Current Page: 82 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 23, 2019 04:12AM

Hi Godhimself,

I don't know who Sumantra is, but I am wondering how the Mooji team got your friend's email address?
Was he a former member of the Moo Cult?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: February 23, 2019 04:38AM

In this video Amma tanya says clearly that she sat FACE TO FACE with the victims of Moo...
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: February 23, 2019 07:06AM

Mooji’s parents photo as a new spiritual lineage in Rishikesh 2019 together with H. Poonja and R. Maharshi. New chapter of worshiping of T.Moo’s family can begin.
[www.facebook.com]. It's more for No Ramana Maharshi Lineage YT channel [www.youtube.com]

I have noticed the name Sumantra associated with the Mooji foundation infamous messages in FB discussion.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2019 07:10AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 23, 2019 11:14PM

Among the harms done by cults are labor violations and slavery.

Yes, slavery.

This article is about a non Advaita non Hinduistic group, but
describes the issue well.

Slaves to religion: Brazil raids expose dark side of cults

[www.reuters.com]

Small quotation from a longer article.

While some faiths may seem unusual, what separates a cult from a legitimate religion is not its set of beliefs, but the abuse of its members, said Rick Alan Ross, executive director of the Cult Education Institute, a U.S. non-profit in New Jersey.

“(Modern slavery in cults globally) exists much more than we imagine”, Ross said. “It’s bizarre, but it’s true.”

“It’s all about isolation and control. If you can control what (people) read, see and hear, you control their mind.”

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 24, 2019 11:13AM

I just read something amusing on the Mooji Sangha Public Facebook page- the official page:

Maryan asks a great question:

Who is it that enjoys it when Mooji slays someone’s ego and expose it? My ego or the self? I really love his fierceness in confronting the false identity and not playing nice. When someone comes to the microphone with an inflated sense of self I really enjoy how mooji deflates it by questioning their identity. Must be my ego that enjoys it I think. I don’t know. Irrelevant question maybe. Useless thinking...

Is Maryan a troll? How dare she question the authenticity of the Moo Show? Why do all the Moo followers laugh at everyone who ever asks a question about anything? What's so freaking funny? We would all love to know, wouldn't we?

Then Nikki slams Mayan with this little gem:

Sounds like Your ego. The true self wouldn’t ask a question like this, the ego is the one who “tries to understand”, the real self just experiences, maybe getting some laughter or enjoyment in that moment but it doesn’t later question itself or ask for others opinion on the experience it already had

Ohhhhhh, Nikki sounds angry! Perhaps she is using her ego? She is using her ego to accuse Maryan of using her ego? They are both in their minds... But the message is clear as a bell:

Don't ask questions or you will get a slap.

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: February 24, 2019 12:08PM

The video where a young lady kissing the feet of Mooji as been deleted from
vimeo .(due to copyright)

Mooji and his cult does not want the world to know that in private Moo accept
followers to worship him and kiss his feet .

Such bullshit and now they try to deleted whatever video clip that could damage in reoputation especially now that the Amma Tanya videos combine have been seen 5000 times in a week .

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: February 24, 2019 04:07PM

The deleted video can still be found here:

[rutube.ru]

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: February 24, 2019 08:43PM

Another cringe-worthy Mooji video:
[rutube.ru]

His disciples sing to him "Mooji you're the answer, master you're the way."

Honestly I'm starting to feel sorry for Mooji having to endure terrible music like this. Mooji, if you're reading this: It's time for you to wake up! You may have been brain damaged from too much criminally bad music but there's still hope. Just drop the cult-leader shtick, seek the company of peers instead of sycophants and find yourself a nice age-appropriate woman who doesn't think you're god. Maybe go back to being a street painter or open another chai shop. Anything is better than this hell you've created for yourself. The way I see it you're essentially a good guy with a good message but somewhere you've taken a wrong turn. Probably when you decided to isolate yourself with your followers in Portugal. You didn't know enough about human nature to understand how fast this group isolation results in diseased cult dynamics. Before all this you used to be a lot happier, I can see it in your eyes when I watch the old versus recent videos of your satsangs.

Posted by: sound of silence ()
Date: February 25, 2019 01:59AM

[www.facebook.com]

Take a look at this new, critical site about our Godfather Mooji.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2019 02:04AM by sound of silence.

Posted by: billyboy ()
Date: February 25, 2019 03:54AM

Excuse my language, but I think this disgusting filth needs to be called out for what he is. I may be able to get some actual facts about the cult through a connection, but for now, this is my opinion.

If you think about it, it's not suprising that so many people are losing their minds in the ashram. I mean when Moo says; "it's your mind" or "it's nothing", seekers are repressing their true feelings which is bound to have psychological consequences, that's not normal; to deny your reality. I'm not a psychologist by any means, but that's what I feel.

Wow Sahara! I'm in tears of laughter watching that Advaita Parody clip and after opening that freedom question satire. By the way I really like your comedic prose and your writing voice; it's really soothing and comforting for me right now because I have only "woken" up to Moo's sinister games today after coming across this website. Seeing Old Moo with a comedic light is really helping me; but I suppose I don't know how deep moo's jibberish has penetrated into my mind and whether I will ever truly recover myself back. In fact, I'm so paranoid that the thought "what if this whole thread is Moo's way to catch those conspiring against him" comes up, lol.

Will I be able to sue old Moo? I wouldn't mind claiming some money for the psychological distress caused. And I'm not kidding around, I dissociate alot these days and have panic attacks and have trust issues now. I have been watching Tony babe online for eight years at least, it never occurred to me that his videos were the cause of my depersonalization and panic attacks,Perhaps I thought these states were a normal part of getting 'enlightened' or something.

