacked out" remember to download it first before commenting/sharing here.

There's an old phrase "give someone enough rope, and they'll hang themselves."

I certainly don't mean that literally, but I wonder if when we see certain pictures and videos etc., then comment here revealing our sober observations we take a bit of the rope away from him. (in letting him know how creepy and "off" he comes across and giving him a heads up as to what to delete.)

At least if he takes things down, we'll have copies.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.