Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: 12recover ()
Date: July 31, 2011 11:03AM

Don't worry the media is on its way!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 31, 2011 11:06AM

Yeah I hope he doesn't have a beautiful daughter. Wonder what he would say if G molested her?

Date: July 31, 2011 11:09AM

For one she was 16...for another you are demented to blame a girl versus a 40+ year old man and her pastor. Thank God there are laws to bring this man down. I hope this never happens to your children.

Date: August 01, 2011 03:22AM

It's NOT Satan "attacking" the ROC - it's Satan within the individuals of The ROC - corrupt. God is doing His work in bringing the Truth to light. All those with blinders on, are self dependent and eating crow. YOU have no real lives outside the ROC and your MANDATORY Outreaches! No real relationships, you have no brain - you gave it to G and he issuing You for his self glory. Time to break the emblical cord. All those holding back any criminal activity etc..NOW, IS YOUR TIME - do NOT BE WEAK AND COWARDLY - do what is right in Jesus name on this earth. Get a backbone and reveal to truth(s). Don't sit and be idle (neutral). Don't let yourself be manipulated or intimidated any longer.

Posted by: ibelieve ()
Date: August 01, 2011 03:35AM

You current ROCers reading this website only can blame yourselves for being weak individuals and followers of sin. You have been informed for 52 pages and years of knowledge by firsthand experiences -and you continue to condone - wow. You are the same as the sinner in committing the crime(s) and unChrist like behavior. Don't You want to be a changed person? Time is ticking!

Posted by: savedsinner ()
Date: August 01, 2011 04:10AM

There is ONE person responsible for molestation...THE MOLESTER!

Date: August 01, 2011 09:05AM

How about the fact that the entire (exception of a few) family members are All on the payroll. How about the fact of receiving weekly "bonuses" Aka: dipping into the weekly offerings! Take the blinders off current ROCer and STOP contributing to G's personal quest. He is and has been using You to his glory and loving every minute of it. No remorse of wrong doings. No, he is NOT the anointed one.

Date: August 01, 2011 10:26PM

Valuable posts -

"But I have to say that there was something in my spirit that didn't sit right with certain things, i.e. being saved just by saying a prayer, and not having any follow up to it..yes, some of the people do genuinely give their hearts to God, but many just keep on living in darkness, thinking that those two minutes they said "Yes, God" will spare them from eternity separated from Him. Also, it was hard for me to understand why he would have people who, for the most part, don't have much formal education reading exclusively out of the King James Bible, with its archaic language. I do think it is a perfectly fine translation, but maybe it would be okay for people struggling with the KJV to read something like the Message or the NIV. To me it sounds like what the Catholic church used to do in the Middle Ages: make the gospel inaccesible to the common man and just tell the parishoners what they wanted them to hear. It is a power move."

"First let me say, don’t go back! Ever. It’s hard leaving your friends, but they are encouraged not to have contact with you anyway. They are told that you don’t want anyone to contact you and that you want nothing to do with the ROC. I know. It happened to me. Geronimo teachs that according to Matthew 10:36-38, you should hate your family. According to G, the ROC comes first, not your family. But my bible says in Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another. My bible says to honor mother and father. It does not say honor the ROC with all that you have and all your time. It does not say spend every waking moment with the ROC and all its 100,000,000 ministries. Oh, excuse me, 100+ ministries. Who cares how many ministries? If your leadership is promoting its own agenda, not that of God, what good is it? If the pastor is living way beyond the means of anyone else in the church, what does that tell you. If he allowed 1 person to stand up and give a testimony for 45 minutes – {better than anything he could have preached he stated} simply because she has the funds to get the ROC out of debt, buy him a $1,000,000 house, extravagantly decorate same house, buy the Big House, renovate the Big House and buy him a $100,000 vehicle, why should he need any of us. Don’t go back. They don’t need you. They don’t really want you. You are a threat to the ministry. Time will heal the hurt in your heart. You belong to God, not to a ministry at the ROC and definitely not to the ROC. "

"I recently read this as it relates to abusive churches/ministries written by someone who apparently knows his stuff:

"Does the group's leadership invite dialogue, advice and evaluation from outside its immediate circle? Authoritarian pastors are usually threatened by any outside expression of diverse opinions, whether from inside or outside the group. When outside speakers are given access to the pulpit, they are carefully selected to minimize any threat to the leadership's agenda. Coercive pastors are fiercely independent and do not function well in a structure of accountability. For the sake of public relations, they may boast that they are accountable to a board of some sort, when in actuality the board is composed of "yes-men" who do not question the leader's authority."

Posted by: wiseserpent ()
Date: August 01, 2011 10:57PM

How can you with a clear conscience say things like "family steals from the offering plate" about other people (which as we know in the Christian world as "GOSSIP" - oh and whoever stated before that if its true its not gossip, show me where that is in the Bible! It mentions "talebearers" many times... who bear the faults, sins, pasts of others. Show me where God would honor your disparaging what you think to believe is the "truth" about someone.

I guess you "Christians" don't think God is capable of overthrowing the "wicked" Himself. My take is, there's a reason The ROC is still "alive and kickin'" and it's because God is at work there! Ultimately it's up to Him.... and it must be pretty disappointing to know that 52 pages of your ranting has not gotten you any closer to destroying the pastor or the church.

Let's be honest..... the reason none of these allegations have made it any further than this blog is because it's all babble, coming from very bitter (and some crazy) people who somewhere along the way didn't get exactly what they wanted. I am praying for all of you to be more constructive with your time and brain space. Where you are cannot possibly be a "happy place."

Date: August 01, 2011 11:56PM

Wiseserpent - NOT so wise afterall - you took YOUR time to enter an account and post on this site. Got your attention huh? Just not your intellect - G still has You. He benefits from your attitude.

Current Page: 52 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.