Current Page: 13 of 13
Re: Indigo and Crystal Children
Posted by:  X  ()
Date: April 18, 2013 02:03PM

i've been involved with an online forum about indigo children, it has fucked up my mind and the mind of dizains of decent folks in pretty way lol

the thing is i do think there is something more than barnum statement about what indigo children refer to, because of the close tight that related us all on this board, it was really weird, at first how we all clinged together on this board, i joined it like 5 year ago, been on it for 3 year or something, and i still see lot of the people, i even met my girl friend on this board lol it's to say there was some kind of very close link that has formed there between the people, even if now we have been completly cut of from the place for a while , and many of us even spent copious amount of time trolling them to death once we have been banned for 'disruptive behavior' , i'm still in contact with lot of the folk i've met there, even if we all agree the place is rather abusive in a weird way

when i joined it, i knew nothing about cult, most my friend told me it was actrually a cult, but i didn't mind it, i said to them it was not a cult, at first when i joined there was no moderator, and it seemed pretty free minded, and i was actually at a sort of turning point in my life, i had just cut off ties with many friends i had before, shut off the company, and was off of a very stressing and twisted period of my life, and alone in a new place starting back my life from scratch, and i was rather distressed about many thing, it's been 5 year ago, i'm just now i think completly recovering from this part of my life

originally i'm more a rational type of person, never been into anything spirtual at all before i joined this board, a guy that i have met a coding channel started to speak about secret society and esoteric stuff, and at that time i was a bit diging into conspiracy, and wanted to open my mind to esotery, metaphysic, shamanism and all that sort of thing, and he pointed me to indigosociety, and at first i found it amazing, cause there all kind of speech about all the topics that interested me, i actually have synthesia, so the whole thing of aura color instantly left me breathless, and there was lot of speech about conspiracies, aura, empathy, and i felt a very deep connection with most of the people there, a whole lot of vocabulary installed itself very quickly, and i felt it was a very nice place at first

but it quickly went downhill, i still cannot explain everything that happened here, even if i made my best since we left the place and bieng banned, and after i've seen the huge attachement people developped to that place, and how they mannaged to install a feeling of authority over us, and the huge emotional disturbance that resulted from dizains of people that i've seen been banned from this board, and the whole lot of abuse and crap i've seen around it, i still live me a very bitter taste to have been abused so easily into that shit

those people are very good to establish a sort of trust link, and on the contrary to other form of cult, they didn't even need to install a strong kind of authority, because most people on that place yeah are rather coming from place of abuse and related to each other, and the trust link that establish on those place is so precious for that kind of person, that there is a kind of instant respect of the authority that happen for fear to be cut from the friends of the boards, it's also why the first comment of this thread about indigo children being spoiled brat make me laught , because lot of people of that place come from famillial abuse, and pretty much whole kind of twisted shit, and are rather lonely, but actually i think the archetype associated with the spoied brat archetype as lacking proper education and limits can apply also perfectly to people who lack of education because of famillial abuse, authority by spanking can work to a degree, but when unfair punishement are applied it has the oppoiste effect as well to make people completly disregarding of authority, and defiant to it , the whole vocabulary of empathy and such can actually apply to people who has been victim of abuse or living in unstable environement because they develop skill to anticipate people potential violent reaction

but well at first it was like dream and i was going along with everyone, but in fact there was so much hypocrisy and disgusting thing going on behing the curtain, and it was all carefull taboo and hidden from the board, the board was made of different kind of people, some part i want to believe were genuine and decent folk bit like me, seeking for like minded people, but whole part of other were mixed into weird thing, lot of moderator were part of secret society, like eastern star, templar, free masons, and other weird cult, one girl i have been close to has been taken up into a very bad cult, in crestone, it was GFL derivative, they were mostly yougnster feling their abusive family more or less, and who gathered around 2 alchoolic guru, who made some twin flamme, and wanted to screw their ego, with food deprivation, humilation of whole kind, and this stuff was never spoke of on the board, i have spoted so much cynisme and hypocrisy from the people who were moderators or leader of the board that i really want to make me puke, how indeed lot of people come from place of abuse and get completly mocked and disrepcted by power hunry cultic moderators, this mentality has pissed me off so much i'm still mad at it pfff lol