I came across Moo on YouTube at a deeply troubled time as a young teenager, and his general vibe was really soothing; and it certainly did help me overcome a large part of my depression, anxiety and avoid conflicts and making important decisions in my life. Looking back I realize it was never really the teachings that was so alluring, but his distant gazes, slow serpent like movements made with his head, body and hands and hypnotic speech cadence. Never did in a million years did I imagine...

I don't have any damning evidence against him, this is all my opinion. But if it prevents anyone from being sucked in by this fellow, then that's all I care about because I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

After listening to this Jamaican guy for eight years. I felt the urge to go see him. Being the impulsive person that I am, against the wishes and warnings of my parents I sought out this snake in hope of finally realizing "truth" and figuring out the meaning of it all. I even had a fucking dream where old moo's face turned into Satan himself, and yet, I still went. Boy! did I get sucked right into this hullabaloo.

When I first entered this 'satsang' thing, Moos sanyasi's, disciples or what not were standing around allocating seats and showing directions with gleaming eyes and smiles all round. I felt out of place, either I was missing something here or these people are all mad. My gut was telling me that this was all alot of bullshit. Yet, I stayed for two weeks of satsang. In hindsight I can see how the whole environment was set up to present moo as a God. We had to wait in random lines and even then you weren't guaranteed a seat right in front of his fat toes. They made it seem it was like a lottery win to sit in front of him. I mean people were lining up, really early in the morning......

When I first saw this tiny little man walk up onto the stage; I just thought to myself, "Is this it? I don't feel anything special towards this little guy. Look at him he looks like an old turtle." I thought I was missing something because everyone else seemed to be in a different realm with hands folded and all spiritual. I was truly underwhelmed.

Alot of the allure to moo has to do with the camera editing and audiowork done by his disciples or whatever to prey on innocent suggestible victims. I know I am incredibly suggestible. It's a real thing; some people are suggestible some people are not. With a subscriber count of 200k+ on YouTube you can see how easy it would be to draw in all the suggestible people with trance like video editing. However, seeing old moo in person was underwhelming to me.

I promised my family I would keep my wits about me while I listened to him. However, be warned it doesn't matter how hard you try to remain critical; something about the words, pauses, glances, eye movements, music and all have their way of subconsciously dozing your critical faculties to sleep. Don't buy any of it. Listen to your gut. I should have walked out straight away, but after paying so much money and investing so much time to see this old man, I may as well see what happens. I really enjoyed the music but I am sceptical even of that now.

Anyway, now watching this fellow I can identify all the moments of arrogance, jealousy, pride, disdain and apathy in old moos mannerisms; such has his calculating clasping of hands, folding of hands to appear humble and calculating movements with his fingers. He tries to act and look humble and patient, but he only has to do that for a few hours and then he has all the time in the world to hide his snakelike cunning, away from the world.

There's a reason he just seemingly vanishes after Satsang. I can guarantee you it's not because he's tired. I mean what's an old man of 64 got to do that's so important? I mean other than shagging krishnabai of course, is that her name? You could probably bet that old moo could ramble on for days about his wishy washy cult if he wanted to. No, he disappears so that you feel more respect for him because he isn't accessible for another 24hours. This creates desperation and longing for your beloved "master", basic seduction.

Oh Old Moo, what have you got yourself into. God have mercy on your soul.

To those thinking of joining this cult, trust your intuition it should not be neglected like old moo tells you to, it's your subconscious and mind joining all the dots together to try tell you to stay the fuck away from this creep. If that's not enough to convince you look at his followers; they are all western devotees. How many indians or locals do you see? I mean out of all the places in the world moo chooses india to offer free satsangs and hardly any fucking indians turn up? Isn't that suspect? clearly the locals have more sense than me. I've seen the local rikshaw drivers, I sense that they don't see anything special about this weirdo, they just see him as some jamaican guy that's bringing a shit tonne of dough into one of the tourist hot spots of India. I walked around and up the mountains of Rishikesh and there is hella construction going on for hotels and other tourist developments.

I am particularly concerned for all the youth out there battling all sorts of mental and emotional issues that old moo prays on; he throws in a bit of "Christ" here, a bit of "Krishna" there, a topping of "Buddha", sprinkles a bit of "Mohammed", then vomits all over it with mumbo jumbo advaita and his dirty dreads; serving up the perfect concoction for spiritually inclined beings who are disenchanted with the world and those looking for an easy escape from their duties, obligations and responsibilities. Old Moo is a master fisherman he has a large net to catch as many seekers as he can. His subscriber count has gone up at least 100,000 in the past year or so.

Don't be fooled by his warm, patient, calming voice. it's a hoax.

This Jamaican guy is intimidated by genuine seekers. I was struck particularly when he dismissed this one fellow in the satsand titled: "Stay Inside Your Heart, Observe, Behold the Beauty of God" (Feb 16, 2019). The way that old moo dealt with the questioner at 1:06:59 was particularly interesting. Specifically from 1:35:30 onwards. I for one saw blatant contempt, disdain and perhaps fear and jealousy in moo's behaviour.

After reading the posts on here, i tried rewatching these satsangs and they are truly horrifying. I don't understand what the fuck old moo is saying anymore; I can see the gooze chase he sends you on in your mind while he mutters random shit while your entranced. I don't even know if it's safe to watch his ramblings even after realising what it's all about.

If your stuck in this cult, just know that we are here and we have left this man and there is a support circle/experts who can help us all truly recover from this trip.

I myself only woke up today. I don't know how to go about recovering since I don't know what dogshit this jamaican snake has left behind in my subconscious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2019 04:14AM by billyboy.

Current Page: 82 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.