Current Page: 71 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 02, 2019 04:38AM

Some interesting thoughts from the Mooji Sangha Facebook page (the official Moo page) today:

Under Mooji's latest video, where he denies absolutely everything he has ever done in his entire life, and affirms that people are just out to get him - there are over 200 comments of support and undying love and devotion.

Everyone is in agreement, they say "Mooji's accusers are wrong! They are deluded! They are misguided! They will have bad kama!"

Then one poor soul by the name of 'Denis' asks "What are they saying?"

Which is kinda funny, because no-one is saying what they are saying. Doesn't anyone even want to know what is being said about Moo and his impropriety? Apparently not; it's all smoke and mirrors on the Moo front.

Then a few hours ago one new devotee by the name of 'Erin' posts the interesting question:

How do you use Mooji's teachings? Sorry, if I'm not being very clear. I love Mooji, but I find that there are so many videos that I don't really know where to start or what exactly his teaching is?

What exactly his teaching is, indeed. No-one seems to know that! It's as vague as a teaching can get.

Quite a few supporters rush in to urge 'Erin' to sign up to Sahaja Express at around 20 euros per month, for the subscription. As if hearing more gibberish is gonna make it all clear.

Looks like a last minute grab for all the cash they can possibly get before the whole cult gets disbanded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sound of silence ()
Date: February 02, 2019 06:08AM

When I learned to know Mooji on Internet, I thought what a radiant man, full of love and joy, but why do they treat him like a Guru, a God?
Now I think this ist exactly what Mooji intents. Everywhere his pictures, fanatic devotees, god-like devotion, all this is perfect for Mooji, who wants to built up his own kingdom. Thoughts - let them out, Daily life - let it out, just let me wash your head profoundly.
As far as I know Mooji talked never about his failures or mistakes. Of cause, he is Guruji.
His devotees say, it is like living with Jesus.
Stop.
Jesus said: I am not good. Only my father in heaven is good.
And Buddha never saw himself as a God.
All the beautiful teachers I found in my life are humbled, gratefull and totally in love with God.
Mooji seemes to me to be in love with himself. He prays every day to get rid of the Ego, but he himself has a very, very huge Ego.
Thanks to everybody who tries to make these things clear.

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: February 02, 2019 07:31AM

Sahara71,

Your insights make me laugh. Thank you. I have learned of a girl I personally know who was also harmed by Moo. I found out just last night. I won’t give details because I love her dearly and this is open site and Moo is not clean, he just manipulated the truth.

Sound of silence,

You are on to him. Well done. Must have some critical thinking skills to be able to see him for who he is and point out all the delusion.

Date: February 02, 2019 08:27AM

Corboy

Moo uses word play all the time. It gets a good laugh.

Example,

He says once you have had Cinderella, you will never want her sisters.

Meaning

Once you have had time with me, you will never want other gurus

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 02, 2019 03:01PM

Hi PapajisaysNO,

I hope your friend will be OK. I am very sorry to hear that she has suffered harm from Moo. I am posting a link to the U.K. Charity Commission, so as people are aware of how they can make an official complaint against Moo.

[forms.charitycommission.gov.uk]

After all, Tony Moo is an employee of a registered charity and the aims of a charity are to actually help people, not harm them in any way- be this psychological, physical, sexual or spiritual harm or any other type of harm.

I'm pretty sure that any registered charity would take a dim view of a spiritual teacher having sex with his students, even if it was consensual sex, because this is quite an extreme abuse of power.

It's a bit like a policeman having sex with a victim of crime or else a doctor having sex with a patent. People lose there jobs over things like this... and rightly so, as is is just not ethical.

I hope your friend can seek some form of professional help. Not every one who has been harmed wants to make an official complaint and I understand this. It's totally up to the individual what they decide to do, there should be no pressure to decide either way.

Date: February 02, 2019 07:26PM

“I’ve never harmed anyone” - Moo in new video

How is that even logical?
Everyone has hurt someone at some point even if they didn’t mean to. And he did. He really, really did.

He’s actually devastated people. But many find ways to move on. Flee. Heal. But what a liar.

Disgusting!

