Current Page: 65 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 25, 2019 08:48AM

When agents of distraction show up that signals we are identifying topics that threaten power full vested interests.

As for the rage directed at anyone applying accountability
to a big money media machine guru..

that guru got successful by altering disciples mood chemistry, just the way drugs do.

Imagine going into a pub and yanking the lager out of someone's hand. Or imagine ripping a cigarette out of someone's mouth.

But..we dont surrender our hearts and souls to beer and cigarettes. We do not expect to get salvation realization and perfect love from drugs
..just ordinary enjoyment or at most relief from withdrawal.

But gurus and their apologists want us to open our hearts and souls and surrender critical thinking.

Booze and cigarettes now carry warning labels

But try to put warning labels on gurus and you are threatened and discussions get trolled unless a strong moderator is there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mara Fiota ()
Date: January 25, 2019 06:49PM

Corboy If by "agent of distraction" you mean me, sorry but laughing until 2327. "Dork of extraction", more like.

I'm frankly happy with people talking about abuse of power and getting better at detecting it, AND I have to call it as I see it when accusations feel like bullshit

Surrender definitely isn't submission,and you should run up the hills if any talking head asks submission from you

In surrender Reality owns you; in submission someone exploits you

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 26, 2019 03:06AM

Mara Fiota:

What do you think Mooji had done wrong?

What is wrong with group in your opinion?

What mistakes have been made by Mooji?

Please offer some specific examples.

Unless you only registered and decided to post here as a Mooji apologist and/or troll.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: January 26, 2019 04:44AM

I just wanted to share the comments by "Anna Dun" that have been posted under a Youtube video of Moo having his feet kissed...

Horowitz shared the link to this video a few days ago, and mentioned Anna's comments, which I will now cut and paste as written :

from all my heart wish death to this guru mooji, Abused me in the past, and now pretends nothing happened, because now I'm okay. Idiot, suffered so much because of him, and still is showing his damn face in media. Hate him, hate him from all my heart. Mooji is disgusting human being, irresponsible and selfish, wish he dies.

then:

I m curious who the hell those people are. I'm not listening mooji, but unfortunetly sometimes I have unpleasance to see picture of his sect. Those people are never changing, they are there from many years, serving him,not having any relationships, not having their own life. They are like ghosts, going around, kissing his feet, what he's narcissist personality loves. They are about him, what his narcissist personality loves, they worship him even though he harmed many people. We have evidence of many suffer PTSD because of Mooji. But whatever, those idiots still worship him.

and also: (in response to a question from another Youtube viewer)

do not know how to speak with you, do not have skype or anything like that. I wasn't having sex with this men, I do not like old men, its hard enough for me to know he is having sex with this girl, which is on his side all the time(but it is truth, he called me fiew times beloved, and then showed me pictures as he kisses his young girlfriend, and he told me, this is ok he is sleeping with her, because this life is about freedom, and the more I'm going to accept [- that was trauma when he told me, Krishnabai is his lover -] the more I'm gonna feel free, and use life in it's fullest, and he told me I have to accept Krishnabai, and to be his second lover - but I do not wanted, because he is not attractive for me, could be my grandpa, and also I truly hate him). He abused me, by taking me into trance, telling me a lot of bullshit, which affected me, my subconscious for many years and also kundalinii energy which he sended me, and was burning my bones and abusing my body for many years. I went through many troubles because of this man, while he was making fun with his group of me and my suffering. They send me a video as they laugh at me, and they are happy, and sarcasticly they told me, they love me.

It sounds to me that Moo used trance induction on this girl, then tried to proposition her for sex. Moo told her of his sexual relationship with Krishnabai and then asked her to be his second lover.

When she wanted no part of this set-up, it seems Moo and his team made fun of her and laughed at her, using sarcasm to demean her.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2019 05:02AM by Sahara71.

Date: January 27, 2019 05:00AM

It's interesting that there has been no public posts at all on Krishnabai's* Facebook page since 2013 - quite a while!

Then just over the last few days, since the latest Mooji sex scandal broke out, she has been posting publicly again, for all to see. Co-incidence or not? Who knows? Is this a kind of cult 'damage control'?

Yesterday she posted a photograph of herself in a very tight hug with the Moo - both individuals beaming from ear to ear. Read into it what you will!

One avid cult follower by the name of Matthew posted the question:

"Are you both together now as a couple"?

Maybe not for much longer, I suspect! :)

(* Khrisnabai is Moo's personal assistant.)

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: January 27, 2019 11:18AM

Krisnabai is total lunatic and fanatic Mooji’s lover together with other Mooji hardcore complicities, who cover up everything, one cannot do anything about them. But Mooji spiritual reputation got damaged. Amma Tanya’s video has had about eight thousand views, three disgusting Mooji’s worshiping videos are spread out very well (https://plus.google.com/u/0/), Mooji’s polygamy, and sexual misconduct reports here (Dun, Xivopari) are also confirmed indirectly by Constantin and Applejuice here. Another critics of Mooji post new facebook profiles and YT channels…
Finally, during Mooji’s satsang people will not ask themselves “who am I? but they may ask Mooji “who actually are you Mooji? ….

