Current Page: 81 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: February 22, 2019 03:18AM

Mooji promotes himself as a self-proclaimed spiritual messenger and I AM THAT after THAT one his female devotee kneels down, kisses his hand at 7:26, and Lakshmi at the right side is Mooji’s servant and the second concubine. It’s the second-hand-kiss theater for the YT audience and ashram visitors. Please don’t overlook the arranged golden picture frame in Mooji background and very high pedestal in the ashram hall. Mooji is not THAT for sure, he becomes a liar with such strong statement, his personal cynicism and spiritual populism do not have any real boundaries….in the video: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2019 03:22AM by Horowitz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 22, 2019 04:05AM

Godhimself's questions,
1- Does Mooji gives Indian names to his followers ?
(Omkara, Krishnabai, Shree, Lakshmi, Zenji, Samadhi, Radha…online confirmation.)
2- Does he actually says that he his the guru of his followers ?
Silent Sitting with Mooji on Guru Purnima: look at the third eye points.. [www.youtube.com] and in London 2018 video- publication of his book…
3-Can anyone give me example of mind control tekniques used by Mooji ?
the silence (not speaking) roles in Monte Sahaja ashram and application of the term: “no mind” everywhere-every-time
4 - Does he says that he his in the lineage of Ramana Maharshi ?
no lineage Ramana Maharshi YT channel
5- How many official "partners "did he have in the last 20 years .
My guess is unofficial 30-50 female sex partners in the last 10 years.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2019 04:11AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: February 22, 2019 09:18AM

Amma Tanya made theses very serious accusations againts Mooji and then SILENCE
She did not even take the time to remove the pictures of her hugging Mooji on her facebook page ...or the quotes by Mooji ...and more pictures on facebook .The person that reposted her videos on YOUTUBE ..is now having a sort of breakdown because he or she is suffering PTST episodes due to the abuses he or she received while being a member of Mooji cult ..I wish that Amma Tanya would come forward and continue taken care of the fire she started ..with more than 3000 views combining the 3 videos in just 72 hours ...for sure there is an interest from the public in general to know if Mooji is ligit or a another bullshitter guru .
If anyone on this forum does communicate with her ...Please tell her that her serious accusations needs some clarifications ...if she really want to protect other young ladies around this cult.

Date: February 22, 2019 11:41AM

We live in the era of the MeToo movement. It started with some whistleblowers, anonymous reports, second-hand or first-hand statements, atc and it has developed in huge scandals. I do not see any strong Amma’s accusations against Mooji, what is smart. I see only the mentoring him and giving him a lesson of the Guru's good ethics, mature behave, and lowering him down. It’s Amma’s freedom of speech, her statement, her personal opinion, her interpretation of another person story. Mooji is a public figure, who teaches the spirituality in public satsangs, and blesses the whole Universe as well (sahaja journal video).
Mooji’s case is still on the level of anonymous first- or second-hand reports and Amma second-hand story interpretation about Mooji’s guru low sexual ethics, his sexual harassments in his ashram, and his promiscoues sex life. I hope that the Amma’s reported victims may write anonymous and smart statements about Mooji’s sexual improprieties in his ashram to complete the case a little bit.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2019 12:00PM by Horowitz.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 22, 2019 01:26PM

I'm watching Moo now live from India. He is really laying on the trance-out material at the moment.
He says "Don't expect too much from me". Seriously?

And then "Did you create this nothing?"

"There is no waiting for what is going to be next"
"Are you dead?"
"If I were to throw you an apple, you could catch it?" "Yes"
"Do you feel anything is wrong?"
"Where is my grace in the nothing?"
"Don't engage. Don't run. Don't explain"

Then.... a lot of long, staring pauses.... staring and staring out at the audience.

"Where is this mind?"
"Can the nothingness go away?"
"Are you something in the nothing?"
"Can it be this simple?" "Yes"

"You did nothing to be nothing. How did you do it?"
"Thank you"

Everyone claps and laughs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2019 01:29PM by Sahara71.

Date: February 22, 2019 03:38PM

A friend got an email today
A small part of this email was

"We were dismayed to see you being pulled into the baseless, slanderous rumours being circulated about Mooji "

Best regards,
Sumantra

Does anyone knows Sumantra ???

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 22, 2019 09:50PM

Lets back off. Amma Tanya said she's helping women connect with each other privately.

All these demands that "Amma Tanya would come forward and continue taken care of the fire she started"

All these demands might make people afraid to come and particpate on discussions here.

What Amma is doing is already accomplishing something.

Moo has allegedly already made many demands on people.

For us to be demanding would create a frightening situation in what should be a place of safety.

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: February 22, 2019 10:55PM

I agree with corboy it seems like Amma Tanya is quietly and confidentially putting these women in touch with each other. This is great news.

I do a youtube and google search everyday to see what's new in this rapidly unfolding story... I just saw this facebook page this morning: www.facebook.com/QuestioningMooji It looks like there's a heck of a lot of stuff there...

Date: February 23, 2019 12:14AM

Yes corboy is correct ...

Knowing the teachings and life of Ramana Maharshi I find clip of Mooji letting people kiss his feet especially disturbing

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: February 23, 2019 01:14AM

I agree with you GODHIMSELF. Completely regardless of allegations of inappropriate sexual conduct, the fact that he behaves as if he is "worship-able" and associated in any way with the impeccable, and rare combination of Jnani and Saint - Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi is a spiritual crime...

Current Page: 81 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.