Current Page: 70 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 01, 2019 05:26AM

It's interesting that Moo didn't come out and flatly deny the sexual allegations, since this is basically what the the fuss is all about. I expected a Bill Clinton style statement, like: "I did not have sexual relations with these women..."

He really doesn't say what the allegations are... but I suppose he had legal advice and was told to keep it really vague, which kind of seems a bit pointless to me. Why bother coming out and denying something when we don't know what you are denying?

Perhaps it is some kind of Cult technique to confuse us? As if his "message" wasn't confusing enough! Now we have a guru denying something but not naming that thing.

Fascinating.

Moo does make the important assertion that his detractors are malicious in their intent. Why not give his detractors the benefit of the doubt? He seems very sure that people are out to get him. Perhaps he will now use the fact that the world is persecuting him increase the level of fear in the cult compound.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: February 01, 2019 07:33AM

Sahara71,

It’s a martyr message for his followers. It’s to increase their protection toward him and their devotion to him.

He doesn’t want to say what is being said because just saying may make some begin to doubt and investigate and possibly leave.

He cares a lot about his image and brand. Most of not all top circuit teachers on this topic could care less what people say or think about them and don’t even care what they think of themselves because they have gone past all this.

I don’t see these kind of problems or issues arising with any other highly respected teachers. Moo has opened himself up to this because he isn’t transparent, is defensive and HAS hurt many people without regard. Why else would people vent or accuse. Moo doesn’t give a Shit if you don’t worship him.

Date: February 01, 2019 07:49AM

His statement is pretty crafty as it avoids saying what it is to cover anything anyone might be hearing at all. Dismiss anything negative because it’s malicious in intent. Period.

Date: February 01, 2019 08:33AM

He’s got everyone double bound

1. If you are anonymous you are a liar and a coward.
2. If you tell him to his face he kicks you out.
3. If you say anything online, his team deletes it if they can. Or trolls it if they can’t.

Perfect way to keep control.

I remember at one Zmar retreat a guy was frustrated that Moo just didn’t wake us all up. He wrote a passionate letter but didn’t sign it. Moo asked whoever it was to come forward, he wanted to meet the person who could write such a letter.

It took awhile but the author did step up. Moo ridiculed the hell out of him. Called him annonyMOUSE over and again...to the crowds delight and laughter.

Nice trick, Moo.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 01, 2019 11:25AM

What Papajisaysno is quite interesting.

Back on page 68, Papajisaysno quoted something Moo reportedly said.

I was there when a girl was sharing with Moo that her parents felt she was in a cult and she was stuck because she loved him but didn't want to hurt them. He said "don't give up your chance for freedom for anyone" and the line he uses is to say we are a sect, an insect.

This matches with what Papaji has just shared:

It took awhile but the author did step up. Moo ridiculed the hell out of him. Called him annonyMOUSE over and again...to the crowds delight and laughter.

It would be an interesting exercise to see if Moo has used this particular word gaming method at other times.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2019 11:30AM by corboy.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: February 01, 2019 12:11PM

I do not believe that Mooji and his Foundation take any legal actions against anyone in the UK, EU or USA. Amma Tanya is absolutely fine and safe with her statement in America. The freedom of the speech is protected there very well. I think generally every statement at this web is legally OK, I do not see any legal grounds to investigate or charge anybody for their statements or opinions here. It’s your freedom of the speech. In addition, the public opinions are very critical of any authoritarian cult communities supported with the OSHO Wild Wild Country movie.
T. Moo plays a victim again, I think his message was only pointed to his sanghas, followers, and to intimate the other opposite public opinions about him. I do not have any doubt that he lost his “enlightenment” state again, has broken down again. His publicity is what he only cares about. Mooji has become a public person, wants to be “spiritual’ celebrity, he has entered the public space with his numberless videos, some books, and many public retreats.
Any Mooji’s legal actions may trigger some reactions. Nobody has officially complained yet, but If the committee for the UK charities shows up in Monte Sahaja and see his photos everywhere, the cult atmosphere there or the committee initiates an investigation that the beneficiaries of Mooji’s foundation are practically the same people who pay for the retreats to the profitable Mooji’s Media company with the tax relief every year. It may be clear the conflict of interest. Mooji’s foundation license may be suspended. Even, I am not talking about possible Mayor’s inspection of the sanitary, fire safety conditions, build- permits in Mooji’s ashram, and not to trigger the known hostility of many Mooji’s farm neighbors or to look at more closely two suicides of his devotees.
T. Moo has been talking about the truth all the time but the truth may be revealed about him as well, nobody knows what may come up from his past or present to the light…

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 01, 2019 12:39PM

It's kind of funny that Moo didn't fall back into his lame mind games and start asking;

"Who is the one doing the accusing?"
"Is there one who is observing the one who is doing the accusing?"
"Can you see that this one is nothing at all?"
"You are nothing, and I am nothing.... these accusations are nothing."
"These accusations are nothing at all... they are simply a play of consciousness."
"I cannot be accused of anything, because I am not really here....I am not this person."
"The accusers are not their persons!"

I'm disappointed in Moo. He has let us all down. We expected so much more from him. I hope he comes out with something to say that is much more befitting a Guru. I've even written it for him.... feel free to borrow this, Moo, old pal.

Posted by: Djasanath ()
Date: February 01, 2019 09:16PM

Tanya White re-activated her account and publish another video. Link below.

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 01, 2019 09:39PM

In a British court of law, the physical setting will be entirely different from Monte Sahaja and Zmar.

Moo and his people will be in a setting they do not own or control.

A setting created centuries earlier and with a documented history behind it, not
a history created by Moo.

In a British courthouse, the portraits and images depict a history and a past centuries older than Moo, a dignity that is authentic, not something hastily improvised.

If matters reach the courtroom, remember this:

The judge will own the courtroom and give directions. Not Moo.

Moo and his followers must address the presiding judge as My Lord and stand whenever the judge enters the room.

The judge will sit higher than anyone else, on a throne. Moo and his people will sit lower down, with everyone else.

The judge, jury and the laws of the realm will be the ultimate arbiters, not Moo.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: February 02, 2019 12:53AM

After watching Mooji’s statement, I see how false has been his non-duality teaching or his game of appearances in the pure consciousness everywhere, how he cannot extrapolate or apply it into the real world, because Mooji does not like it, it does not benefit him and his sangha, it does not suit him, it does not promote his greatness and reputation. In his retreats, he always has taught to deny the reality of apparent world, but if he needs it, is here, is real for him after he said ”the justice will be done”. It may be difficult to teach this way again for him, he has failed again and show his real face and view. Not everything appears and disappears, something has become real for his ego-guru-personality. His ego of a “beloved” master and a “spiritual” teacher was hurt…

Current Page: 70 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.