Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 25, 2010 09:15PM

'I just don't think posting stuff about child abuse is appropriate.'

The definition of child abuse is much broader than that used specifically to define paedophiles. It would also encompass Davejc's own admission of the reality of 'the unfair emotional advantage that an adult has over a child.'

That is my focus here, the methods of unfair emotional advantage that Davejc picked up, presumably from "Moses" David Berg of the notorious ''Children of God'' and almost certainly mugged up on from the secret stash of Berg's publications that Davejc jealously guarded like some bottom-feeding Gollum slavering over his "Precious"

We are discussing the methods, not the results to which those methods were put.
"Moses" David Berg used his thought reform methods to build a paedophile paradise in his cult, along with totally messing up the minds of the children preyed upon, Davejc favours the harvesting of organs along with the indentured servitude of his members and totally messing up the minds of the children preyed upon.

"Moses" David Berg formulated his methods in order to practice the full spectrum of paedophilic child abuse in his group.

Davejc latched onto and used those methods himself, such a man of morals, pontificating on god's rules on marriage--as if Davejc has the almighty whispering exclusively into his ear.
Did the almighty also give the nod of blessing to "Moses" David Berg and his recruitment methods, via Davejc's very special ear?

It would seem so if we look at Davejc's subsequent employment of those methods to build his own extended family group and keep them in bondage to him and his very twisted version of the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2010 09:17PM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 25, 2010 09:31PM

'What do you mean by ''to have a ped put one over you''?

Do you mean to be deceived?

Dave knew the man in India was a convicted paedophile yet he still allowed him to join a cult who were working alongside children on a daily basis and failed to inform all his victims/followers just who they were working alongside.'

Davejc wasn't the one deceived here as Apollo points out.
Davejc knew the man was a paedophile, he had no consideration for any others in the group when he piously conducted his little experiment--no consideration for the child victims this paedophile would inevitably prey upon and no consideration for the parents of those children who might have wanted a say in the conduct of Davejc's pious little experiment---- which was conducted at the expense, as usual, of everyone else except Davejc.

The only deception here, as usual, is by Davejc of the trusting group of his followers.

What a nasty, vicious little mind that man has.

Unfortunately, in my view, Davejc does have 'that of god' in him. He breathes and has life.

Unfortunately Davejc does not employ the greater 'that of god'---mans reasoning capacities--for any other purpose but the glorification of Davejc and his nasty, vicious little mind.
In my view that makes him evil.

Even the christians acknowledge the existence of evil in the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2010 09:33PM by Stoic.

Date: December 25, 2010 09:41PM

God, what a way to spend Christmas.

[www.independent.co.uk]

I'll concede a point, Davejc, you've certainly got me hooked, at least temporarily, and on the overturn of your nasty and vicious little worldview.

[www.ebaumsworld.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2010 09:53PM by Stoic.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 25, 2010 10:07PM

Stoic
'I just don't think posting stuff about child abuse is appropriate.'

The definition of child abuse is much broader than that used specifically to define paedophiles. It would also encompass Davejc's own admission of the reality of 'the unfair emotional advantage that an adult has over a child.'

That is my focus here, the methods of unfair emotional advantage that Davejc picked up, presumably from "Moses" David Berg of the notorious ''Children of God'' and almost certainly mugged up on from the secret stash of Berg's publications that Davejc jealously guarded like some bottom-feeding Gollum slavering over his "Precious"

Which is exactly what his own son Kevin McKay was referring to with the following quote...

Kevin wrote:

The main point in the forum discussion where Dave denied "force" in relation to the coercion inherent in pedophilia, was that it might reflect a blind spot in his own behaviour in influencing young people to do things they may not have otherwise chosen to do.

I will repeat... We have yet to find evidence which would suggest Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') has abused children however he does appear to use grooming techniques when attracting young teenagers to his cult which look very similar to those used by paedophiles.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2010 10:21PM by Apollo.

Date: December 25, 2010 10:20PM

Stoic,

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful contributions to the thread of late.

Date: December 25, 2010 10:38PM

'that it might reflect a blind spot in his own behaviour in influencing young people to do things they may not have otherwise chosen to do.'

That's a curious turn of phrase, a blind spot can only exist in thought, not in behaviour.

Behaviour is overt, can be seen and judged by all, even by the person behaving, if they have any self-knowing, any self-awareness and Davejc does have that, although it is a calculated self-awareness--purely employed for his own aggrandisment.

His son does not seem to suffer from the same blind spot in thinking.

I think that this illustrates a wilful blindness on Davejc's part, an insistence that his behaviour, so similar to that of his mentor, 'Moses' David Berg, is divinely inspired and not--as the rest of the world sees it--as calculated to serve only Davejc's nefarious ends.
He's certainly got Blackhat snookered on this one.

Mystical manipulation, I think it was called by Ofshe , number 2 on the list in his criteria for defining a cult:

1. “Milieu control,” which Ofshe describes as the control of the environment and communication.

2. “Mystical manipulation,” which Ofshe explains as emotional and behavioral manipulation done through the guise of group beliefs and practices.

3. “The demand for purity,” or what Ofshe describes as demands for absolute conformity to behavior as prescribed and derived from the group ideology.

4. “The cult of confession,” what Ofshe sees as the obsessive demands for personal and group confession, which ultimately render individual members completely vulnerable, transparent and without a sense of individual privacy.

5. “The sacred science,” which Ofshe explains as agreement that the group ideology is absolutely perfect, faultless, or what Lifton calls its ultimate vision for the ordering of all human existence.

6. “Loading the language,” explained by Ofshe as the manipulation of language often characterized by thought terminating clichés, which substitute for critical and analytical thought.

7. “Doctrine over person,” further described by Ofshe as the reinterpretation of human experience and emotion as seen through the lens and according to the terms of group doctrine.

8. “The dispensing of existence,” which Ofshe sees as the classification of those not sharing the group’s beliefs as inferior and not worthy of respect.

Distinctions are then made between the process of coercive persuasion or thought reform and other forms of persuasion such as education, advertising, propaganda and indoctrination.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2010 10:46PM by Stoic.

Date: December 25, 2010 10:54PM

Re the contributions, Apollo, I do love Janis--could she sing the blues!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 25, 2010 11:14PM

Thats the point of learning to groom (or to use an analogy from computers) 'preformat' targeted prey.

If one softens up a target, by compromising that persons sense of boundaries, physical coercion becomes unnecessary.

The act itself is a late, culminating stage in what was a lengthy prior process of 'courting' 'grooming' 'preformatting'.

Some term this 'soft power' (grooming, compromising psychological boundaries, colonizing the mind and emotions of the target) vs 'hard power' (physical coercion)

Date: December 26, 2010 12:59AM

'learning to groom'

Learning, for an adult, is consciously aquired. We pick up a lot from any environment but, for an adult, it requires an act of will to put that learning into practice.

Doesn't the christian god give us free will, the option to choose between good and bad behaviour?
Doesn't Davejc also have that option?
Why does he never exercise that option for the good of others?
He has so much crap on his site about giving up all for the greater good, how about a demonstration from the man himself of his endless preaching to others, in action from himself?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2010 01:01AM by Stoic.

Date: December 27, 2010 02:56AM

Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God''):

Stand up and take a bow, Brian. (And then you can applaud yourself in all the various other names you have taken to disguise your obsessive posting.)

This quote was taken from a post McKay has made responding to comments Stoic and I have made.

He's now claiming Stoic and I are in fact Brian posting under different usernames.

This man seems completely obsessed with Brian.

No doubt he holds Brian personally responsible for global warming.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.