but at first it was ok, but at some poiint, as the forum grew up and gained momentum, they started to install a whole bunch of rules and moderators, and i swear all people were so close to each other with a sort of unique connection, probably due to some similar past of abuse or something, and child abuse can make one feel very special locked up in a shell, and it's like on this board a trust link established almost instantly , for people often in period of their life when they really needed someone to trust, and the moderator totally screwed up, they started to go on completly batshit kind of belief, and removed any kind of post that would contradict them, and went completly in a sort of ego manic trip of power on the board, censored many thing, actually during the period i was there, no less than 5 alternate boad made of member of this board has been created mostly to discuss moderation issue and keeping contact between each other because of all the incredible amount of bullshit pushed by the moderation team, and it was almost like a nazi organisation where moderator suddently started to act like robot follow stupid rules to a T like dumb robot spilling their mad numbo jumbo, instead of being focused on actual healing and mutual support, and mostly disregarding all the real people who had real issue and who needed real help trying to push their useless mumbo jumbo crap about super psychic and bullcrap over the place, and anyone who questionned them got warning and got banned, which all the time trigger very powerfull emtional reaction for real, i've seen dizaing of people really being fearfull to death of being banned to loose this magic connection they had with each other, and they installed a real weird gestapo like system, labelling people as 'troll' whereas they were mostly just questionning the belief or poeple and the moderation practice, and systematicallt deleting anykind of controversal thread, or questionning, now it's virtually impossible to post anything that contradict their mumbo jumbo without getting all post deleted and acount banned in the hour, i still know many of the people who are still wondering of what happened there, and are still baffled at the amount of crap that has happened since the moderation started to take place, wherease before it was a very nice welcoming mutal support place, now most of the people who has been there really hate the place , and went t o really very sharp fast of almost fanatical enthusiast, to then dreadfull hatred from the place as it turned, it's really weird

i finally left the place when a close friend of mine that was there, who was also going through a very rough phase, basically being betrayed by his buisness partner, he lost his job, his home, and when homeless for a few week, and has been deemed a 'troll' because he was a bit making fun of all the dumb guru wannabee who were moderating the place with mumno jumbo crap, most of the people who were like me actually rebelled a bit, and all have been systematicall evicted, and all their post deleted, it has been percieved by dizains of poeple as a complete betreyal, i still didn't get why it went this way, if it was all planned as a big scam, or if they improvised it on the fly, but it suxed badly, and so this guy was going through this rough phase, being very distressed, and borderline suicidal, and was bit upset at the people there, and then a guy came in said he just strangled his dog to death by accident, and while everyone was into suggar coating him in uncontional love and forgiving, this guy call him for what he is, and he got banned for that, whereas he really needed this place to get connection with other friendly people, and this has made him really made, as many other people have been made into very weird long lasting emotional disturbance after seing the rampant hypcrisy running wild on that place, whereas they were seeking for a trust link and seing how corrupted and cynical and scammy and uncaring most of the people were there, completly ignorant about abuse and real help while they all pretend to be lightworker spiritual healer, and just banning people who need help because they contradict their mumbo jumbo shit that doesn't help a shit, and don't follow the line of conduct imposed by the moderation team , it has been really incredibly traumatising for lot of people, i can't even really still today explain the whole mecanism, it still leave be me baffled at it, i can't explain neither why we all felt so attached to the place and to each other instantly on that place, and why we all have been so upset about how it went with the moderation