Sahara71
She is weighing all her options and seeing what she feels ready to take on. I just listen. Thanks for caring about her.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: February 02, 2019 11:35PM

Moojibaba, I want to clarify again, the all Mooji’s criticisms here or elsewhere are not regarded to him a private person, his legal family or his private areas, but to him as a public person/ speaker/teacher/guru/master. Mooji is a public person and he has entered the public space with his numberless videos, some books, many public retreats., and he has become a figure of the public interest. (look at for an extreme example of an actor, a hacker intruded into her private cell phone photos, but after the trail she lost her publicity totally). We are critical of Mooji’s work at his community, his false public profile, wrong guru ethic behaves, and of as an employee of public Mooji’s foundation with a curtain mission. Do not forget that any statements here are personal opinions, the interpretations of a public person behave or a situation,

In your love, Allibaba

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2019 11:36PM by Horowitz.

Watch out for recruiters seeking to pull you to their satsangs
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 02, 2019 11:49PM

Friends, do be careful.

Some satsang teachers will be sending recruiters to befriend you and pull you in.

Some of Moo's former students are setting up business as satsang gurus, and will try to recruit you.

The worst will befriend you with shared stories of hardship and heartbreak with Moo. You will become friends with them and trust them.

Then, as friends, you will hear of a better, more honest uncorrupted satsang teacher. Young, handsome, full of kindness, good humor, sweetness.

Before you get involved with this new delightful satsang teacher -

Moo began his career exactly the same way.

The intense adulation, the intense hopes focused on a guru are more than any human nervous system can bear.

As soon as that young handsome guru gets an entourage, gets people doing his shopping for him, cooking for him and screening his privacy and making excuses why he cannot see this or that disciple --- the trouble will start.

When that new young handsome guru gets enough followers to want his own compound, on its own property, the social isolation begins and the Moo tragedy will repeat itself.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2019 11:53PM by corboy.

Re: Watch out for recruiters seeking to pull you to their satsangs
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 03, 2019 12:03AM

Now that many are becoming disappointed with Moo, you can expect to see new satsang teachers arrive on the scene, hoping to fish in troubled waters and obtain
recruits.

Especially those of you with money, people management skills, skills with event planning, accountancy, public relations, Youtube and other social media, web design, search engine optimization (SEO), those of you fluent in various languages.

Any of you who have lived awhile at Zmar or Monte Sahaja will be valuable additions to a new guru's group. You will know how things are done.

Those of you who have clientele, such as travel agents, fixers for travel groups or dance events, yoga teachers, bodyworkers, life coaches, practitioners of reiki, hairdressers --- you are potentially valuable recruits for any ambitious guru. Do background checks on anyone who is trying to get into your good graces.

It would be interesting to see if recruitment for Moo and for other commercial satsang neo advaita teachers is done via social events on Ibiza and Goa, Thailand - the Full Moon party circuit, various trance club advances and ayahuasca scenes.

Remember that Osho/Rajneesh sanyassins have been seen with Moo and also have been recognized as very important players in the Ibiza scene, Goa and Thailand.

Thailand

[www.google.com]

[forum.culteducation.com]

The Spiritual Economy of Nightclubs and Raves: Osho Sannyasins As Party Promoters in Ibiza and Pune/goa
Anthony D'Andrea

[www.tandfonline.com]

Sanyassins Ibiza

[www.google.com]

Posted by: bubbaboy ()
Date: February 03, 2019 01:33AM

There seems to be a big misunderstanding of what "enlightenment" is, understandably so. So called enlightenment is just the recognition of what is and what isn't. There are some speakers (not Guru's) who tell it without the BS and the big production. It does not transform you into a Mother Teresa/Jesus type of person. If you were an asshole before, you will probably continue to be one after. It does not give you magical powers either.

That being said if you have watched Moo and heard him tell his story, that should be a clue to how he is. In his story most of his jobs were street peddling type of jobs. He said for a while he was basically penniless and living with and mooching off of one of his sisters. He even claimed to lying to get government benefits during that time, however that works in England. And during that time another sister I believe commissioned him to paint a large mural in her bathroom to remind her of Jamaica. He said she gave him $3000 for the job. More money than he's ever seen at once in his entire life.

What would most people do with that kind of money in that kind of situation? What did he do with it? He decided to take a trip to India and see the sights and planned on visiting the city of a sage that he liked. Instead he went to Lucknow and met Papaji. You know the rest.

The truth is embedded in his pointings,but from my own experience in watching his videos and reading his book, it is tainted just enough to poison it. He gives you the sense that you are not quite there and need to keep trying, which keeps the dog continually chasing its tail.

[Moderator note: Please don't use this thread to promote other groups. This thread is exclusively about Mooji.]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2019 11:57PM by rrmoderator.

Current Page: 71 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.