Current Page: 65 of 821
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 14, 2007 12:33PM

You cannot silence me here David.

[welikejesus.com]

Brian, you're still playing games (and I think you learned this one from the master himself... Ricky does it whenever he gets backed into a corner.)

What we are trying to determine here is why you think that I am worst than a serial rapist, and why I need to be "taken out" before I destroy any more souls, etc.

So stop playing games and come up with what it is that has really whipped up this hysteria in you. Is it well-founded, or isn't it?

See David, what you when you get backed into a corner is to attack the character of the person you are dealing with and then make every effort you can to silence them. That's why you banned me from your forum. Sorry but I ain't scared of ya. You are like a little kid who puts his hands over his ears and screams "Wahhh!" When his mother tells him he's been a bad boy.

I got those questions (BTW) from S. Hassan's book, [i:c147096328]Combatting Cult Mind Control[/i:c147096328] pages 107-110. Not from "Ricky". It sure freaked you out when I tried to get you to take a look a look at yourself, huh?
Scared of what you might see David?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 14, 2007 12:44PM

And you were real selective in the editing of what I posted huh Dave?, well here in RR's forum I am in the "no spin zone" and you have no control over what I say or don't say here. We are not here to talk about me, Rick Ross, apostate, methuselah or anybody else. We are here to talk about you.

Again I ask you, and think real hard (come on, you can do it!): can you think of an instance in which you were in the wrong, or in which somebody's criticism of your behavior was valid?

(Dave scratches head, then puts his hands over his ears and screams "Wahh!)

:lol:

Date: January 15, 2007 04:10AM

Dave has banned me from his forum and will not allow to to re-register or post, even as a guest. Now they are inundating me we questions over there to try to spin it like I am the one being evasive. So much for discussion and dialog.

Date: January 16, 2007 12:21AM

Dear Zeusor,

Thank you for your recent veritable "Ph'D" contribution in relation to the Jesus Christians....I am in awe that you (and Apostate!) can actually stomach reading through the gut churning self-indulgent disinformation on the JC's forum...but thank you for going to the trouble of doing so.....they have obviously become the "anti-thesis" of the spiritual qualities Christ outlined on the Sermon on the Mount ("meek" "merciful" "pure in heart" or "peace-makers") and the best David can do is to "challenge" others to prove they are obeying Christ more literally.....(to requote "myself"...And although I bestow all my goods to feed the poor and though I give my body to be burned, and I have not charity, it profiteth me nothing..I Cor 13:3)...the very fact that David can make such a godless "challenge" and expect to be somehow taken seriously indicates how well and truly "out of the spirit" he has become....

...just diverging ever so slightly, I have wondered....as the Jesus Christians are so desperately seeking "evidence" of their "persecution" and with such inanity, could we not successfully lampoon this to their own ultimate ridicule....

...I mean...that is...well...to put it frankly Zuesor...Perhaps you could help me with your particular background….Do you know if Polonium 210 comes in powder or liquid form...and can I only pay in roubles? Couldn't a "payment" in kind (crates of vodka??) also be considered??

thoughtfully yours,

Malcolm

Date: January 16, 2007 01:09AM

[b:cadf145fdd]I did allow a few brief private exchanges with David. We were emailing each other to solve the technical difficulty that prevented me from getting into their forum. Here are his emails to me, cut and pasted in their entirety.
[/b:cadf145fdd]

Sent : Sunday, January 14, 2007 8:49 PM
To : xxxxxx
Subject : posting on the JC forum

Brian,

You successfully opened two accounts with us (as BrianB and as Brian) AFTER I closed out the AndyR account. I closed out the Brian account, but left the Brian B account, since you only need one at most (and that will be closed if you abuse your rights). I also explained that you are allowed to post up to four posts per day just as a guest. If you are having problems posting either as a guest or as BrianB, you can certainly email me, and I can post for you what you have to say for yourself. We WANT to hear what you have to say. I think the only time we have banned any of you guys (You, Craig, Kev, or Tony) is when you have started having temper tantrums where you post the same things repeatedly... for the sheer joy of cyber- vandalism.

Personally, your claims on the RR forum that you have been banned sound like just another one of your lies. But there are things that I don't understand about the various buttons that I have to click on the forum, and so I am giving you this opportunity to respond if it is true that you are having difficulties with making a posting.