but i still think there is something about the indigo label, the connection between us is too deep to be denied and dimsessed as plain barnum statement, the ahdh i believe is not really clinical ahdh, but more some kind of anxiety, or recurrent mental issue like automatic t hough that prevent people to focus to due past of living in unstable or dangerous environement, rather than regular ahdh, but even if the label is real, and that there is strong feeling of connection that i believe is real, i wouldn't advise to approach any kind of new age indigo community with a ten foot pole, or being extremly carefull about all the people who are bit figure of authority in the group, because just as much as i think there is something very deep that i can't totally explain about the label that attract like minded people like a magnet, just as much the guru and leader are very cynical about it, and use this powerfull emotional contact between the member to impose their authority very easily on the group, that at first seem like a little inconveniant compared to the quality of conneciton with member, but who quickly become invading and orienting the whole lot of discussion and program, and can quickly get very messy to one's brain, and will clearly not help a shit with whatever it is that indigo children are going through that make them resonate with the label, because i think the label has much of negative thing in it, i don't think it's just as simple as ahdh or spoiled brat syndrome, but something much deeper and more complicated to explain, 5 year after, i'm still trying to define exactly what drawed us together on that place and what make that most the people i talk to still today come from that place, and why i never felt such a deep connection and instant trust with anyone else outside of that board, and i'm someolne who is very carefull and who has been surrounded by my load of very weird people in my life, i'm still amazed how i could be pulled out to swallow all that crap and how all those people had mannage to imposed themselve as a trusted to me so easily where they are just worthless hypocritical piece of crap who just want to make a buck by exploited emotionally disturbed people with some mumbo jumbo presented as authority that nobody a priori give a crap about, but that is made to be respected because of the threat of being banned and cut from the group it's so sick shit lol

actually we were so sick that we all made unmoderated forum alternative to it, there was at least 5 of them along the time to say how corrupted and crappy the moderation was, and how they systematicall censor and erase any post that expose their bullshit and dirty side, it's so enraging to see all those people being brainwahsed by those vampires into crap, of whom many actrually ended into institution in very bad mental state after all this weird environement, of resignation of the mumbo jumbo spilling moderator that need to be repsected and the good connection with other members, and the whole mess it created, and some people on there are also really ill intentioned and paraiste the whole thing, and moderator are completly blind to it, they just want traffic and actually take pleasure to see sensitive people being abused and mind fucked, and even in private mock them and tell them to kill themselve and that they don't give a shit, and if you post any of it on the board, all the post get deleted in the hour and account get banned, it's really sick shit lol

don't go on indigosociety, i hope this post make it to google for all the people who still believe in indigosociety.com ( <= google bot this :D) know how crappy and uncaring all the moderator are on there for those who didn't realise yet :D

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 18, 2013 02:31PM

but i've been coming with tons of theory to explain the thing, one of them is linked to people who easily enter some sort of transe or dissiocative state, that are used to shut off from reality because of stress or anxiety, or who are rather intuitive , daydreamer, another explanation into how they came with the label is just to summarize anything that make good cult recruit, actually wathcing ath the test of the site of the movie joinus , lot of trait that they list as being good for cult recruit match indigo trait , maybe it can be linked with some sort of mental illness, but i digged into lot of psychiatry things, there doesn't seem to be a really statistically relevant pattern of disorder among people on those board, it's not a simple disorder in any case if it is a mental disorder

i wrote this stuff at some point, at least to point all the malpractice that are seen in new age place regarding indigo children put in perspective with psychotherapy and buddhism, it's rather draft, but it summarized pretty well how i viewed it =) it's scope is not really to define the essence of indigo children, but describe most of the malpractice associated with it in new age communities related to it

[psychic.vibe.free.fr]

Date: April 18, 2013 02:54PM

the problem is that whatever indigo might be, they are genreally very bad at organizing, so anytime you see an organised group that supposed to have to deal with indigo, it's most likely not that been organised by an actual 'indigo', but by someone who want to exploit the label to from some kind of cult for some kind of profit, so it's why i would be very carefull about approaching anything that look like an organised group that has to deal with indigo, because mostly likely there will be a lot of nice people looking for connection with other like minded people, but also most likely there will be people to stir discussion into weird belief in their interest, and as people joining this kind of group will be mostly likely to be seeking for belief as well as some sort of healing or i dunno what, or seeking for some kind of help or support and not being very stable mentally, it can easily be turned into a brainwashing group very quickly, and many people are more than willing to exploit this label to form cultic group without any kind of will to actually help the people because they don't have a single bit of real clue about psychotherapy, or victim of abuse, and just want to look like they can help the person to develop his gift or to give some sort of healing or support wherease they don't know shit about how to do that, and as there is still generally good connection between enought people in the group, and that the stability of the group mostly depend on the authority of it, it will easily be turned into some weird shit, no matter how good intentionned most of the member seem to be, anyone with 2 cents of common sense about cult tactic would smell the fishy stuff right on, so people on those group will be most likely not to be educated into all kind of social ingeenering and manipulation and cult tactic, and will just trust the persons who are authority as being good intentioned and knowledgeable whereas they just want to make some buck exploiting the group

