Current Page: 26 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: June 06, 2018 07:23AM

BTW: As for "penetrating" the Republican Party...

I also have the domains and intend to launch sites for:

NewportBeachRepublican.com

and

BeverlyHillsRepublican.com

and... maybe a few others.

I mean, as long as I'm going to be some kind of super wealthy, mysterious evil genius, might as well use all that mojo to stop the rise of Marxism in Southern California, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 06, 2018 07:33AM

As for this nonsense about my "leaving the Counter Jihad Movement" years ago...

Anyone can visit my blog at: EricAllenBell.com and it should be pretty clear that I am quite engaged in opposing Islam.

There is no official organized movement called "Counter Jihad" although crazy compulsive Larry did create a fake "magazine" called "Counter Jihad Magazine" and made YouTube videos about it.

Can you guess who was on the cover of every edition of "Counter Jihad Magazine" and what the only subject matter was? If you guessed "Eric Allen Bell" you could win a free ring tone.

Date: June 06, 2018 07:39AM

Hey Crazy Compulsive Larry -

I just had an idea. I happen to know of a few people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder who would absolutely LOVE this kind of attention. And, since you're kinda repeating yourself, over and over, as you've sort of run out of new material with me, you could diversify.

Your obsessive compulsive need to fixate on someone and keep making posts about them could be a perfect fit for anyone who is a serious Narcissist. And if you stick with people who aren't famous, you're sure to get the added thrill of knowing that you got their attention and seeing if they will respond to you.

Give it some thought, or discuss it with your therapist and get back to me.

Thanks Buddy :)

Date: June 08, 2018 04:00AM

In the age of the Internet, why do people who now work at home still keep a Virtual Office to get all their mail?

Most people who work for themselves just use their cell phone as their business phone, so it's not for the answering service. Who uses that anymore?

Could it be that some of us don't like to publish our home address for work stuff? People show up to your house to sell you things. Your personal mail gets mixed in with your business mail.

So, is there something "shady" about using a Virtual Office? Many of them not only collect your mail for you, but you can rent an office by the hour if you're away from home and need to get online, send faxes, make copies, etc. They even have conference rooms. And nearly all of them clearly state that you are at a Virtual Office. It's not there to fool anyone.

So, this irrelevant fact that my mailing address is at a virtual office, for Bell Media, is really just throwing darts and missing.

For 26 pages (so far) I've been put on trial. Anyone who Googles my name will most likely end up here. And, there is nothing I can do about it.

The owners of the site are not liable for the content. Legally, they are not the publishers, so they are not held accountable. Now of course, if we all started posting links to download movies for free, the strong hand of the law would shut this site down in an instant. Hollywood has that kind of power. But a private citizen, falsely accused of running a cult (with zero evidence to support it) I have no recourse.

I could retaliate and post negative things about Lawrence Estavan (the author of all this nonsense) on some high profile site. But what would that accomplish? That would make me like him. I have to live with myself and that's not how I solve my problems. But make no mistake about it, this is a problem. He wanted to cause problems and he's done it effectively. If it was fulfilling for him, as with any addiction, he wouldn't have to keep doing it, again and again, compulsively. It never ends.

If you're reading this, regardless of what you think of me, or if you don't think of me at all, just hope this never happens to you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2018 04:03AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: June 08, 2018 05:36AM

Eric had a Bell Movement on this page.

