Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: September 27, 2010 07:41PM

A good point. Maybe being in the Australian Military means he cannot pursue these ventures of his spirit....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: September 27, 2010 07:53PM

Blackhat
A good point. Maybe being in the Australian Military means he cannot pursue these ventures of his spirit....

Or maybe he is just some depressed loner who spends a lot of time online, and who is trolling for women.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: September 27, 2010 11:14PM

Zeuszor, that last comment kinda sounded like an "off topic" personal attack...
Interesting about the cult movie being made though.Would love to read the script.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2010 11:14PM by yasmin.

Date: September 28, 2010 12:17AM

yasmin
Zeuszor, that last comment kinda sounded like an "off topic" personal attack...
Interesting about the cult movie being made though.Would love to read the script.

One wonders if DM knows about Glen's cult movie? He does now!

Date: September 29, 2010 09:44AM

Well Yasmin,

Your allusion that Zeusors' comment sounded like an "off topic" personal attack....sure sounds like an "off-topic" personal attack to me!

I'd be interested to know if dear old Glenn has spoken out in defence of Casey (no doubt soon to be dropped like the proverbial "hot potato") Roland or Sue (now "airbrushed" out of history..the fact that that they no longer contribute to the JC forum, where they spent decades of their lives, tells worlds...)

...nor do I recall friendly Glenn, questioning the circumstances of Hoseas' departure or of Vicki and her children... all of them, CURRENT members in the JC's over the time that Glenn has been posting on their site...(and there is thus no excuse for Glenn, not be aware of the duplicity David exercises in)

Perhaps I have overlooked such postings from Glenn, and you could perhaps point them out to me!

...whatever David, tells Glenn are the "facts" of the case...

Glenn meekly accepts and duly betrays, those he once described as "friends", on cue, to McKay.

...Whatever Glenns' psychological weakness may be,

(that he requires "warm fuzzies" from David, and hence consents to being manipulated by McKay)

...It is relevant to point out, David "buys" legitimacy(external endorsement) for himself from dubious sources.....

Date: October 03, 2010 01:16AM

David McKay is a sadistic sociopath who needs to exercise domination.....

....poor little Casey is simply tripping over himself to produce "louder" and "louder" postings that will please David,

However we know (owing to an earlier admission) that Casey is effectively no longer a member of the JesusChristians....

Why would he continue to go through these rites of submission and humiliation...in supplication to McKay....

(After an enormously long hateful diatribe aimed at Joe's mother... (i.e. a full "head job" for David).....)

[www.jesuschristians.com]

Joe has made a specific point of calling his parents by their real names, as opposed to addressing them with the titles of "dad" and "mom". He has made it clear to them on many occasions that this is not a lack of respect for them, but rather, an attemtp to put his faith in the teachings of Jesus; an attempt to follow his conscience.

But does Sheila really accept that, as she claims? One only need to look at the sign off signature to see that Sheila doesn't respect Joe at all. He is still the little baby boy that she needs to look after.

casey

JC Member (NOT!)

Re: Joe and Sheila... 3rd party comments 26/09/2010 15:27

On the whole, Casey, another excellent post. I do think, however, that you were a little too harsh on the final comment. (Blah, blah and more self important blah, blah...)
(Deluded demagogue) Dave

Re: Joe and Sheila... 3rd party comments 26/09/2010 15:50
I do think, however, that you were a little too harsh on the final comment.

hmph...al---right I'll concede that one point. However, on the condition that it not be revered to so much as a little too harsh as overtly conscience of the implications of the problems that may occur when people don't see eye to eye on every thing.

(Casey bending over backward trying to "accommodate" David's corrections, in any way that he conceivably can, .....still not completely content despite Caseys sad desperation to "please" his Master.....while struggling remaining "true" to himself, to actually possess an opinion of his own)

....because Casey no longer believes he even has the "right" to his own psyche

(McKay overtly instructs his followers that "individuality" amounts to nothing more than a selfish reluctance to submit to "Gods Will"...)

Consequently the cult, now IS Caseys personality.....and he feels utterly lost without a reassuring slap in the face from McKay

(that he must also acknowledge with a meek "thank-you')....despite the fact that he is physically EXTERNAL to the David's cultdom.....

Eventually, for long term members of the JC's, there is no "truth".. or "God" or... "personal sincerity".....ALL ethical references are lost!

....there is only "happy Dave" or the dreaded "angry Dave" .....This is a condition from which years of recovery is necessary.

....and thats' why Casey still engages in acts of worship towards McKay (feting him as an "intelligent leader") ....

...the poor man, hasn't yet psychologically escaped, the clutches of McKay!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2010 01:27AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: October 04, 2010 05:33AM

While I do often despair at all the dramas in the forums, my positive side says that at least while DM and the cult are kept busy dealing with the trolls, they have less time to recruit.