Date: April 18, 2013 05:01PM

after i have also myself few reserves about psychiatry, i guess it can help to a degree, but it's also true for some people, when they had issue of abuse since very young, digged into drug and/or alchool abuse very young, have a fucked up life from A to Z, there is just so much psychiatry can do about it, and from all the people i know personally who has been into psychiatric treatement for various things, it doesn't always give very positive result, and sometime just mutal support from people who has been through similar things and willing to help it can also do great deal, doctors and pills are not always that much of magic bullet in every case either, and i have heard also a lot of not that great story about psychiatry either

but on this board, there was a plain cult that was posting as well, they were a little dizains of people, they were mostly people who were either mentally sick, or fled their parent home with nowhere to go, and they were held into a kind of hostel with two alchoolic gurus, they were working for free against place to stay, and they were humiliating them, pretexting that they had to remain on higher vibration and not working, while those people worked and handed the monney to them for the place to stay, while undergoing all kind of humilating treatement to supposedly break their ego, like good deprivation, a guy was on the board he was all into the stuff of higher self, and anti ego, and was writting some article for the GFL on gfl central, when i started to learn about this whole mess, i got in contact with a girl of the board who was leaving her parent home she was 19, in plain winter, to leave to that place, i was like ok, i didn't know at all what was going on there, but i contacted the girl she was staying with, and i learned the whole thing, in fact this girl has sort of fled away from the cult, after spent a few weeks homeless because being ejected from the group, and then convinced all the other people to leave the place, in the meanwhile she had a child with the guy writing the article as they were presented as twin flame, and she wanted to leave as they were doing lot of drug and alchool and though it was not good environement for her child, but has she had no place to stay and her familly has reccord of child sexual abuse, she couldn't get the custody of the child, and the guy left with the two guru 'mother and father' god to some other place with her child, the guy told me that anyway if they didn't recruit those people they would end in mental institution, actually, when this girl started to make trouble, they have put her in a mental instiution, because she was going through some sort of mental crisis, and they say it's her fault because she doesn't follow the guru teaching

and all these people were hapilly posting their crap on this board where there are teenager, often difficult children in complicated familly situation who might just be encouraged to leave their parent home as well to end there, and all the people, who are older adult, were just keeping brainwashing everyone into their whole mumbo jumbo of fasting, of energy alert, conspiracy, anti psychiatry conspiracy, into mind body connection and developping psychic ability, or i dunno what that is just plain scam, and nver said a word about anything that was going on under the table on the board, the whole topic was entierly avoided and taboo, and any one who dared to speak negativly about members were suppressed their posst and/or banned, and it's very hard to get anything posted there when you are on their watchlist cause they watch it very closely, and dismiss anything as 'angry trolling' and shun ll the people who are banned in a very bad light

but i do beleve people that are attracted to indigo actually have some skill to solve problem, and are genuinly good hearthed, at least some of them, they are people that are actually good at understanding other, at solving situation, and willing to help in general, probably because past of abuse, it generally make people more humble and more comprehensive about whole bunch of things when they have been through some amount of crap, not that it can replace efficiently entierly a professional counseller or psychiatrist in any case, but still many people there were pretty good at mutal suport and cheering up, and were not too much whatever either, or it was sort of good mutual support thing, but the amount of hypocrisy and cynism going on being the curtain , from the moderation team and the forum owner, was truly baffling, how they were completly unable to deal with all the truly difficult people who landed there, either they accept their special mental condition as a sort of gift , but as they are generally pretty fucked up, it's because they need to develop their gift, following some crappy mumbo jumbo to supposedly heal, but it just dig them deeper and deeper into madness, and more enable them to believe their bad condition is some sort of special gift when they can be in tune with spirit or that it is somehow being spiritually atuned, and so they keep people in this sort of weakened mental state to enable them and feed them some bs about their gift and saving the planet to make some traffic and to boost their own ego by playing pseudo guru on young people who are mentally distressed, which just keep them in confused state of mind eternally, while pesting about regular science and medecine with their spiritual healing bs, it's pretty sick shit