And, it is part of a trail he has left on the internet since 2012.
Let us look at the FACTS.
1. Eric LIED about the bounty.
2. Eric LIED on Israel National Radio.
3. Eric LIED about his status with the FBI.
4. Eric has LIED about Pamela Geller repeatedly.
5. Eric LIED on LinkedIn about being the CEO of Bell Media of CANADA.
6. Eric is LYING now about employing 80 Bell Media of CANADA people on LinkedIn.
7. Eric is LYING on IMDb and taking credit for Bell Media of CANADA TV productions.
8. Eric LIED when he denied that he said “Jewish Supremacists” control America
9. Eric LIED when he claimed I made the statement about “Jewish Supremacists”
10. Eric is LYING about persecution. No one is persecuting him. He needs to take personal responsibility for the things he says, and does.
11. He LIED about Fate-In-Focus not being an online psychic reading service.
12. He LIED about GlobalOne being a website devoted to the Science of Consciousness.
13. He is a liar. That is a fact.
This is the short list, just a portion of the pile of lies Eric has been telling for 6 years now.
I know Eric Allen Bell does not like bringing these facts up, but facts do not care about Eric Allen Bell’s feelings.
And, here is one more fact. Eric Allen Bell is not a Republican. He is not a conservative. He is a hysterical Left-wing authoritarian who comes to websites not his own to tell people what they can or cannot say, do or believe.
That is just a plain fact.

Date: June 08, 2018 06:48AM

ABC Virtual Offices is a front

They say –

ABC virtual offices
“Upgrade your busines with a prestigious 90210 Beverly Hills Address.”, and “Our experienced live receptionists answer in your company name.”

Here is their phone number 888-70-90210. Call them and ask what a virtual office is. They will tell you that they allow you to give the impression you have an office in Beverly Hills. Call them; I did, and that is what they told me.

There is nothing illegal or unethical about this BECAUSE if you ask the receptionist for more information about say LagunaBeachRepublicans, they will tell you they are only an answering service.

What is unethical is Eric Allen Bell using LinkedIn to get people to think he has something to do with Bell Media of CANADA. It is unethical to take credit for Bell Media of CANADA productions on his IMDb page. We are talking about the Pro version, the paid version of IMDB here.

This is fraud.

His front companies that do not do anything, make anything or have a website take up ten years on EAB’s resume.

Eric already uses a PO Box for his business mail. He can fax from Kinkos. He can make copies at CopyMat. He can rent office space from FedEx.

It costs at least 100 dollars a month for ABC virtual office service.

Do you have 100 dollars a month to burn? He does.

What is Eric paying this for? The answer seems obvious; he is fund raising. He seems to be doing the same thing he was doing in 2012 when he was sitting around talking about killing people with nuclear weapons, and napalm while engaging in fraud, and asking for money. Today, he might even thinking about running for an elected office.

Eric Allen Bell
“I could retaliate and post negative things about Lawrence Estavan”

But, he does do this, all the time, all over the place. Look at the email he sent to Pamela Geller about me.

Eric Allen Bell
“But make no mistake about it, this is a problem.”

It is a problem of his own creation. No one else is responsible for Eric’s ridiculous and fraudulent behavior. He needs to stop drawing other people into his folly, and start answering questions truthfully.

And, for goodness sake, stop playing the victim.

Date: June 09, 2018 05:37AM

There are two Laguna Beach Republicans

EAB has started a group called Laguna Beach Republicans. [www.lagunabeachrepublican.com]

But, there already is a group called Laguna Beach Republicans run by Emil Monda [www.lagunabeachgop.net]

This brings to mind Eric's Bell Media which has a continuing pattern of confusing itself with Bell Media of CANADA.

Right now, Eric's IMDb is claiming credit for five different Bell Media of CANADA TV productions.
And, on his LinkedIn page, Eric is claiming his Bell Media employs 80 people, Those 80 people listed are all Bell Media of CANADA employees. [www.youtube.com]

I have asked him about this, and all I get is static.

He is the same old dog.

Date: June 10, 2018 07:11AM

The Official Laguna Beach GOP Group has it's own website and is a political organization.

All of my websites, that are tied to a specific region, such as Laguna Beach Republican and Newport Beach Republican and others, are to be BLOGS and not organizations, preparing for the election season. There is nothing on my sites to give the impression that the site is anything other than a source of INFORMATION and not a group of people.

They will likely all launch around the same time, but the Laguna Beach site went up first, to figure out the best format for the others, as sort of a Beta test.