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2019 11:24AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: January 28, 2019 03:27AM

Good conversations on this facebook discussion page on Moo interview here, especially the last 2 comments from today

Date: January 28, 2019 04:39AM

I wanted to share a comment made by Amma Tanya White in response to someone questioning her about the accusations of sexual impropriety made against Mooji:

"Oh Sis...how I wish the last part of what you said were true. But, sadly it is not. He is flawed in ways you can not even began to imagine. And what makes it hard for trusting devotees like yourself to accept this truth is because you haven't seen or experienced the inappropriate, sexual behavior yourself. Neither have I I might add. But the young woman who took a risk and confided in me her experience, WAS a part of his very close, inner circle. And without a shadow of a doubt I believe her. And like you I have experienced being shunned by the Sangha after expressing my discontent about some things while I was at Sahaja. But trust me, it is not done WITHOUT Mooji's awareness...lol Farrrr from it! Another devotee who left the Sangha and living at Sahaja was bombarded by the Sangha under Mooji's instruction to tell her she was missing her chance for freedom and not to follow her mind because it's only leading her into darkness from which she can never return! All to keep her from leaving Sahajha! Now does that sound like a loving, awakened Master to you ? So, I say all of this to say Sis...there's more than meets the naked eye going on both with Mooji as well as his inner circle of devotees. Blessings to you <3"

So... one of Moo's accusers was part of his inner circle. Not just some random retreat attendee.... it's interesting.

Posted by: happytown ()
Date: January 28, 2019 05:32AM

The Mooji squad all seem to argue the same line: "That's not been my experience so it's definitely not true because GOD". Here's some choice quotes, some more considered than others:

Omkara wrote:

"He doesn't want ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY. He is pure love, pure truth, and this world is so lucky to have such a being of his caliber in this age. Also, the people who live in Sahaja are very close with each other, very transparent so if something like this was going around, we would have heard about it. And I've never heard nor witnessed anything even near to what you accuse. All I can say is God Bless and hope that your mind returns back to the heart."

Fair enough. Might want to Google cognitive dissonance tho.

"truly his life is only to serve our awakening. I’m so deeply saddened that such rumors/lies are going around about Mooji... particularly for those who are susceptible to believing them so easily. Anytime there is true light in the world, dark forces will try to resist."

Zenji:

"Moojibaba is certainly the evidence in this world that God exists"

"The Master doesn't ever think of himself. We, as people or even as Sangha, have much to learn from him."

Pretty sure if God exists then everything is evidence of it. Sounds like the kind of thing someone who's been living in a bubble too long might say.

Santana:

"I do not know who you talked to and what they actually shared with you that caused you speak this things, but what I KNOW FOR SURE, IS MY OWN EXPERIENCE."

"The only harm you can do is to yourself and to those who may miss the opportunity of ACTUALLY meeting him for themselves, because they just believe in what other people say."

"You are only hurting yourself" - pretty sure that's one of Matthew remski's pro-tips for spiritual gaslighters.

Diana went for a more classic advaita shuffle, which deserves an award for its sheer... shuffliness:

"Amma Tanya White It's not obout others, it's all about you. It's not about good or bad situations, it's all about you. Everything reflects you. If you like or don't like something in others, it's not about them, it's all about you, what is not yet transformed. But who is ready to hear it? Who is ready to open unconditionally to it? Less of you is more of real you and when realization is deep, yours whole being is dancing. You start to see the same situations but differently, with more open and loving heart. The more something hurts you, the more opportunities to transform and come back where we already always were - pure love as that love itself. And all by God's Grace. The more clean we are in awakening to our pure heart, the more we'll be able to move our heart to others, not from pain, but from love. And as soon as there is a pain, it's beautiful, because you know, the gold, love is just beneath. The more we love people, the more we love ourself. The more open we are within, the more capacity we have to see and to love."

Bill Free, who from his statements seems to be one of the key members of Mooji sangha (spending years in close study with Mooji and knowing every aspect of the organization) wrote:

"If it was happening I would have seen it."

Darshana Ji decided on a more Old Testament approach:

"You are a fake Tanya white. Before spreading false gossip, come out of your closet with names and statement from those supposed sexually exploited young women... You are just after a bit of fame and you are lame. I have known Mooji closely and travelled the world extensively with him and he has only ever demonstrated , compassion, love and generosity. Many of us have lived closely with Mooji and all say the same. Your video is fake and untrue. Shame on you for accusing someone of something... Maybe life will bring you the experienced of being falsely accused. Lets see how you take that."

"You are all jealous because you are ugly inside out. I am really sorry that Mooji let people like you get close to him. He opened his Home to you and that is how you respond? you are sick in the head"

"Your minds are full of poison and watch out you might start having frogs jumping out of your mouth each time you speak"

Quaken!

They believe what they're saying though. I'll give them that. But some of them definitely need to stay as the self a bit more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2019 05:33AM by happytown.

Date: January 28, 2019 05:49AM

And because sexual exploitation and sexual assault are serious matters, I wanted to share some contacts for people who might be reading this conversation and might need help.

(Moderator please remove this if you feel it does not belong on this forum.)

In the U.S.A:

National Sexual Assault Hotline: National hotline, operated by RAINN, that serves people affected by sexual violence. It automatically routes the caller to their nearest sexual assault service provider. You can also search your local center here. Hotline: 800.656.HOPE

In Canada:

[www.draw-the-line.ca]

In the U.K:

[www.womenssupportproject.co.uk]

In Europe and especially Portugal:

[www.rcne.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2019 05:50AM by Sahara71.

Current Page: 65 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.