Date: April 18, 2013 05:24PM

lot of people have been really more than baffled at how the place turned to be a good sort of mutal support group, without pretention, many of us are still good at chearing people, and sharing all kind psycholical trick, or i dunno, putting a smile on people face and cheer them up, without pretention, i don't pretend to be able to fully replace a professional therapist, but i'm generally rather good at cheering people up, i'm kind of positive energy battery on foot somehow lol i don't claim any paranormal ability about that, but i'm often good at clearing up madness and cheering people, and relaxing people, and how the place turned from this kind of mindset, to worship mumbo jumbo about developping psychic abilities, and masonic spiritual bullcrap, while leaving appart all the people who really needed help, and just brainwashing the rest of them who were not too distruptive against the moderators into anti psychiatry pro psychic healing natural stuff, all kind of crap like that, without any kind of meaningull understanding other than disdain of the people who were sometime in pretty bad state of mind and pretty distressing situation, and just putting all the blame on them for not following their crappy advice of shit, and not believing in the LOA and positive thinking and all the crazy shit about developping mind body connection to solve all the problem and to stop hurricane, and helping the planet to ascend through meditation, and putting on the burden of their issue on them, guilt tripping them to death until their abdicate their reasoning capacity to their crazy conspiracy/psychic shit

Date: April 19, 2013 01:38AM

hose type of group are typically made of three kind of people, there is first kind of people who the people like me, the people who are a bit misfit, probably slightly gifted in a way or another, rather smart people a bit lost in life, who just want to make connection with like minded people, i believe they are actually what the indigo term is referring to, then second group of people who are what i want to call 'professionel cultist' , who are more involved into more advanced cultic thing, either alternative health things, or whole lot of tactic to supposedly help people either heal or develop their gift or help the planet to ascend, this second group of people rarely interact genuinly with the first category of people, they just post thing to assert their superiority into a sort of weird cultic hierarchy, to say they have had some experience that validate their authority over others, and who have only comtempts and disdain for the first category that they mostly see as weirdo and good pigeons to sell their crap because they need some sort of support or help , and third group that are a bit like trollers, or people are a bit into feeling superior or some sort of spiritual snobism, who are bit a narrow minded, but are neither really part of the first category interested into self help, neither involved into really any kind of professional cultism, are more like some sort of troll

i don't know if there originally a connection between GFL and indigo, but GFL seem to be also a pretty sick shit, and they have also spotted indigo are a good stock cattle, because GFL belief about earth ascension into 4D, 5D, that are supposed to be guided by some enligthened being to make the earth ascened into higher dimension, fit very well with the belief associated with indigo things, about some sort of social revolution, or social evolution, associated with a link to higher spiritual realm, and GFL is pretty nasty stuff, and they have stuff that are very efficient psychology, with lot of video, and music, and weird story, targeted exactly at people who need some sort of healing, that they present as accessing higher dimension and purification, and they also involve whole lot historical malversatation, about ancient history, mixing it with some kind of association with racial origin, to give some kind of twisted up version of history mixing the whole lot of antlatis, lemuria, and connection with extra terrestrial being involvement, to lead to ascended society, and they seem to be well preying on indigo with very efficient set of graphics, videos, comic like story, appealing into some sort of healing stuff, but also seem in the bottom rather ill intentioned and abusing people with life issues who are bit lost and disconnected from society

but it's clear it's never presented as with a former cult leader and pyramidal thing, or the whole mecanism is pretty well hidden, and it's more like a sort of gateway to attract people prone to be dragged into cultic like thing and put them in contact with people who are more professional cultist or various area of therapy, natural healing, yoga, GFL, transcendental meditation, and other things

Current Page: 13 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.