Obviously, if you really do have something to say in your own defence (or good answers to the questions we have raised), you know how to communicate them. (You've never had difficulty emailing me in the past.) But, as you have indicated on the Rick Ross forum, you prefer to be around people who do not make you accountable, and who back you up in your lies.

Dave

[b:cadf145fdd]To which I responded:[/b:cadf145fdd]

On 15/01/2007, at 2:33 PM, Brian Birmingham wrote:

Seriously. No bulls**t. It won't let me in.

[b:cadf145fdd]David's reply:[/b:cadf145fdd]

Sent : Sunday, January 14, 2007 9:50 PM
To : "Brian Birmingham" <xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject : Re: posting on the JC forum

Okay, fair enough. I know that there is a button that blocks the IP, but I didn't think that was the one I clicked. Anyway, I'll check with Jinny about it. But in the meantime, if you want to send me something, I'll be glad to post it.

I can't remember, but after you register, don't you get some notice back in your email box before you can finish the registration? Did you get anything like that?

Anyway, thanks for writing back.

Dave

[b:cadf145fdd]To which I responded:[/b:cadf145fdd]

On 15/01/2007, at 5:44 PM, Brian Birmingham wrote:

Why don't you just answer the questions I've already asked David?

Sent : Monday, January 15, 2007 12:55 AM
To : "Brian Birmingham" <xxxxxx>
Subject : Re: posting on the JC forum
[b:cadf145fdd]
Then Dave says:[/b:cadf145fdd]

Hi Brian,

I think your account has been activated. We don't know why it didn't activate automatically. Maybe your IP WAS blocked. At least now I know how to fix it myself, the next time it happens.

I can paste the sentence below if that is what you want, but I think I have answered your questions. Have you seen the latest postings. If I've missed something, maybe you can be specific about them now that I've had time to respond? Is that okay?

Dave

[b:cadf145fdd]We have now resumed our "conversation" at their forum. Let's see if I can get a straight answer to question number one:

Can you think of an instance in which you were in the wrong, or in which somebody's criticism of your behavior was valid?
[/b:cadf145fdd]

Date: January 16, 2007 01:29AM

Getting a straight answer from this man is like pulling teeth.

Date: January 16, 2007 04:42AM

[b:98d0822efa]Can you think of an instance in which you were in the wrong, or in which somebody's criticism of your behavior was valid?

Obviously the Jesus Christians are a controversial group to some people. Please tell me in your own words why ex-members tend to be critical of your group, and what their main objections are?

How do you feel about former members of your group? Have you ever sat down to speak with a former member to find out why they left? If not, why not? Does your group impose restrictions on communicating with former members?

Does "working for God full time" mean that I have to sell your books on the street? You seem to confuse "working for God" with "working for Dave."[/b:98d0822efa]

When I asked him these questions, he refused to answer them and banned me from their "forum". He said that I can register as a guest, but so far it will not let me re-register. See it here:

[welikejesus.com]
[b:98d0822efa]

David's answer to question number one: Yes.[/b:98d0822efa]

Good. Thanks for your time David. Now question number two:
[b:98d0822efa]
Obviously the Jesus Christians are a controversial group to some people. Please tell me in your own words why ex-members tend to be critical of your group, and what their main objections are?
[/b:98d0822efa]

Date: January 16, 2007 04:45AM

In case anybody is interested, my interview with David McKay is ongoing here:

[welikejesus.com]

Date: January 16, 2007 05:14AM

The questions are for David, Jinny. He can speak for himself, don't you think?

Date: January 16, 2007 05:46AM

Hi David. I know you're reading this, so rather than repeatedly ask you the same questions only to be met with ad hominem attacks and evasiveness, I thought I'd post them here. Please get back with me via your forum when you can.

1) Can you think of an instance in which you were in the wrong, or in which somebody's criticism of your behavior was valid?

2) Obviously The Jesus Christians are a controversial group to some people. Please tell me in your own words why ex-members tend to be critical of your group, and what their main objections are?

3) How do you feel about former members of your group? Have you ever sat down to speak with a former member to find out why they left? If not, why not? Does your group impose restrictions on communicating with former members?

4) Do you think that there is anything valid about what any of your critics has to say, or is anybody who questions you simply delusional? How do you account for all of the disgruntled ex-members?

5) Do you believe that in a given situation that the ends justify the means? Is deception allowed in certain circumstances?

Current Page: 65 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.