Once again, Crazy Larry is trying to stir things up. My Laguna site says right on it that it is NOT affiliated with the local GOP group there. Crazy Larry knows this, but he's desperate now and grasping at anything, mailing address, websites that have nothing to do with his original accusation (that I'm a Jew hater who defrauded the Counter Jihad Movement - which couldn't be further from the truth).

Since no one seems to have joined Crazy Larry in his attempts to destroy me, he's trying to come up with more fuel, such as problems with LinkedIn and IMDB, which if it really mattered to him, he could contact them (as I have) and ask them to correct the mistakes in their reporting.

Crazy Larry, no one cares.

My Republican sites will all launch as we move closer to election season, throughout California. I will fight the Sanctuary State spread awareness of Islamization and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

While I'm doing my part to educate the public about the truth of Islam, the dangers of Islam, the need to secure our borders and protect the character of our land, you are fixating on me, compulsively and obsessively posting the same nonsense, over and over, on a cult awareness site.

It must be very sad to be you, as you haven't found something bigger than yourself to commit to that matters.

Date: June 10, 2018 01:40PM

Eric has been busted lying so many times now . . .

We need to start a "Lying Jar".

He is absolutely shameless in his lying.

Eric Allen Bell
"There is nothing on my sites to give the impression that the site is anything other than a source of INFORMATION and not a group of people."

Except there is this on his Laguna Beach Republicans website.

Eric Allen Bell
"This is a brand new site. As we grow, we may host events and we will certainly support other events, here in Laguna Beach that support Conservative Values and put America first. As we get closer to election time, most likely we will become more active in fighting to make sure Laguna Beach is tough on illegal immigration, that our city supports the rights of individuals and businesses and we will do our part to preserve the character of America, as it expresses itself in this beautiful and unique city." [www.lagunabeachrepublican.com]

He is not here to help. He is not going to join an existing organization. He is going to start his own groups before denouncing other people as epigones, and calling for violence. He is here to draw attention to himself, and collect people's personal information. Oh, and if you want to give him some money, he will take that, too.

Eric Allen Bell
I'm a Jew hater who defrauded the Counter Jihad Movement - which couldn't be further from the truth'

Except that there is this -
[www.loonwatch.com]

Eric Allen Bell
"A site called Loonwatch.com published an article about me saying I was antisemitic. It was in a way a brilliant strategy of divide and conquer, since so much of the money that fuels the Counter Jihad movement comes from Jewish and Israeli sources. Pamela Geller, an outspoken Zionist and leading figure in the Counter Jihad movement, went through the roof." [web.archive.org]

Where is the evidence of this? There is no evidence that Pamela Geller has ever done anything to him, or anyone else. Doesn't the truth matter in cases like this?

Eric Allen Bell
She deleted every single article I had ever written for her, off of her site. The URLs still remain, if you do a Google search.

Show us the URL's. There are no URL's. He is simply delusional.

As you will recall, the anti semitic thing was this gem about Jewish Supremacists controlling America. [web.archive.org]

When this statement came back to haunt him, he tried to tell Pamela Geller, and Ali Sina that I had said this! (see this discussed on a previous page)

He finally admitted he said it here. [www.jihadwatch.org]

So, of course, he started portraying me as a crazy cyberstalker that was trying to destroy his reputation. The very things that he was doing! I do not know if this is crazy, or cowardly. Maybe it is both.

Eric Allen Bell
"Pamela Geller, had deployed one of her writers to attempt a reputation assassination, as consequence for making critical statements about Jewish influence in banking, foreign policy and media." [web.archive.org]

@24:21 He tells us we need to accept him, or we will never get out of "first gear".
[www.blogtalkradio.com]

See below for more hating on Jews, and Pamela Geller. You just get no warning of this side of Eric Allen Bell on first impression.

[ericallenbell.com]

[web.archive.org]

His bounty business was done while asking for money. Isn't that fraud?
[counterjihadreport.com]

Even his own people were rebelling over his Jew-talk. He absolutely did defraud the Counter Jihad Movement. The bounty was featured in his appeals for donations.

