Current Page: 83 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 25, 2019 06:10AM

Hi Billyboy,

Thank you for writing and also saying nice things about me, which is one way to keep me online and keep me posting!

This discussion is genuine, I assure you. It is also moderated. If you have any suspicious messages in your inbox, then please inform the moderator. This message board is also watched by the Moo Cult themselves who are paranoid about any negative opinions of them surfacing in the public domain.

Why? Why can't they just address people's issues the proper way, through legitimate channels? The will never do this, as they are a cult and controlling information is what they do.

Can I ask what made you look for information about Moo and what led you to find this forum?

After being subjected to mind-control for eight years, I think you are doing well to be able to question Moo's teachings so articulately and intelligently. I am not a psychologist either... just someone with an interest who has explored hypnosis, trance, mind-control, thought-reform, etc. It's all very fascinating and something the average person would not be aware of... in fact, some of the things I have come across would sound very far-fetched to the average person.

I can post a list of resources for you to look at if you like.

At the risk of repeating myself (everyone else can stop reading here!), I found Moo's online material very, very relaxing to watch. Too relaxing. It made me disassociate a bit from life, although I could still function well and do daily activities. I could still think, but I became preoccupied with Moo's (vague and convoluted) message. I wanted to know more.

Watching Moo's material, I realized that I wasn't hearing anything new. It was very, very repetitive, but it relaxed me, so I didn't care. After a while, I realized that I was not becoming 'instantly enlightened' but I did feel fuzzy in the head. Sort of buzzed-out, but not in a great way. Maybe a bit like being mildly stoned all day... drugged up. OK, yes I can see the appeal of being 'drugged-up' all day....

I mean, if you didn't have anything else to do and someone took care of your every need... being drugged-up might be ethically and morally not an especially bad way to live!! As long as you didn't hurt anyone, I suppose. But ultimately, how satisfying could it really be? It's like living a strange half-life of weird, hazy dreams.

I knew it wasn't enlightenment.

I mean, come on.

Enlightenment is the ultimate in being clear-minded, peaceful, harmonious, content. It is not an escape form reality, like this trance experience was.

But I guess for a lot of people..... like 200,000 people who follow Old Tony Moo, an escape from reality is as good as they are gonna get. It's sad. I hope more people will become aware of what Moo and plenty of others like him are doing.

All this Neo-Advaita stuff is seriously screwy. It's not healthy at all. If you compare it to the original teachings of Advaita Vedanta, then it you will see there is a huge difference in quality and quantity of the teachings. I urge you to explore traditional Advaita through some place like the Advaita Vedanta Society of New York or similar. Not that I recommend any particular religion for anyone. I don't. But you will be able to see to what extent the original teachings have been bastardized.... it is very disrespectful and abhorrent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 25, 2019 06:22AM

The arrival of a new person at this discussion sometimes results in trolling.

Also, some of us may ask questions..perhaps too eagerly.

You are under no obligation to reply.

Feel free to take your time, get a feel for things.

This is supposed to be a safe, low pressure place.

No pressure to answer anyone's questions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2019 06:26AM by corboy.

Date: February 25, 2019 06:30AM

A very good point, Corboy.

Thank you.

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: February 25, 2019 11:02AM

A quote in a post from Chi-Ting Apocalypse

"The amazing thing about Tony (Moo) is that everyone knew about his proclivities from the get go. Tony's great chum Reiki Shiva used to regale everyone with tales of his sexual antics to all and sundry in the chai shops of Tiru. It's a bit like Harvey (Weinstein): everyone knew but they all wanted the starring role so they played along. Harvey was sharing Hollywood stardust, Tony is selling the mystical allure of enlightenment ... but at the end of the day both of these wannabe emperors are just paunchy middle aged blokes with a grotesque and over-inflated sense of their own self importance!"

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: February 25, 2019 11:37AM

billyboy ,
thanks for your statement about Mooji, I watched the video or the part a little bit from your comment:
Stay Inside Your Heart, Observe, Behold the Beauty of God (Feb 16, 2019, at 1:06:59:
Can the perceiver be perceived? is the old Mooji’s misleading question for years. Mooji talked the nonsense again, a lot of stuff can be explained simply like the self-observation, the mind observes itself – as a state of the peace, silence, joy, and happiness but he pointers to an ultimate observer. Mooji has never experienced that, he was bluffing, and manipulating a lot in that talk. At 1:35:30, it very difficult to understand (translation), what’s going on inside of this fellow, I do not believe him so much either, in his spiritual observations or experience. It does not make sense such dialog there generally… It's the Mooji's reality show

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2019 11:39AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: February 25, 2019 03:04PM

IS IT A FACT THAT MOOO IS A NON VEGETARIAN ????

Posted by: alonzo ()
Date: February 25, 2019 09:46PM

The crowd sizes at mooji's satsang are huge. I'm beginning to wonder if all the criticism of him is making him more popular. He's looking and feeling to be like Trump... the more you point out his flaws the more popular he becomes.??

Date: February 25, 2019 10:20PM

Nobody's spotted this video yet - I wonder, is it Mooji's highest teaching?

[www.youtube.com]

"Stay on the scene, like a sex machine!"

Nowadays stuff like this just makes me puke: [www.youtube.com]

If Mooji's heart were truly the light of this world, he would be doing humanitarian work in Aleppo, in Rohingya. He would be giving selflessly in some godforsaken place that isn't all about him.

Instead, Mooji reminds me of nobody so much as Choupette, the pampered cat of fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld. You actually get masseuses stating amongst their credentials that Mooji is amongst their past clients. He has cachet within the New Age world - which, unfortunately, is why I think it will be hard to dethrone him, when there's a whole subculture of New Agers who hoover all this stuff up.

Anyway, this 2008 and 2015 thread from a Brixton forum makes me laugh. They had the measure of Mooji back then:

[www.urban75.net]

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 26, 2019 12:32AM

Everyone:

Please do not use all capital letters.

It is not necessary, over the top and a bit rude.

Date: February 26, 2019 04:33AM

hesaverynaughtyboy,

That Youtube clip indeed points to Moo's highest teaching. This teaching is very sacred and many followers go through years of training (cleaning the toilets at Monte Sahaja) before they are permitted to be blessed with this divine knowledge.

Seekers must be humble and respectful, honor their Guruji and listen to countless hours of seemingly random gibberish, with their hands held gracefully in prayer position, never doubting that the truth will one day be revealed to them.

Only when they are truly ready, when they have kissed the Guruji's sacred feet many times over, will the final knowledge that will set them free be bestowed upon their eager souls.

This highest teaching?

"Stay in the pure self, present in this illusionary yet divine dimension, as a fully realized, supreme being of colossal tantric power."

In other words: "Stay on the scene, like a sex machine."

With this knowledge, they may go forth and multiply.

Current Page: 83 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.