Date: October 06, 2010 01:36AM

JESUS CHRISTIAN NEWSLETTER #128, OCTOBER, 2010

Farewell to Australia

The start of the month saw many of us flying home from the reunion in Australia. In the end, only Ross, Barry, and Trevor were left minding the Oz base.

Paul and Ulrike in New Zealand

We failed to report last month on the visit Paul and Ulrike made to New Zealand just after the cruise ended. It may have been their last chance to visit with Paul's family, as their passports are expiring this year, and there are not plans to renew them. Paul's parents are both in their late 70s.

While in the Land of the Long White Cloud, they distributed 1,000 dvds, and Paul was interviewed by an independent radio station on the topic of freeganism.

Visit with Boyd and Sheri

On their way to Kenya three weeks later, Dave and Cherry also passed through New Zealand. They had a great visit with their daughter and son-in-law (Boyd and Sheri), granddaughter, grandson and his wife, and two great-granddaughters. It was wonderful to be able to catch up on what has been happening in that family over the past twelve years since Boyd and Sheri left the Jesus Christian community.

Autonomous Teams

We now have several autonomous teams working on three different continents, in addition to those of us operating as a single community.

In England, Roland, Sue, and Danny continue to work as a family on their own, but in close co-operation with ourselves.

In the U.S., the twins have started up their own faith missionary base.

And in Kenya, Karl and Giddy have moved in with Casey in Nairobi, to get out thousands of Christian books to travellers on buses in the city. The third book in the "Survivors" trilogy, "Destroyers" has arrived and is causing quite a stir, since it describes the story of a young Kenyan man going through the last days.

Russell Crowe

Before leaving Australia, Jayme and Jeremy bumped into actor Russell Crowe while on a faith outreach in Sydney. They gave him a copy of the dvd "More Than Just a Band" and he said that he might email his thoughts after viewing it.

Survival Outreaches

Survival outreaches are continuing on three continents, with some good faith-building experiences.

Trevor and Barry spent a week on the streets of Sydney near the end of the month, while Ross tended to some business matters.

About the same time Jesse and Reinhard did much the same thing in Los Angeles. They spent two days distributing free literature, then switched over to free work, including some volunteer work at the local museum. They also made signs saying "The Love of Money is the Root of all Evil", and "Don't take the Mark of the Beast" which elicited many positive comments from passersby at a local college but no deep conversations.

High School Reunion

On their way through Los Angeles, Dave and Cherry joined in with distributing copies of "Listening" there for a couple of days. They experienced great hospitality from Jesse's family, who invited the whole team to spend the night.

Original plans were for Dave and Cherry to attend a high school class reunion in Sacramento, but they decided against the extra expense at the last minute. Dave did, however, prepare a series of profiles on what members of his class have been doing for the past 48 years since they graduated. It took about six months of emails around the world to gather the material for the yearbook update, but apparently it was well received at the reunion, which included all former students of the tiny school where Dave and cherry first met 50 years ago.

Catching up with Friends

After having been away for three months, people in the U.S. and the U.K. were busy catching up with friends whom they had not seen for a while.

In L.A. there were a number of freegan contacts (Ryan and Eric, in particular), as well as the Catholic Workers to visit. Another visitor, Roy, shared about his travels around the U.S. without using money. He is planning a similar overland trek to Argentina... again, without taking any money with him.

In the U.K. members of the team were greeted at the airport by Nigel, a friend for more than fifteen years. Nigel took them to his flat, where they viewed some of his most recent artworks. Betty (from Uganda), who appears in the new video on the microchip implant, was keen to meet up once again, and she has been going out fairly regularly on the streets, distributing books and DVDs.

Fran and Kim got in some extra time with their relatives before leaving Australia near the end of the month.

Sky-diving

Before they left, however, Fran finally got his chance to sky-dive (after yet another cancellation due to bad weather). Amazingly, his mother jumped with him. You can see a short video of Fran's jump by going here:

[jesus-teachings.com]

Adopt-a-Patient becomes Visit-a-Patient

Casey discovered another charity using the name "Adopt-a-Patient" and there was some talk of the two movements merging. Casey decided to change the name of his program to "Visit-a-Patient", but some good ties have been formed between the two charities.

Since returning to Kenya, Casey has made a small football shooting net for children at the hospital. From all reports, it is getting a lot of use.

Another Typhoid Outbreak

Volunteers at the centre in Kenya have been hit with typhoid once again. However, the symptoms were quite mild by comparison to last time. It seems that once you have experienced typhoid, your body builds up semi-immunity.

Veg-powered Vexations

The U.K. team has been busy with repairs to their various vehicles since returning from Australia. Complications relating to the switch to recycled veg oil as fuel have resulted in some teething problems. They are presently using a flocculant called magnasol to remove moisture from the oil, but there are rumours that this chemical can also cause excess wear on the engine. Time will tell.

