Current Page: 50 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: July 28, 2011 01:20AM

does anyone else think it's odd when they look at something like, the roc's facebook for example. when the roc themselves, not another user leaving a message on the wall, but when they say - this is a direct quote from their facebook - i have changed the color of some of the text for emphasis.

The ROC (Richmond Outreach Center)
Pastor G.'s Homecoming Service!

Join us Saturday at 6 PM for live music from The ROC Band, powerful testimonies of people whose lives have been miraculously transformed by God's saving power, an inspiring message from the Word of God about leaving yourself in the Master's Hands, and most importantly, the long-awaited return of our beloved Pastor G. and his family!

Are you ready for a miracle?

end quote

I just find it odd that out of all of the things that go on there that are spiritually significant, how the return of Pastor G is the most important. Odd.

His last weekly devotional was good too. Since he doesn't want the things he has done/is doing talked about, he makes sure to bind the "gossip" up with some good ol' scripture. It literally is laughable. He talked about how you aren't supposed to rejoice in someones downfall, you aren't supposed to look at others sin, etc, you get the picture. Funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: July 28, 2011 04:13AM

Missy,

Phil Aguilar (Set Free) often holds One finger up, (the index finger pointing skyward) in an attempt to suggest he is saying "God/Jesus first" Or, sometimes he has used it to suggest "look to God"
Geronimo uses the peace sign (two fingers pointing upward, palm facing others)? or, does he use the British (two fingers pointing upward but the back of the hand faces others) which means "piss off"?

Phil and his sons love to 'throw signs' as they are very comfortable with prison and gang-like behavior. That's been my experience.

missy1967
What can you tell me about the fingers that Phil and his son and their followers hold up. Phil is always holding up a "one" and G and his followers are always holding up a peace sign. Is that their way of saying the First Set Free Church and the second on the east coast? Or one for The Father and two for The Son?

And the rapper son of Phil - is he kind of a second class citizen in the family, always in G's shadow? And the rapper's wife! Gosh, she looks like a hooker. I know one should not judge a book by it's cover, but these people and their extended family sure have enjoyed much personal success as a result of their work for God. I thought that one should live a pious life but I guess their excuse is that they can attract the kids away from drug dealers by looking like them.

My friend told me some other troubling things. The son, G, was asked to give a prayer before the Virginia legislature in February. And he now has a half hour on TV every Sunday. AND he has a whole bunch of his "staffers" at a public high school in the city of Richmond - they've been given office space and everything. Sure, it sounds like the organization is doing some good but at what price? The souls and lives of these young people for the almost sole benefit of these biker gang looking people? Somebody needs to get the media on this - why are our representatives, school boards, school staff, and others endorsing this stuff?

Re: Richmond Outreach Center - Geronimo Under Pressure for Molesting
Posted by: 12recover ()
Date: July 28, 2011 04:45AM

Geronimo Aguilar is under tons of pressure for molesting a girl at the ROC. Five people are coming forward to state they heard G confess to the act and confess his so called SINS. I call his sins a CRIME and will do what I can to get him prosecuted and behind bars.

I won’t be silenced by these thugs. I’m not going to be manipulated or bullied because the truth will set me and others free and I WILL continue to speak out. Things look very promising to bring justice for many families. I would like to connect with the parents of the 2 kids he violated in Texas. Can anyone help me get a message to them and see if they are willing to communicate with me?

Silence is being part of the problem. We need to have a voice and speak the truth about the folks leading the ROC.
Anyone who is willing to talk with me about what you know about the ROCs leaders and illegal activity is so important. Help to bring justice for so many with your voice.

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: July 29, 2011 08:09AM

Numbers 32:23
King James Version (KJV)

23But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.

God has a reason for prolonging this ordeal.....I worked for a home health care agency and the guy that owned it was slick and sly as a fox.....but, one day........we cannot stress out about when, where, how.........God will take care of it and I believe he will take care of it good......even Pastor Ranch is supposedly now on hospice care........what Pastor G doesn't realize or he may realize is his actions [being he's in a leadership position] start to trickle down to others......he lost Slammer........he's gonna lose Pastor Ranch........Pastor Allen left the ministry.......eventually only Pastor Rsen and Pastor Helmlinger will be left.....unless Pastor G starts appointing some people he has or shoud have been grooming to put in the place of these other guys........God's in control and not man....Pastor G is but a man and he bleeds just like we all do.........but, if he wants to keep it going or burnt out and needing to back out.......hand it over to someone that can run it like it's supposed to be run..........Should been there and done did it already........