So, yeah, there is some truth here, to say the least.

You really have to watch him like a hawk. Do not take his word for things. Remember the assertive method David Christopher remarked on.

Eric Allen Bell
"such as problems with LinkedIn and IMDB, which if it really mattered to him, he could contact them (as I have) and ask them to correct the mistakes in their reporting."

Eric's LinkedIn, and IMDb pages are not my responsibility. He does not think it is important that he is taking credit for other people's work. Maybe you, the reader, do not think it is important. But, someone is going to get the impression he makes TV shows, and employs 80 people by looking at his online business profile. Why else would he have a LinkedIn page other than to show it to people?

This has nothing to do with whether I am insane or not. The bounty has nothing to do with whether I am insane or not. Saying Pamela Geller is a disloyal American because she is Jewish has nothing to do with whether I am insane or not. I am talking about facts.

Not only are they facts, but they are part of a pattern. And, yes, I think I see the same pattern developing in Laguna Beach. He does not want to waste time with ordinary folks. He wants to kick his feet up on a conference table in a Beverly Hills office suite.

Where does his money come from? He does not want to say.

OK, but, his financials were an open subject when he was asking us for money in 2012. After he left the movement in November of 2012, he began attacking Christians, Jews, Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, and the Counter Jihad Movement as a front. By April, he was driving a luxury car. Now that he is back in the chips, he does not want to tell us how he turned things around. I am suspicious of this, especially since I know he does not tell the truth.

It is very tedious, but one has to watch him closely to police his language to find where he is inverting reality, or just lying. It is like talking to a child.

Consider this statement -

Eric Allen Bell
he's desperate now and grasping at anything

How am I desperate? I am talking about Eric Allen Bell, the bounty, his treatment of Clark Banner, Eric's bigotry, his lying on Israel National Radio, etc.

I am showing you the evidence for what I am saying. This is the basis for a conversation he does not want to have. And, he does not want you to have it either. He's INNOCENT, and you are CRAZY if you try to talk about him.

Eric Allen Bell
"While I'm doing my part to educate the public about the truth of Islam, the dangers of Islam, the need to secure our borders and protect the character of our land, you are fixating on me, compulsively and obsessively posting the same nonsense, over and over, on a cult awareness site."

Great! So, I guess he will be leaving now to busy himself with saving the world. Except he will not do that. He does not want people to discuss facts about Eric Allen Bell. He wants to shut down anything like that. "No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA" is replaced with "you're insane, you're insane, you're insane" over, and over again.

He is not going anywhere.

Maybe he likes the abuse.

The best advice I can give about Eric Allen Bell is to stay alert. Think about what he may be telling you. Check it out. Be on the lookout for lies, and inversions of reality.

If you keep this in mind while listening to him, he will not be able to convince you that 1,000,000,000,000,000 is 10,000,000.

Date: June 11, 2018 12:13PM

Crazy Larry -

Have you noticed, 26 pages into this, that no one is chiming in, or joining the conversation?

You keep saying "we" as in "we have seen" or "we haven't seen" or "we are supposed to believe" etc. There is no we, unless you count all of the voices in your head. That's your audience.

Of the 15,000 or so views to this thread, common sense would dictate that the frequent visitors to this site see this thread is updated several times a week. They probably take a glance at it, out of curiosity, see that that the same obsessive person is compulsively posting the same content, over and over - and then they leave - without posting anything to contribute, agree, disagree, add a different point of view, etc.

Why is that? Because Crazy Larry, NO ONE CARES.

I'm not that important. It's not interesting. You have made videos and no one cares. You have made hundreds of blog comments and no one cares. You have made graphics and memes and no one cares. You have made a fake magazine with my picture on the cover of every single issue and - no one cares. And you have populated page after page on - of all things a cult awareness website - and still NO ONE CARES.

Do you ever wonder why, with the exception of you and all of those many chattering obsessive voices in your head, NO ONE CARES?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2018 12:16PM by Eric Allen Bell.

Current Page: 26 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.