Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: April 24, 2019 02:05AM

I don’t know how people cant see Mooji’s free videos as anything but marketing.

Including this one posted by 2cents (I think :) ). He’s basically saying Sahaja is like Disneyland, the happiest place on Earth.

No disclaimer?!!!??

I suggest one.
“Oh and by the way leave all your fiends, communities, families and give me all your money and also work night and day and you can trust no one here and you will grow increasingly dependent on me and regress to an infantile state of need and devotion from me and my close associates for our poisoned milk” - sincerely Mickey Mouse Mooji

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2019 02:07AM by PapajisaysNO.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: April 24, 2019 02:59AM

Thank you all for your warm welcome and your and your so valuable contributions! It offers great help!

PapajisaysNo: you are so right:
“Mooji enslaves and traumatizes people more. It is the opposite of freedom, in the name of freedom.
This won’t stand the test of time.
Life is already correcting it.”

Latest news from M’s most holy Disney-Mountain:

M is preparing for a new 5-day intensive retreat in Lisbon. A huge location is shown, probably the biggest so far.
What is new, that they now offer a special rate for Portuguese citizens with proof of citizenship.
Great marketing:
- filling up the venue
- finding new recruits for free labor,home based!
( On top: official statistics shows that Portugal has a percentage of 14% English speaking (mostly in big cities) which puts them in the far lower rows in comparison with other european countries- which is an indication that a lot of the people, do not have the necessary language skills to search and understand contradictory material to M. which mostly is in english)
- Ideea: google-translate key postings into portuguese!? Maybe some authority is eager to find out something, or the villagers nearby!? Maybe a voice in portuguese will open another door, just an idea.

Another new marketing strategy is the early bird price for the online ticket!
- just in case someone changes mind until June, payment is done already

Posted by: 2cents ()
Date: April 24, 2019 03:37AM

Wow Joyfree - the 'Super Bowl' of intensives!! the huge evangelical fundamentalist mega-churches come to mind. the registration process is quite highly developed now - like going to a presidential inauguration or seeing the pope.
HEre's what popped out for me:

Silence is encouraged to support the deep introspection offered in Satsang. While silence means to keep quiet externally and refrain from contact with those around us as much as possible, it also means to introvert our attention and rest it in Being. = it also means no critical thinking or having an opinion - all the better to allow the brainwashing to take effect,

and

Mooji’s loving and unfathomable presence itself can trigger transformation in one who is ripe for awakening: Mooji's unfathomable presence - please dear God spare us!

Date: April 24, 2019 03:47AM

Yes joyfree, I believe emails went out just today about this. A friend said he received one and hit “unsubscribe” and delete. June 13-17 2019.

He’s found a new vulnerable population. It’s well thought out marketing.

Mooji is very ambitious. It will bite him. He will have to suffer greatly for his delusions of grandeur and will be mocked greatly in history as he already is in private.

It’s all a game to see who can see “it’s all a game” and who believes he is true.

Date: April 24, 2019 03:52AM

PapajisaysNO wrote: “Oh and by the way leave all your fiends, communities, families and give me all your money and also work night and day and you can trust no one here and you will grow increasingly dependent on me and regress to an infantile state of need and devotion from me and my close associates for our poisoned milk” - sincerely Mickey Mouse M
- this is indeed an excellent fitting disclaimer!!! Because it is the truth!

Yes, the videos are marketing strategies!
They should each come with the above mentioned disclaimer!

Date: April 24, 2019 03:54AM

Yes 2cents! Great description!
“ the Super Bowl of Intensives” I can hear the cash registers ring and instead of coke and dogs you get a brainwash, blessed malas and pictures by his holiness. The coke & dogs his having behind the curtains and are reserved only for the ones that are RIPE :)
What a scam...

Date: April 24, 2019 04:04AM

It seems like a strategy to conquer the world, country by country! How sick...

Yes, hitting unsubscribe!!!

Date: April 24, 2019 04:09AM

Joyfree and all those who read this,

Mooji is a test by Life. Can you see through him? Or will you settle for him?

No one can take the test for anyone else.

You have to discover your own answer.

It’s the Wild Wild West out there in DisneySahajaLand.

Choose wisely and you will be rewarded! Fail the test and it may well destroy you!

Good luck fellow travelers! My heart is with you...as are all TRUE sages that have come before.

Posted by: snapping-out ()
Date: April 24, 2019 04:10AM

just came across the announcement of a 5-day non-residential retreat in Lisbon 13-19 june.

Their marketing-department sells it like this:

"Being in the presence of a living Master and fully immersing yourself in the energy field of satsang is a rare and blessed opportunity. Mooji's loving and unfathomable presence can trigger transformation in one who is ripe for awakening".
This is how they pull you in. With the promise of a "possible" awakening. Wow, you know, it might just happen this time...

"Joining online is an excellent alternative. For Mooji there is no separation and he sees absolutely no hindrance or disadvantage to your awakening in this way".
So if you can't make it, no sweat. You're also in the sanghafield while being at home. (If that is so, why bother taking a plane to Portugal, find a room and provide for all your meals,etc. at all?)

Looking at a picture of the venue: its very big. Wonder how many seats there are, every seat good for 296 euro. Unless you are a Portuguees citizen, then you pay 188. Anybody knows how that works? Watching online only takes you back 95 or 75 euro. I'm curious to see if they will broadcast the first evening session for "free" again. Just a teaser of course to pull any doubters over the threshhold.

The rules (they call them guidelines) are strict. What strikes me most is how they tell you how to approach his holiness."stay in the hall until he's left, ask questions in an open and honest way (meaning? What do they expect, dishonesty?)and only during satsang. And :"this environement is for those with a sincere commitment to participating (to their being hypnotised) and a willingness to adhere to the guidelines (be good sheep and follow our rules)".

What this looks like to me is no more than an opportunity for them to make big bucks. Wonder why they are not having a Zmar-retreat...

It's just not what it presents itself to be. Many will flock to Lisbon for this "rare opportunity to be with a living fraudster in a dress telling them poppycock and leaving them with nothing but more selfdoubt..."

Date: April 24, 2019 04:23AM

PapajisayNO
Completely agree with you!!!
M is a test by life indeed! A very valuable one I guess.
So true: Wild Wild West in Disney Sahaja Land!
Thank you!

Snapping-out
From what I’ve heard is that Zmar has a new management and they raised the prices for M very high. They tried to negotiate but it seemed that the new management doesn’t want to host the M-crowd any longer and they pull up the game with raising the price.
- this is what I have heard, I don’t know if it is true though... but certainly there is something going on...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.