Date: July 29, 2011 08:17AM

After I was told about the incident with 16 year old, directly from family member, I immediately write a Deacon who is also Lead Prayer Partner:couple, Leader of Men Soldiers the following: 
"PLEASE keep Pastor G accountable today, tomorrow, and in the future.  Keep your  eyes open and be open minded to any and ALL suspensions - hold him accountable as a Godly man. ....."  

I get the following response: 
"I choose not to gossip.  If you ever find a perfect pastor or church-stay away! The sin inside of you will corrupt them."    Wow

How unrighteous (=wicked, not right or fair, unjust), non-Christ like is He?  See how he immediately became defensive?  This individual actually has a practice of throwing out "selective" scripture and preaches accountability to the Soldiers.  He condones (=disregard or overlook) behavior of his Pastor.  Words like "gossip", "rumors", "hearsay"... are used as cheap tactic words to cover-up the Truth (even after, he too, was told the Truth from this 16 year olds family member).   

Would you ever expect such harshness from a Deacon, Lead Prayer Partner, and Leader of Men's Group?  No.   What you would expect is for him to be more concerned, compassionate, and a partner of accountability to the Pastor, "today, tomorrow and in the future".      

Hypocrisy. 

Date: July 29, 2011 08:23AM

findthelies
does anyone else think it's odd when they look at something like, the roc's facebook for example. when the roc themselves, not another user leaving a message on the wall, but when they say - this is a direct quote from their facebook - i have changed the color of some of the text for emphasis.

The ROC (Richmond Outreach Center)
Pastor G.'s Homecoming Service!

Join us Saturday at 6 PM for live music from The ROC Band, powerful testimonies of people whose lives have been miraculously transformed by God's saving power, an inspiring message from the Word of God about leaving yourself in the Master's Hands, and most importantly, the long-awaited return of our beloved Pastor G. and his family!

Are you ready for a miracle?

end quote

I just find it odd that out of all of the things that go on there that are spiritually significant, how the return of Pastor G is the most important. Odd.

His last weekly devotional was good too. Since he doesn't want the things he has done/is doing talked about, he makes sure to bind the "gossip" up with some good ol' scripture. It literally is laughable. He talked about how you aren't supposed to rejoice in someones downfall, you aren't supposed to look at others sin, etc, you get the picture. Funny.

Posted by: ibelieve ()
Date: July 29, 2011 08:48AM

I know an individual who has been going to The ROC for 8 months (a Soldier); he has no personal life or social skills and has depleted communication with most anyone not belonging to The Roc.  If one of the leaders tells him to go right, he goes right.  If they tell him to walk the floors/man his post (btw: all ROC on the Roads... are mandatory), he does so.  I ask him why, for what reason?  His reply, "I don't know", "it's mandatory", or "I'm serving God."  He has been brainwashed to do and believe everthing they say.

Posted by: iswideopen ()
Date: July 29, 2011 10:16PM

The ROC (staff) only seeks out and holds on to the weak minded. If a member questions something they have seen or over heard, watch out. You and your family are looked upond as if you are spies. All, and I say All pastors and leaderships rolls at the ROC should and need to be held accountable. They all know what goes on but greed keeps them in the loop. Jason Helmliger of all people with his back ground should have came fourth years ago.

Posted by: harmlessdove ()
Date: July 29, 2011 10:35PM

Molestation - to make indecent sexual advances to or assault sexually

This very serious charge (which seems to be thrown around so loosely on this blog) is normally associated with CHILDREN.

A 17 year old whom every guy and girl in Richmond so to speak could vouch that she either threw herself at them or their boyfriends/husbands, hardly constitutes as a poor, innocent child.
I can personally testify that the girl in question’s mother would often drop her off for the weekend at a rehabilitation home for MEN battling various addictions who come from prison or even straight from the streets. That alone shows there is clearly something very wrong with this family.

This girl's mother also allowed her 22 year old boyfriend to live with them and sleep together when the “poor, innocent victim” was only 15 years old.

These are facts. It is not an attack on the girl or her family, just stating what obviously hasn’t been thus far.

The funny thing is I bet many on this blog regardless of their hate for the church could also agree that this girl and her family are nothing but trouble, if you indeed knew who she was....

Posted by: iswideopen ()
Date: July 30, 2011 12:00AM

Harmlessdove-the family you mentioned I believe is different then the one posted on this site Thenks for the infomation

Current Page: 50 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.