Current Page: 76 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 15, 2019 04:26PM

Take a look at this:

[www.facebook.com]

So funny! Moo has a special Valentine's day card to send out to all his lady-loves. lol. Worth a look just for a giggle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: StartingOver ()
Date: February 15, 2019 07:35PM

Here is a commment from Facebook from "Amma Tanya White"

Thank God Mahadevi Elayne Cohen Ashbey! I know this is difficult Sis. I myself, went back and forth on this despite things I observed particularly while doing seva on the medical team in India in 2016, that gave me pause and set off my internal gut alarm which had fiercely ringing for some years. But what did I do with it? I pushed it down by dismissing it as being my mind and identifying too much with being a 'person'. But I am grateful that Spirit has a way of always coming back around and not letting me remain unconscious for too long. So, as I was preparing for this year's Satsang and the same uneasy feeling arose within my heart, I decided to pay attention this time.And I am Sooooo glad I did. The confirmation of my doubts came in the form of the young woman devotee confiding in me. And when I looked in her tear-filled eyes and sensed her fear in sharing her story with me, because she was uncertain of whether she could fully trust me or not, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that she was telling the truth. For me, that was the nail in the coffin. And for those who say Mooji is allowed to have a sexual libido and be in a romantic relationship, I agree, yes he is. But that is not what this is. Mooji is having inappropriate sexual relations with young, beautiful, impressionable female devotees through the use of psychological coercion by telling them it is in service to the Guru to do these things and will help to quicken their awakening to the Divine truth of what they are. And that my friend has nothing to do with being in a relationship. That is an abuse of his power as a Spiritual Master, and is simply put. wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2019 07:45PM by StartingOver.

Date: February 15, 2019 07:37PM

This is a video of the woman who has come out, her videos have been taken down from facebook but has been reuploaded to youtube.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 15, 2019 07:45PM

Here is another comment from "Amma Tanya White"

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". Martin Luther King, Jr.

This is true on all levels. Today my world was rocked when I discovered that the Man I've called Guru, Mooji, for the past 8 years, is not at all the awakened Being I believed him to be.

I have never been a sheep herd mentality individual. It's simply not how I am wired. And I am truly grateful for that. I have always trusted Spirit's guidance although I haven't always been obedient to following it immediately, as was the case in my ignoring the blatant alarms that were firing off within me with regards to Mooji over the years.

I chose like so many of his devotees who trusted him with their whole heart, to ignore my gut instinct that something wasn't quite right.

And because I had yet to have my own personal experience with anything being off, it was easy for me to dismiss what many label as gossip and rumors.

That was until today.

When I directly heard someone who had experienced inappropriate relations with Mooji tell their story, I was disgusted and felt as if I wanted to vomit! My heart broke into a million pieces because the Man that I believed to be the real deal, turned out to be someone capable of manipulating and using women for his own sexual gratification, all under the guise of spirituality.

Simultaneously I was brimming with rage!! I mean I was seething inside!

How could I have been so gullible as to disregard all of the signals Spirit was sending me.

But here's the thing, when you have a void inside that you're trying to fill externally, you are more susceptible to falling for this type of cultist conditioning and brainwashing.

I realized that there was still a residual of the little girl who grew up in foster care and wanted to belong and have a family that was playing out, all be it under the altruistic role of being a spiritual seeker.

So, how could this happen ? Easily.

I am still grappling with how something that is meant for good has the potential to go so damn wrong!! Power and egoic stimulation is a seductive energy and can change a person and make them do things that perhaps even they themselves never imagined themselves capable of doing.

I will be praying for those who still believe in the image that Mooji portrays to hundreds of people around the world. It is for them that my heart breaks the most because they have bought the lie hook, line and sinker.

And to Mooji,I have this to say.....May God have mercy on your soul. You WILL ultimately reap what you have sown. Believe that!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2019 07:46PM by StartingOver.

Posted by: Spicysue ()
Date: February 15, 2019 10:02PM

I am so glad I found this thread. I really am. The amount of relief I have felt reading some of the content here is indescribable.
When mooji posted that video the other day I went to google to try find out what he was talking about.

A friend of mine has been in Portugal and India with him for many years now. I realize now why he is there and I also feel I fell foul to the bullshit on his YouTube videos. I very nearly went to India and Portugal. O also realize now the same tactics were being used by my friend(then partner).

I have spent the last 5 years feeling lost and feeling like I was loosing my mind.

I feel free now so thank you so much to everyone who has contributed to this thread. It has taken me 3 days to get through it all.

Date: February 15, 2019 10:42PM

Spicy Sue

It brings my heart deep gratitude to know that someone was actually helped from the content here. When I first posted here I was hesitant and afraid to share my story but so many have come after me to share their experience as well, which has served as healing and confirmation for me as well. I pray that you are able to fully find yourself again and that your friend comes out of this strong as well.

God Bless

Posted by: Spicysue ()
Date: February 16, 2019 12:08AM

I think my friend is too deep in it to ever come out. It makes me sad but that’s his journey.

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: February 16, 2019 02:04AM

At one time Sogyal Rimpoche was one of the most famous Tibetan teacher in the west
and now after revelations of his sexual abuses of disciples Sogyal is now a shamefull exemple of a "spiritual master" using his powers to enslave young women for his sexual gratifications in the guise that having sex with him would be sooo
spiritually beneficial for his ladies disciples .But it took years to finally remove him from his organization and the courage of many women to come forward and tell their story. Now one brave lady has come forward to tell the world that Mooji
has sexually abuse young innocent ladies ..will it be sufficient to get more testimonials of ladies that have been abuse by Mooji ? Only time will tell .
It is most unfortunate and sad when a false NON REALIZE person use the pure teachings of true great masters to cheat their followers ..
For those of us that have their life uplifted ..illuminated by the purity of Sri Ramana maharshi ..entire life ...and teachings..This new Mooji scandal make it obvious that there are NON REALIZE false teachers that can give a good talk
but SEX ..MONEY ..POWERS ..FAME is really what is in their hearts .

I came across this video this morning by a man that I met in the Ramana ashram
while he was filming a documentary with David Godman .Possibly it will help shine a light on this Mooji scam
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: February 16, 2019 03:58AM

StartingOver, Godhimself,
Thanks for Amma Tanya detailed written story posted and videos here, Amma is great, I like her very much.
I think that Mooji is a sexual addict but he covers it up with the false guru love and by sending valentines postcards. But seriously, it’s important to tell that Mooji is also surround by his polygamy clique, who has covered up everything for years, and worked on his spiritual image and public reputation.
IT IS THE MOOJI’s DOWNFALL!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 16, 2019 04:21AM

That report that at one of Moos events a woman spelled out rules of engagement that
attendees were not to mention their personal problems..

There has already been one suicide among Moos followers.

Is there any safe place where attendees can go to confide personal concerns about themselves or a friend?

Current Page: 76 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.