The Web Site

Fran has been busily tidying up the various components of our web site, as well as putting the finishing touches on the two DVDs we produced in Australia. We hope to have copies of the DVDs out on the streets by the end of October... at least in the U.K. But you can watch them now (minus subtitles) on Youtube. Check out these links:

Beyond Justice: [www.jesus-teachings.com]

The Tyrant Within: [www.jesus-teachings.com]

New Articles

There are several 'new' articles on the site (http://jesus-teachings.com/new-articles), some of them actually three or four years old, having been discovered in a clean-up of old archives. They include:

Idiot Savants
[jesus-teachings.com]

What is a Heretic?
[jesus-teachings.com]

Let Your Light Shine, Pt. 2
[jesus-teachings.com]

Thou Fool!
[jesus-teachings.com]

Discussion Topics

As usual, the forum has been quite lively. Sadly, we discovered that a prolific poster on the forum during the previous month "Peter Strong" was really a stooge, trying to gather dirt on our community. It all comes out in a thread called Sorta Scammy Somewhat Scummy, Real Sick Shadie. That is exactly how we felt when we realised that we had been conned. Nevertheless, "Peter's" total failure in getting anything on us made it an educational exercise and a bit of a success overall. Here is the thread:
[www.jesus-teachings.com]

A much more positive vibe comes from this inspiring video sermon called "Lukewarm and Lovin' It," sent in by Irish Dave. Please do take the time to watch it. You'll never be the same.

There may be a slight breakthrough in Joe's family situation, as his father has started communicating once again after four and a half years. Read Jared's posts here:

And share your own thoughts on what is happening here:

When the Truth Hurts: excerpts from correspondence which dramatically illustrates the way people reverse their position when "the penny drops" and they realise that truth requires a response from them personally.

Alex Jones: Prophet of which god? started by Little Rose.

Managing Time Well based on some notes that Cherry made some time ago.

www.jesuschristians.com

Date: October 08, 2010 12:42AM

Thank you for the link Zeusor,

Aside from Caseys' problematic exit from the JC's...another future "drama" in my opinion, is whether, the group would ever be able to, in any way, "correct" itself, following McKay's demise (...THE cathartic event, we all look forward to)....

Kevin can be reunited with whatever is (psychologically) left of his mother....there would also be a brief opportunity for the remaining JC's to re-engage with their wider audience of "critics" (many of whom support the wider principles the JesusChristians currently deceitfully state that they stand for..."sincerity", "honest faithfulness" free of the hypocrisy in the churches).....

In my experience the majority of the unethical practices of the JC's (e.g. Calumny, extortion, fraud, misrepresentation, manipulation, etc etc) all stem directly from McKay himself....I must say that I cannot think of another individual within the JCs' who has been responsible for such vile dishonesty and spiteful hatred, in relation to the day to day practices of the JesusChristians...other than McKay....

(I of course, acknowledge that the cult is largely, simply a projection of the blackness in McKays' soul...)

While his current membership are deliberately psychologically "neutered" as far as possible (that it becomes almost impossible for them to even consider standing up for themselves) I do find myself wondering, that as McKay progressively ages.....how the current membership will react to the ensuing "power-vacuum".... while they will be (and are?) extremely damaged individuals, could they actually choose to rediscover "Christ".

Here, I do not refer to the doctrines of "living by faith" and working for the "Kingdom of God", but rather the peace-seeking, righteousness of the Christ in the Sermon on the Mount....that the Jesus Christian, say NOT fabricate criminal charges against "recalcitrant" parents, (literally) sell themselves to buy publicity or blackmail those who criticize (say with the threats of deliberately causing termination of any employment held, through orchestrated smear campaigns)

In my reading, these practises will not cease until McKay is either incarcerated or "incinerated" (his dead body burnt to it's ashes at a crematorium)..... we can THEN all, sobbing JC members and relieved critics, stand around the grave, holding hands, trying desperately to find something "nice" to say about the man (...just before I urinate on the headstone!)

...what remains of the "inspired, young dreamers" who became entrapped in the JC's, all those years ago.....it would be interesting to see.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2010 12:45AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: October 08, 2010 04:29AM

You are welcome, Mal.

David McKay is a liar, a criminal child abuser, a fraudulent con man, a coward, and an all-around evil son of a bitch. David McKay is a vile and sinister agent of evil in the world, and when he dies it will be time to rejoice; his victims will then be assured that he will be unable to continue the crimes and evil activities that he so enjoys perpetrating. How many people, how many children has he abused over the years?

I can think of no good quality that he may possess, that he does not use for evil. If anybody else can think of such an attribute, then please let me know.

He's just a horrible example of a human being, and a man that the world will simply be better off without.

The cult he runs is little more than his mirror, an externalization of his own temperament.

I can think of nothing nice or positive to express about Dave McKay.

The Jesus Christians should use their own criteria to judge themselves. If they did, then they would disband and everyone would leave today.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2010 04:40AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.